Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Rothan sneezes right onto Marci. Seeing Elektra he wags his tail smacking Marci in the leg before running over to her. He jumps up to lick her face.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:53 pm

"down" keep it up and we will see who is being kicked to the couch tonight.
"Alright you told me now you going to Leave Marci?"

"Yeah and bye Elektra i may not see you again ever i am leaving and you know they are going to hunt me down for this any way, i just couldn't see you hurt, your the only one in that group who thinks before they kill....well your not in it any more but hey." Marci got up and walked out mucnching on his appel.

so guess we are spending the night at your families house, and your going to be a stock male and keep me inside with the other women and children cause you fear losing me again but i am going to have to sit there bitting my nails hoping to the gods you make it out alive, i am right you don't need to conform or deny it if i was out there you would be distracted trying to protect me. Elektra patted his head then pulled a bottel of water out of the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey that's not fair you didn't answer me so I had to come down. Not my fault I smelt a stranger in hte house. Once Marci was out of the house Rothan chifted to his human form. "Yeah well at lest I would know if we failed I know you would be able to defend those who don't know how to fight." He wraps his arms around her and sets his chin on her shoulder. "Besides you would be a scond line of defence agains the hunters if they some how get past us men folk." He chuckles and rubs his cheek against hers. "YOu still gunna kick me or do I get a pass for the night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:36 pm

"I'll think about it, i the mean time you better call up your family and tell them to make room for two more then when we get there tell them what is about to hit the fan. i am going to pack." Elektra walked up the steps ducking as saber flew down trying to attack her.
"Try again Saber." she yelled back at the dragonet that hit Rothan's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Rothan looks at Saber as he slides down his chest. "Um ow and your a little late Saber." Malandra lands on his shouler laughing at Saber as Rothan picks the red dragonet off the floor. Grabing his phone off the counter he cals the house lettinghtem know he and Elektra would be up there shortly. Rothan heads upstairs to help Elektra pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Elektra sat in the car as they headed up the hill her eyes forwards.
"this is going to be a lotof fun." she said sacasticly refering to being in a large group.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:08 am

"You might as well get used to it. Never know when we will have to come up here or when they will all show up." Rothan pulls into a garage along side some other car. "Just think it will only be for tonight unless thehunters get pissed when we beat them off and the blow up our house. That wold be the only reason we would be here again or there is my parents house which is a lot less hectik." Rothan looks at her and takes her hand and gives it a squeeze. "You'll be alright just be happy this didnt happen on a full moon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:12 am

"yeah that would be worse for you, i am lucky it isn't full or new moon Rothan." Elektra got out of the car and walked around the car to Rothan.
"I am going to hange with the kids while you tell the men going to doge this bullet.....you have to introduce me to your other grandfather also i have only meet Madox."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:21 am

"Um yeah I can see if he wants a visiter but mostly he doesn't see anyone." How was he to tell Elektra that Torin carried a palgue and if she touchs him she may not only spread by die from it. "I'll see what I can do, no promises." Rothan grabs their bags and walks with her inside. Mlandra stays wrapped around Rothan's neck knowing the kids can't get her there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 am

"Rothan they are your family, i kina should meet ....." Elektra was knocked over by Ace who ran and hugged her.

"Go away girl talk my Granddaughter to be......you should have intoduced us instaid of having your mother descibe her to me."

did you all tap into the spring of eternial youth or something? Elektra asked as the air was being squezzed out of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 am

"Yeah we are all lucky to have long lives. Just think the Lords have been alive for a long time. You know the myth about Pandora's box? Well they were cursed to house the demons that resided within it." Rothan laughs at Ace. "She wants to see grandfather. I told her I didn't know if she could or not. UP to you if you want to bring her up their while I talk to the Lords about the reason we are here." Rothan takes her bag and gives her a peck on the cheek. "Your in good hands don't worry they wont let Paris get you." He smiles and winks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 am

"Paris touches me and he is going gay." Elektra said as she was lead up a flight of steps and pulled into a room.

"Torin lookie i found our granddaughter to be." Ace said as she entered the room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 am

Rothan walks up the other stairway and find their room and then the Lords.

