Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:13 pm

When she got off his lap again with that satisfied smile on her face, Del’ure knew that he had just made a tactical mistake in giving in to the urge to look her over. Then again, he would have done it sooner or later being in such close proximity to her so he might just as well get it over and done with. Her backside was quite something to look at as well. Seeing that he had already played into her trap, he replied to her words: “I will, you can bet on that.” He kept observing her while she was walking through her cave, but as soon as she moved to get undressed, he averted his eyes, actually closing them. He was about to ask her what she would be doing while he would be getting up his hunger, but he could hear her nestle into her furs and thus decided not to disturb her any further.

Besides, he needed to get his thoughts together for himself and reconsider the situation he had inadvertently gotten himself into. He didn’t even notice the dog come in, only felt its eyes on him after a while of constant staring but he didn’t react to it. On the contrary, he tried to shuffle around in his spot so as to keep his face steadily away from where the woman and her hound were sleeping – or the latter apparently not. Before he could think a lot about anything, he was already fast asleep however and it was morning again before he knew it.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he realised he was alone in the cave and the smell of salt was filling the cave. So she’s been up for quite a while already, Del’ure thought, wondering why she had not woken him up or why he had not even heard her move about. “Hello?” he called out, wondering if she was close by. There was no food in his vicinity and his stomach was beginning to loudly protest the lack of digestive material it had received in the last couple of hours. This was quite a pickle. Hungry, but without any means to get his own food and without anyone around to give him anything to eat either, or so it seemed. “Anyone around?” He wanted to be straightforward and ask if he could get something to eat but if she wasn’t around. The demon could obviously also just escape from his chains, but he would give away that there was a bit more to him than just being a simple man and he was not ready for that yet. Fiddling about with the hook on the wall however, Del’ure tried to somehow loosen the whole contraption and see if he could maybe get free in that manner.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 am

She ducked into her cave at just the point when the admittedly good looking idiot was pulling at the ring. "You'd do better to chew an arm off, although I prefer my playthings with two hands" she said and adjusted his bindings so that they were that much tighter. "I'll gut you before you pull out that ring. But don't worry sweet one, I've got chains for you, so you don't get that idea in your pretty little head" she said and kept an eye on him as she went searching.

The clank of iron accompanied Bishop's grin. In her hand was a collar worked out of metal, obviously a slave's collar (once her own) with a decent length of chain attached to it. She came close to him then, and fastened the collar about his neck, and looped that through the ring, hammered it secure and put her hands on her hips, admiring her work.

Only one man had ever tried to strangle her with the chain from the collar, so she'd made it shorter. Another had put her in a headlock and had almost killed her, were it not for the dagger she'd planted in his thigh. Besides, any smart man would realize that he was stuck with her, and that if he killed her, he'd just be eaten by her dog, or something, because he was chained to the wall with nowhere else to go.

Speaking of her dog...

Where was that cowardly bastard?

He was hiding, to be sure, and it was because that thing his mistress brought into their home was dangerous. It was... it wasn't what his mistress thought it was, but she thought him craven, so he didn't want to risk her ire by being around for her to see.

She sighed. The dog could just go to hell then. She turned around. "Now, if I undo your ropes, you'll be a good plaything and not try to escape? I'll feed you if that's the case, and I'll want to know your name, have to grunt something while I'm taking my pleasure, and I'm terrible with names".

Obviously. Her dog was named Dog and her bird was named Bird.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 am

Busying himself with the ring, Del’ure had not noticed her coming in until she spoke up. He was a little surprised that she was suddenly just there but he couldn’t help but burst into laughter at the mention of two hands. “I can’t say I’m surprised at that,” he replied, though he wasn’t all too pleased at the fact that she tightened the bindings. Isn’t this already uncomfortable enough? He barely, but really only barely, refrained from making a comment at her mention of “pretty” and he was glad he managed to shut his trap because that way he did not choke on the words as he realised she was really going to put him into chains.

