Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Cleto snarled and pushed Minka away, The Cleto charged at the other dragon and then the fight began....Cleto sent an ice blast at the other dragon sending him flying some yards away. Only for a red beam to hit cleto in the shoulder and knock him off his feet. Then the other dragon was on top of Cleto aiming for his neck before he got hit in the head with Cleto's tail. The other dragon roared and dug his claw's into Cleto's side's. Cleto roared and bit down on the dragons arm. Then they went to the skies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Minka rolled her eyes and unsheathed her sword. Perfect, she thought irritably. Just leave me. Wasn't a part of the whole stupid rider thing that we work together?
She straightened up and stood directly below the dragons, pointing her sword upwards.
"He's mine, Cleto!" she screamed, brandishing the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 am

Cleto looked down at her and then he got rammed in the chest by the other dragon, He flew to the ground the air got knocked out of him. Cleto Growled as he saw the dragon go for Minka, He opened his mouth and let out a beam, But before it hit Minka Cleto got in the way and it blasted him, Making him fall to the ground. Cleto roared in pain while he layed there and looked at the other dragon haetfully. The other dragon stuck it's tounge out and flew over by Minka, Baring it's teeth. It got ready to do a beam blast again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Minka clenched her jaw and pointed her sword at the dragon, her eyes following it closely.
"Just try and get me, you overgrown lizard!" She screamed. In a snake-like movement she reached into a pocket in her pants, and pulled out a fairly long dagger.
With little thought she pulled her arm back and hurled the dagger at the dragon's face, hoping it could at least pierce it's scales.

((Yes, she has had that dagger the whole. time. xDD Do you see something strange about that fact?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:52 am

The dragon dodged the attack and swung it's tail at Minka hitting her in the stomach with great force. Sending her yards away. He laughed, Then he looked at Cleto and smirked. "She'll die...And then you'll die." The dragon hissed. Cleto's eye's widened while he tried to get up before he got hit in the face by the dragons tail. Cleto snarled and sent an ice beam at the other dragon sending him into a bush. The dragon roared and scrambled to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Minka yelped and thudded to the ground, wincing as a sickening crack sounded from her left arm, which she had ended up landing on. She cursed under gasping breaths, clutching her right hand over her searing stomach and painfully rolling off her now rather limp left arm.
"You idiot..." she muttered, propping herself up slightly and glaring at the dragon. Gritting her teeth she reached out for her sword, clutching the hilt tightly. "You idiot!" she repeated, louder.
Head spinning and light, body aching somewhat, arm pounding, she struggled up onto her feet, sword held up horizontally in front of her. Stumbling a bit, she took a few steps toward the unnamed dragon, fingers turning pale from squeezing so tight on her sword. And then, without another word she charged unsteadily at the dragon, aiming the sword straight at it's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:30 pm

He felt the sword go into his skull, A ear splitting roar peirced through the sky, then he fell to the ground. His breaths came very slowly, he gasped for air before hsi heart stopped beating, his wings landed onto his un moving body, and he was completely still, Minka had acomplished exactly what she wanted to do....Revenge for her fathers and brothers death, killed the beast that killed them...Cleto came to his feet and stumbled over to the dead body, he spat on it and looked over to Minka and saw her arm, his eye's widened and he flew over to her. He looked her arm over and touched her forehead with his muzzle. "Are you alright Minka?" Cleto asked softly while he layed down next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Minka kneeled wordlessly at the head of the dragon, her sword still in it's head and her hands still clutching the sword.
"I'm alright," she said flatly, staring at the dragon's lifeless head. "Just fine."

She had finally done it...achieved her revenge. And yet despite what she had thought, nothing in her felt better. The same hollowness remained from her family's death, and not a single part of it had been filled in. Sure, she felt...satisfied, but not to the point of happiness. Just a strange, settled feeling of justice that didn't do anything for the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Cleto looked at Minka he felt her mood and looked at her expression, "Minka, how is it killing on of us....Are you happy you did what you did, i'm surely not but I would have killed him because he was trying to kill you." Cleto said while he didn't notice the laughter that echoed....

