Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Cato climbs out of the pool and stands there. "Well you try thinking on it a little more." Cato takes her left hand and kisses her ring finger before heading towards the house. "Whne you figure it out you let me know." Cat put a hand to his side and the wet bandage.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Celestial tried to go after him but ended up falling Skulls fell over laughing at her.

Celestial threw a rock at him then drumbed her fingers on the ground.
we got a beached mermaid! Skulls let out a howle of laughter.
"I swear i will skin you Skulls." Celestial rolled over and into the water washing the dirt away from her body.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Cato walks through the doorway and leans against it as best as he can without hurting himself. "I guess you figured iy out huh?" Cato walks over to the pool and crouches down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:57 pm

"Yes and go relax before you hurt your self more...i would kick your but up thier but i can't so don't make me call Heart."
"What?" Heart asked as she appered.
"Him up stairs and in bed..."
"now got it, come on big biy Skulls will stay with her and they will drive eachother crazy." Heart made Cato go infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 pm

"I go where my Lady wishs me to." Cato laughs and walks ahead of Heart. "Lucky you Heart you get to be my jailer." Cato heads towards his study in hopes he can relax there he looks over his shoulder to see ehat Heart will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:08 pm

"i am not going to tell her." Heart fallowed him him in and shut the door.
the next morning Celestial got out of the pool and transported too her room she changed her clothing then transported to Cato's side.

Last edited by VitaVendetta on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Cato lay in bed the sheets pooled around his hips. His arms all akombo as he lays there. He had taken the bandage off at some time and now just a pink patch of skin remains. He takes a deep breath as he comes awake feeling eyes upon him he cracks an eye open. "Morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 pm

"Morning." Celestial cimbed onto the bed next to him and laid her head on his chest.
"feeling better love." she bit her lip after saying the last part.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 pm

"Now I am." Cato kisses the top of her head as he wraps his arms around her. "So what are we doing today?" Cato knew there was no hunting for him till he was better. He stretchs under her and looks at her hand to see if maybe she put the ring on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:30 pm

"what ever you want to do" celestial lifted her hand so he could see the ring thn sat it back on his chest.
"i am not leaving." Celestial murmered into Cato's ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 pm

"Good but I don't want you to have to stay here all the time. You do still have friend and you should try and at lest keep in contact with them."He plays with the ring on her finger. "It definetly looks better there then in my pouch now what about the necklace or have you decided not to out it on?" He looks down at her and rubs her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:35 pm

"i'll put it on later i am noe even close to 25 yet so chill out." Celetial smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 pm

"You never know maybe it can lessen your curses maybe." Cato began to think of the gods of his time and maybe if he called on one of them if they could help. "You know by accepting the ring we will need to go throught he ritual of marrage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:45 pm

"i figured that Cato."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:48 pm

Cato stick his tounge out at her and a few weeks later they were married. It was only after the wedding that he remembered about a myth even then in his time about some people who may have the ear of the gods. "We need to go to a place called Budapest." Cato looks at Celestial from his desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Years later Elektra ran in the forest at budapest. maybe if she could find the men her father talked of she could get the curse off herself and her mother. she jumped over a fallen tree her brown hair tied back but strands still escaped. she wore a bright red tank top and jean shorts with hikkiing boots.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:00 am

Rothan was sitting at Toir's desk watcing the monitor when he saw movement. Everyone was downstairs cursing he grabs his phone and his side arm and holsters it. As he races downt he hall he hits a few buttons onthe phone. "Dang it Parid can't you keep thenm away from here I mean really." Sighing he wills the door open and races out of it as he heard the faint pounding of boot comeing from the dinning room. Rothan slips intot eh shadows right where the runner would come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:05 am

Elektra vired to the right and came out of the clearing down the way a little she looked at the man who stood where she would have come out.
"Tryin ta closer hanger me?" she asked a bit out of breath. she undid her hair and poured some water over her head so it would hay down the wather hit her shirt making it darker. she slicked back her head then put it back up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:08 am

"Maybe." Rothan put his hands on his hips as he looks her over. He doesn't seem to think thatshe was very dangerous. He tries to get a look at her wrist to see if the mark of the Hunters was on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:11 am

"altight i am looking for some one Named Maddox, Toirn, Paris ......okay one of the damn lords of the under world not about to name them all and family i'd be here all night and i don't have all night." Elektra said and streached her arms above her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 am

"I know of them why are you seeking them out?" Rothen can hear the others soft foot falls in the forest thankd to being a half breed he has the strength of both his parents. His senses sometime where better then both his parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:18 am

"I need help okay, not just for my self but my mother as well i am only giving them the spacifics the note and cash if they agree to help me out." Elektra held the folded paper up between two fingers then tucked it in her back pocket. she hitched her bag up higher in her arm.
"If the Name Cato helps then there it is but i doubt it will not many have heard of my father in this time."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:21 am

Maddox walks out of the shadows with Darius beside him. "I known a Cato once a good genreal a good man why are you uttering his name little one?" Rothan goes to stnd on the other side of Maddox. Witht he three standing together the similarities are noticable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:26 am

"He is my father, and i am not little, but if i must let you call that to get your help i will, as i told your buddy here i am looking for one of the lords to help me well me and my mother out, we are willing to pay even cash or jewls." Elekrta cocked her head to one side and looked at the three of them.
"All of you aree hot all of you look similar and i take it you all have lord blood in you so imortal either brother or father and sons or grand dad son and grand son, but i really don't care at the moment i got to go by night fall."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:36 am

"To him everyone is little one except for all the others who are his age." Maddox looks at Rothan who closes his mouth. The three turn and head into the shadows. "Follow us then and you will meet the Lords." The three walk up tot he castle and through the open door. the remaining Lords stand on the stairs their wives behind them as they try to keep the kids back. They only find ways to peek through the gaps of the legs infront of them. Rothan holds out his hand and sweeps it slowly from one stair case to the other. "Which Lord are you looking for? One of the original Lords of the Sons of the Lord and so on." Rothan puts his hands on his hips and waits for her answer.

Rothan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next