For the first time since Del’ure had gotten into this mess, he was now truly indignant. He had never been enchained or restrained in any kind of way for a longer period of time. He had not considered it a restraint to be tied to the ring. Ropes, he could easily get out of; chains were a different matter. As things were turning out now, he would have to play his cards well if he wanted to get out of this without having to hurt her or himself. First however, he wanted to know more. This curiosity thing was simply a nuisance sometimes but he could not resist. This woman was far, far too intriguing to just bugger off now already. He rattled a little on the chain to see how tight it really was, and grunted slightly at the disappointing result. He was tied up, no escape.

“Food would be nice, thank you. You will find my performance a little lacking if I go hungry,” he stated matter-of-factly. It was not true of course, he could always perform – at least he never had had trouble until now and he did not want to think about this actually occurring some time or other – but she did not need to know that. “I won’t run away if you free me or loosen me up so I can eat. You do not have to feed me, I can eat for myself.” He was not sure how well she would take this. He had not meant it as an offense but rather meant for her not to trouble herself with it, but judging by her previous attitude, she might just decide to throw the food into his face now and leave it at that, without anything more getting into his stomach. However, to prove that he was telling the truth, he was not even wiggling on his chain anymore, sitting still and merely observing her, trying to ignore the fact that the way she was standing in front of him was starting to look very appetising.

“My name is Del’ure, and may I inquire as to yours? I could use something to grunt while we’re enjoying ourselves as well,” he replied casually, trying to bait her. He wondered how she had done it previously. Left them tied up and just used them? Or actually engaged with the person? Hmm… Maybe she doesn’t even know how good it really could be?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 am

She grinned. "Good, sometimes it takes the dumber ones longer to understand that a man can go hungry for a very long time so long as he gets a bit of water every now and then" she said and placed a trencher of food in front of him. The meat was salted and smoked, probably venison. The bread was old, but not so hard, the cheese was crumbly and the apple withered, but it was food alright. She squatted in front of him and cut his bindings off, then patted him on the cheek.

"Bishop" she replied and sat down on her bed of furs, tending to her own appetite. She had a slightly better looking apple, but the fare on her trencher was practically the same on his.

She was no foul-humored gaoler that liked to torture her prisoners. She did want him healthy. Unhealthy men made poor bed partners. "I'm going to call you Del. Because Del'ure is too clumsy to cry in ecstasy, if you don't mind me saying" she said before she tore into the venison, chewing heartily.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:57 am

“Oh don’t you worry,” Del’ure grinned, “I like my food and I don’t like going hungry for too long.” He inspected the food briefly and decided that it was almost a feast under the circumstances, because first of all, he was emprisoned, or rather enslaved, but no matter what she wanted to call it, he was in chains. Secondly, finding so many varieties while in the woods was almost an achievement. As she cut through his bindings, he rubbed his wrists a little to get the blood circulation going again but didn’t bother with that for too long before tucking into the food in front of him. “You’ve done well for yourself, it seems,” he mumbled in between bites.

He looked at her while she was sitting on her bed, eating, and wondered once again how she had come to be this way. It might be a little too soon to go prodding into her personality and her past however. Chuckling at her words, he winked at her: “That’s quite alright. You can call me anything that’s comfortable for you as long as you get yours out of it.”

And then he went against what he had just thought a few minutes earlier and began prodding nonetheless. “How did you come by that name, Bishop?” he asked. “It seems a rather unusual name for a woman, to me at least.” He was still munching his way through the food on his small plate and he was glad for her generosity. It really had been quite a while since he had eaten last and this, even though the bread might be a little hard to still be considered good, was delightful.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 am

To be honest, she sacked a merchant's train and made off with a good deal of food. Whole wheels of cheese, a cask of wine, a crate of bread, and a crate of apples. She would have gone for some vegetables and beef, but the men guarding the train had noticed her lightning raids in the middle of the night and had put up a better guard that she wasn't willing to mess with. The hardest thing about thievery was knowing when not to get greedy.

She finished her venison as the other spoke, and stared at him coldly.

"I've been called many things, but Bishop is the name my father gave me, and the name his father gave him, and so on" she snapped. She went distant again. Asking about personal things wasn't really going to win her over. She'd survived this long without getting too close to anything really, and Del'ure wouldn't be the first man to try and pry underneath the surface to wheedle something out of her, or to try and kill her or use her past against her.

