Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 am

"the first one was since birth, the last on was, well i was flirting with a guy, didn't relize he was a witches's son and another Witches Boyfriend they teamed up and well they got pissed and turned me into a mermaid only during full moons....needless to say no guy came near me again......well except you." Celestial helped him pack up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:02 am

"Ever thing to consider I am the one to break your curses?" Cato was looking at the fire and kicking sand onto it so it wont restart. Putting his fingers to his lips Cato whistles as Argento races down the sands a sand spray behind him. The black stallion comes to a halts and Cato puts the saddle and briddle on him. Cato pats the horses neck as he loads everything on. He looks around. "Where is Skulls? If you want you can ride with me. Unless youdon't want to." Cato tightens the girth strap on the saddle before turning and looking at Celestial.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:57 am

"don't know where that maniack ran off to and i better just transport my self to your house, the wound is seald not well though, by the time you get there i'll have it stiched up correctly, after all the numb ness is going away and i better stich it up while i can't feel much....might be better if i had help though." Clestial touched Cato's hand that was on his hourse and transported them to his home with all the stuff.
"sorry i can be lazy at times." Celestial went up to the bed room Cato had supied her with and thier sat Ember ready with a needle. she quickly stiched up Celestial then left. Celestial laid on her bed not wanting to move.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 am

"Well at lest sometime the power comes in handy." A few hours later Cato came in with a plate of foos in one hand and a bottle of wine and two cup in the other. "Pribably unusual in your time but we only drink water and wine here unless your me then there is something added. But you don't have to worry I haven't opened this bottle yet." Cato sets the plate down on the bedside table then the two glasses. He struggles with the cork."Figured you might be hungery if not don't worry." Finally getitng hte cork out he pour them some wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:30 am

Celestial sat up a white bandage a contrast to her taned skin she took the glass and sipped at it.
"thanks....and sorry for being such a pain."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 am

"Your not a pain. I don't mine it is nice to have someone here who knows about where I came from." Cato see the bandage. "Feeling any better?" He takes a few grapes from the plate. He looks out the window thinking. "When you turn into a mermaid does it have to be salt water you need to swim in?" He turns and looks at Celestial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:40 am

"no i got stuck in the town fountin one night that was odd" Celestial took a few grapes as well and poped them in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:42 am

"If I made you a pool big enough to swim in would you use if on the full moon or would you rather go to the ocean?" He sits down on the edge of the window sill. He pops a grape into his mouth as he watches her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:44 am

Celestial got up and walked ober to him she kissed his forehead.
"why do you care so much what happens to me? and yes but i only have three weeks left here with you till school starts up again the summer for my school is short painfully so now." she looked down into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:49 am

"She I not care about you? Cause if you want I could be how I used to be around my soldier." Cato smiles up at her and sets his cup on the sill. "Care for a walk in the garden? We can plan what to do for the rest of you time here." Later he would have to check and see if he had to go hunting but in his heart of hearts he hoped he didn't. He was enjoying his time with Celestial and he didn't want this time to end but he knew he could not keep her here in his time if she didn't want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:54 am

Ember appered and Celestial groned.
"the school wants you back now the princable said you are in charge of some crazy things...like the new comers."
"Ember please?"
"Hello i am not doing it again this year and Crescent did it the year before get you butt back no and you will be able to cuddle up to Mr. Killer on week ends."
"Bite me."
"Where?"
"Where ever you damn well pleas and no i am not stripping." Celestial looked back at Cato when Ember left.
"inside joke, well i guess i'll see you next weekend." Celestial kissed him and slowly steped back. a week later she appered in the garden and watched him practice her hair was long and black her eyes covered with sun glasses.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 am

Cato knocks Miaz to the ground and nods to Celestial before side steping Miraz. Miraz falls to the ground in a cloud of dust. Cato laughs as Miraz stands up doated in it. "Go and get cleaned up. Well work out again tomorrow." Both slapping each other in the back Miraz heads to his home next door. Walking over he gives he a quick peck on the cheek. "I have something to show you." He grabs a towl and begins to dry the sweat off his ches, back , and face. He heads to a gate beside the house that leads into the gardens. In the middle was the beginings of a pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Celestial fallowed and smiled at the pool.
"so blonde or black hair? Ember duncked my head in some hair dye when i was asleep last night and considering i haven't cut it since well you know it is still long....." Celestial messed with a strand thinking it looked horably fake.she slid the glasses up onto the top of her head. "god help me Ember is taking classes to do hair so i get to be a test subject told her she has to pay me though, don't know how long it will keep goin."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:55 pm

"I like both." Cato looks at the unfinished pool. "The pool should be done by the next full moon for you to use. There will also be a fountain in the middle." Cato turns and looks at her. "You hunery or thristy?" He knew one thing he need to wash up thankfully they were outside so he couldn't smell himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:59 pm

"i am fine but are you alright? or are just in gernal mode." Celestail added the second part as a bit of a joke.
"hope you don't mind me spending three days instead of two it is a long week end this time, Ember was trying to get me to saty with her so she could mess with my hair some more, but i prefer the company of a certian big sweaty guy for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Cato smiles. "No I'm fine andl I will take that as a compliment. Let's go inside I need to clean up." Cato turns and heads inside and climbs the stairs two at a time till he reached his room. He looks over his shoulder to see if Celestial followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm

"I'll be in the room you are letting me use i will not leave with out telling you." Celestial fallowed him up the steps and passed him and entered the room he gave her smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Cato smiles at her before entering his room. Strpping own he eases into the hot bath water. Cato takes his time getting cleaned up. He lays his head back on the tub and closes his eyes only to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Cestial pulged her ears as Heart screamed in excitment Skulls stood there in human form his jet black hair fell to his waist. he was also naked. he tripped over his own feet and ended up on top of Clestial on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Cato wakes fromt he scream and grabbing a twol wraps it around his waist. Racing to Celestial room he opens the door to see a naked person on Celestial and Heart screaming. "ENOUGH!" He looks at Heart with a cold look and then turns to the bed. "What is going on in here?" He holds to towl on his hip as he walks in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Celestial shoves Skulls off of her.
"He isn't use to human leg...god i need to bath in bleach...Skulls animal form please till you can transform with clothing."
Heart picked up Skulls when he transformed into a mouse.
"yes you are learing exreamly fast." Heart spun around with him in her hands and disapered.
"trying to teach Skulls how to transform into human." Celestial said and shivered at the memory of Skulls on her.
"god help me i need to get the memory of him on me out of my head."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Cato walks over to the bed holds out his free hand to help her up. "What can I do to fix that?" The towl slides down one hip a little showing a bit more skin. "Hopefully Skulls learns to shift with clothsor I may have to do something about his nakedness the next time I see him. Perferable gougin out my eyes. The boy needs to lay out in the sun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:18 pm

Celstial bit her lip and looked at the ceiling so she wouldn't stare at him.
"that was his first try we ar lucky he wasn't a mix of animal and human like Heart when she first tried it, but then again that was funny."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:22 pm

"Oh and what did she look like?" Cato turns giving her his back as he fixes the towl. "I fixed it you don't have to look at the ceiling anymore." Cato sits on the edge of the bed wating to hear more about her friends and herself since he has limited time with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:25 pm

"yeah once you are dressed i might consider it cuz it is to easy to undress you with my eyes right now and she had a human body that was furry and a cat's head." Celestial moved over to the bed and laid down so her eyes would be on the celing and she wouldn't have to strain her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next