"I can't believe I looked under that rock, that was one scary looking snake, then I dropped the rock on it's head..." Phoebe giggled then reached over to her waist and pulled out a dagger from it's sheath, she smiled and slashed the air with it and then stuck it back in it's sheath. Her slanting bangs got into her left eye, she pushed it out and sighed, feeling her bangs rush back into her eye. Phoebe played with her dark curly brown hair, it fell down to her upper back, resting by her shoulder blades. She sighed and pursed her lips, 'What great adventures will happen today!?' Phoebe thought to herself while she continued walking. Her black boots made prints into the ground everytime she took a step, a
silver chain dangled from her neck and made a slight sound everytime it hit together. Black leggings his what she wore with a dagger attatched to the waist, in it's sheath. A white tunic covered her tan, while under her chest was a black leather belt. Her forest green eye's searched the area, Phoebe gasped and ran towards a scence that she probably should have avoided, but knowing her...Couriousty takes over the mind....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:50 pm

Minka shrugged. "I know I should have killed it. It was trying to kill me, like you said. I..." she stopped and sighed. "Though I don't feel any better." Minka gritted her teeth and cast her head to the side, staring blankly at the ground.

Calista, who had been behind Phoebe, looked up in surprise. Her bright emerald eyes followed her tiny rider, and her light blue scales rippled as she quickened her pace. "Be careful, Phoebe!" she cried, twitching her tail and ruffling the webbed 'horns' of sorts that rested on the side of her head.

She jumped and widened her eyes considerably as she saw what Phoebe must have seen.
A dragon. Dead.
Next to it another dragon.
In front of it a human, still holding the sword which had slayed the other. "Oh gosh..." she murmured, and ran up to Phoebe's side, glaring at the two near the dead dragon. "Careful, Phoebe!"

At the sound of voices, Minka jumped and looked around, eyes glinting warily. Two creatures, a dragon and a tiny human... she clenched her jaw and stood up, yanking her sword out with a sickening slicing sound. "Who are you?" she hissed, taking a (rather wobbly) step forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Cleto looked over at the two and snarled, a warning snarl at least, meaning for them to back off or he'd have no problem with attacking. Then he stepped closer to Minka, baring his teeth mostly to the other dragon than the little rider.

Phoebe screamed and tried to jump onto Calista, she couldn't she she gulped and looked at the two, "D-don't be afraid...I'm only 13! I-I'm Phoebe...I'm v-very innocent...I haven't killed a draon in my life! I promise, I can see your a rider like me too...Please don't hurt me or Calista!" Phoebe said while she scooted closer to her dragon. She took out her dagger, proably knowing that this rider would have no mercy, in the way she looked, she killed a dragon, and she wouldn't let her kill her's even if she had to die for Calista.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Calista bit her bottom lip and snarled as well, lashing her tail back and forth. "W-who are you?" she demanded, inching back a bit.

Minka took a step towards Phoebe, holding her sword at the girl. "And what are you doing here, poor, precious little '13-year-old'?" she snarled, twirling her sword around in the girl's face.
"I don't really want to hurt you, at least I don't think I do, so you had better tell me."

Calista tilted her head towards the other rider and Phoebe. Her eyes wandered to the other dragon. "Call your rider off!" she yelped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Phoebe yelped and ran away from Minka, "She's scaring me..." Phoebe said while she peeked at Minka from behind Calista. Then she looked over to Cleto and bit her lip, he was really tall, built, well feed looking, and he looked like a dragon she would want Calista to be hanging around with.

Cleto bit his lip slightly and nodded, he walked over to Minka and picked her up and put her behind him, "Now you stay there and leave the gilr alone!" Cleto told Minka while he looked ta Calista, "Well, what are you doing here with such a young one?!" Cleto demanded while he peeked at Phoebe, a grin playing on his face, oh how he remembered...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Minka yelped and marched over to Cleto's side, however she sheathed her sword to show a truce of sorts. "I'm not a three year old," she muttered.