She laid back on her furs and was quiet for some time. "How many women have you bedded?".
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am

The cold glare she gave him did not escape the demon although he feigned not to notice it. He knew he should have kept his mouth shut about this but well, he had wanted to prod, now he had to face the music. “I didn’t mean to step on any toes,” Del’ure acquiesced as her cold tone struck his ears. “Apologies, I won’t ask any more personal questions.” He wasn’t sure whether she had even heard his apology but he preferred to remain quiet for the time being, imitating her backwards motion, although he could not lie as far back, but after the meal, the wall was as nice a support as anything. “Thank you,” he murmured, as he pushed the plate away from him.

The silence was almost peaceful and Del’ure’s thoughts were beginning to wander, away from the cave, away from the woman, to what it was he had actually been planning on doing before the wild one, Bishop, had crossed his path. When her voice suddenly drifted over again, the demon took a second to comprehend what it was she was asking. “Wow,” he grunted, “no one has ever asked me that before.” Del’ure paused for a moment, wondering how many it had indeed been that he had slept with. There had been so many…

“Honestly, I stopped counting at some point,” he finally admitted. “There were many, many women. Some I really enjoyed being with and I actually resent that they were already married but I’m not one for breaking up an existing relation, I merely provide the pleasure and satisfaction a married woman is sometimes lacking. No strings attached, it’s a better lifestyle, if you ask me.” Del’ure remained quiet after this, waiting for a reaction, even though the return question was burning his tongue. He wanted to ask her just the same but he’d said he wouldn’t ask any personal questions anymore, and what was not personal about such a question?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:41 pm

"That is good. You will know what you are doing" she said from her bed of furs. "When I feel up to it, I will make you a bed of furs. Although it is enjoyable to have sex practically anywhere, being comfortable is my aim" she said and rolled onto her side to stare at him. She was mentally undressing him, and liking what she imagined. "I have bedded enough men to know what not to do, and there are some things I don't do, so if you wish, asking me about sex won't have you losing teeth" she promised with a wicked smile.

She drummed her fingers against the fur.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

There was definitely an angle to this line of questioning.

The bird flew into the cave then, and landed on its perch. There were a couple perches for it, and it hopped up to the highest one, a kill in its beak. Bishop's grin was hard to miss. Her bird was a natural born killer, a predator with few natural enemies, besides man. Top tier. Her dog was a follower, but he too was a hunter and there was few that preyed on him either. But he was on her bad side, for acting a coward in front of the man.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:55 am

Oh yes, he really did know what he was doing and he quite liked it when the women know too, and in Bishop’s case it seemed as if he could count on it. “I like that you’re open about it,” Del’ure admitted, almost forgetting that he was actually supposed to be her slave as he was easing into his typical role. “I think I rather prefer to find out first hand what it is you don’t do and what you like doing rather than just theorising it.”

His voice was slowly degrading into a purr, even more so when she was demonstratively touching the fur. “I wouldn’t mind a fur or two,” he grinned, eyeing the bed on which she was lingering with interest. “Though I would have something else in mind as well to heat myself up a little…”

Right at that moment, as if on time to interrupt anything fun that could finally start happening, the bird flew in and began picking around on its prey. The demon didn’t mind the fact that the bird was feeding but he minded the fact that it had to be there now. It was a bit of an interruption, which he disliked, even if he didn’t care about the audience. If Bishop was up for anything pertaining to heating up… or fursport…

“You would have to undo my chains though…”, Del’ure offered, keeping the same level of voice as he had so far, not wanting her to lose her mood now. He didn’t want her to think that he might escape if she loosened the chains so they could do whatever it was she was really planning on doing now – though he had a clear hope as to what it was, but was beginning to know a little better than to try to predict her too much – or that he was merely trying to charm her so that he could hurt her in some way.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am

She acted as though the bird hadn't flown in at that point. Apparently it happened frequently enough. "I don't suck cock. A principle. Don't kiss me either. And I don't talk during sex" she said. "Everything else is passable so long as it isn't disgusting, and I'm sure you're storied enough to know nasty from dirty" she said and stood. In the far corner of her cave was a pile of furs. She picked two of the softest ones and headed to Del'ure. She spread them right next to him. He had enough slack in his chain to move onto them, and even to lay down, as the metal ring wasn't really high up. Still, the chain was useless as a weapon. Bishop was a very paranoid woman.

