Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:15 am

Cleto sighed "Minka...I like you cause you got some gut's!" Cleto laughed making the cave shake a little and he stopped. "Anyway's Minka...I'm sorry for what happened to your parent's truly I am...But please don't take it out on me...I don't like being yelled at but I can handle it but I can make you pee your pant's with fear if I wanted to but...Being me I wouldn't." Cleto said still giving her his charming smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:48 am

Minka rolled her eyes. "Thanks for you sympathy," she drawled, sarcasm dripping over her words. "It's nice to know you think I have guts, as well," she scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"And you know Cleto, I've got to take it out on something. I have to find that stupid beast that killed my family and take it out on them, and their friends, so it's idiocy is gone for good!" Her voice was returning to hysterics again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:54 am

Cleto sighed. "If you like I can help you...Find the 'beast' that killed your family!" Cleto said calmly picking at some pebble's. Cleto yawned "Yes I know you have to take your anger out on something but please don't let it be me!" Cleto said and stood up it was getting dark out now and he looked at Minka. "Minka would you like to stay tonight it's not safe aroudn here to wonder around at night." Cleto said firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:59 am

Both of Cleto's offers had Minka taken aback. Help her....and spend the night?! Yet she somehow feltt this was the only was to achieve her revenge. She had to accept...No! another voice in her head cried. You can't say yes to a dragon! For all you kn-
She interrupted the voice.
"Fine, dragon. I'll spend the night. As for your first offer...perhaps we could work something out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Cleto nodded. "It get's cold at night...So is there anything you need for your stay...? Like food or whatever you human's eat...!" Cleto said softly he looked at her and sihged "Sure we'll try and work something out but not tonight get your sleep and we'll talk more in the morning!" Cleto said cooly and layed down he curled his wing's around his body..He hoped she didn't snore at night or it would be torture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:42 am

She stared coldly at him. "Of course we eat food, you idiot." she snarled. "I'm fine, just get your butt to sleep and let's do what you said and worry about it in the morning."

She walked as far away from him as she could and laid down in a corner, curling in a tight ball seeing as she had no covers. Stupid dragon. As if she didn't eat food. As if she needed his help with that kind of stuff. All she was seeking in him was a chance at revenge, then she'd be off. Bye bye, hasta la vista, over-sized lizard. She didn't want to be relying on some goody two shoes dragon for everything, not even shelter for one night, or food. Especially not help on a quest. A personal quest, no less. Yet here she was. She snorted, disgusted with herself; though she had made her deal. Might as well stick with it for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:48 am

Cleto rolled his eye's and curled up into a ball. He closed his eye's but let his ear's listen for sound's.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX NEXT DAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cleto woke the next morning he saw Minka and flew out of the cave...He saw some deer and dove for them soon they were in his jaw's he brought it back and layed some out for Minka and he went back to his little cave and started eating it. How long do these human's sleep...Gosh she's boring when she sleep's all she does is stay like a stone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:16 pm

Minka awoke, staring coldly around the cave. "Great. For a second I thought it was a dream." she muttered.
SHe noticed the deer near her, and begrudgingly scooted over towards it. Might as well eat it, despite the fact stupid dragon had gotten it. Speaking, or moreso thinking, of the dragon, she looked around, spotting the shape of Cleto towards the back.
"Good morning!" she cried,coldly and sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:02 am

Cleto sighed "Good morning!" Cleto growled softly as she finished his meal and he bleched and blushed lightly. "Sorry about that..." Cleto said while he looked at her he sighed and stood up and walked to the cave entrance and then jumped out he started to fly around then he came back and smiled "Nice day today!" Cleto said cheerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:05 am

Minka stared at him coldly. "Yay. No more rain." She stood up and walked towards the entrance. "So, dragon, you spoke of a deal...some sort of treaty." She turned to face Cleto, her eyes cold and calculating. "If you help me get my revenge, what must I do for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:09 am

Cleto thought about it and looked at her calmly..."I'll think of something.." Cleto said softly as he looked down at her then he sighed "Were not staying here all day so get on my back!" Cleto growled as he put his hand out for her to climb on it so he could put her on his back. His face was normal as he looked at her she better hop on his back or he would just force her...Simple as that really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:24 am

Minka blinked a couple times, sputtering. "Get on your back?" she cried, her voice raising in pitch again. "Get on your back? Why would I want to get on the back of the very creatures I despise the most, WHY?! Tell me, dragon," she spat, "Why do you even trust me? How can I trust you? No, never!" she said finally, taking a step back.
"Never will I allow that!" she screamed, unsheathing her sword and holding it to her side with a four-fingered fist.

