Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:30 am

Lilly moved and slowly started to wade across the water. memorized by the beauty of the creature. she moved as if in a trance the natur part of her pulling her calling her to him. her laundry sat forgotten on the other side. she moved carefully advoiding slippery spots as she walked she reched out a hand not careing she was soked threw.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:14 am

Faust looks up at her with golden eyes as she drew closer. If a bird could growl Fuast was doing it. He was much larger then more birds found in nature. He rises and takes step away from her his hackles around his kneck rising making him appear bigger. His talons dig into the rocky shore. He snaps his beak in warning for her not to draw closer. He did not want to hurt the girl but if she didn't back off he may just have to hurt her just to get her away from him.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 am

"It is alright, I will not hurt you." She said standing in the water she slowly dropped her hand and stood there watching him. "You are a beautiful one." She said with a smile she did not get any closer relizing the warning when he gave it. "You probaly do not trust people. thank you for letting me get this close."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 am

Faust growled more as he dung his talons in more. He didn't like being this close to a person especially in this form. He could never trust anyone in this form cause over his past lives many had tried to kill him or get their hands on his feathers. He opens his wings and flaps them down hard giving him some lift to get off the ground. His tail bruns black fire as he rises, if Lily didn't move quick enough she could be burned by it. Though it is not something he wanted it was a good enough warning to her to back away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:56 am

Lilly went under the water to advoid being burned she surfaced and watched him slicking back her wet hair she moved back to her laundry with a sigh and wrung out her hair and tossed it over her shoulder. Next thing she knew she was pressed to the ground a large body over her. She cussed and kicked trying to get away from the man who tried to push her wet shirts up her legs but they kept getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:15 am

Faust looks over his shoulder and spots Lily getting attacked. Tucking in his wings he dives down and with his talons out. It was the last straw for Fuast this pathetic excuse for a human would not see the sun set. With a loud peircing cry Fuast keeps the guy in his line of sight as he descends towards the pair. He knew he was inposing sight to any who where at the receiving end of his anger. HIs tail faned out behind him like a living wall of fire and feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 am

The guy screamed and moved running to the water but a vine tripped him causing him t do a face plant. Lilly moved away quickly and made her skirts g dwn as she watched the bird. The woods seemed to bristel in anger that some one dare touch Lilly with out her consent. the trees seemed to get taller darker ready to strike if a tree could.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 am

Faust wheels around and flies back towards the shore his eyes honed in on the guy who was laying on the ground. With a ear peircing shreek Faust scoops up the guy in his talons and ascends into the sky. With each flap of his wings he goes higher into the sky become noting but a large speck. At the top of his climb he opens his talons and lets the guy go. With a dark smile he tucks his wings into his sides and begins to drop towards the ground. He keeps pace with the guy. "Should he left her alone stupid human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 am

The guy screamed and tried to grab onto him. "The witch deserves to Die!!!!1" He screamed loudly. Lilly had picked up her things and headed to her home handing them up to dry outside. the cool air caressing the laundry softly and lovingly. Lilly worked outside in her guarden the cat purred aying out in the warm afternoon sun.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:17 am

Faust drifts out our grabbing range of the guy. "She is not a witch just someone who is in tune with all things around her." With that he opened his wings and leaves the guy to his free fall. Faust does a lazy circle before taking a gradual glide towards the forest. He skims over the tree tops, he didn't have anywhere else to go or do. Just like any other day in his long life or utter boardum. With a lazy flap of his wings he flies towards the planes in hopes of a snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:37 am

Lilly watched her cat runn off and smiled moving she fallowed it stoping at the tree line she watched des chase a butterfly jumping and twirling as she tried to caught it then seeing a snake she started to go after that hissing and pouncing. Des never attacked to kill just to play.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 am

Faust flies over the tree line his passing causing a wind storm effect. Ahead he spots a herd of deer. Wing powerful wing beats he rockets ahead. The grass whipping around below him as he moves. With talons outstreatched he hones in on one and closes his talons. WIth a mental curse he wheels around when he closes his claws on nothing but air. He goes in search of some more game, the fish from earlier was not enough to even fill his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:00 am

Lilly watched him with every care she had a vine shoot out of no where and kill one of the deer then move the animal to where he could see it. she stayed hidden in the shadows and said a prayer for the dead animal. Des moved around still happily unaware of every thing. Lilly really thought the cat was obliviouse to everything ans this may just prove her right.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:32 am

