Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:10 am

"Deal." Rothan picks her up and sets her back in the tub. "I'll get a bucket ad start taking some of this water out of the tub and put some fresh water in so we can make sure it is all off of you." He gives her a crooked smile and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 am

Elektra sat there her arms crossed over her chest. Devi walked in and laughed.
"Not going to let him clean every inch?"
"Devi..."
"i know i know shut up, so what did you want?"
"Bring Rothan some thing back he won't go hunt."
"alright i'll be quick, and have fun getting scrbbed clean."

Devi walked down the hall and patted Rothan on the shoulder when she passed him.
"Her neck is tickalish, i found that out when i poked her and she started to crak up in class." Devi ran out of the house then to feach something for Rothan to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:17 am

Rothan comes back with one empty and one full pai. Scooping hte water out as best he can with her still in the tub he throws the water out the window not knowing if anyone is standing below it. He fpoors the other pail in and hands her a twol. "I'll be back with more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 am

Eletra took the towle and sat it over her face to muffle her scream of frustration. Saber appered with his new buddy on one of the stools.
"You two seem to be good friends now." Saber smiled She is worried about you two
"She should be i am about to drown that mutt in a bucket of water." Elektra muttered and dropped the towl on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:29 am

He means well. He is worried that the poison will kill you. Malandra watchs Elektra as she reaches with her mind to Elektra's. Rothan walks in both pails full her dumps them in and sets them down. "D you need more water or is this good enough?" Mlandra chirps at Rothan and he picks her up, she coild as best she can around Rothan's neck. He hates it that the Hunters have followed him to this time and has attacked you family. He blames himself and if it wasn't for his agreement to help you and your mom he would have left. He likes you he just has funny ways of showing it. Malandra nuzzles Rothan's cheek and then playfully nips at his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:28 pm

better then her at least saber said with a laugh.

"Go home Rothan." Elektra said looking at Saber who slithered over to the tub she scouped him up and draped him around her neck. she had gotten good at withstanding Saber there. the sun rose and Elektra turned back she quickly drapped the wet towle over her lap and stood up holding it there.
"This isn't your problem so just go back to your home." Elektra walked out and into her bed room and changed her clothing. she then went to her parents and Ember and they discused where to go not where they would depend on someone else. by afternoon they where packed and had the horses ready. Elektra checked the horse shoes on her horse, she had advoided Rothan since she left him with the tub, she wasn't going to make him responsaple for everything he wasn't at fault anyway so he could forget her problem and go back to where he belonged. In five years tell him i did this for him and that i love him. Elektra spoke to Malandra only. Elektra knew she would never admit what she told the dragonet to say but if things worked out she wouldn't see him again to confurm or deny it. Elektra waited till her parents and Ember had ridden out before she headed to the gate to take the back and well hang back where she could think. Saber slept around her neck..
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Rothan stands at the gate a wolfish howl escapes through human throat. Returning tot he house he picks up the map they had been looking at a few days ago. Grabbing what supplies he could from what was left in the house he heads out. Rubbing Malandra's chin he walks thorugh the city all who see him step away. So determind was he now to lift their curses that he would face the dragon on his own even if it killed him. Miraz rides up beside him with an extra horse. Giving hism a crooked smile Rothan climbs on and they ride off. MIraz taught Rothan all he knew about dragon slaying and in return Rothan made Miraz into a werewolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Elektra lifted her head and pulled her horse to a stop.
Malandra where is Rothan headed....if you lie to me you will regret it i am not one to lie to love so don't try it i will know if you are lying. Elektra bit her lip and Saber liffed his head feeling her uneasyness.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Rothan and MIraz rided deeper into the forest going int he opposite direction Elektra and her family are going. He is following the map you two where looking at the day I hatched. The pushs the horses to go quickly thorugh the woods so they can make it to the next village before nightfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Elektra rode up to her dad and spoke with him before she kicked her horse off she didn't duck in time and cracked her forehead on a branch but ignored it and held on as he changed into a dragon. thank you skulls
no problem they came down infromt of Rothan and Miraz a few moments later. Elektra got off of skulls and he shiffted back into a horse.
"What do you think you are do!" Elektra yelled at Rothan. she was dressed for ridding like no women in her time would be leather pants and riding boots covered her legs her top was that of a mans but in the size of a boy her hair was pulled away from her face and her forhead was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 pm

"None of your buisness." He rides past her. Rothan yells over his shouler. "Take care of your head before your brain comes out!" Rothan dind't want to talk to her she pushed him away so he would do that same. He spurs the horse on faster downthe tail with Miraz behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:34 pm

She got back on skulls and roade up behind him then infront of him and made Skulls bloack the path.
"I don't want you doing something stupid alright i told you to get lost so you didn't have to blame your self for what happened to my Family...Miraz go get lost for a few." Elektra waited for Mirza to go back down the path.
"Don't do this Rothan, only a special bladde can kill that thing and you don't hold it." Elektra's hand went to her sword that had words from the Fae carved into it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:38 pm

