Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 am

"dare i say i'd rather have you looking at my boobs then the floor at least then you can concentrate on something else when i take the bullet out." Celestial pulled out what she would need and tossed the cloke aside.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:20 am

"I've been through worse and been alone through all of it." Cato looks at her. "But if you would be happier if I staired at you chest then by all mean I can not go against a ladies wishes." Cato smiles micheiviously and slowly lets his eyes begin to drift down. He was trying not to laugh since he figured Celestial will smack him for it.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:22 am

Celestial rolled her eyes and yanked the bullet out she then poured alchol over it and bandage it. she looked up at him and smiled.
"Like the view?" she asked with an Evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:25 am

"Nope rather looks at the floor. Floor doesn't hurt as much when I look at it." Cato puts a hand over the bandages wound. "Well if you are done fixing me I have some paperwork to do that unfortunatly I can not hold off any more." Cato stands up and looks at her. "Thank you for the patching up idf you want you can come and sit in there with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:28 am

Celestial stood and pouted.
"How do i hurt you of all people...guess i'll just leave you alone then." she headed for the door. Walking in a stright line.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:31 am

Cato chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist. "What pain you give me I will always treasure." He kisses her cheek and heads for his study. As he walks into the study he unties his shirt and puts his sword belt beside the desk. He makes sure he covers up the maps of where he will be looking for the necklace this week while she is at school. Sitting down int he chair he gets to the mail he has writing back to a few slayers and answering a few requests for his services.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:35 am

Celestial walked in and sat in a chair she tossed an apple in the air and caught it she took a bite being as suductive as she could. for some reason she relized messing with him like this was fun. She licked her lips before she took another bite.
"You know if i didn't have school i might be tempted to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:11 am

"How much longer do you need to go to school for?" If he was tempted he would keep her heere forever but he didn't want her to stay cause he wanted her to. Cato hides his smile as he runs his fingers back and forth along his collar bone leting them trail along it slowly seductively. Turn about is fair play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:15 am

celestial laughed and took another bit of the apple.
"how long are we going to sit here and torture eachother before we admit we like each other?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 am

"Don't know are you saying you cant stand me teastin you anymore?" He looks up from his papers with a smile. Cato finishes up with his paper work and walks over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:20 am

"o i can since i know i have the upper hand after all i got the goods." she motioned to he boobs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:24 am

Cato laughs out loud. "That you do may dear that you do." Cato kneels down beside the chair so he can look her in the eyes. "I want you to be able to return to your time when you need to and come here and not have to worry." Cato takes her hand in his. "I love you Celestial and nothing will ever change that. No matter if you can shift into a dragon or a mermaid it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:28 am

"okay." Celestial bent her head down and kissed him.
"so i'll just have to try obber hard to graduate ASAP, not that i need the education i am getting in this time i just like being smart, and i will still go see the girls and sing with them once in a while but five days with out you practicly drove me nuts." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:33 am

"Same here the house isn't the same without you now. It seems more alive when you are here." Cato kisses her back and then stands up. "I want you to do something for me." Cato goes to his desk and writes something down on a piece of paper. "Go to where my old house was if it is still there. Follow these directions and what you find there take home with you. Bring it here when I see you next ok?" Cato had given her directions to a stash of things he had hidden before he had left for his last campain. As long as no one found it, it would be enough to make Celestial and the girls wealthy enough that they will never want for anything ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:36 am

"Okay." Celestial took the paper and folded it up she stuck it her her top and smiled.
"what these pants have no pockets.....i am going to have to leave tomarrow after noon now so i can do as you ask."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:39 am

Cato nods. "So what will we do tonight?" Cato get a mischeivous smile on his face as many thoughts run thorugh his head thankfully he wasn;t actin on any of them. Cato walks over to a crystal decanter filled with what looks like wine and pours himself a drink. "I would offer but this has been laced for me." Cato downs the wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 am

"your like a druggie take it away all at once and bamb bad effects tired crazy withdraw symptomes the key is to wean the person off of the drug slowly.....or shock therapy but that is mainly fun to watch we had to do that to Ember she wouldn't stop eating junk food so any time she went for it she got schocked she goes for the healthy and she was fine. took her a while to stick to it she likes her chips."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:51 am

"Unfortunatly I can't do that. I tired in the begining and almost died." He poors himself another and drinks it down. Rubbing the bloodwyne from his lips. "If I could be free of what I have done I would but now it is to late." Cato looks over his shoulder at Celestial. "The only way for me to be free of it is to die and I promised you I wouldn't." He walks back over to her. "I can go a couple of days before it starts to affect me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:56 am

"let me correct what i said, i don't want you dieing for me or in my name. but dieing to set your self free from a curse i understand." Celestial stood and walked to the door.
"i am going to bed good night." she left him then and left the next morning eairyl leaving him only a note. the next Friday after he homework was done she concentrated on his face and appered to his side.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:04 am

Cato looked at Celestial his eyes had changed from their typical sky blue to that of a feline like slit. He looks away from her. He wasn't wearing his shirt open like he sometime does especially if he knew she was coming. Instead it was tied up. He clears his voice. "I don't know what to do. I was wondering when the blood would start effecting me like this. I guess I hoped it wouldn't." Cato turned barely an outline on his back where what looked like wings under his black shirt. "I can understand if you never want to come back here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:11 am

"Gee thanks for thinking i am shallow." Celestial had been having a bad day and she came here to relax but when she showed up and was acused of being something she wasn't she left so as not to knock that person out. she could see how it bugged him so she went stright to Lucifer.
"You want to stop him from having to drink it and changing any more for his sake."
"yes."
"Alright you have to sadly as much as i love hearing your talent you have to give me your ability to sing."
"What?"
"Yes and turn into a mermaid during a new moon also."
"Fine i'll do it." Celestial left Lucifer a few mintutes later with out the ability to sing and a heveier curs on her. She sat in the room Cato gave her petting Heart who was in cat form. she had Sent Skulls to dumb any dragon blood wine out. and he did.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:22 am

Cato came striding intot her room. "What did you do?" It could only be that his curse was gone. We walks over to her bed and looks her in the eye. "I'm sorry if I mad you feel bad earlier I had no intention. I couldn't even look myself in the mirror so I assumed you couldn't look at me." He places his hands on her shoulder. "Tell me please so I can undo whatever you did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:40 pm

"You can't undo what i did."
Celestial let Heart go who jetted out of the room at the tension in the air.
"and if i knew how i wouldn't let you i know you couldn't live being any more of a dragon then you already are, just like you don't care what i change into i don't care what you change in to."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Cursing Cato removes his hands from her shoulders. "What did you offer?" Cato couldn't let Celestial be more cursed then before if that was the deal she made. Sighing Cato walks over to the window. "I have to go on a hunt tomorrow and I don't know how long it will take me." It was true in a sense but he was really going after the necklace. Now more then ever he wanted her to be free of the curses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:47 pm

"I'll be waiting here....Kinda got kicked out of the school." Celestial brushed her hair back.
"Well i'll be waiting her right after i have someone fix my hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next