Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:52 am

Ephani pulled back and looked down at him.
"Nope saying my hair smells nice won't get you a kiss, just three word, simple and maybe you feel the same as i do cause the three words i am thinking are i love you." Ephani got off him and then offered him a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Apostolos takes her hand and rises. He presses their clasped hands over his head. "I love you too Ephani ever since we were kids." He pulls her into his arms he lifts his head an an unfamiliar smell comes on the nighttime breeze. "I want to take you somewhere." He looks down at her but keeping his other senses quirked.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 pm

"alright." she froze and searched his eyes.
"what is wrong?" she gently touched his cheek as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 pm

"Someone is here ad shouldn't be." Placing his hand over hers he turns his face an kisses her palm. "Hold onto me. And close your eyes." He wills them throug time to the front yard of his grandparents. The little gold that seems to always sleep around his neck woke up and make a beeline for the house making a racket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:57 pm

"What was that?" Ephani asked holding onto his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:04 pm

"Oh that was a dragonet named Verra she likes this time cause she can fly freely. You might remember her she was sitting on you chest the day I first found you." Verra flits back at them gets inchs away from Apostolos's face and starts chirping angerly at him then flies away. He laughs and looks at Ephani. "She says my grandparents are in back and they are upset that I didn't come sooner." Apostolos walks Ephani to the back of the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:07 pm

"Alright it looks like a sanke with wings to me but hey." Ephani walked with him her heels sinking into the soft earth. she stopped and took them off with a sigh
"Heels and soft ground don't mix." she said holding them in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:15 pm

"Yeah but at lest your cloths work for this time." Apostolos looks down at himself. "I on the other hand do not." Apostolos wills his cloths to fit the time period. He stands in black leather pants and a billowy white shirt. The teis on the front undone. He rests a hnd on the hilt on one of the swords at his hip. "Well let us go see the old folk." He smiles. "Don't tell them I called them that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Ephani entered and smiled at Apostolos's grandparents.
"He just called you old folk." she said and smiled at him as he glared at her.
"Hey when you tell me to do something i don't normaly do it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:25 pm

"Obviosly." Apostolos smiles at Cato and Celelstial. "I figured she would enjoy dome time away from the house and here where there are no Hunters. Well not those kind of Hunters at lest." Apostolos smiles at Cato. "Ephani I would like you to meet Cato and Celestail my grandparents." Cato rises from his chair and walks over taking Epahni''s hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you Ephani. Welcome to our home." Cato looks at apostolos who smiles. "And you I may be old but I can still woop your butt boy." "I would like to see you try old timer." Aspotolos smiles knowing Cato would take the challenge. Apostolos pull soff the shirt and thros it tot he ground. "Whenever you are ready." When Apostolos was a kid he and Cato would spar against each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Ephani looked away so she wouldn't stare at Apostolo's chest.
"They normaly like this?" she as Celestial." who nodded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Cato was still in good shape and still hunted. Apostolos takes the sword belt off as Cato also shirtless goes after him. Verra flies over and lands on Celestial's shoulder chirping at the two ina scolding manner. Both ignore the little dragonet and keep rough housing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Ephani shook her head at the two and sat down in Cato's chair next to Celestial they both watched the guys. she smiled when Damnon appered next to her.
"Hey."
"Hi....want to make a bet?"
"I place it on his grandad."
"i take him." Damon handed a twenty to Celestial and Ephani did also.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Both so oblivious to what is going on around them they both go splashing into the pool. They both surface laughing. Apostolos gets out of the pool and helps Cato out who ends up pulling Apostolos in and pulls himself out. Brushing his white and black hair out of his face Apostolso lays on his back and swims a smile on his face. Cato walks over dripping and gives Celestial a kiss and waves Ephani to keep the seat. "So who won your bets?" Cato wrings out his hair. "I think I should thank you Ephani." Cato looks at Apostolos.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Ephani took the money and laughed when a grumpling Damon left.
"I did and why do you need to thank me?" Drops her heels on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:56 pm

"For that." Cato points to Apostolos inthe water. "When you where taken he would not come here and if he did he usually layed under the table in wolf form and did nothing but eat and sleep. Now that you are found he is like his old self again." Cato grabs his shirt off the ground and pulls it on then pulls on his own sword belt. "He used to go on a hunt with me too." Apostolos heard them talking about him but didn't care as he enjoyed himself. It was true it had been a long time since he had been here and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 pm

"He is the one that found me and brought me bac-" Ephani froze as a vision came over her her eyes wide. slowly her glasses started to slip but she couldn't fix then she was to far into the vision.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Apostolos lookd up just as Eohani is having a vision. Seeing the glasses slip he hurries out of the pond. Nd as catfully as he could he tries to fix her glasses without truely touching her. Unfortunatly the tip of his finger graze along the bridge of her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:06 pm

the vision was a mix of things the birth of a baby boy, a man that trusted no one a girl that was on the run, a wedding, or two,the wolf pack running. it all palyed like some one had hit fast forward it was a lur the only slow part was the child's birth. Ephani blinked twice and looked at Apostolos.
"Call your family that child is being born now, that is why it was so slow." she rubbed her temples.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Apostolos appoligizes for the quick visit and touchs Ephani. He wills them back to their time and to the main hows that was a flurry of activity. Apostolos's cloths where still wet from the swim and still fitting the past time. He looks at Ephani and cringes. "We forgot your shoes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 pm

"They aren't going any where i got sneakers upstairs." she said moving back when some one rushed by.
"Seems i was right."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Apostolos nods and watchs where the person runs to. "Follow me." Apostolos takes her hand and leads her through the hallway and down a flight of stairs. Past the work out room and firing range was a medical area. Screams of pain can be heard from a room. "We have our own facility if needed most of the kids have been born in the hospital if their was time." Apostlos sees almost everyone gathered around a door waiting. The kids run around the gym causing havoc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:19 pm

"Okay i hope some one has medical training." she said stopping when he did. she moved away from his side and went to where the kids where and calmed them down since none of the adults where try to control them but then she reconed it wouls be hard. she got them all to sit down somehow and start playing duck duck gosse in three small groups.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:25 pm

"Yeah we have five or six in the house all with various feilds but all of them have family care training." Apostolos was surprised as where some of the other adults. Aspotolos walks over and stand next to her. "You are really good with kids Ephani. You even seemed to distract the adults too." Aspotlos sees Paris walk over he gives Ephani's hand a quick squeeze before leaving her side."You know now they will all want you to watch the kids." Paris gives Ephani a one armed hug as he looks at the playing kids. "You don't know howmmany times I was greatful to your mom for bringing you here when you where little." He keeps his arm over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 pm

"No clue dad." Ephani said watching the kids and whisled when one started to shove the other they started to play nice again then.
"and i think i scare them more the any one else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next