Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Before long, Del'ure found that he had actually chosen the right path, despite his initial confusion amongst the many tracks leading out of the cave behind the waterfall. It didn't take all that much longer either - well a few hours - to finally reach the end of the trail, so to speak. Bishop was busying herself in setting up her new cave, which surely could not be the easiest task what with the snow on the ground.

He was about to ask her if she needed a hand, when surprisingly her dog showed up and talked to him without barking, growling or even attacking, it was quite a surprise. "Hello, hello," he told the dog, grinning at it, though he didn't pat it, unsure whether the dog would be that friendly. It was unusual enough that it had not growled as it had usually done. Maybe it had remembered that he had done something good for his mistress.

"Hello Bishop," the demon said when he finally fully looked at the woman, who had, typically for her, already nocked an arrow to her bow and was pointing it straight at him. "I see you have not swayed from your ways. Good." He gave a smile but he really was uncertain at the moment, not having imagined his welcome to be this threatening. He had expected a slap or something, but then again, she was not a normal woman and what a slap was for others, was a greeting arrow in her case. So, he guessed it did kind of fit in.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm

She stared, emotions warring inside of her. Foremost among them was happiness and anger. It was two or three minutes before she lowered her bow and put her arrow back in its quiver. "Didn't think I'd see you again. What do you want?" she asked and scratched her dog's head as he came trotting in, shaking off snow. She would not act as happy as she felt and she wouldn't break something off of him, how angry she was. She'd act right in the middle, neither too happy nor too angry to see him. Anything else, she felt, would be showing him that he mattered to her and that was the last thing she wanted to do, show Del that he meant more to her than a fun demon sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:22 pm

"Ah you know," Del'ure replied nonchalantly as he dropped the bag from his shoulders. "I was just passing by and thought you might need a few things for the winter so you don't have to bother yourself with raiding in these colder times of the year." It sounded almost ridiculous and far too thoughtful for someone like him, but as a matter of fact, he did care about Bishop; to what extent, he did not know, he merely knew that he did. Since this happened fairly rarely to him, he was not about to just drop the feeling and act as though he had never known the woman.

It was definitely a relief to see her put up the bow and arrow however. He might heal rapidly enough but he did not enjoy pain. Well, that kind of pain at least. He could definitely do without and tried to avoid it as much as possible. It also gave him a better chance of keeping hidden what he really was from others. People generally didn't take well to two-legged ones who healed extraordinarily quickly.

"Do you need a hand with that... door?" he finally asked, for lack of a better word. It did look like she was trying to put a door in front of her cave, which definitely was not a bad idea, but knowing her temper, he preferred to venture a guess rather than stating the complete opposite and asking for her womanly wrath to rain down upon him.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:52 am

"Yes I do" she replied and moved to the side, to make room for him. "You came with tribute. I suppose I won't tie you up" she said and grinned at him. As always it was feral, with promised mischief behind it. Her mind was processing all that he'd said, and it seemed, to her, that he'd gone out of his way to find her. He'd gone far out of his way to bring her supplies, and much farther to track her from one den to the next in order to give them to her personally.

She hid her smiled and put a hand on his arm as he fixed the door.

"You're too nice for a demon" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:47 am

Del’ure merely chuckled when she mentioned she wouldn’t tie him up this time and instead focused on the makeshift door. It was quickly put in place according to Bishop’s instructions and wishes. He briefly wondered why he even did this or why he had come here, with provisions even but as he couldn’t find a proper answer, he discarded the thought again.

Yet, he was quickly reminded of it again when he felt Bishop’s hand on his arm and heard her words. Stalling with his hands still on the door, he looked at her hand first and then at her face. “I know,” he stated, “it’s one of my many faults.” His face was serious though his tone was mocking and he was not quite sure himself which he believed most.

It was true though, he was too nice and it was going to get him killed some day because he didn’t always think like a predator but he was willing to take his chances. Or so he thought.
He wasn’t about to tell Bishop however that she was far nicer and easier to get along with than she seemed to think herself, once you got past the initial barrier of course, which probably not many succeeded with.

Stepping back from the door, he inspected his handiwork and asked: “Think this will hold all winter?” It was small talk, and he knew it, but he didn’t really know what else to say. He was one for teasing people and for luring them out of their respective hiding holes but he wasn’t one to make serious conversation for the most part and in situations like these – as he rarely was in them – he was at a loss for words. It was not his territory.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:30 pm

"It will hold" was her answer. Bishop was already unpacking inside, making this barrow her new den. There was a place to set up the fire, a place for her tools, for her furs, for her weapons, and all sorts of miscellaneous things she carried. By the end of her unpacking, the den was her eclectic, chaotic... order. She looked over her shoulder at Del standing by the door all awkwardly and she beckoned him in. "Let's see what you brought me, if you're any use at all" she said. She wouldn't tell him, but she was happy for his company. She spent many nights laying awake, wondering if things would have been different if she hadn't been so... Bishop.