She began to undress him. "I can pleasure myself on you with the chains on. I thought you were the kind to enjoy a little bondage, some slave and master..." she said, obviously mocking him as she exposed his skin. Only his neck and ankles were fettered, his hands were free. "Without keys and without the proper tools, hands are just hands, a pirate told me that once" she mumbled and took one of his hands, looked down at it. "Lifeline's really long" she said absently and put his hand on her breast. "You should have been touching me all of three minutes ago".
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:33 pm

The first bit of the news was a bit of a downer, but he could live with it. For the rest, he preferred the quiet himself, knowing that both parties would simply give in to the moment and passion, talk was not needed in such a case. The kissing part, he didn’t really care about. “I’m fine with the non-kissing and non-sucking part, though the latter is a bit of a shame. And don’t worry, I am not a total weirdo, and I won’t do anything you don’t want to do,” he retorted, purposefully avoiding the question she had asked between the lines. His real preferences, he would not mention. They were not up to debate now anyways.

Once she began moving towards him, laying down soft fur close enough to him and the ring in the wall that he could comfortable shift, he began to feel a slight tingling inside his body. Was she really planning on already bedding him? He had not thought she was that quick, but he couldn’t say he disliked it. Not at all. He enjoyed every slight touch of her hands while she was undressing him and mentally started undressing her as well. Yet, he did not make a move. She wanted to play master and slave, so be it. She had the reins in her hands; he wouldn’t do anything unless specifically given permission.

Completely ignoring the comment about the lifeline – he didn’t want to give away why it was so terribly long indeed – he slightly put more pressure behind his fingers as she moved his hand to her breast. “You’re the master, my dear. You need to tell me what you want. I am fully and completely at your mercy. I am your slave,” he mumbled, eyes firmly on her. It was unclear at this moment in time, whether he meant his words honestly or sarcastically. Only time could tell. For now, it was safe to say that he was up for anything.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

She looked at him with a measure of disgust, irritation and disappointment. "I thought I brought a man back with me. A man that might strain against his bonds and watch me while I undress. Maybe even take the lead when I demand sex" she said, her movements getting jerky, her anger apparent. "But apparently, as always, I have to do things men are too scared, dumb or proud to do. Fine. You want to play slave? We'll play slave and owner" she said and walked away from him, his shirt open completely and halfway down his arms. She stripped her clothes off near her pallet, throwing them down viciously.

Disturbed, the bird screamed as it flew out of the cave. Bishop didn't even blink.

She turned, fully naked. She wasn't the kind of woman with lascivious curves. Her breasts were small, her hips narrow, and she had an athletic build. There was little fat on her to pad her hard lines. "Look at me" she barked. The hair between her legs was an even lighter shade of red than her hair. Her nipples were dark pink and as big around as a silver coin. She met his eyes and in them was something cold and mean. She grinned, a feral baring of her teeth and stalked toward him, grabbed him by his ankle and yanked so that he was lying flat.

She climbed on top of his slapped his chest hard, each palm stinging his nipples. She dug her nails into his skin, pulled up with a snarl, leaving weals like to bleed. She leaned down, bit his neck hard and tugged, dragging her nails down his chest again, slapping her hands down once she reached the limit of her range.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 pm

What it had been exactly, Del’ure did not understand, but apparently the fact that she had said she wanted him to be a slave was not really what she had wanted in the end. All he could think however was Oh damn, you’ve angered it! instead of thinking of a way to make amends. He ignored the bird completely as it flew out of the cave, actually, he had completely forgotten it had been there. As briefly as he thought about the bird flying off, as quickly the thought disappeared again as he looked Bishop over.

In all honesty, she was not the most pleasing to the eye, in terms of curves, yet there was something about her that made her very interesting. Maybe it was the fact that she seemed so feral in her attitude towards others. Maybe it was something else. There was no need for her to tell him to look at her, he obviously wouldn’t leave her out of his sight, for more than one reason and a smile spread lightly over his face as he took in the details of her naked body. However, he knew he had better keep his mouth shut for the time being and so he did, merely flinching once when she threw him flat onto his back. Still no word escaped his lips, only a gasp when her nails dug in for the first time. I don’t need more scars, he thought grimly, but he let her be. If she needed to vent, so be it. The sex would be all the better with the passion of anger to drive her.

