Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 pm

"Nothing." He corks the wine skin and puts it on his saddle.He tried to pass off being noticed trying to down play it. Cato swings up into the saddle and holds out his hand for Celestial."Caming back with me or do you still have things to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Celestial stood there her arms crossed over her chest.
"whe you deside to tell the truth i will come back you know how to contact me." she disapered in a burst of light that reviled her anger that came with being lied to.

bigmistake lieing to her she won't be coming back for a while just to punish you....i lied to her once i ended up handing from a tree for a week till i was crying i was sorry by that time i didn't care all the blood had rushed to my head. skulls informed Cato and he flew back to where Heart was shifting into a bird.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Growling Cato wheels his horse around. Miraz follows after him as they race tothe village. Making sure the surviors where ok they left. Hours later back at his home Cato puts the gold away that he had earned from the hunt. Sitting in his chair he holds out the disk.How was he going to tell Celestial that he drank dragons blood? How would she react to it? Sighing he lets the disk thumb softly back to his chest as he covers his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Celestial held her breath under the water and tired to shove the vampire away bad part about fightin them they didn't need to breath. she hit the vamp suare in the say and he let go her siler rings stung more in the salt water. she swam up to the surface and took a breath she caught the roap Ember threw down.
she held on as Ember pulled her up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Cato bit the bullet and holding out the disk called to Celestial."I would like to talk to you if you ave a momentCelestial. I want to explain myself and hope you don't hate me for it later." Cato sits there in the high back chair waiting for her responce. He wished he had a way to go to her like she could to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Celestial raised the disk to her face.
"let me get my breath first" she paused and rolled her eyes. "better yet let me finish this guy off." she let the disk hang from her neck as she fought sending him an up side picture of every thing that was happening. she met the vampire blow for blow till it takled her on the deck if went for her wrist she kneed the vamp in the nuts and quickly decapataed it with the blade Ember threw her the disk was covered in blood by the end. she dug out the vampire's heart and threw it into the water and then cleaned the disk off on her shirt with one hand as Ember cleaned up her wrist mumbling about her carelessness.
"be there as soon as Ember is done tending to my wrist." she glared at Ember who tied the bandage extra tight.
"get going i'll dump the body."
"fine seems fair i killed it you dump the body....i want to check on the kid though." Celestial crossed the deck and entered a room checking in on a frightened toddler who ran to her and held on. the child spoke in russin and Celstial responded quickly. Ember came in and Celestial left and transported to Cato once there she relized she had nevr turned it off.
"sorry about that." Celestial said and sat on his desk and started to undo the bandage.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Once the wrapping was off her wrist Cato toop her arm into his hand anexamined the wound. "You'll love nothing important torn. May not even leave a scar." He rubed his thumb on her arm as he held her wrist gently in his rough hands. "So you kill vampires?" He looked up at her then. He sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Celestial smiled.
"only the ones who piss off Alita or break the laws she has laid down, or that go after innocent people for no reason......kina like how you kill dragons that kill for no reason every creature is capable of thinking for them selves." Celestial took her hand back and re wrapped the bandage tight but not to tight. Heart yawned and lifted her head from where she had fallen asleep around Celestials neck.
"welcome to the world of the living sleepy." Celestial said as best as she could since part of the bandage was in her mouth. funny i am going to find skulls. with that Heart disapered. Celestial finished adjusting the bandage and sucred it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Cato fold his hands in his lap and looks out the window. "There is another reason I kill dragons." He keeps looking out the window not wanting to see her face or the anger that might show there. "I kill them for heir blood too. It give me the edge I need in slaying them. I regret it every day. But know if I don't ingest some a day I will grow weeker to the point wher I can not move. The only reason I know is cause I tried." Cato sighs and hangs his head as he waits for her anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Celestial shruged and slid off his desk she walked over to the window and pulled her self up so she was siting in the window sill her leg hanging out the window losing balance would end in a long fall well for most.
"eh i have heard worse, like my messed up world i am cursed to die on my 25th birthday if i don't find the dragon's blood necklace. it is a red ruby held in the claws of a dragon." Celestial pulled the paper out of the jean pocket and tossed him the sketch.
"with it i will die when i chose, and that would be when i am ready not on my 25th birthday. we make one wrong choice and it determins our path forever more."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Cato looks at the sketch then to a corner. His eyes moving as if he was seeing something that no one else could see. "I've heard of this necklace before I just don't remember where." Did he hear about it in Roman or on oneof his hunts utter from the mouth of a dying dragon. Cato rubs his hand over his stubbled sheek and jaw as he thinks. "I wish I could remember." Cato curses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:40 pm

