Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Minka stopped in mid-bite and glared at him. "So what, you expect all women are well-mannered young ladies?" she snarled, tearing off a piece of the meat with her hand instead of her mouth. "For if you do, you are quite 'un-learned'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Cleto burst into a laugh. "Your a cave woman Minka! Look what your trying to do! Trying to avenge your parents death...How stupid my parents died at the hand of a dragon and you don't see me going on some adventure to try and kill the dragon that did it! Minka sometimes you gotta move on in life, But you will never forget your parents." Cleto told her while he got to his feet and walked away from her leaving her with the rest of the meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Minka dropped the meat and stood up, clenching her teeth. "Alright, one:" she held up a finger on her right hand, " I AM NOT YOU! Get that into your little pea sized bran! TWO:" another finger "It. Was. NOT. My. Parents. It was my father and brother, my mom's already long dead! And for the revenge...perhaps...perhaps..." Minka trailed off slowly, still holding up her two fingers. A blank, almost startled look came across her face.

For once she was unable to defend herself or make up excuses.

Minka was completely, utterly speechless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Cleto looked back at Minka. "Just stop trying Minka...Just stop trying..." Cleto said softly while he looked at her and shook his head. "I might have a pea size head but it's filled with knoledge, Unlike someones..." Cleto muttered while he turned around and continued towards the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Minka glared at him, body completely rigid. She sucked in a deep breath of air, squaring her soldiers tightly.
"I...don't...you..." she couldn't truly form a sentence, for the thoughts in her head seemed to be blurring together into one.
(Which, when later Minka was to look back upon that moment, she would think of as quite pathetic since there weren't really many thoughts running through her head in the first place, just 'My brain is not a pea!' and 'Don't leave!' )
However, one word did manage to escape her lips: "Wait...Wait!"
(Or, perhaps two.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 pm

Cleto stopped and looked over his shoulder at Minka. "Yes Minka?" Cleto asked while his eye brows raised slightly.
He stopped walked and turned around. Maybe he had gotten to her....Maybe he handn't! She probable has something mean to say to him. All Cleto knew was she needed to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Minka swallowed and took a step forward. "First...alright, my brain isn't a pea..." She took another step forward. "Second... well then, what am I supposed to do if I don't take revenge?"
Strangely enough, there wasn't a trace of sarcasm in the second comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Cleto looked at her and sighed...He walked back over to her and his head went close to her's. "What do you want to do Minka..? Don't have revenge on something that is already done...Just give it up! Please it's for your own good." Cleto said softly to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Minka looked down at the ground. Her teeth were clenched, yet her eyes had the look of a child who knew perfectly well they'd been wrong. "For my own good...hmph..." she said softly.
She tilted her head up and looked Cleto in the eyes. "Fine. I give up," she said, holding her hands up and taking a tiny step back. "It's not as if I'll even know where that dragon is, anyway."

((Yay! *claps* Gooood Minka, goood....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 pm

Cleto smiled and turned around and flew into the air disappearing in the coulds...Soon he was in the ocean you could see the water spraying up to where he dived in. He poked his head out of the water and looked over to where Minka was and sighed. "She finaly gave in...There all the same!" Cleto murmured while he dived back in the ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Minka watched him fly off, cocking an eyebrow. "What the heck got into you?" she yelled to him, throwing her hands up into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Cleto came up behind her, Dripping wet....He wrapped his wings around her also getting her wet. Then he laughed while droplets fell onto her head from his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Minka screamed yet laughed a little at the same time. "I swear, you've lost your mind, dragon!" she yelled, wrestling herself out of his wings and shaking the water off. However a trace of a smile remained on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:39 pm

Cleto smiled and ran at her tackling her gently to the ground and pinning her there. "Try and get out of my grasp Minka...Your never gonna get out of it...That's the way I want it to stay." Cleto said softly to her hoping she would understand what he was trying to get to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:41 pm

She rolled her eyes, not bothering to struggle. "O great poetic dragon, do shut your mouth!" she cried. "Obviously I can't get out, Mr. Overgrown Lizard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Cleto groaned and layed on her. Keeping most of his weight off of her. "Are you really that dumb! I wanted you to ride me...Gosh..." Cleot muttered still laying on top of her. He hoped she wouldn't ruin his spirits...If so, Oh he'd be heart broken but that's something everyone has to get over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Minka raised an eyebrow. "As in...be your...rider? For...life?" she asked warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Cleto chuckled. "Yah! Wanna? I mean it won't be sooo bad....Unless you still wanna slay dragons." Cleto replied to her. His tail wagging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm

"You look like a dog," she said flatly, staring at his tail. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment, taking a long time just to annoy Cleto.

"Alright, before you hear my answer, get a few things straight: I'm not getting all goody two shoes for you. I still don't like all dragons, though I won't slay them anymore since obviously I'm quite pathetic at it. And...." she opened her eyes and stared coldly into his. "Fine."

((From now on we'll usually have to join the same roleplays! XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:57 pm

Cleto smiled brightly and nuzzled Minka. "I'm happy you said yes!" Cleto said and nuzzled her again...Hsi heart was pounding probably really loudly at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Minka spluttered and nudged him away. "Don't get all lovey-dovey either, please," she muttered.
"Alright, you're the dragon who knows what's going on here, so tell me: is there some sort of ceremony we have to go through to become riders 'officially'?"

((OMG SHE LYK SAID "PLEASE!!!"

Be back in a min, dinner))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:03 pm

Cleto nodded and got off Minka, He looked at her and sat on his haunches. Then he closed his eye's...Blue started to engulf Cleto and Minka then when they couldn't see Cleto cut his soulder and then the blue died down to where they could see. He looked at Minka and took her arm and made a small cut in her wrist then he poked his nail into his blood and brought it out of the wound, Winching while he did it. He placed the nail above Minka's wrist and dropped his blood onto her wound...Soon blue smoke rised from her wound and then it was healed. Cleot smiled and his shoulder was also healed. "It's done." Cleto said happily while he stood up and looked towards their home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 am

Minka stared blankly at her wrist, where the cut had been. "That's all?" she cried, looking up at him. "Well, great," she mutterd.
Standing up, she turned her head towards the mountains, where Cleto was looking. "What are you staring at? Homescik already?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:09 am

Cleto looked at her and pouted. "You could be a little nicer to me! Your my rider now...I'm new to this and so are you! Do you want me to drown you in licks!?" Cleot asked while he stepped closer to her....A shadow soon covered Minka, Cleto looked up and spotted a dragon hovering at above them staring intently at Minka! Cleto snarled at the dragon and grabbed Mikna and pulled her close to him wrapping his wings around her protectevly. "Back off! She's mine!" Cleto warned the dragon. It silently flew to the ground it's red scales mixing with gold scales...It's eye's a completely black colour. Huge wings folded in and he glared down at Minka. "She was looking for me cause I killed her Father, and brother...I heard she wanted to slay me as well. I'll be the one slaying today!" The dragon roared loudly shwoing two rows of sharp white teeth splashed with red, blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:07 pm

((I'm guessing this will be the type of dragon that we introduce and kill off within the RP XD, since it's not ours))

Minka curled her lip and shoved her head out between Cleto's wings, glaring at the dragon. Her hand was gripping the hilt of her sword.
"You?" she screamed. "You are the one who killed them? And you sit here and admit it to me?"
She slid her sword up a little and attempted to get herself out of Cleto's grasp. "Let me at him," she muttered, looking up at the ice dragon briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next