When she bit his neck however, the feral within Del’ure began to react. “If this was how you want to play, then this is what you will get,” he breathed harshly. In reaction to her bite, the demon fiercely clamped his hands around her butt cheeks, holding her firmly in his grasp while he swiftly used the bit of chain he had at his disposal and inverted their positions, slamming Bishop onto her back, pressing her down into the fur with his body. "I don't particularly like nails on my sensitive nipples," he murmured into her ear, "on my back however..."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 pm

She laughed in delight as he threw her onto her back. Her head bounced off the floor, but thanks to the fur, it only served to jar her vision. She wiggled to get comfortable underneath his bulk and grinned as he whispered in her ear. His voice was made for whispering dirty things, she could tell. She'd unbuckled his pants earlier, but they were still on.

Hooking her toes into the waist band, and holding tight onto his shoulders-- rock solid. Gods yes --she pushed them down, off his hips and backside, down his thighs to get caught up on the fetters 'round his ankles.

He had enough skin exposed though, and she eagerly slid her hands down his back and gripped his butt, squeezing handfuls of it.

"I'm so very sorry. I thought I was playing master today. It seems someone found their balls" she said and cupped them with a hand-- mmm big ones. might change my mind about sucking... --to prove to him that they were there.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm

A shudder went down his spine as he felt Bishops feet graze the length of his body as she stripped off his pants. So much more sensitive than he would have thought and than she had first given the impression. He enjoyed her touch, he had to admit. Delicate, yet rough at the same time. It was all very pleasing and he could feel the lust rise in him without any doubt. At the back of his mind, a small voice told him that she was probably capable of throwing him off of her at any second just because she felt like it, but he ignored the voice and gave in to his instincts.

While he chuckled lightly as she was eagerly squeezing his behind, he couldn’t help but groan as she grabbed his balls. “Mmh,” he agreed, “it indeed looks like someone found them. Do you like what you’re holding in your hands?” Grinding a little closer to her, pressing almost every fibre of his lower body into her, he carried his weight on just his right arm while his left began exploring her body slowly, starting from the neck down, over the breast, playing with the nipple a little until it was completely hard, and then letting his hand slide over her stomach, her small hips and further down.

“You can still be the master,” he purred, “it’s all up to you.” He wanted to kiss his way along her body but he wasn’t sure in how far she didn’t want to be kissed. He pondered the thought for a while and decided to give it a try nevertheless. As his mouth was still fairly close to her ears, he bent down a little further and began sliding his tongue along her collarbone until he found a desirable spot from where to begin his exploration. When he had set out through the forest, he had not thought this would be the outcome of that trail.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 am

She flashed that feral grin of hers and buried both her hands between them to grasp and stroke his manhood, squeezing and trailing fingernails on sensitive skin. "Whether you know it or not, I will always be the master, but I like it better when they think they have the upper hand. Pretend to be a brute. I will enjoy it" she said and slicked her fingers on his slippery head. She brought her fingers up between them, careful not to waste the wetness on their combined skin and touched her fingers to her lips. "Just don't kiss me here. I might change my mind about sucking if you're good".

He was big, and she'd always liked big men. She could make an exception to the sucking rule, but never to the kissing one. While she busied herself licking her fingers clean and messing the fingers of her other hand on him, she delighted in the tricks his tongue played down her body.

He was as talented as he'd professed. But was he talented all around? She'd find out.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Del’ure’s hair was standing on end when she touched his hardness and he grew even stiffer than he already was after all her fiddling – and she still kept her hand firmly clasped around him – when she suddenly licked her fingers clean after indicating precisely where she did not want to be kissed. It left the whole of her body free apart from her lips, a notion that gave Del’ure quite a few ideas. Her movement was such a simple one and yet it displayed so much, inevitably turning him on.

As her body clearly responded positively to his lips, he kept his lip movements going uninterrupted while smoothly sliding a hand between her legs. A soft sigh escaped his mouth as he felt her, hot and wet – it almost felt like he was coming home. This was what he lived for. These moments of pure pleasure.

