Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm

"I see." Cato chuckles and heads to his room. "I'll be right back then." A few minutes later he was back waering leather pants, a shirt freely open and his sword belt on his hips. "Does this please you better m'lady?" Cato tries not to smile as he messes with her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:35 pm

Celestial sat up and gave him an evil grin.
"how do you keep the women away from you, i am sure most would just throw themselves at your feet." she looked down as her clothing changed into a bar wench's out fitand cursed under her breath.
"only Crescent could send her power threw time to torment me. she crossed her arms over her chest feeling like she was going to spill out the bodice was tight and the skirts stoped above the knee she had on over the knee black legging and high heels.
"she either hates me or realy likes you and hopes she know your taste."

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 6273_111
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:47 pm

"I usally look pissed of and ready to kill anything in my way. That tend to keep them away. Also most of them wouldn't dare climb the gate." Cato's smiles widens as he looks the new outfit up and down. "I think if you walked into the inn right now you would get every man there trying to crawl on you." Cato walks over and wraps his arms around her waist. "So what would you like to do tonight? There are a few plays going on tonight or we can just walk the streets and window shop. But I think you either need a longer skirt or take the shirt off and put on some pants." Cato smilaes as he looks her over again while he holds her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Celestial swats at his arm.
"your almost as bad as those two." Celestial stands up and pulls out her leather pants she takes off the heels anf puts the pants on under the skirt then takes the skirt off. She lpust her foot on the bottom of the bed she leans over as she puts on the heels she looks at Cato and caughts him staring at her chest.
"Hey buddy my eyes are up here." she said motioning to her face as she strightened once she was done.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Cato laughs out loud and turns his back to her. "Sorry I couldn't help it I'm a guy remember?" Once Celestial was done putting her heels back on her turns around. "Ah much better. Would you be willing to wear a sword then that way most guys may looka t you but wont hopefully be brave enough to walk over to you." Most wouldn't dare if he was standing beside her anyway. Dragonslayers were tolerated and the whole city knew what he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Celestial strapped her daggers to her sides. the grabbed the cloke she had since the first day they ,et she twirled it around her shoulders and fassened it so it covered her chest a bit more.
"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:03 pm

"Yeah it is." He pretended to sound upset by her wearing the cloak. He holds out his arm for her to take. Once he feels her arm on his he walks with her down and out of the house. The young boy opens the gate for them. Cato turns them down the walk already some people dressed in a variety of clothing head into town. The night was warm and slowly cooling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 pm

"sorry i'll give you the clock back when we get back just didn't want to stick out more by wearing clothing your era doesn't have." she held onto his arm as they walked her heels clicking on the stone. she looked at a guy who was staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:09 pm

"You would be surprised what kind of clothing they have around here. Wear it if you want to I was just messing with you." Cato sees Celestial looking at something and follows her trail of sight to a guy oggling her. Cato glares at the guy as if he were the next thing to get run threw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:13 pm

Celestial turned her attention away and walked oncein the main part of town every guy was staring at her she turned and faced Cato she stood to his chin even with the added height of the heels she stood on her toes and kissed him right then and there passiontly her hands tangling in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Cato growls and wraps his arms around Celestial. Cato watches every guy turn around and walk away as they kissed. Smiling when the kiss is broke to look down at her. "Keep it up and I may never let you go home." He kisses her forhead. "So what would you like to do? A play or just walk around? Who knows you mght find something you like from this time." He keeps and arm around Celestial's waist to let every guy there know that she was with him and to back off. He tries to play nice but now he would hurt anyone who wanted to get near Celestial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:21 pm

"o well you mean i can find another thing in this time i like i find that hard to belive. but a play would be good." Celstial laughed as men tried to look at her and away at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Cato smiling happily at himself for keeping them away nods. "The a play it is." Cato walks with her down the road to a building with a croud infornt of it. He pulls a badge out of his belt and pins it on his shirt. The croud parts letting him through they don't even say anything as he walks through the door. "The bonuses of being a slayer private box." Cato walked Celestial up a marble stiar and down a hall lined with doors. Stoping at one he opens it for her. "After you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:27 pm

Celstial entered and sat downshe smiled at Cato.
"you know how to treat a girl don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm

"Of course I do." He sits down next to her and hands her a cup of wine. The curtain rises and the play begins. The play is about a man cursed to live his life alone. The only way for te curse to be lifted is to find the right girl, but to do that he has to save her. In the end the curse is lifted but he dies fighting to save her. The player come out as the audiance yells and claps. Cato claps. "Well what do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 pm

