Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:41 pm

"Well your not very helpful. I'm the guy I'm suposed to nod my head and smile and you do all the work." Icarus lays down on the floor and props his legs and feet onto the bed as he looks at her. "I thought girls were suposed to have their dream wedding planned like when they where eight and tweeking it as they get older." Air wooshes out of his chest as Blackstar pounces his stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:50 pm

"I was always on the run it never crossed my mind."

Samia walked down the hall flipping threw the file she opened the room her boss was in and froze at the sight of them with a guy straped to a table.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 pm

"Well the only running you will be doing from now on it so get away from me. Icarus gives her a playful look and wriggles his eyerows in a lecherous way.

Viktor lay on the table his eyes closed as he tries to run through how he got himself into his current perdicament. Sighing he opens his eyes and looks to his left and to his right seeing nothing but medical stuff. I.V.s running into and out of his arms. He calls himself every name he could think of from retard to idiot. He coses his eyes and evens out his breathing when he hears the door open.

Last edited by Nox the Wolf on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Samia dropped the file and froze. she turned when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Sorry sir i came to find you like you ordered." she collected the file and fallowed him out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Viktor sighs when they leave. He was so tired of getting poke and prodded like a lab animal. "You know I am getting tired of laying here how about you let me up for a little bit huh? Wouldn't mind a spounge bath maybe. I be I reek by now." He knew they were watching him through the two way mirror at his feet, he knew they could hear him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:04 pm

Samia worked in her lab threw the rest of the day. when she knew all others had left the labs she went down the hall and turned off the camra's in that one room and then entered.
she pushed her glasses up into place andwalked over to the computers.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Viktor was laying on the gerny hitting his head against it. He was talking loudly to himself in differnt languages just to keep himself company. After a bit he starts singing a Greek lullabye. His voice shifting between notes going from high to low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Samia rolled her eyes and finished punching in a code the restraintes came undone on the man and she turned and looked at him. she turned back to the computer and made an artificial heart beat stay on so they would think he was still here. she walked over and gently took the iv's out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Viktor looks at her. "So now what are they going to do to me? Put me in a padded cell for a bit?" He grabs a hold of the sheet that was around his waist before it could fall off as he sits up. He watchs her confused on what is going on. Viktor looks at the computers then back at her. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:20 pm

"What does it look like?" she asked stabbing the iv's into the pillow so an allrm didn't sound. she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and pulled a his clothing out of the trash can and offered them to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:25 pm

"Thanks." Dropping the sheet he pulls his pants on and then his shirt. Looking around he wonders if his weapons where in here too. "You know if they find out they will kill you." He runs a hand thorugh his hair and makes a face at the feel of it. "Do you know how long I have been here? And what they where doing to me?"

Viktor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 pm

"No i found you here this morning." she answered as she worked with the sensors in the hall she grabbed a scalpal and grabbed his arm she carefully dug out the tracer chip in him and then her own.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:39 pm

Viktor grabs some of the dressings and wraps up his arm then hers. "You better hope they don't see us when we leave otherwise it is going to be a shoot out. And I don't have any weapons to defend us with." Viktor wasnt like the rest of the house he was human through and through. Many times he had considered join the pack and being with them since there was no way he could be a Lord. He wasn't even sure who is parents where they say they had found him on their doorstep one morning screaming his lungs off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Samia watched him then hit a button and the table he was on turned over there where wepons.
"any of those work?" she asked when he was done.

Samia
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:48 pm

"Yeah I guess they will do." He pics up a few and starts sticking them in the wiast band of his pants and one in each hand. "Ready when you are girl." He flicks the safety ff the weapons as he points them to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Samia nodded and fallowed him. she took off her heels and padded down the tile hall way on her bare feet heels in hand. her cheep glasses to big for her face keept sliding and she had to put them back in place.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Viktor moves quickly and as quietly as he can down the halls. The guns pointed ceilingward not wanting to shoot an innocent on accident. Like the time he accidently shot Phoenix when she was on the roof. Icarus gave him hell for that accident. "The stairs are the best course of acction right now sinece the elevators may have Hunters in them." He didn't know if she understood his terms or not for the men she wrked for. How was even letting her follow him, maybe cause she just set him free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Samia pulled him into her lab and shut the door as the elevater dinged. her lab was dark and smelled of chemicals. she held a finger over his mouth and went across the room she pulled a pice of the wall away and dropped down into a secret passage way she had found her first day in the lab.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 am

Flicking the safeties back on he follows her through the door. Pushing the wall back in its place he listens and makes sure no one came into the room or had seen them. Letting his eyes adjust to the light difference he looks around for her. "Hey girl where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:07 am

Samia grabbed his hand and pulled him along keeping her other hand on the wall as she walked.
"It only took me once to memorize the path out." she explained.
"Just in case of a fire or i did something stupid." she turned to the right and it started to go down hill.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 am

"Like what you are going right now? How do you know that I'm not some crazy man who likes killing cutre girls who's glasses don't fit." Viktor follows after her holding both guns in hone hand since she was holding his other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:14 am

"I would have been dead by now and they are the only pair i could afford thank you very much." she stopped and stood on her toes moveing a grate aside. she threw her heels up and out then jumped up and caught the edge she pulled her self up and out and then looked at him.
"Comeing or no?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:19 am

"Yeah I am here take these." Viktor hands up the two guns and then jumps up and pulls himself up. His arms bulging from the movement of pulling himself out. He uses his foot and kicks the grate back to where it belongs. He looks around him wondering how long he had beent here for it seemed like forever. "So you have a home to go to?" Maybe if she was willing he could stay with her till he could reach the house back in Buhda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:21 am

"No." Samia started to walk.
"But i know where the is a cave in the forest." she said carrying her heels walking barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:24 am

"A cave?" Viktor feels in his pockets wondering if his walet was still there. Breathing a sigh of relief he pulls out the black leather wallet and looks to make sure everything is there. "I have a better idea. First put your shoes on before you feet begin to hurt you from the rock. Second where is the closest hotel?" He looks around not knowing where he was at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next