Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Celestial nods and contines to walk. Heart fallowed Cato. she shifted int a sleak white cat and jumped up onto heis desk. you like Celestial don't you?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Yeah I guess I do. Cato moves some paper around on the desk pulling some gentlly from under Heart. If sje feels the same way is a mysery to me. It has been a long itme since Cato had felt anything like what he fees when he sees Celestial. Cato sits back in the high back gilded chair. All I can do is give her her freedom and see what she does with it. One of my Luetenants once told me that 'If you hold something to tightly then let it free it will not return but if you hold something lossly in you hand if it wants to it will return.' Catos eye seem to stair off into the distance as he relives that day and the aftermath of the battle. Cato shakes his head trying to get rid of the fog. "Oh well what is in the past is in the past no need reliving it." Cato scratches behind Hearts ear never even thinking to ask if it was ok with her. It was as if by that gesture he needed comfort from his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Heart purred as he rubbed her ear. Celestial has only been thought of as one of the guys, never actulay a girl who could be loved. Heart turned and looked at the door as Celestial walked in.
"Heart go bug Skull." Celestial watched as heart ran out of the room. Celestial moved over and sat on the edge of Cato's desk.
"you didn't get a chance to see it Cato, but you are known in my time there is a statue of you and your wife in the garden of the museaum. the flowers are the same as the ones here. Ember and Crescent make fun of me cause i look like the women but her hair is longer. i relize why i can't get you out of my damn head." Celestial leaned down and kissed Cato.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Well then I shall treat her like a lady should be. First we have to get her out of her pants, and into a dress. Think it will work? Cato wraps his arms around Celestail and pulls her onto his lap. "I knew you wher efamiliar to me Celetail but you owuld have thought it odd if I had asked if I knew you." He hold her close. 'Maybe sometime you can show me the garden and the statue?' He looks up at her looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:18 pm

"Ember would have to take you me and Cescent got kicked out. Celestial stood and took her vibrating cell phone out of her pocket.
"what, alright i'll come back......okay repeat that. i am not wearing a dress on stage......why Cuz Crescent you like long flowy things i can't do flowy...Ember is wearing a dress from what centry......o god i am defintly in if you get her into that, alright tomarrow i am binging Cato so tell Ember to dress behind the screen." Celestial hung up the phone.
"i think i just agreed to where a dress."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Cato smiles. "I can not wait to see youin it." Cato was surprises the vibrating box thing could be used in his time. "So is it another concet you are playing at?" Cato wanted to know what he was going to. Just so that way he could be prepaired for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:34 pm

"Worse Ember's birthday party that is a suprise and i just now know about. you have to come in coustome so we are tricking Ember into thinking it is another gig." sso i am dressing as something don't know what but we have to leave now acording to Crescent ...i can send you with Ember to see the staue as i help Cresent decorate the place.....get dressed iso i can zap us back." Celestial moved off of him and sat on his desk to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 pm

Nodding as he feels feels the emptiness return. Cato heads for his room he pulls off his shirt and runs a hand down the pink line that once held the stitches. Because of the dragon's blood he healed faster then most would. Sighing Cato opens hte wardrobe and pull sout a silk shirt that matched his black leather pants. Pulling it on he straps on his sword belt and puts both swords into their places. Cato turns to see Celestial in the doorway. "Good enough?" If she didn't let him take the swords he would stick a blade in each on his knee high black leather boots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 pm

"perfect." Celestial walked over and hugged him.
"just don't stab any one with out my permission okay?" she whispered as they travled back to her time. she heard Ember Shrick again and trew Ember's shirt ober the screen to her.
"will you stop doing that!" Ember yelled at them as she came ou her shirt in place.
"alright so i am showing him the museum since you two got kicked out for indesent exposure?" Celestial and Cresent looked away.
"thought so you two so need to stop lossing bets against the guys."
"it wasn't a bet it was a dare and i wore a bathing suit not like Crescent who just ran out in her underwear." Ember took Cato's arm and rolled her eyes.
"come let me show you what she wants you to see then i need to get back her to get changed." Celestial waved by to Cato as he left. when Ember came back with him it was just Crescent in the room finishing up her make up.

"alright Cato you can go migle with the fans Celestial hand to go beat up a crew member who dumped water on her."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:56 pm

Cato nods and goes a slight bow before leaving. Cato walks through the back stage and out into the main area of the club. He looks to the bouncers who eye him up then look at the swords strapped to his hips. They think better of asking him to remove them. Cato keeps to the shadows not knowing what to do as all this was new to him. Finding a corner he crosses his arms over his chest as he leans against the wall. He props on foot up on the wall and closes his eyes. Letting his acute hearing take over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:06 am

Crescent had gotten Ember to dress like an irsh lass Crescent and Celestial shoved her out on stage as the cutins raised and evry one in the crowd started to sing happy birth day. once that was over Ember jumped off the stage and pulled Cato up there. Ember took the mic.
"like always i dare one of my friends to do something on my birth day and this year i dare Celestial to prefore a belly dance right here on stage." Ember grabbed a chair and slid it over to Cato.
"have a seat and enjoy." Ember disapered off the stage and shoved Celectial on as the music started. Celstial held her laughter in and preformed a belly dance useing Cato as the only audince member. she has on the right outfit and the wavy blound extentions.

