Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Lilly slept in her bed soundly threw the night as the rain poured down hitting the roof. Des was curled up at the bottom of the bed. Lilly woke in the morning and moved out into the kitchen she started to cook breakfast she made a lage stack of pancakes for him. she moved over nd gently caressed his back.
"Morning, You hungery?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 am

Slowly coming to wake he looks at her with a golden eye. With a big yawn he shakes his head to ruffle his feathers. "Yes I'm hungery." He looks over to the little kitchen and slowly stands up. He walks slowly over to the table, his tail streaming out behind him. He looks for Des and was surprised to not see the cat around. "Your cat a late sleeper?" He settles down beside the table as he watches her from his spot. Shaking his feathers he looks at the stack of pancakes.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:04 pm

"Yes, She Is a lazy one at time, not even all that good at fending for herself, but i think that has to deal with the lack of brains she has." Lily said and moved to the table and chewed on her lip not sure if he need a drink or how to go about giving it to him if he required it. She made sure every thing else was on the table as she thought about it. with a sigh she remembered she had work that evening.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:02 am

"Dropped to many times as a kitten?" Faust snaps up a pancake, tosses it in the air. The cake flips end over end before he snaps it out of the air and swallows it whole. Looking around he spots a skin. "There a way to plug that so there is water in it?" HE looks out the spout and thinks of how to get the lever up and down so the water pumps out. He glances at her when she sighs and raises a dark feathered eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm

"Yes." she moved to do so trying not to think on the fact she had work it was like a punishment to her. She moved about the house starting to set it alll up for him. the cat still peaacefully asleep else wear. "and i do supose she may of been droped on her head, I didn't have her as a kitten, but she does still fun into walls."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 am

Faust nids as he watches her move around. He snatches up another pancake and tosses it into his waiting mouth. "Good pancakes." The corners of his mouth lift in the best sembalance of smile. He looks around at the cabin. "So what do you do for a living?" He knew but he couldn't lead on that he knew. He tosses the last pancake into his mouth and slowly gets up to get over the sink. He watches her fill up the skin. Once the skin had enough water in it he takes a drink the water dripping off his beak as he looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 am

"I am a Waitress at a tavren..." she said and sighed. "It is not the worst job out there." She sat and ate her food Des came out of the bed room and sat on cleaning herself. "Is that okay?" Lilly asked him watching him drink. She glanced out the window to see what the weather was
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:22 am

Faust nods, "True it could be worse." He nods, "Just fine thank you." He looks over his shoulder at Des then back at Lilly. He looks out the window too and sighs. "It will be a nice day out." He could feel it. Slowly he turns around and waddles back over to the fireplace and settles done infront of it. Slowly he works on preening his feathers on his chest it would take him a while to get through them. But it wasn't like he was going anywhere anytime soon. A busted wing sometimes healed within a day or two for him unlike regular bird where it may mean their death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:57 am

"Sadly I have to work, the worst of them come when it is decent outside." She moved cleaning the dishes and the house up. Des moved and curled up to him with a soft meow and relaxed purring. Lilly laughed gently and carred for her plants that were inside.
"You are morethen welcome to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 am

"Thank you." He looks down at Des. "I doin't think I could get anywhere right now with my wing as it is." I was weird to have such a little creaute lay down beside him not afraid that he wouldn't eat them. Maybe later he would go and visit her in his human for just to make sure no one messed with her. He just hoped he could hide his injury well enough from her to not cause her to suspect. He opens his uninjured wing a little and preens some of his primary feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:52 am

lilly headed to work that evening walking down the long bath and walked into the nosiy tavren. Her hair braided and tossed over her shoulder she moved and picked up the tray and tied the apron around her waist and got to work. dogging the grabby hands of men and trying not to spill drinks as she moved about.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