“As you wish,” he simply growled in response to her words, not yet decided whether he was really going to follow up on them. Wriggling out of her grasp, he slowly slid down on the furs so she could barely touch anything of him anymore, until his head was on the same height as his hand. The latter was still playing with her, keeping up a steady rhythm while he knelt down before her. Letting his other hand glide along her inner right thigh, he pushed her legs further apart, spreading her wide, edging closer and closer with his lips.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 pm

She started to laugh when his mouth touched her lips. Not the excited laugh, or a condescending laugh, but a ticklish one. She squirmed a bit, grabbed a hold of his hair, but did not move him. The ticklishness went away as went deeper and it allowed Bishop to lay back and enjoy herself, her fingers playing with Del'ure's thick hair. She wondered idly how she'd retained any feeling enough in her cunny to be at all ticklish. She'd seen many rapes, much nonconsensual sex with brutes and pigs. She'd had too much sex with men that only knew how to shove it in and pull it out. She wasn't embarrassed that she'd just giggled like a girl when his mouth touched her, she just wondered how in the world she could still be ticklish.

Del'ure's ministrations brought her out of her reverie and she playfully tugged his hair, raising her hips so he could go further.

Her other hand was stroking the back of his neck whilst the other twisted and stroked his hair.

"Careful, I'll cum in your mouth" she teased, h
er voice low.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Somewhere in the back of his mind, the demon was still trying to make himself remember that she might at any moment pull the plug, but he didn't care. He wasn't quite as needy as to be frustrated if he didn't get his. However, her statement of maybe changing her mind about certain principles she usually refused to change sounded absolutely delightful in his ears. Her laughter only edged him on, showing him that she really was relaxed enough to fully enjoy this without needing or wanting to jump all of a sudden to run away or hit him over the head. It also told him that for the first time since they met, he knew he was definitely doing something right.

Easily enough, he went with her slight upward movement of her hips, willingly taking the hint. Del'ure didn't reply, he merely kept going, pushing her on and enjoying it as he did so, almost purring under the strokes she was giving him, and smoothly inserted a finger, gently gliding his other hand around her thighs until they reached her buttocks. Gently squeezing, he lifted her just a little bit more so he could continue his pleasuring without disrupting his movement at all.

It was a joy, it really was. It was one of his favourite things to do, knowing that she'd get most out of it and that - under normal circumstances - the payback would be just as wonderful afterwards, not to mention the satisfaction for both parties involved. He knew he was good at it and he loved the positive reactions. Generally not a vain being, Del'ure revelled in the admiration he got when it came to bedsports. Groaning happily along, he pushed harder and sped his movement up slightly, but kept it rhythmic and relaxed nonetheless, hoping she was enjoying it as much as he was, because he could definitely feel that he was still very, very up for it.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

She started to get impatient, as she ever did and she reached down to grab his hand. "The next thing inside me better be your prick, Del, or we're going to have problems" she said, raised up on her forearms. For extra emphasis she yanked his hair harder. "If I wanted to be teased until I drop, I would have captured a naughty virgin. You're not a naughty virgin are you?" she asked him, condescendingly.

Del'ure may or may not have realized it, but she was, in essence, in control and rather unconcerned with his pleasure at all. In fact, this was all about her to her mind.

Though there was something niggling her about him. Something she knew she ought to remember, and should have been plainly obvious.

Her dog barked from outside.

"SHUT UP YOU MONGREL, BISHOP'S GETTING LAID" she snarled at it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 pm

It was an instant downer and Del'ure straightforwardly stopped anything he was doing, pulling away from her with everything he had touching her. "You know what? I'm not in the mood anymore, why don't you just.." Before he could finish his sentence however - which was probably just as well for his own good - there was loud barking just outside the cave and Bishop angrily yelled at her dog to not interrupt her.

That sentence however made Del'ure grin a little again and his mood grew slightly less gloomy after her insult, his body beginning to relax against hers a little again. It might not have been meant as an insult as such but he definitely had taken it and it had taken the air out of him, making him want to just get up and leave, not looking back and definitely getting it up for her again. Sadly, there was a collar around his neck and it was one he could not so easily break out of, if at all. It was not something fire could easily bend, sadly.

