Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm

Minka's face drained of color, and with her good arm she reached down to her sword, pulling it out in a flourish. "You...brat!" she spat, twirling the sword yet again in Phoebe's direction. "He would not kill me! No mattter how much of an utter dolt and annoying older bro-- sibling type thing he may be, he wouldn't kill me." She was walking towards Phoebe slowly. "And you do not know what that dragon," she jerked the sword around briefly to point at the slain creature, then brought it back towards Phoebe, "has done."

Calista stared. "Oh no."

Minka then raised her sword above her head, and ran at Phoebe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:17 pm

Phoebe screamed and ran away from Minka she then ran over to Cleto and started to hide, Cleto pciked Phoebe up and held her by her shirt, then he grabbed Minka and held her by her shirt, so both girls were dangling. "Now! Both of you stop it right now!" Cleto snarled while he looked at Minka, "You need to chill..." Cleot told her while he blew icy gas like stuff onto her. "You, need to keep your mouth shut before, this one hurts you on accident." Cleot said while he grinned. Then he looked at Calista, "You are very pitiful, I'm sorry to say." Cleto said while he held onto the two girls, for their sakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Minka screamed and tried to brush the icy gas away, brandishing her sword wildly. "I do NOT need to chill!" she yelped.

Calista scrunched up her face at Cleto. "Am not!" That said she cautiously stepped foward and grabbed Phoebe's shirt in her mouth. "I"ll take her now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Phoebe screamed again and hit Cleto's hand with her dagger. "Let go of me!" Phoebe said harshly.

Cleto let her go and held onto Minka, "Now for you...Stop being a pain in eveyone's butt! Don't make me hang you from a tree." Cleto warned whiel he placed her down gently. Then he put his wing behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Minka puffed and put her left arm across her torso as if crossing her arms, while the other still hung limply at her side. She leaned back against Cleto's wing slightly. "But you heard what that girl said...even you were mad," she muttered.

Calista took Phoebe in her jaws and backed up a bit, placing the girl down in between her front legs. "Stay away from her," she growled. "both of you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Cleto looked down at Phoebe, "She's young Minka...She doesn't know what she's saying, please don't hurt her! I'll let you hurt anyone else okay." Cleto said though he probably woudln't let her hurt anyone else, he was just saying that to make her happy.

Phoebe clunge to one of Calista's legs, her face was full of shock, and anger all mixed together to make on emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Minka nodded and sat down. "Good excuse," she said sarcastically. "I think the kid knows full well what she's saying..."
It seemed to her that it was like Cleto to try and find innocence in everything, making excuses to prove it was in the right...and Minka was wrong. She clenched her jaw.

Calista bent her head down and brushed the top of her rider's head. *It's alright Phoebe, calm down...* she said, entering Phoebe's concious to spread her message without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Cleto smirked and looked at Minka, ~How do you like me poping into your head?~ Cleto asked Minka inside her head while he looked over at Phoebe.

Phoebe nodded and sighed. ~Thanks...~ Phoebe replied back inside Calista's head while she looked over to Minka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Minka screamed and jumped nearly three feet in the air, ending up in a crouched position. Eyes wide, she cried "What the heck is this?"

*You're welcome..* Calista looked at Minka. *Wonder what happened to her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Cleto fell over laughing, then he looked at Minka, "I was talking to you through mind you doof!" Cleot said while he sat up and let his wings curl arounf his body, he then looked at Phoebe and Calista.

Phoebe started to laugh while she pointed at Minka, "She didn't know we coudl talk through minds!" Pheoeb squeaked while she stayed behind Calsita's leg just in case bi polar girl wanted to come and attack her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:57 pm

Minka glared up at Cleto. "You could have told me that!" She yelled.

Calista laughed, backing away a bit with the same thought of Minka attacking in mind. "She must not have been a rider long!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Cleto, "Wanted to surprize you!" Cleto said happily while he looked down at Minka.

Phoebe giggled, she stayed beside Calista.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:09 pm

"Thanks," she said dryly. "I really appreciate it."

Calista laughed as well. *Wonder what else she doesn't know*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:18 pm

Cleto sighed and poked Minka with his tail, then he looked at Minka's arm and looked at Phoebe, "Hey...Can you do something about her arm?" Cleto asked Phoebe nicely.

Phoebe looked at Phoebe then to Minka's arm, "Maybe...But I don't want her to kill me on accident cause I toucher her broken arm." Phoebe said while she looked over to Minka awaiting her screaming reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Minka's eyes widened. "That little brat? Help me?" she snarled. "I--"

Calista bit her lip. "Careful; if she agrees," she whispered to Phoebe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Phoebe flinched and looked up at Calista, "No dip..." Phoebe said while she looked back at Minka.

Cleto pursed his lips and looked down at Minka, "Are you gonna let her?" Cleto asked while he bent down so he was face to face with Minka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Minka scowled. Though she didn't want to sink to Phoebe's help, her arm certainly did hurt, and she knew something needed to be done. "Fine," she said loudly. "Let her. But if you mess up..." she clenched her jaw and glared at Phoebe, "You'll answer to my sword."

Calista looked suspiciously at Minka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Phoebe walked over to Minka, she had some cloth in her hands, so she started to work on Minkas arm. When she finished Minka's arm was in a cast like thing, "Um...That should do it, I don't have anything for pain, sorry." Phoebe said as she walked away from Minka.

Cleto smiled and nodded to Phoebe, meaning thank you. Then he looked down at Minka, "How does it feel?" Cleto asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Minka noded slightly to Phoebe, refusing to actually say "Thank you."
"It feels better, I guess," she grumbled. "A little more supported and together, but it still hurts a lot." She snorted. "What good that did.

Calista nodded to Phoebe as she walked back over. *Good job,* she praised her mentally. *Too bad she doesn't seem to appreciate it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Phoebe smiled and patted Calista on the fore head gently, ~Thanks~ Phoebe said back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 pm

*You're welcome* Calista replied warmly.

Minka stood up, rubbing her wrapped up arm gently. "So are we just going to sit around all day or are we going to do something?" she said loudly, adressing Cleto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Cleto looked over to Minka and shrugged, "What do you wanna do?" Cleto asked while he stood up, his wings spreading out.

Phoebe bit her lip and stood there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:17 pm

"Get away from those two," she replied through gritted teeth.

Calista twitched her tail. "You alright, Phoebe?" she asked aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:58 pm

Cleto looked at Minka and growled, "Be quiet..." Cleto muttered while he looked at Phoebe.

Phoebe nodded and sat down, bringing her knee's closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:00 pm

Minka rolled her eyes. "Why?" she whispered back, glaring sideways at him.

Calista sighed and sat down nudging Phoebe. *Awkward silence* she commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next