She figured it would have.

But she couldn't and wouldn't change, especially not for a man.

Not even a nice demon man.

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 am

For a brief moment, Del’ure was wondering what on earth he was even doing? Why did he suddenly care about someone? Not that he just ran around not giving a shit about anyone at all, but this much? He had always thought he wasn’t capable of that kind of thing, and here he was now, presenting his offerings to this wild woman.

“Not all that much really,” the demon grunted as he put the pack in front of her. “Just a bit of salt, some spices, flour, nuts and so on. Well just really the useful things for your kills and that would keep over the winter.” Just a few minor things that would make her raid a little less and thus pull a few less thugs on her trail. Plus, the spices he thought would be nice to make the meat a little less plain, but that might just be him. He liked his different flavours. In more than just one area.

“So how have you been these past few weeks?” he asked, looking her over. “Not been getting into any more trouble, have you?” He wandered over to her furs and made himself comfortable on them while he let her decide what to do with the few things he had brought for her. Leaning back against the wall of the cave, he put his arms behind his head and contented himself with observing her.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

She put the supplies away in their respective nooks and crannies, and raised her brow at him as he reclined on her bed. He was gorgeous, and she'd forgotten all about that. It made her want to punch him in his handsome face and strip him naked all at once. Maybe she was just having a little backlash of anger... from him leaving. But. It was slowly fading and her desire to see him naked was rising. "No, no trouble. Hunting has been good, and I've been stocking up for winter" she said, which was half a lie. She'd raided so many caravans as of late, that moving from her waterfall hadn't only been prudent, but logical and safe.

She just didn't think he deserved to know what he asked for when he asked for it. She wasn't some housewife to be questioned.

"And you? How many women have you conquered since we last parted?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 am

Del’ure chuckled lightly at her question, the sound rising deep in his throat as he gave her a sly grin. “You’ll be surprised but I didn’t have time for any of that, even though there were quite a few who would definitely not have minded.” Which was only half a lie. There really had been quite a few and he really did not have the time, but he had had one in her bed, though they had been interrupted before he could even undo his clothes – she of course had been naked, much to the dislike of the person interrupting them, who had been her husband.

Sitting back up on the furs, he leaned on his arms to his sides and cocked his head to the side, looking at her. “What about you then? I don’t see a slave around.” He was stating the obvious fact but that did not mean she had not had one in the meantime and had merely gotten rid of him one way or another. The look on her face suggested however that she might have been lacking for a while though he could not be quite sure.

The afterthought of that sentence however was just as clear as the fact he had been stating. The two of them had unfinished business and he would not mind finally properly tending to it this time around.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:32 pm

She chuckled. "Been far too busy" she told him, which was the whole truth. Men took time to hunt, time and precious patience. She had to scout for the right ones, which meant putting herself in danger. Good looking men did not travel where they could not be seen and ably protected. She'd never seen a lesser noble so far up as where she lived, let along a gorgeous man of Del'ure's caliber. "I should have suspected you from the start. Good looking men are far too cowardly to come this far in the woods without friends, dogs and horses" she told him as she started to cook. Might as well, Del was there, brought her some things and she had been starving from the morning's work. She'd neglected to eat, which she sometimes did if necessity demanded she focus on her task.

The unspoken meaning of Del's words did not escape her. She did want him and was pleased that he wanted her too. Bishop just wasn't going to initiate anything. He was the big bad demon man, he wasn't her slave so he'd have to go about it like he went about his other conquests. Only... Bishop would probably give him more fun out of it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Chuckling, Del'ure got up from the furs and gave Bishop a hand with the cooking. When he had first met her, he had not thought he would find it so easy to laugh around her but somehow they worked well together when it came to doing the more daily things like setting up a place, cooking. It was unusual for him to even be doing those kinds of things as he was used to moving around most of the time but he was surprised to realise that he was quite enjoying it. Maybe he should consider getting a place somewhere quiet where he could return to whenever he was tired of adventuring around and needed a breather. It was definitely something to consider.

It was clear however that Bishop was unwilling to give in to anything Del'ure was suggesting without him actually doing what he was renowned for. However, he was not in any rush and the food was smelling very good for them to just let it go cold now and tend to other needs, even if it was awfully tempting. The food tasted as good as it smelt and they indulged in the savoury goods until there was nothing left. It had been just the perfect amount to fill their stomachs without feeling to filled up.