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Purple10
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:11 am

Cato watches and wishs his pants whern't made of leather. When Celestial stoped her dance Cato held out hi hand for hers. Once she placed her hand there he pulls her slowly to him. Wrapping his arms around her waist. "I haven't seen that kind of dancing in a long time Celestial." Cato smile his eyes shining from enjoyment. Cato holds her close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:15 am

Celestial smiled. and the curtins closed.
"the things i get dared to do." she said her arms wrapped around his neck.
"alright let us go join the party if i don't show for at least half an hour my butt will get chewed out, we can disapper then." Celestial slipped from him and crossed the stage she smiled sudecutivle and motioned for him to come with her finger before she slipped around the corner and waited for him at the top of the steps so they could join the party together.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:18 am

Cato slips out of the curtain behind her. He wraps an arm around her waist as he stands beside her. "I am all your. lead and I shall follow." Cato follows Celestial as she mingles thorugh the crouds glaring at other guys who get to close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:22 am

After half an hour Celestial led Cato out back where no eyes would see them and kissed him as she transported them back to his time back into his office she pulled away when she heard a cough and saw the man Cato had been practicing with a while ago. Celestial moved away from Cato and left the room her eyes on the floor heart sat at the door and laughed whe she saw her mistresses blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:25 am

Cato's face hardens as the general comes to the front and the man he is around Celestial sit back. "Close the door." The man nods and the voices are muffled. An hour later the office door opens and the man leaves. Cato sits at his desk looking at maps and a book. So intent on what he is doing he doesn't pay atterntion to aytthing around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:29 am

Heart jumped up on his desk in kitten form and rolled onto her back laughing. she is so embaresed it is funny i have never seen Celestial blush so red before in my life. heart rolled over onto her feet and looked at Cato. so what is wrong you look to serious. Heart raised a paw and touched the sid of his frown.
Celestial stood out side of the door out of sight as she listened to heart and Cato's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:34 am

Cato rubs Heart's ear idly. I have to go on a hunt tomorrow. Cato looks up from the map and looks at Heart. I don't want to leave Celestial here by herself but I also don't want her to come. Cato knew of many men who tought of their loved ones on the battle field. Diven to distraction many where cut down where they stood. He would just be worrying about her the whole time and making sure she is safe. The creature I have to hunt has been killing innocent people. I have to find the village and then find the dragon's lair. That was why Miraz was here. He and I are doing the hunt together. Cato sighs and sits back scooping up Heart in the proccess and resting her on his lap. How am I to tell her Heart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:42 am

Celestial stood in the door way her arms over her chest.
"i'll be going back to my time for a bit Ember needs help in Japan evedently." Celestial threw him a small disk on a chain.
"take that if you need me just look into it and you will be able to see me and talk to me." she held up the one that hung from her neck.
"i have one also so i can check in on you if i want, i'll be fine with Ember us women are not helpless in my time...Skulls is going to stay here he sai d Heart is comeing with me."
Heart nodded. i will look after her also, no worries i can be just as mean as Skulls i am like Celestial ash to where Skulls is like Ember i am calm and cool till you piss me off then you better run. Heart jumped out of his arms and turned into a bird and landed on Celestial's shoulder.
"Be careful." Celestial said as she and Heart fade.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:35 am

"You too." Cato says after they had already faded. "SKULLS!" Cato yells for the other shifter. He waits and as he does he plots out the route for the next day. When Skulls finally graced him with his precence. "You think your up for this?" The next day before dawn Cato, Miraz and Skulls ride out of the city and up tot he mountians. Many times Cato stopped himself from touching the disk that hung around his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:28 am

just contact her and get it out of your system before things get bad
skull said as he sat on back of Cato's hourse. Skulls lifed his head as he smelled the magic that flowed threw the air to Cato's pendent.

"Cato you there?"Celestial asked looking into her pendent. "don't freak every thing is cool just wanted to check in."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:12 am

Cato looks at the disk. "Yeah I am here. Should I have a reason to be worried?" Now he was worried."How has everything been going?" Cato rides along trying to keep his eyes on everything around him. Miraz stops at the top of the hill looking down on what should have been a village. "Oh no." Cato looks at the disk. "I have to go Celestail I will be in touch with you." With that Cato deverd the connection. "Skulls I'm going to need your nose to see if anyone is alive down there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:26 am

Skulls noded and jumped off as Celestial appered her lip slipt open and burising on the side of her face.
what the hell Celestial? Skulls asked as he went to the top of the hill.

"ran into Andrew the damn vamp don't take no for an answer he got some hits in but he got him self a busted hand, wrist, neck......he isn't coming back he has no heart now." Celestial rubbed her hand on her bloody jeans. she fallowed Skulls and cussed at the sight. she slid down the steep hill on her feet. Heart flew down above her. three alive. Heart yelled down at Celestial. "you go find who did this i'll get them." Celestial yelled back as she russed to the rubble of the house. she started to move the rubble by hand then waved her hand and the moisture in the air became water and lifted the rubble. she threw it to the side and rushed to the father, mother,and child.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Cato and Miraz finish up with the dragon by beheading it and cutting out it's heart. They wrap them upin a blanket and afix it to the back of Miraz's horse. While Miraz was making sure hte bundle was tightly tied down Cato goes through his after battle ritual of collecting the dragons blood. He even adds it to the wine in his wine skin. He doen't know where Celestial was but he hoped she was safe stillin the burnt out village.

(Weird I think some of the posts where deleted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm

"What are you doing?" Celestial asked leaing against Skulls who was still in dragon form. the long black dress twisted around her body with the wind. cling to her every curve. Her bangs wher shot threw with blue now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next