"i have about five years left as it is." Celestial pulled her knees up to her chest and wraped her arms around her legs and laid her cheek ontop of her knee and looked out the window.
"your home is beautiful by the way." she tried to move the subject quickly not wanting to dwell on how long she had left if her or Ember couldn't find the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:44 pm

"Thank you." Cato stand the chair sliding on the rug as he walks over and stands beside her. He looks out the windo wwith her. "Why don't we go do something? Surfing or a ride? To take our minds off of things?" He sits down on the sill by her feet. He lean close trying to catch her eyes with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:49 pm

"Sounds good but lets go for a ride to the beach and just spend the night and come back the next moring." Celestial caught Heart when she ran in and jumped up.
"meet you down there." Celestial slid out the window and free fell till she gracefully landed on her feet Heart circled around her as a white bird.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Smiling ans shaking his head he caled to one of this house workers and rambled of list of things they would need. Cato went to his room and grabed few things including a few vials that he put in the saddle bag with a clean shirt. He grabs a few blankets and both his swords since he never went anywhere without them. Walking out the front door he grabs the bag from the young man and tied it to Argento. "Would you lke Sipio saddles or will Heart or Skulls let you ride them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:00 am

Heart snorted and shook her head. i am not turing into a working animal, and if little miss wants to go some place so bad she can transport or turn her butt into a dragon and fly there i didn't give her that gift to waste. Celstial jumped onto Skulls back as her ran by in horse form giving her a good way to escape Cato's questions. Heart shook her head and flew after the two. i take it back i am not like her...well not all the time.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:05 am

Cato chuckles as he rides to catch up. It would seem that way. Cato finally catches up with Celestial and Skulls. "Here I thought we where going to do a relaxing ride not an all out run." Cato urges Argento fasted down the road, hooves clacking on the cobble till it turns to dirt. Argento goes faster as his hooves find better purchase on the dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:10 am

Celestial held onto Skulls her eyes closed. "i like fast though." she yelled back holding on as Skull pushed himself any more she moved with him perfectly as he moved into the forest ans weved in and out of trees and over logs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:18 am

Cato waited for either Skulls to misstep or for Celestial to fly off. Up ahead he could hear the faint sound of the ocean. "Where almost there." Cato pulls Argento up a little so the horse doesn't run himself to death. Cato made sure they headed away from where he figures the corpse of the dragon still was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:22 am

Skulls came to a stop in the sand Celestial strached her arms up and Ember appere only to throw Celestial's bag at her and kock her off Skulls and into the sand before she disapered with a pleased smile.
"ow." Celestial said sitting upSkulls turned into a dog and rolled over laughing. Celstial stood up and threw her bag to the side.
"not funny Skulls."
o yes it is she finaly got you back for that time you made her go over board in alaska.
"don't remind her or i will get worse."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:26 am

Cato slides off the saddle and intot he sand. He unties the bag and sets it in the sand. Cato shakes his head at Celestial and Skulls."Care to walk with me and collect drift wood for the fire tonight?" He undoes the saddle snad pulls it and the blanket off of Argento's back. He looks at Argento. "You stay here." Cato points at the horse who nods his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:31 am

"sure, Skulls go away, Heart you also i am old enough to do things on my own." she watched as the two disapred before she fallowed Cato.
"i think she threw that hard enought i am felling it already." Celestial stripped off her tee shirt so she was in pants and her bathing suit top. her stomach a bit red where Ember had hit her. she streached and what bit of abs she had could be seen. you could also make out where a few of her bones where since she could barly affored to feed her self at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:33 am

Cato looks at her stomach. He knew from then on he would be shoving food down her throat until her bones wheren't poking out so much. "Do you get to eat often when you are in your time?" He stops to pick up a few peices of wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:36 am

"every day just not much i don't have either the time or the money." she picked up a shell and trew it into the water. "i am not rich i am more on the dirt pour side and since i rufse to steal food or sit on the street and beg, i have a bit to much pride for that, i eat when i can and what i can affored."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:41 am

"I don't want you going without food Celestial." He stops and looks at her. "If you need to eat come here to this time and I will feed you so much you wont be able to move." He pick up another piece of drift wood. "Let's go back and get everything layed out before the sunset." Cato turns to head back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next