Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:59 am

Elektra froze in the middle of helping Sophie put the dishes away she dropped them causing glass to shatter on the floor. it had been an hour since the men left and a bad feeling had been nagging Elektra now she knew what it was. Saber froze also reading the images that where flowing threw Elektra's mind, Every detail of Rothan's death. Malandra wouldn't sleep like Saber though cause she thought of Elektra as her mother. Elektra went to run to the door.

stop her! Saber yelled at Sophie
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:20 am

Sophi chases after Elektra and wraps her arms around her. Sohoi hold Elektra with all her otherworldly might. "I know I can feel it Elektra all of the pack are bound together so we all know what just happened." Tears roll down Sophi's face. A few moments later the men come in. Darius in the middle of them carrying Rothan's body in his arms. They all had tears streak down their dirty faces. Outside a few of the pack members shift into wolves and begin howling at Rothan's passing not knowing any other way to show their pain. Sophi whimpers and lets go of Elektra when Darius stops infront of her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:24 am

Elektra stood there and caught Malandra who jumped at her. Elektra said nothing she didn't cry either to pissed she walked over and dropped both dragonets on Sophie then walked out she stood in the night air as it started to rain her face raised to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:30 am

Sophi give Elektra some time to herself before coming out. "It seems your paths always split at the worse time. Elektra if you do not wish to return to your parents you can stay here. It is up to you." Sophi lets Malandra and Saber go to Elektra.

mlandra curls around Elektra's neck and cries small tears faling down her scaly face. She softly keens for Rothan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:34 am

"I am going to our home and wait for him like i said i would, don't bother comeing to check on me i'll be fine i am a big girl." Elektra said with a smile. she started to walk her back to thier place.

see saw it all Saber said as he sat on Elektra's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:39 am

Rothan's life was hard grew up straight out of an orphanage and right ontp the streets by the age of ten. He ran with gangs learned how to fight an shoot. Even though he looked normal he was fr from it. Every night on the full moon Rothan felt a pull, a need to run but not alone with a group. His dream plagued with images of himself fighting, dying, and loving. Sometime waking in the middle of the night with sweet rolling down his face and breathing rapidly as if he had just ran a race instead of being alseep. Sometime he could smell pine tress and sometime to sea. He dreamed of woman turning into mermaids how that was possible he didn't know. Also where little lizards that lookied like dragon but he knew dragons wheren't real. Rothan got his life in order by age sixteen and took up a job for a company that paid him money to hunt down people. A few days before his twenty-first birthday he foudn himself with a group of other in Buhdapest. Unlike the others Rothan tries to blend in with his enviornment and begins to learn their customs and manerisms so he wont stand out. Roythan stand infront of a tattoo shop as he continplates going in. His black hair was cut into short buzz cut, and he wore a plane white t-shirt and blue jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Elektra had pissed off Lucifer one night and he damned her to imortality as a water demon. not bad when your waiting for someone to be reborn. bad when you hate the devil and he wants you to do his bidding. Mainly killing guys who piss him off and he doesn't feel bad about offing, of buying something for him. Elektra sat in the shop getting a dragon tattoo her back is where it's back would be with wings the tail would wrap around and stop on her front right hip. the head would be on her left shoulder. it was more of a dragonet then a dragon for you didn't see it's legs. Elektra has her hair stright and pulled over her right shoulder out of the way she watched the door she could feel some one was right out side but who she didn't know. she hissed out a breath when the needles went over her spine. her ipod was in her lap and she had one ear bud in lisning to Nightmare Revisited the cd of Nighmare Before Christmas songs done by famouse groups here Favorite one was Kidnap the Sandy Claws by Korn.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:25 pm

Rothan looks up and down the street. Putting his hand on the handle he gets the feeling that if he opens the door his wrld will change forever. If only he knew. Looking at the floor as he enters he moves quickly to the desk where one of the tattooists are. "Yeah I want to get a tattoo." Rothan goes into telling the person up front that he wants a full back tattoo of either bat wings or demon wings he doesn't really know which. The person tells him to go sit down and they would draw up a stencile for him. Rothan sits down and grabs a magazine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Elektra stares at Rothan as her back is inked. she feels both dragonets stir a bit.
am i seeing thing guys or has the day finaly come? Elektra reached up and absent mindly touched Saber's head he had turned blue when she was changed into a water deaon his powers also became water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Rothan stands up as he is called over. He can feels on him but he doesn't show it that he knows. He follows the guy into the back room where once upon a time Kain inked Alicia's back. Rothan pulls his shirt off and lays down to get the stencile put on him. Putting to the mirror to look over his shouler he looks at Elektra then at the mirror. Nodding he lays back down on the table. Kain walks in and sees Elektra.