Faust flew back around and sway the dead deer. He circles around again making sure it was no trick before slowly landing. Looking around he spots the cat bouncing around in the tall grass. Slowly he walks up to it and lays a large foot over it. As if testing to see if it was still alive or if it was realy dead. When the animal didn't move he lowers his head and pulls out a tuft of fur and lets it go on the breeze. Seeing that the animal still didn't move he begins pulling out more and more until there was a big enough bald spot for him to tear at the skin and get into the body cavity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 am

Lilly moved out of the tree line and sat in the sun des mewed and ran jumping at her then jumping back at the snake then the butterfly. Lilly closed her eyes feeling the sun on her skin and the earth seemed to let out a sigh of happiness with her her hands on the ground behind her suported her weight. tendrles of grass curved caressing her arms as iff wanting to touch her needing to. other blades caressed her legs and skirts budds of wild flowers started to bloom. Lilly like the responce of the plants she liked how se could control them and knew every thing to cure anything.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:37 am

Once everything was picked clean Faust looks over at Lilly and Des. Rubbing his beak in the grass to clean it off. Satisfied with how clean his beak was, he waddle walks towards Lilly and Des. He pauses a few feet away from the pair and regards them. He looks down at Des when the cat bounces around close to him. Lowering his head he twists it in an odd angle as he looks at the cat. With a sigh he looks at Lilly and how the plant life respond to her laying there.

(Think Marahute from rescuers down under movie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Lilly had her eyes closed but knew he was near her. She could fell every breath from every thing around her. Des played blissfully unaware that at anymoment the bird could kill her. Lilly knew though by his energy that he was not about to strike out at the cat.
"Thank you." she said softly and turned her head towards him and opened her eyes. they were a vibrant green shinning with power and knowladge and even more understanding. At times people mistook her for a simple innocent but she knew more about the land and the animals then any one could imagian. If she did not need money to buy clothing and other trinkets she would life off the land with out any problems. But she was not good a sewing or weaving so making her own clothing was out of the question all she could sew was fleash making the stiches small and carefully but you have her sew any thing else it was a disaster. her parents had found it amusing she had found it irrataing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 pm

"Why do they call you witch?" His voice was deep as he takes a step closer to her. He was intreged by this little being. "You are if anything a dryad or a nymph perhaps? Or at lest have it in you blood." He glaces at the plants. "The plants at least recognize it." He takes a waddling step forward and exhales his hot breath washing over her. He settles down in the grass beside her. He wanted to learn more about this child. Since compaired to him only a very small handful are older then him. He did find a small enjoyment in studying other creatures and things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"Because I never age, I am a healer, And I can control or minipulate the elements around me." She said and moved laying back in the grass. She relaxed and moved a cool brezze across them. relaxing she looked at him having a cloud cover the sun so she didn't have to squint. "And you are what, something that escaped from my imagination?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Faust snorted. "Hardly." He looks over his shulder out across the palins. "I have always been here." He looks back at her. "Me and my kind that is." He shifts around in the grass, his tail a dark river trailing out behind him. "Humans are so typical, destroy anything they don't understand or are afraid of. Instead of acepting it as a gift." He fluffs up his feathers to let the breeze get closer to his skin. He gives a mental sigh at how nice it felt across his skin. He wasn't comfortable with the child yet, to let her see him in his other body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 pm

"Makes sence I travel for a new home every few years." she said and closed her eyes again and relaxed in the grass. "You are quite a beautiful being." she said and streched letting the sun come out of hidding and shinning down on them. Des moved onto Lilly's chest and she smiled petting the cat that started to purr happily.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:11 am

"I'll take your word for it." He was never described to as beautiful by any of his own kind. Faust lowers his head and gets nose to nose with the cat. "Your feline is rather odd, she is not ..... right." Most animals would have bolted from his by now to afraid he might eat them or something. Though the thought of eating someone elses pet just revulted him. Sitting back he sighs as he regards the pair again. Seeing her as no real threat he slowly rises. "I should go." He opens his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am

"Alright, Thank you by the way." Lilly said as she pet des who just tilted her head looking at him and meowed at him when he was close to her Des had licked his nose and purred before dropping her head back on Lilly's chest. Lilly looked at the sky and relaxed more under the sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Faustmakes a face when Des licks him before he rises. "Maybe I will see you around." With a giant leap into the sky Faust was airborne. With a few flaps he was nothing but a black comet in the sky. Winging through the clouds he flies into a thunder storm. Spiraling through the clouds as he dodges lighting as it jumps from cloud to cloud. Once a long time ago the people of the cove used to consider him a thunder bird since he was mostly seen flying in the storms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 am

Lilly watched him then moved and stood up collecting Des she headed to her home in the woods. not having to work today she spent her time gardening or practicing her control. Des either watched amused or got in the way as per normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next