Pondering the situation for a second, Del'ure looked at Bishop, before deciding to go straight for the kill. There were not all too many ways how this could go and if she wasn't up for the direct manner, he could always give her space she wanted, which could be easily achieved if she should decide on a whim to throw him out because he was too direct. However, she could also be just in the right mood to take the direct bait instead of wanting to be courted.
"Can I pleasure you with a bit of dessert?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 pm

She laughed at him and hit him lightly on his chest. "Oh? And what would this dessert consist of?" she asked him.

Bishop was a woman too, a hardy, survivalist, loner woman, but a woman all the same. Sometimes being treated like a woman was refreshing for Bishop, especially after a difficult season of raiding and hunting non-stop in preparation for winter. She had even come to terms that she'd be alone all winter, having had no time to properly capture a man. Del'ure would have been that 'all winter' slave, but... he'd proven to be too difficult a catch. With Del'ure around, she was pleased to have company, but in the back of her mind she knew he'd stay a week tops before going wherever it was he was headed to in the first place.

Winter would be difficult, and needlessly long.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 am

Ah, well he had been expecting a slap but this reaction was much more pleasant. Del’ure winked at her. “What would you be in the mood for?” Lightly getting to his feet, the demon stalked through her cave as if looking for something specific. “I could maybe try to find some fruit, or even a pie somewhere?” Taking another few steps, ignoring his pretend-search, he looked at the entrance to the new den. “I could try and heat the water in the river for you for a nice hot bath,” he grinned before turning back to Bishop and walking towards her.

Stooping behind her, he gently laid his hands on her shoulders as he whispered in her ear: “Or I could give you a little massage.” He kept his hands right on her shoulders as he suggested this, kneading them a little as he realised just how much she could indeed use one. It again made him wonder when the last time had been that she had actually been taken care of by someone else rather than taking all matters into her own hands.

“Or I could offer you something slightly more sensual,” he offered, letting his hands glide over her shoulders towards the front, gently letting them slip in a more southern direction, suggesting, but not touching as his thumb followed her neckline downwards. “Or more aggressive, if that’s what you prefer.”
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:43 am

She sighed as he kneaded her shoulders. She'd never had a massage, hadn't really thought to order it, hadn't ever bothered to rub her aches. When her body ached bad, she went and found a waterfall to sit under. Of course, not just any waterfall. It had to be secluded, small. She couldn't sit under a huge waterfall, it'd flatten her. She almost never realized how tight her shoulders were until someone or something touched her. Today it was Del'ure. Her shoulders were like blocks of wood. As his hands slipped around her, down to her rather unimpressive chest, she looked up at him. "Rub my shoulders, Del'ure..." she said, although her tone was not demanding. Then he could work to the sensuality. Now that she knew how much she hurt, she couldn't go straight into the cream of the dessert.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:54 am

“Your wish is my command,” Del’ure purred as he let his hands glide back up towards her shoulders to start rubbing and kneading them. Including a few strokes over the neck every now and then, he kept working on her shoulders in quiet. They felt like she had been overusing her body for far too long without really taking care of herself with regards to more relaxing activities other than hunting and skinning.

After a while, he moved his fingers down her back and worked his way up again, gently and slowly kneading along the spine to find the aching muscles. It was no surprise to him that she slightly jumped up a few times when he hit an extremely sore spot. Other than that, she seemed to enjoy the procedure and leaned into his touch for the most part.

He didn’t quite know what it was about her that made him go so completely and utterly soft but he felt like it was how he should be around her, it was something she deserved. Not that he was not ever nice to women or even enjoyed spoiling them for a while but not to this point. And he was sure it was not just because last time they never got to actually eat the cake.

No word escaped his lips, he just let the silence wash over them while he was massaging her, let her enjoy it peacefully and quietly. The only sound that came from him was his regular breathing.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 pm

His hands felt sinfully good, kneading her back and shoulders the way they were. Eyes closed and completely relaxed into him, save the few times she jerked away from his touch, she could forget about her surroundings. She could forget that it was winter, and that she was virtually shut in her little den and had to ration her food. She could forget how attractive he was and how much she wanted him, despite knowing he would never stay. Okay, maybe she didn't forget the last bit. Every inch of her was aware of Del'ure and she wanted him to stray, to deviate from his kneading task and be a little mischievous. However, he was being a good boy, and so she'd have to be the mischievous one. She settled her hands on his thighs and slid them back and forth up and down them.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:00 am

As soon as her hands touched his thighs, he grinned but he kept up his steady kneading for quite a while before he considered doing anything else. Ever so slowly however, his hands were kneading less and the motion was switching more into a sort of exploration of her body rather than a real massage. He was enjoying the heat her hands were creating on his thighs and he could feel the tension between them growing again and in consequence, his breathing began to quicken.