((OoC: Overreacting much, Minka?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:55 am

Cleto looked at her with a calm face but inside he hurt..."Fine! Your so immature and put your sword away i'll just break it in half like I can with you!" Cleto snarled. His wing's spread themselves out, his mucle's became tense as he stared down at her. His eye's were blazing with anger and icy swirl's escaped from his mouth as it trickled slowly to the ground and then it made it's way to Minka covering her feet while it covered Cleto's as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Minka screamed, stabbing wildly at the swirling ice.
Eyes blazing, she glared up at Cleto. "What are you doing, dragon?!" she cried with a snarl. She hissed softly, still stabbing at tthe ice.
Baring her teeth, she began to slowly, meticulously, sheathe her sword. With only a fourth of the blade in her sheathe, her fury softened a tiny bit as she look back up at Cleto. "Fine, dragon. I shall ride you, though if you dare betry me, or try any tricks like this--" she shoved a finger towards the ice, "I will leave you--after taking my sword to you!"

She inched her sword a little further into it's scabbard, her gaze never flinching from the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Cleto frowned and only shook his head. He layed down so it would be easier for Minka to get on. "Please don't try anything while riding me...I would hate for you to fall." Cleto said calmly while the ice quickly disappeared. A grin played across his face while he waited for Minka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Minka snarled and stepped forward, then placed her hands on Cleto's back and pushed herself up. "I won't try anything if you don't," she hissed, leaning in towards his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Cleto groaned "Oh shut up and hold on!" Cleto growled while he stepped towards the entrance. He leaned in closer to the ground then launched into the air, His wings flapping quickly making his way higher into the air until he was high enough. Finaly he glided in the air and looked behind him at Minka. "So how do you like flying on a dragons back?" Cleto asked Minka. He waited for her reaction as well...Wondering what she was thinking at the moment. He looked ahead for a breif moment to go through a little white cloud which inside wasn't anything really just white smoke. Cleto then twirled, his tail following behind like it was a peice of string...He then emerged from the cloud and grinned his wings flapping a couple times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Minka gritted her teeth and leaned into his back, growling inwardly. "Oh, it's wonderful," she said sarcastically, grasping his scales tightly.
Though she hated to admit it even to herself, it wasn't really that bad. The wind rushing over her gave her an adrenaline rush she couldn't describe, and an overwhelming sense of freedom, like all her troubles and suspicions and revenge were gone, blon away in the rush of wind and wings. Naturally, though, she wouldn't actually tell Cleto that. To admit to the dolt she was having fun would be pathetic and be very close to admitting she liked him. She banged her head against his back for thinking that. Admitting would imply she already felt those feelings, that she already didn't mind Cleto...she definitly could let herself think of it that way. She did not like Cleto, he was not her friend! She continued to think that, again and again, banging her head on Cleto's back every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:30 am

Cleto cocked and eye brow "What are you doing! Your hitting my back are you okay?" Cleto aked with concern in his voice he looked behind his shoulder to Minka wondering what could she be doing was her head hurting...Well now it would hitting her head on hard scales. Cleto chuckled to himself softly thinking of how she'll be hurting after hitting her head on his scales. He only sighed and flew a little higer into the air then diving down again so she could see the ground below he grinned and flicked his tail a couple time. "Isn't it beautfil being up here and then looking down there...I love flying in the sky and watching whats down below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Minka looked up at him, frowing. "I am knocking sense into myself," she yelled. "As for the the flying beautiful thing, sure, it's nice, if you actually are into that kind of stuff!"
She looked down, putting on a disgusted face. "Wonderful," she muttered.

Rolling her eyes she leaned back over Cleto. "Now if you'll excuse me I still must bang my head."
That said, she continued to hit her head on Cleto's scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Cleto chuckled and continued flying...He looked down into the plains and grinned. He dived down and landed on the grassy ground below. "Now you stay here." Cleto said sternly while he picked Minka up gently and placed her on the floor. Then he flew into the sky and dived down some yards away soon coming back up with a deer trapped in his powerful jaws. He came back and set it down then looked at Minka. "I have to eat, Are you hungry?" Cleto asked Minka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Minka scowled and nodded reluctantly. "Yes, I am," she muttered, walking forward to Cleto.
"I suppose you plan to share?"

((*stabs short post*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Cleto shrugged "It depends...Will you say please and thank you?" Cleto asked calmly while he tore the head off and swallowed it whole, Licking his lips when he was finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:42 pm

"'Please and thank you,'" Minka snarled, words oozing with sarcasm yet again. "Is that good enough for you?" she cried, already reaching towards a piece of meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 pm

Cleto looked at Minka. "You know for a woman your really mean." Cleot said dryly while he tore another peice off and swallowed it whole. Then he looked at Minka with a blank expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)   Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt at the Lake (For Intan and Eithne)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next