Rothan sits inthe saddle and glares at her. "Either move or come but you are not talking me out of this." Rothan looks at Skulls.Move or the next time you are in a small enough form I will eat you. Rothan even begins to growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Elekta slipped of skulls leaving him to stand there and walked over next to Rothan and grabbed his rains.
"Why are you doing this?" she looked up at him her other hnd on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:58 pm

"What does it matter to you? You don't want me here or my help." He jerks the riens out of her hand causing the horse to step way from her. "Your buring daylight by making us stay here come if you want or go back to your parents." ROthan calls for Miraz and they take off down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Elektra got on Skulls and turned him back the other way.
cause i love you. She cracked the rains and Skulls lurched into action running the other way she barried her face in his mane and held onto his neck letting him run not careing where they where going. Saber moved to nuzzle her cheek and wiped the tear that slipped out off her cheek.

u have never cared for any guy that way i am not suprised you are confused and only want the best for him.

Elektra sat up and tuged on the rains turing Skulls away as Devi shot out of the woods in her animal form Diesel came out of the other side blocking the road.
"Your not going to let me leave this alone." both shook there head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Rothan kept riding hating himself for doing what he did but he wanted her alive so har andhar mother could enjoy their freedom. Malandra rubs her little blue muzzle against his cheek.if I keep telling myself it is for her own good will it make it that way? Malandra shakes her head. Unfortunatly only in your dreams could you have it that way Rothan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:03 am

Elektra looked behind Devi and Desiel and cussed under her breath. the sky waas getting dark and not cause of night. Elektra turned Skulls around and kicked him into action.
"Fast skulls we need shelter." the clouds cam faster and hale started to fall along with rain and lighting.
Malandra tell Rothan to look behind himm and get into shelter, it isn't just rain it is hail....painfull hail. Elektra added the last part as she gritted her teeth against the pain. Skulls ran faster Devi and Deisel disapered. Elektra road towards town.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 am

Rothan and Miraz made it to town he stood in the doorway of the inn watching and hoping she would come this way. She will be ok Rothan be at wase. Rothan nods and sighs as he looks out into the false darkness form the clouds. If she doesn't come soon I will go out and find here I can not let her sit out there in this. He didn't care if the hail blugouns him to death he would make sure she was ok. It was because of his againseh was caught in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:15 am

Elektra rode into the stable plastered against Skulls . Elektra held saber to her chest she got down and grabbed her bags off of skulls. Skulls shifted into human form and took the bags from her and threw them over his shoulder then scouped her up and ran to the in and inside. she shook himself holding onto a shivering Elektra.
protect your self more then that dragonet will you whe you don't you make my job harder. he sat her on her feet and wrapped an arm around her leading her to the counter they got a room and Skulls pushed her up the steps.
you soked you idiot we should have stooded and taken cover in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:19 am

Rothan watched as Skulls carried Elektra right past him. Lowering his head his hair falls into his face veiling it.Malandra go amke sure she is ok? He can feel Malandra nod against his cheek then nuzzles him befor flitting up the stairs. Malandra coils around Elektra's neck and nezzles her. He hurts so much he loves you but he hates it that everything he does ends up making you get hurt ROthan sits down inthe common room and drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:26 am

ha i didn't know he was alway with me when i was a kid trust me this is nothing skulls just overreacts caus my dad will kill him if i die, hurt is my own fault, i should have stoped. Elektra slipped around skulls and ran down the steps the inn owner nodded and she ran out to the stables. the inn order hit Skulls over the head when he cam down the steps. and sadly dear it is only him that made me come in this is what i live for, a dragon will come out in this and into town i have been waiting for this weather in this town, go back to Rothan. Elektra made her apper on his shoulder and Elektra took the cloke from the peg in the stable. she watched the sky as a dragon came down looking for pray and if he didn't findd it he would go after a house.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:33 am

Rothan watchs Elektra race out of the inn as Malandra appears in his shoulder she informs him on what is going on. Stay in my fur or stay with thehorse I will not have you get hurt little one Rothan races after Elektra once out of the light of the inn he shifts into wolf for his coat so thick he doesn't feel the hail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 am

Elektra hid in the darkness her eyes that of a dragon's, stormy nights and when she wished it was the only time her eyes reviled her dragon blood. her back itched with the unshead wings. her hand rested on the blade. she stood ready to attack Saber had gone with Suklls when the men took his uncounious body upthe steps.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 am

Malandra had stayed behind when she sensed Saber there and stayed with him. Rothan comes up behind Elktra and rubs his side against her leg like a giant cat. He lays down in the shadows ready to go when she does. Rothan closes his eyes so their shine do not betray there position but his nose and ears could still tell him where the dragon was even though he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next