Faust waited a while before he rose and leaving a sleeping Des infront of the fireplace. "Don't burn your fur kit, I'll be back soon." As he waddles to the door the black flame covers his body. A flamed hand reaches out to the doorknob and just before his fingure curl around it the flames flicker out leaving him in his human form. The hat pulled down low over his eyes and his broken arm was tucked into his coat. WIth a glance over his shoulder to make sure Des was asleep he leaves. Walking down the path he makes it to the tavern a few hours after she had gotten there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Lilly moved threw the roudy crowd to the bar and put the order in and quickly braided her hair that had come undone and tied it up out of the way. Once she got the order she took it to the table gasping when one of the men pulled her into his lap she managed to get away but her apron stayed in his lap and he laughed at it. she moved to wait on another table.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Faust walks in and surveys the roudy croud before seeing the table he had the night before was empty. He gave a small smile at the table who seemed to be a little down since they where missing one of there own. THe same one he let fall from the sky the day before. Crossing his good arm over his chest to give the illusion that both where that way. The shadows of his hat cover most of his face as he watches all that goes on around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:48 am

Lilly sighed and got another apron and continued serving she moved over to him.
"Would you like something to eat or drink sir?" she asked with a polight smile . she ignored the cat calls from others and glanced at the dying fire relizing she was going to need to add more wood.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am

"Ale, and bread." His voice was not as deep as it was in his other form. He lifts his head ever so slightly but the shadows still stay over his eyes. "I see they are still hassling you?" His eyes look over the room at the ones who are giving her cat calls. The fire beside him sparks and grows a litle bigger as if feeding off of some other kind of fuel. He lowers the rim of his hat covering his face back in the shadows it creates. He watches her out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 pm

"Aye, It is normal though." she said and glanced at the fire raiseing an eye brow and just shruged and moved to go get what he ordered her and another girl exchanged a few words before she finished loding up her tray and moved about delivering the orders to customers. She sat his down last with a soft smile. "Enjoy sir." she moved to the fire and tossed another log onto it and started into the red flames for a long moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:13 am

Faust looks at the flames, with a twitch of his finger. A large bird flies witin the flames of the fire. He watchs and uses his good hand to drink his ale. Other images dance within the flames, of men chasing the bird, of two bird talons locked and spiriling. After a while the images fade and the fire becomes just a fire. "Miss," Faust calls to her to pulls her eyes away from the flames. "Can I get a refill of ale?" He hides the smile behind the emotionlessness of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:44 am

"aye, sorry." she said and moved getting up and took his mug and went to refill it squirming away from one of the guys who attempted to pull her down onto his lap. She moved back over to him and placed the Ale of the table and moved to get a wet cloth to wip the neighboring table.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:54 am

Faust watched as the more the other patrons drank the more grabby they got. As another drunk went to make a grab for Lilly, Faust caused the guys chair to grow warmer under the guy. So each time he would try or any of the other guys went to grab their chairs would get warmer. He could tell that it was begining to btoth some, it was only a matter of time before some would begin to leave. At lest that was what he hoped would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 am

after a while some started to leave others payed no head to the chairs that were heating up. Lilly finished cleaning one tableand moved to clean another moving out of the way when two guys started to fight. Lilly sighed and moved out of the way watching the tables and chairs topple the owner move into the fray and try to seperate the two but others joined and the fight just got wilder and more violent.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:30 am

Faust stayed where he would if he helped in any way he was sure to found out. He leaned out of the way as a bottle of something came flying at his head. He just scooted his chair over and watched the fight. He winces as two beat the ugly into each other. He cants his head to the side, or was it beating more ungly into each other. With a shrug he drinks his ale as one by one they start dropping to the floor. "Um, ale and a show."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:52 pm

lilly scooted around the fight to his table.
"do you need any thing else sir?" she asked holding the tray up as a bottel flew and crashed against the tray. she rolled her eyes wondering when she could get a better job but she couldn't find one no one wanted to hire some who could control elements.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 am

"No I think I have seen enough for one night." Faust stands and downs his ale, his arm still tucked into his coat. He wanted so much to just light a few of the fighters on fire just to get them to stop. With a sigh instead he just walks out. He figures he will just watch her from the forest line outside. He could not give himself away to her, it was one of the many secrets ogf his kind. He could no betray those who are still left. Even if they would never come near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 am

Lilly sighed and left once her shift was over. she pulled on her cloke and walked out side. moving quickly she looked over her shoulder seeing on of the men fallow her she had yet to decied if they were going the same way or fallowing her. she ducked into the forest weaving threw the trees but he still fallowed her. she moved faster trying to not look back she didn't gasp when she was pullled to a stop a blade pressed to her throat. she closed her eyes and heard the wolves coming howling.
"Let me go." she cringed when he licked her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next