Torin looks up from a wall of computer screens. His hand goes to the elbow length gloves and pulls them on. Standing up he looks at Ace and smiles. "Hello Elektra, if miss tackle first hug to death and ask questions later didn't introduce herself. We are Rothan's other set of grandparents you may have met Maddox and Ashlyn. I would embrace you like I would any of my family but I carry the demon of iesies within me. So by touching me you could bring on a plague. Ask Ashlyn she knows she survived it the last time it was spread." Torin grumbles about hunters and how stupid they are. "Oh so you know I did see your friend the other day. The one who came over the wall. Don't worry if he was going to cause trouble we would have been there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 am

"It is cool i think i got ehough of a hug from your wife for the both of you.......and Marci is a good guy he is a computer geniuse and he is the one who told us about tonight's planed attack." Elektra looked at Saber who bit her ear and was hiding in her hair where thye couldn't see him.
"Ow i know you are there behave we are gueast i really can't throw you in a fire let me corect myself a pool of icewater that hurts you not fire." she grabbed Saber when he hissed at her and raised her to her face.
"I will let Rothan eat you so behave."

Feed me you evil women!!!

Elektra sat Saber on her soulder and pulled out a pice of bread and he clamped down on it almost getting her finger.
"Pig.....sorry about that this is Saber....i am not from this time if no one told you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:05 am

"We know about Saber it is nice to see him up and moving around instead of collecting dust. Rothan came back to this time after you had died. He brought Saber with him." Torin ofer her a seat. "Well at lest Marci told you about it. Sorry for the ruling the other past down Maddox and I didn't have much sawy since you where connected to Rothan. It is nice to see you are allowed back here." Torin sits in his chair. Torin taps a few keys and the screens all change to that of camera feeds. Some where of around the castle and the forest, some where around another house, and the last few monitors that where at Rothan and Elektra's house. "As you can see we are always ready for the Hunters. Even if it doesn't looks it." Heavey foot falls can be heard comeing from the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 am

Elektra stepped back and the door was opened pinning her betwen the wall and the back of the door. she tried to push it but some one was leaning against it.
Good thing i am pretty skiny!she said to Saber who fell off her shoulder laughing and hit the floor with a thud.
Way to go Saber you get ten points for landing on your head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:22 am

Torin smiles and clears his throat. "Maddox don't lean on the door unless you plan to make Elektra into the size of a pancake." Maddox gets off the door and sheepishly pulls the door way. "I'm sorry Elektra I didn't know you where there usually no one is behind the door when we come in." Rothan and Darius look at Maddox and shake their heads. Rothan looks at Elektra. "You ok?" He walks he away fromt he door and the croud. "You might as well listen in on what we are planning so you know what is going on." Rothan looks and sees Anya standing by Lucien since she was one of the other women who knew how to fight. The lords, their kids who where old enough to know how to fight which included many of those in the pack. They talk ove stratagy and placement of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:27 am

"It cool i was just commenting to Saber it is good that i am skiny he fell and hit his head." picks him up by the tail and pokes his head so he swings in the air.
"You alright you idiot?" puts him on her shoulder when he nodds.
"and that isn't as bad as the stocks those are murder to be in and get out of.....what i was a rebel as a kid. "
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 am

"Might knock some sense into him but I wont hold my breath." Malandra chuckles around his neck. When they had figured out thier game plan they began to leave. "If you want Anya can show you where their are weapons unless you haveyour blades on you." Rothan pulls her close waiting for the masses to leave and weapon up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:35 am

Turns and shoves Paris against a wall blad drawn and held to his crouch.
"Try and touch me again and i will make you go gay i don't care who you are."

Ace clapped.
"I like her we are so keeping her!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:38 am

"Didn't mom kick Paris in the nuts when she first came here?" Rothan shook his head at Paris. "You would think by now you and your demon would learn that anyone we bring in woulld threaten you." Rothan smiles at Elektra. "I have to go and gear up I will see you after this mess is over with ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:41 am

"You better be alive and mostly one peace." Elketra drew the blade back and patteed Saber's head.
"Thank you for notifing me he was trying to grab my butt." Elektra walked out and headed down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 am

Rothan walks behind her leaving Paris in Torin's room. "If I come back in one peice and maybe a little bit bloody are you gunna kiss them all and make me feel better?" Rothan stops Elektra in the hall wraps his arms around her and kisses her as if he would never see her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 am

Elektra blinked at Rothan.
"I'll wait here or at our house no matter what happens." she brushed his hair back from his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:52 am

"I will see you there. Promise you." Kissingf the tip of her nose he goes to his room to pull out the weapons he knew where still stashed there. An hour later all where in position and wiating for the Hunters to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next