"Been a while how are you?" He looks at the back piece she was getting and nods. "Nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

"i am good, just had a run in with Lucifer."
Eneded up as a damn water deamon and that made saber turn to water also so he is blue now. Elektra said to kain but unknowing said it to the guy who looked a hell a lot like Rothan.
"Not much else has happened, well besides this guy inking me i tried to contact you but you didn't pick up."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:48 pm

"Sorry about that we got some information in that there was an increase in visiters. So we have been looking for them and everything." Kain squeezes her hand. "Everyone misses you up on the hill you should come up and visit us some time. I would chat more but i have a back to tat and get back home before Alica hurts me." Kain smiles and heads into the room Rothan was in.

Rothan turns his face away from Kain as he enters causing him to look at Elektra. His eyes harden as he looks at her as if he recognizes her but not in a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Elektra stood up and held the towle to her chest in one hand and sat her ipod down and streached when the guy was done. she walked over to the mirrior and smiled looking at it.
"Perfect." she went into the bathroom and pulled on her shirt once her back was wrapped correctly. she came out and shook her head the curl was coming back into it now the flat iron's job only lasted half a day before it got curly again. Elektra walked into where Kain was and sat in a chair carefull of her back.
"Tell them i will try to get up Lucifer has me running around like a chicken with it's head cut off this is the first day i have had to my self in well i don't know before i left my parent's home."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 pm

"Everyone would be hapy to see you." Kain leans over and stats tattooing the wings onto the guys back. "If your willing to wait you could always go up there with me." Kain looks over his shouler at her. "What's wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:06 pm

"Same as what Rothan had" Elektra said and looked away. after a few hours when all Kain had to do was cover the tattoo Elektra said.
"I have some things i should do, have a good night you guys know my number." Elektra got up and walked out answering her cell phone with a sigh when she saw Lucifer's number. she hung up on him and ducked into an ally when she saw hunters walking towards her. she froze when they entered the tatto shop. she walked in behind then her hand ready to draw her wepon.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:14 pm

Rothan walks out with then pulling his shirt back on his back covered. He knew who the two where and that soon they would be taken care of. Rothan walks with the others towards a building with the thers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:18 pm

"Exect a guest later tonight i got a bad feeling i'll go have a bit of fun then be there." Elektra said leaving Kain there by himself. She let Maladnra(sp) go fallow them.
"Be carefull litle one if you get in trouble call me i'll be near." Elektra fallowed them a bit just turning to soon or to late so they didn't caught on. she was the house and shook her head the idiots still used the same head quaters as before.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Malandra flies off following them. Rothan and the others change into darker cloths. HIm black underarmer shirt and black leather pants. He puts on a riggin system do he has two firearms along his ribs and two black bladed blades down by his hips. He feeds his belt through the loops and goes about checking the magazines and making sure they wont jam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:24 pm

Elektra dropped onto the balcony and walked in.
"Your going after innocents, there are children there, women." Elektra stood by the door hapy it was raining it made her able to get up on the balcony.
"think you can live after killing children, think you can deal after knowing you killed there parents? think you can deal knowing you killed the men that keep this town thriving?! think befor you go out and kill with those people i know there way." holds up her burned wrist.
"i use to be one." turns and heads back out into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Rothan slams the mag back in and lifts the side arm up and aims it at her. "How are you so sure we will kill the women and chidlren?" He walks closer to her still pointing it at her. "Whose to say we weren't going in there for a specitifc person?" He raise a brow as he looks her up an down. sweet started to bead on his forehead as a wave of pain rips thorugh him. Behind the mountain and the clouds a full moon rises. Rothan does not know what is happening but he tries to fight the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 pm

"Your feeling both our pain yours cause you haven't shifter into a wolf me cause i need to get to water before i change.....and by killing the men you are killing the rest." Elektra jumped over the balcony and hurried away to the house on the mountin she rushed in and up the steps to the tub Sophie had ready. she slipped into it changing quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:05 am

[color=cyan]"Shifted?" Rothan doubles over in pain. Since his rebirith none of his otherworldly power until now. Now all his powers and hungers race through his viens burning him from the inside out. Needing the pain and feeling of burning ont he inside Rothan goes out to the balcony. Not finding any releaf he leaps off the balcony falling thetwo stories to the ground below. A howl tries to breack past his clenched teeth as he runs thorugh the streets. Unknowningly heading towards the house on the hill./color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 am

Elektra sat in the tub feeling helpless, she wanted to help the group make the stand she was stuck in the tub though. she picked the gun off the floor and aimed it at Rothan when he came in from the balcony.
"how did you get in here." the tip od her tail sat on the edge of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:14 am

Rothan's eye widen as he looks at her and then passes out fromt eh pain. With him not fighting it any more Rothan's body shifts into his wolf form. He lays in a crumpled heep on the floor. He lays there panting the rest of the pack off running inthe rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:17 am

Elektra sits the gun down and lifts herself up onto te edge ot the tub she moves so she is on the floor next to him.
"yeah that tends to happen when you resist it." she takes a towl dips it in the water and puts it on her tail then rigns a second one out on him.
"Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next