"Why did he bark?" Del'ure suddenly rolled off of Bishop completely and stared at the entrance to the cave, trying to be ready for a possible attack despite his nakedness and the chain holding him in the spot. He was not defenseless, but anyone seeing him like this, would not even notice. It was simply too weird that the dog would just bark for the sake of it, especially seeing that it was scared of its mistress and was a guard. Was someone out there? Or something?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm

"He doesn't like you" she said and climbed into his lap, shamelessly grinding against him. "But he's not liked others before. Whatever you do, it must scare the balls off him. Normally he tries to attack the ones he doesn't like. Maybe he's just getting old" she said, all the while gyrating against him. "But I'm sure the dog can't be your concern..." she said and looked at him in the eyes. "Did I spoil it for you earlier?" she asked and pet his hair. "You're not mad that I want you to fuck me already are you? You're not mad that I tease you are you?" she asked, pouting her lips as she said it. She was teasing him again.

It seemed to be her favorite pastime.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

"Good thing, I don't really care if he likes me or not," Del'ure laughed a little, raising an eyebrow at the fact that she was straddling him once again and suggestively grinding her hips against him. "I didn't know I was such a scary man," the demon growled, grabbing Bishop's hips loosely to follow her movement but he didn't do anything to either help her or prevent her from doing anything. He wasn't quite sure what her intentions were but despite the fact that he thought he had lost it, her movement was definitely provoking something again. Much to his disgruntlement, actually, which was surprising.

"You know, I'd be more willing to actually do something for you again if you'd stop teasing. Good thing for you that men are easy," he grunted, not sure he should go full out raging at her for being a nuisance now or whether he should throw her over again and just fuck her brains out, hard. But no, she hadn't earned it for him to actually be 'obedient' now. It rarely happened that he grew so much out of his mood, but it happened and it was often not a very nice thing. Not the fact that nothing had actually happened but the fact that she was overdoing her supposed position of power. It began to rather rub against places he did not quite like to be disturbed. It was only barely that he could refrain his hands from twitching.

"What is your game?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

She sighed.

Men.

They were worse than women. If she had a woman up here right now, she was sure the wench would do as she asked so she could be fed and not killed. There was just something about men that made them think that they couldn't die, not by a woman's hand anyway. For crying out loud she'd pumped three...

Three arrows.

She tumbled out of his lap like she'd been burned and fled to her bed of furs, yanking on her clothes.

"What happened to your wounds" she asked as she grabbed a knife and strung her bow.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Del'ure startled at Bishop's sudden disappearance from his lap and before he knew it, he felt rather exposed as she suddenly began gathering her clothes about her, hiding her naked body from view, or rather, from him. Arrows..? And then it hit him. She had indeed fired three arrows into his body and now there was not a scratch on him anymore. It was one of the advantages of being a demon and inhabiting a body that was not even yours and could not sway from the way it was anymore because technically the body was dead, merely kept alive - so to speak - by the presence of the demon within its skin.

"Ah.. that," Del'ure finally stated nonchalantly, grabbing for his pants. He was not looking at Bishop now, wanting to let her get used to the thought of him not being quite what he appeared to be. The weapons in her hands were a bad sign however, and he was sure she was going to send a few arrows into his flesh once more as soon as he said or did something she did not approve of. He wasn't even sure he was going to manage to put on his clothes without having an arrow come flying his way.

"Well, I guess it's safe to say that I'm not.. entirely.. human," Del'ure admitted matter-of-factly, wiggling into his pants so that he could fasten them about his slim waist again. "But your hound should have already told you that. It is not barking anymore by the way, does it not like you sleeping with your pets?" He had not even realised he was throwing a snide comment in her direction when it was already out and he had not even meant it. It had just somehow come out. "My wounds healed over night," he went back to replying to her question. "It comes as part of the not-entirely-human thing and quite handy sometimes, but apparently it gives away that I'm not what I pretend to be when people are paying close attention." Del'ure watched Bishop intently, leaning back against the wall in a rather relaxed position, even putting his hands behind his head as he was laying back. "I should actually congratulate you for noticing. You're the first to expose me for being different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next