"it was good i just hope it isn't an oman." Celestial stood and fixed the cloke. she headed to the door.
"Don't do anything stupid and get your self killed okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:38 pm

He crosses his heart. "Cross my heart and hope not to die. Otherwise you have all right to kick or hit me your choice." Cato follows her out and onto the bustling street. "You getting hungery?" Cato thinks of a few places that are nice neough to go. He takes the badge off and tucks it back into his belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 pm

"what matters i know if i say no you are still going to take me and make me eat something." Celestial took one of her daggers out and spun it around in her hand then tucked it back into it's place.
"Who about i take you some place?" Clestial led him to an ally then transported them both to her time and into another ally she took his hand and led him further down she knocked on a door and a small window opened the guy looked at her then let them in. she led him down into the club. she slid into a booth and ordered them both drinks and some food.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Cato looked around at where she took him. He couldn't place what it was because of the dark lighting and loud music. Cato picks up the drink Celestial ordered him he raised a brow at it sniffed it and the looked at her. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:01 pm

"oddly enough it is called Dragon's blood. it is ma mixed drink kina stong so take it in stride." Celestial sipped hers and scotted closer to him when a girl headed over the girl vired to the right quickly.
"she had to get a nose job cause of me." Celestial turned her attention to the stage when the music cut off and the curtin rose. the people on stage started to act out the play Romeo and Juliet but only in 30 mins.
"it is called shackspear scum they act out plays in 30 min it gives the singers and dj a break." she explained once that was over every one hit the dance floor again.
"Clestial!" Damon ran over and pulled her out of the booth and hugged her.
"Ember got a hold of you i see she tried to get my hair also, come on lets dance." Celestial tired to refuse but Damon pulled her on the floor Lucifer moved and sat with Cato.
"he is gay." Lucifer said as he watched them.
"i am the one you would have to worry about cuz i would try for her if i wasn't scared of her or dating Damon there.... I am Bi." Lucifer smiled at Cato.
"You know your hott."
Celestial slipped away from Damon and ran over knowing lucifer would say something akward.
"Hey girl." Lucifer smilled as Celestial pulled Cato up with her as a slow song started.
"sorry about him that is Lucifer he isn't all there but then again who ever thought the devil was completly sain?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 pm

"Yeah that what people keep telling me." Cato down's the Dragon's Blood oddly it wasn't the worst drink he has ever had not was it the most potent. They don't believe in labling alchohal content in his time. He slides out of the boothpast Lucifer. "The devil huh? Never thought I would meet him while I was alive, how do you meet him?" Cato found it funny that no one questioned him about his swords that where still strapped to his hips. "Oh and that drink you gave meWas alright I've has stuff that would make you instanly vomit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 pm

"So have i that is how i learned never drink any thing Lucifer hands you he gave some one a drink the got a drop in there mouth and they passed out, him i met him through Ember who know Damon who is dating him." Celestial Shoved Cato to the floor as others dropped down and gun fire sound.
"don't do any thing or you will die." Celstial whispered to him the men wearing masks walked around and took people's wallets. one of them yanked Celestial up he went for the ring she quickly broke his hand and took the gun from him and she shot the other two as they spun around to aim at her she used thier buddy as a shild though.so they laid the killing blow to him. Celstial threw the gun to Damon and let the guy fall dead.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:06 am

Cato stood up and looked around. "Always fun going out with you the action never stops." Cato smiles. "You know just because they are modern weapons doesn't mean I can't help." Cato looks over Celestial's shoulder and sees on of the guys try and get up. Pulling a stelletto from his boot Cato threw it at the guys chest hitting him in the heart. The body falls to the floor with a thud. "Are you ok?" He looks at her to make sure she wasn't bleeding anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:13 am

"Yeah." she walked over and pulled his wepon from the guy's body. The guy she thought was dead the one she used as a shild pulled another gun out and shot Cato the bullet sank into his arm. Celestial walked over and cut the guys throat.
"you are going to have to explane this one to the cops Celestial." Damon said
"no i won't be nice whipe there memories."
"fine." Damon made the bodies disapere and whipped every ones memory but Cato's and Celstial his powers didn't work on him self or luficer. Celestal pulled Cato out and into the ally. She transported them to his room and her bag appered with her.
"Bullets are why i told you to stay down swords cand daggers can't protect you from them."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:16 am

"Same with arrows in my time but I seemed to survive them pretty well." Cato holds out his arms for Celestial to fix. "Oh well at lest I have someone who knows what they are doing." Cato smiles and looks down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next