Del’ure let his hands run up and down her arms, gently kneading a little on the way, before returning to her shoulders and from there he began a downwards exploration, with his hands running along her side, inching a little forwards on the height of her breasts but as earlier, not touching her. His hands continued to slide downwards, gently rubbing over her hips and moving over to her thighs.

Leaning in closer to her so he was almost pressed up against her, his hands still rubbing over her thighs, suggestively moving back closer to her body and more inwards with every stroke, he merely made a light “mmh” sound but didn’t speak a word.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

---some time later---

Bishop lay with Del'ure, their limbs entwined. Her hair cushioned her head and the furs underneath them seemed softer. He was practically steaming, and she enjoyed watching the tendrils of heat curl away from his body. She passed a hand down his cheek and grinned. "That was okay for a demon I guess" she teased. But he knew the truth of it, had known somewhere in the middle of it all that he'd been doing all the right things. And Bishop, for her part, had taken a page out of the book on how not to demoralize a man. She was forceful, yes, but not condescending, and that, she found, was what Del had been looking for. She decided she could concede a few things to the demon that not only saved her but brought her supplies when he could have just forgotten about her. She threaded her fingers into his hair, scratching at his scalp. "So... how long will you stay this time?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

To say that they had finally let off steam from all the previous tension, was putting it mildly. Del’ure was sweaty and sticky but in a good way, and he lightly purred as Bishop ran her finger along his cheek, closing his eyes to enjoy the sensation. When she spoke he briefly opened one way to look at her with played dismay before closing it again. “Okay?” he huffed, lightly slapping her on her backside and leaving his hand there. “Sounds like someone has not gotten quite enough yet.”

He lightly shook his head with a grin but kept still otherwise, not wanting to disturb the pattern her hand was following. Her playfulness was interesting, especially when it turned into powerplay in bed, which he had to admit, he had rather enjoyed. As he played some of their movements back in his mind, he instinctively grabbed her buttcheek a little and pulled her closer. He let loose a little however at her question and pondered it for a moment. “I have not quite considered that myself,” he replied truthfully.

“I may not have long. I might be hunted soon, and I will most definitely have to leave, should such a thing happen. I don’t want to endanger you.” If I haven’t already, he added as a bitter afterthought. It had not been his intention but he was not quite sure just how resourceful the guy on his heels was, thus he could not quite predict his actions either, which frankly, was a little worrying but nothing Del’ure couldn’t handle, he was sure. Nothing that had not happened before. For once however, he was worried about who else he might get into trouble along with himself, which in turn was new for the demon.

Distracting himself from any other darker thoughts, he finally opened his eyes again and looked at Bishop, wondering what was going on behind those beautiful eyes. His hand was lightly kneading again where it was still laying, as he asked. “How long do you even want me to stay?”
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:14 pm

She remained quiet, listening to the rhythm in his chest. She wanted him to stay all winter... but not if he was being followed. Bishop was fierce, but she was the kind that preferred not to have to fight. Like a predator, she preferred to hunt and fighting was only necessary to defend her turf and her kill. Any and all other fighting was extraneous. She chewed her lower lip as she searched for an appropriate answer that wouldn't make her sound so disappointed at telling him he had to go, whilst letting him know that she wasn't kicking him out. Finally she just gave up and decided to tell it the way it was. "I thought having you for the winter would be good, but if you're being followed, I think you should go when the weather lightens up... no one travels in shitty weather, especially not when said shitty weather is snow" she said.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:28 am

At least she was being honest, and Del’ure rather liked that. It wasn’t just all games and word plays with her, rather Bishop actually said what she wanted to say and, most importantly, what she meant. “Hmm,” he nodded absentmindedly while his hand kept caressing her buttcheek, “that might be best indeed.” Nobody would travel in such an awful weather as had started raging outside the cave while they had been busy, she was right about that. Even the most ambitious ones would not dare to set a foot out into this weather, as driven as they often were by a purpose or other.

“But you know,” the demon grinned , “I can always come back.” It was the first time that he had actually made such an offer and truly meant the words that were coming out of his mouth. It wasn’t just because he enjoyed having sex with her but because he enjoyed her company too. She was straightforward, a little nuts and independent, which turned out to be a mixture he really enjoyed. Still, there were no strings attached to this and he knew that if he were to stay away for months on end that she would take someone else and he would definitely find himself a few to bed. It was their way.

