Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:44 am

"ehh at least i am not making my self puke to become skinny or use plastic surgary." Celestial dropped what she collected and went to find some stoned she set them in a ring and built the start of the fire that would be lit later.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:48 am

"True you ahve a point though back in my time that was a very common practice to gorge yourself on food then go to the vomitorium." Thankfully Cato was happy on how he looked and ate cause he workedout everyday he didn't need to go where most of the senators are. Unpacking the bag he lays out some food for them. He unrolls the blankets he grabd and lays one out ont he sand for them. "Do you want one of your own?" He kinda hoped they would share but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:51 am

"that is fine for now." Celestial sat down and grabbed a pice of bread and started to eat small pices. she hated having her eating habits adressed or her portions it wasn't her choice but the looks she got where mixed and Cato's opiion for some reason held importance.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:54 am

Cato sat next to her and bit into an apple. "I'm sorry if I upset you." He sat there look out onto the ocean. He chucks the core behind him into the woods. After a few seconds of silence Cato stand pulls off his shirt and boot and walks for the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:58 am

"it takes a lot to upset me." Celestial said popping another pice of bread into her mouth. She finished it off and grabbed the sun screan out of her bottel and rubbed it on her arms and legs. she looked over at Cato.
"mind getting my back i'll put some on you also." even though the sun was setting she never chanced it. she had the same bottle of sunscreen for about a year and was now just about to have to open the second bottle she had in her bag. when ever the surfers got together some one always lkeft an unused bottle so Celestial picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:01 am

"Don't worry about putting the stuff on me if I havem't burnt by now I never will." He does stop and walked back and rubs some on her back and shoulders. Once it was all rubed in Cato slips his hand into hers and walks with her out into the water. He lets go and dives over a wave into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:03 am

Celestial stood in the water and looked at the rising moon she backed up quickly and grabeed her towle drying off her legs when it hit her that to night was a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:05 am

Cato walks outof the water and looks at Celestial. His brows coming together in concern. "What is wrong?" He walks up to her. "Celestial?" He takes her hand in his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 am

"i am fine." Celestial sat down on the blanket and continued to dry off her feet and legs.
"i just don't feel like swiming." she didn't meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:10 am

"Ok." He didn't press her to tell him why but borrowed her towel when she was done to dry himself off. Crouching next to the drift wood he lites the fire. Sitting down beside her Cato looks into the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:12 am

"if i leave during the night don't worry alright." Celestial just looked at the sand and started to draw random things in it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:28 am

"Why would you leave?" Cato looks at her the fire light dancing across his face. Thoughts and possibilities of why she would possible leave race through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:35 am

"i am double cursed, to be correct. me full moons and water don't mix to well...."Celestial stood up and walked away from the fire till she could no longer see the light. the pull of the water was to great now she jumped into the water and swame for a bit before she dove under and changed into a mermaid her short hair became long she gained a green blue tail and she thanked the fact that her bathing suit top would not disaper on her.

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Treasu10
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:39 am

Cato walks inot the water till it moves around his hips. When Celestial surfaces he smiles. "Well I kinda like this curse. Not everyday you get ot swim with a beautifl mermaid. Caato dives into the water and surfaces beside her. "You are beuatiful and perfect to me no matter what you look like." He places his hand on her cheek and he treads water. He swims close and brushes his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:43 am

"your driving me mad you know that?" she said as she slipped away from him.
"i realy don't like people knowing about this, if you hadn't fallowed me no one would." Celestial swame around him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:45 am

Cato nods and swims back to the shore. He sits there on the blanket poking the fire with a stick. He wanted her to know that he cared but sometime when he shows it she end up rejecting it. Like just now. He almosted wished Heart was there so maybe she could help him figure Celestial out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 am

Heart raised her head out of the fire she was in dragonet form. Celestial is trange is she not? that was her way of accepting you belive it or not she would have swame away other wise, keep an eye on her if some one else was to see her they would be after her tail. Mermaids are rare any more so like you sell dragon parts to people some will be lucky and sell a Mermaids tail, it kills the mermaid and well in this form Celestial is defenceless that is why she wasn't all yeah he tried to kiss me , she is keeping her eyes open for other humans.....and you got to love how you can summon me by thinking my name. Heart curled back up in the falmes with a yawn she loved warm places and fire did nothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:54 am

I will rember that next time I think of your name. I don't want her to have to warry then I will keep watch for her. With that Cato stood dusted the sand off himself and vaults onto Argento and rides him up and down the beach bareback. The swords where the only thing that would give him away if the moon caught them in the right angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:01 am

"Heart." Celestila hissed an heart appered in the water she let out a cry of schock at the diffrence in tempature.
"you have a big mouth heart a very big mouth." srry Celestial.
"you should be..." before Celsctial could finishes she was draged under the water she turned and saw another mermaind pulling her tail as he saw towards another shore. Celestial started to fight only to black out when something hit her head.

Heart skuck her head under the water and the liffed it and relized they where draging her to another pice of shore she appered on Cato's shoulder and wrapped around his neck replaying everything that just happened. other Mermaids only do this if one of their group is caught and being used they find a lone one a trade thinking no one will miss the loner.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:07 am

Lead me to her. Cato jumps off or Argento's back and dives into the water swiming where Heart directs him. Thankfully he was a strong swimmer and could survive for a few hours in the water if need be. He was able to hold his breath a bit longer then most humans as he had conditioned his body that way to be able to do a free fall dive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:16 am

Celestial woke up to a pain in her head and at her side she opened her eyes and shoved the man away she draged her self back towards the water she ignored the blood comign out of her side where her tail started. the man got up and came after her. Celestial keept pulling her self towards the water but he came faster. her held her down and started to cut a very shallow cut. most people after Mermaid tails wanted the Mermaid to die befroe they fully cut off the tail.
"Damn good for nothing Siren, you the tip that makes men jump over board and drownd."

Heart turned into a dolphin and swame faster the Cato could have managed dragging him as close as she could Heart froze at the sight the man held Celestial's arms over her head as he slowly cut.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:27 am

Cato sees the shore in view and the man standing over Celestial. Drawing one of his sword he makes ready.Get me as close as you can if you have to beach yourself do it Heart we must save her. Cato takes a deep breath and puts his head under the water and kicks as much as he can to help Heart with the drag his body was causing int he water from her pulling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:29 am

Heart got as close as she could and ended up pretty much beaching her self before she turned into a white tiger.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:31 am

Cato gets to his feet and throws the sword at the man standing over Celestial. The sword flew end over end until it embeded in the mans skull. Cato slides to Celestial's side and pulls her into his arms. "It's me be at ease. You ok?" He brushes her long hair out of her face so he could see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 am

Celestial held on to him barriing her face in his neck she tried not to move her lower half cause of the pain. Heart came over and licked her shoulder gently.Heart moved and bit the guy in the shoulder dragging his body into the forest she came back washed out her mouth and disapered again only to come back in human form she held some plants in her hand and a flat rock along with another stone she brushed her hair out of the way and started to turn squish the plants into a paste. She looked up at Cato and smiled.
"where do you think she learned it all?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next