Calista straightened herself up and stared Cleto in the eye. "We were taking a little walk near this beach! Phoebe here, well, she's my rider." She nudged Phoebe out in front of her, smiling a bit as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Phoebe was shaking, she had almost peed her pants, "Are we all okay with each other now..." Phoebe asked while she ran into Calitas chest and stayed there, quite content at the moment. She put her dagger away and looked up at Cleto and she smiled, "You have very pretty scales like Calista!" Phoebe said to Cleto nicely.

Cleto smiled slightly and looked down at Minka, "You act like it sometimes..." Cleto muttered while he looked at Phoebe, "Well thank you Phoebe...You have nice hair...I guess." Cleto said while he looked at Calista, and he grinned, "I don't think you'll be winning in any fights...." Cleto said flatly while he yawned and licked his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:23 am

Calista stared at him blankly. "And, er, why do you say that?" she said uncertainly.

Minka determindedly ignored Cleto and instead glared at Phoebe and Calista. "I think what he's implying is that you're too weak to win anything." She then looked directly at Phoebe.
"And no, we're NOT "all okay with each other now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:04 pm

Cleto busted into a laugh and patted Minka on the back gently, "Okay...That's enough Minka." Cleto said still slightly laughing.

Phoebe gasped and snarled, "Your so rude, you fat lizard! I hope you freeze in time, maybe a slayed could come and kill you!" Phoebe said meanly while she looked up into his eye's, she didn't like when people were mean to her dragon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Minka raised her eyebrows and turned to look at Cleto, smirking. "Apparently I'm not the only who thinks you're a lizard," she said dryly.
Turning back to Phoebe, she added: "A slayer's already tried to kill him. The dolt messed up her brain," she grinned a grin that made her look a bit like a deranged maniac.

Calista took in a sharp breath and glared at Cleto, huffing in indignancy. "I can to win a fight!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Cleto growled and lowered himself into a crouch, he looked at Phoebe and puffed some icy smoke at her, then he smirked and looked at Minka, "At least I'm not scatter brained!" Cleto replied back.

Phoebe shivered and started to rub her arms quickly, cause friction made heat! So she continued until she was all warm and better. "Yah my dragon could win a fight!" Phoebe added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:16 pm

"I hope you're not saying I'm scatterbrained," Minka growled.

Calista nodded. "She's right!"

Minka tilted her head to look at them. "Whatever you say," she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Phoebe looked over to the dragon and raised and eyebrow, "And what happened over there...?" Phoebe asked softly while she pointed to the dead dragon.

Cleto shrugged and looked at Minka, his tail was pointing at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Minka shoved Cleto's tail away a bit. "Well, this dragon over here attacked us and was trying to kill us. We just happened to kill it first."

Calista's eyes widened. "Why'd you have to kill it? You could have shooed it away or ran! What kind of rider are you?"

Minka closed her eyes and smirked. "A new one."

Calista stared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Phoebe gasped as well, "Your a cold hearted killer!" Phoeb screamed while she tried to push Calista away from Minka and Cleto.

Cleto chuckled and looked down at Minka, "Told you this wouldn't work out right..." Cleto whispered to her while he looked at Phoebe then to Calista.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Minka pulled her upper lip back in a type of snarl at Phoebe. "Shut up. Not as if they're right, anyway," she whispered back to Cleto.

Calista stepped back a bit happily, narrowing her eyes at the other pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Phoebe stuck her tounge out at her, "At least I don't kill the things I ride! How dare you kill a dragon even if it was trying to kill you, how about if your dragon killed you!" Phoebe screamed at Minka while he face turned a bright red, and her fists wnet into tight balls.

Cleto snarled when Phoeb said, 'How about if your dragon killed you!' He looked at Phoebe and stepped towards her, "I would never kill my rider, young one, think before you say, as I always have to remind her..." Cleto said pointing over to Minka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next