Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:22 pm

Lilly evetualy moved but slowly her one arm was out of place. she stumbled as she stood and moved to the door frame and poped her arm back into place. tears flowed from her eyes. she moved over to the wolf and touched the fur matted with blood. She knew she could not save him he was to far gone. " I am sorry my friend, find a safe place where your spirit belongs." she murmmered to the dying beast before she killed him quickly so he would suffer no more pain. she sat there and looked at the body of the wolf
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 am

Pausing he looks around him as the people walk out of the shadows. Slowly he moves his hand away from his sword and pulls off his hat. "I mean you all no harm I am just here to see..."
"Faust?" A woman walked out from the trees, she was lithe almost ethereal in a way with long red hair. "Nemonia?" With a dazzling smile the woman runs up to him and wraps her arms around him. He was a little in shock not only from the woman who embraced him but that she was embracing him. "You...you shouldn't." He gently pushes her away from him, he looks over her head at those around him. He could tell they where all human or at lest not phoenix.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 am

Lilly moved and packed her clothing up in a bag and grabbed des before heading out of her house. she stopped looking at it as it caught fire. the flames licked the home. Des curled up in her arm the bag over her shoulder. She started to walk away the wind blowing a little feeding the fire but it did not spread to anywhere. She found a cave and built a fire before pulling her necklace out and called for him.
The necklace warmed against his skin and tingled and started to light up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 am

Nemonia steps away and looks at a glowing spot behind Faust's shirt. Stepping away help pulls the warm vibrating necklace from his shirt. "Lilly." He looks at the necklace and glances at Nemonia and turns away from the flame haired beauty. "I'm here what is wrong?" He looks around at the people milling about all keeping an eye at him. He could sees hurt in Nemonia's eye, pain he couldn't understand he had done nothing to hurt hurt her. As far as he knew at lest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

"I....The house is burning down, I am on foot with des." Lilly's face could be seen on the stone
the flames of the fire she had made casting light around her. blood and dirt on her face.
"I am staying in a cave for the night, but from there I will travle on foot." She said and staring in the necklace at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 pm

"How far is the cave from the house?" Faust looks up from the stone at all around him. He looks at Nemonia and asks, "DO you still except those who are persecuted by those who can not understand?" Nemonia nods, "We do."
"Good."
Looking back at Lilly. "Stay there I coming." With that her turns on his heels and with a leap in the air he was already a phoenix. He flew hard and fast to get to Lilly before any find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 am

Lilly hugged herself as des was curled up at her feet. she shivered but the fire slowly warmed her. the cave was empty except for her and the kitten. she had droped the necklace. Lilly slowly started to drift off in her sleep. she knew it was stupid but she was tired and cold. Lilly yawned and fought to stay awake she whiped at her face smearing the blood and dirt.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 am

Pushing himself hard he could see the glow of the burning house in the distance. He lets out a ear piercing keen, that seems to shake the sky. Anyone close to the fire would hear him. And if Lilly couldn't her hopes Des would find a way to let him know where they are. He could feel the necklace she gave him the chain grew when his size changed, but he could feel it swing back and forth with each flap. He snaps his beak with irritation as he dives down to a clearing by the house to look for the cave. Before he touches down he shifts to human form and lands as if he were just walking off a step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 am

lilly came awake with a start at the sound and covered her ears. Des ran out mewing and making alsorts of noise.
"Des hush." Lilly snapped getting up and going after the cat who wouldn't quite down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6