“You know,” Del’ure mused, “while we’re being honest with each other” – he briefly looked at Bishop, taking in the features of her face in detail before locking onto her eyes – “I enjoy your company, difficult as you might be sometimes, and I do not like the thought of something happening to you.” Del'ure felt like he was giving away a piece of himself merely by being brutally honest for a change, even if it did not even involve an ulterior motive.Honesty is a bitch, the demon thought, inwardly already receding into himself and wanting to gain distance from this honesty-thing which was so unusual for him.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:32 pm

She grinned widely at him. "I figured that out when you rescued me from bandits" she said and pressed her face into his neck. She was silent for a moment, figuring out what she wanted to say in return. Unlike Del'ure, she was almost always honest, but being honest about certain things was harder than others. When she found her words, she sighed and looked up at him. She bit his chin softly. "Don't die, you stupid demon" she said. "When you leave... I'd like to see you again".

She would. She liked him, his body and his prowess in bed. Mostly, though, she enjoyed his company. She found him a silly demon, one that was too kind for its own good. He'd found her, after all, in the wilderness, just to check on her, even if he wouldn't admit that was the reason. She was willing to overlook the reason and accept his company, to preserve some of his ego.

"I am just.... wondering. If you can have children. Because if you can, I have to brew some tea...".
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Del'ure grinned, but didn't say anything else anymore. His actions really had spoken for themselves lately and even a deaf person would have noticed that he cared for Bishop without having needed to hear his words. The demon merely stroked Bishop's hair when she leaned into him and give her a wink out of sparkling eyes when she warned him off not to die. "It takes quite a bit to kill me, so do not worry." He was glad however that she did not mind seeing him again once he left again. It would not be the case for another few days but he would have to leave with the first hint of better weather.

When Bishop stated however that she wondered about the state of his potency, he was surprised and his face did not hide the expression. "No one has ever asked me that or wondered about that actually." It was a worrying thought that not one single woman had ever considered the consequences of her actions before and was wondering whether she would become pregnant or not, or maybe they simply had all had their ways to make sure they were not. It wasn't like he knew anything about it or wanted to know anything about it. "No, I cannot father children. It is not really possible in my condition."

He frowned a little as he considered her words a bit more. It would be a horrible thought knowing that he had children running around in this place without even knowing about it. It was a relief to know that he could not have children in this very moment as he had never really considered this aspect of sex. Shaking his head after he had mulled this over a bit, he asked: "What kind of tea would that be? I mean.. well.. is that to prevent being pregnant or.. ?" He thought he might be on the right track and that maybe other women had indeed taken similar precautions but he preferred to be sure.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm

She looked at him oddly. "You're sure that you cannot father children? There's nothing visibly wrong with your semen" she said, as skeptical as can be and slithered away from him to start preparing the tea anyway. "The tea" she said to answer his question "is to make my womb unfavorable for conceiving a child. But it is not impossible for a child to weather the tea's effect, so I make sure to drink plenty of it after sex..." she said and looked at him as she set the water to boil. "I don't have sex often, hence I can afford to do so..." she told him. If he stayed with her for long, they'd have to find clever ways for him to orgasm so she didn't have to bother making the tea.

"I know I can have children...".

And she left it at that.

One didn't go about bragging to have been the plaything of a thug and suddenly with child.

She couldn't have gotten rid of it fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

Del’ure nodded. “Yes I am sure.” The demon had to chuckle at her statement and he could understand her worry, thus he explained a little further. “There might be nothing wrong with my semen as such, and I do bleed when I get wounded as well, for instance, but technically speaking, this is not my body. I’m merely using its functions instead of them actually being mine. The fact of bleeding and ejaculating is really just instinctive and even though it happens, it has no consequences. Well, extreme blood loss would start having an effect because I would start having trouble to sustain the body, but other than that…”
He was not quite sure if he had made himself clear but in terms of reproduction, there really wasn’t anything Bishop had to worry about.

As he was propped up on his elbow, comfortably sprawled on the furs as he watched Bishop fiddling with her tea, he couldn’t help but notice the tension that briefly appeared in her posture. “I understand that you trust your own judgement rather than a stranger’s but you don’t have to drink the tea after having sex with me.” He tried to soothe her a little as that one small hint she had given seemed to be a deep rooted anxiety of hers. Seeing that there were no children with her, he was not sure if it was a good thing to be asking about or not but his curiosity pushed him to say something about it, rather than just letting it be.

“If you need to talk about it…” There was no need to state anything else, she would know what he meant and Del’ure was of the opinion that they were comfortable enough around each other to give up more of the things they usually kept to themselves. They already had anyways. At least the demon had not given away so much about himself in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next