Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Some time during his sleep, Del’ure suddenly felt like he was not alone anymore but he merely shrugged the notion off as it probably being one of the nocturnal animals going about their business as usual. However, the feeling persisted and the demon began wondering whether it was something else, or maybe even someone. Bishop! The thought drifted into his mind naturally and he squinted into the darkness.

Was that a fur he could feel?
Frowning, Del’ure straightened up a little and let his hands glide over the pelt which was spread over his body. Well somebody seemed to worry about him despite the apparent hatred. A small smile spread over his face and he was glad to notice that he seemed to have had some kind of impact on her with his speech. He didn’t want to play the Samaritan but he hated to see her do this to herself for all eternity.

“Thank you,” he said without seeing her, but he was certain that she was not too far off. The fur had not yet fully warmed to his body yet, which could really only mean that she had been here not all too long ago. Maybe she was still standing very close by without him being able to catch her figure from this angle.
Yawning and stretching, he finally got up off the floor, keeping the fur wrapped around him once he realised that it had gotten quite colder out than when he had initially decided to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 pm

"You're walking in circles, stupid" she said sullenly, leaning out from behind an oak adjacent to the one he was sleeping under. "You're supposed to have somewhere to go" she said. All other people had someplace to be, everyone but Bishop, whose place to be was simply out of the way, from everything but nature. The pack upon her back was enormous and she had some furs wrapped around her, the others were rolled up and fastened to the pack. She seemed to not notice it's weight. She looked at him with irritation in her eyes and just a little embarrassment. "There. I saved you from an irritating case of pneumonia, you owe me" she said, to take the kindness off of her gift.

She wasn't really sure what to do with herself, so she circled around the tree and looked back, further into the forest. "I'm leaving now. Don't be stupid and die...".
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 pm

“Yeah I know,” he yawned. “I wasn’t particularly paying attention to where I was going. My bad.” Del’ure looked at her as she stepped out from behind the tree. “Well, yes, I had to but then I decided that for the time being it was not really important.” The expression on her face was not easily distinguishable in the gloomy light but he could see it nonetheless and he was a little surprised as to the varying thoughts which seem to go through her head.

“Thank you,” he murmured, “again. It was very thoughtful of you.” The fur was actually a very nice gesture even if he did not particularly need it to keep himself from catching an illness. Demon blood ran a little hotter than human blood so he would not catch cold in this sort of weather, unlike a few more fragile people might.

As she circled about and made to walk off, the demon called out to her: “Wait!” But then nothing more followed and he was wondering why he had even said anything in the first place. “I.. Where are you even going?” he asked, eyeing the pack she was carrying, which he now fully saw with her back turned towards him.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:57 pm

She didn't know why she stopped when he shouted to wait. She summed it up to reflex. Someone yells wait, you hesitate, that's just how it goes. It's like when someone yells duck, you duck or I'm going to kill you, you run.

She turned to look back at him. "I have to find a new place to live. I'm going to try for another cave." She didn't know why she'd told him the truth. She should have said something that would ease his mind and send him on his way. She knew that he'd be appalled that she'd struck camp so soon and had no idea where she was going, only that she had to be someplace. "Not that I don't trust you... but the last man I let go told soldiers where I lived. It's why I move. Besides... I got too cozy there. I've been raiding far too much from the cave anyway..." she said and wondered why she was trying to make him feel like it wasn't his fault.

"But it's mostly your fault. Because I don't trust you". She amended.

Too late, but hey.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:30 am

Del’ure cocked his head lightly to the side as he listened to her words, which started to sound more and more like a plea for him not to feel guilty. He didn’t. He didn’t feel guilty that she thought it was because of him that she felt the need to move, but he did feel bad that she still thought he would betray her after he had not even laid a hand on her. He had wanted to make himself believe that she had come to terms with the fact that he was unlike other demons she had heard stories of, most likely from that monk, but apparently this was not so.

“You might have raided a lot while living in that cave but I’m fairly certain that there is hardly anyone who knows where you actually live. But of course, it’s your choice if you want to just pack up camp because some guy in the past has done you wrong and you believe that everyone is the same.” He was indeed not very pleased to hear that she would just up and leave because something had not quite gone as she had wished, instead of standing her ground.

“I know you don’t trust me, and I know it’s apparently all my fault, but do you want a hand in finding a new place to live?” For some reason, Del’ure now did feel guilty after all about basically having her evicted from her home just by being there, and even though this would completely not be what she wanted anyways, because she did leave after all because he knew where she lived but he figured it wouldn't hurt to at least make the offer.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:45 pm

She thought about it for a moment. It sort of didn't make sense to have him help her move if it was supposedly all his fault that she had to find a new den in the first place. In fact, she was supposed to have left him already to find her den and set herself up. She was on the verge of saying no, flat, and leaving but she sighed and shrugged. "I guess".

It was better than a yes. It meant she couldn't decide and it was all up to him and he'd already decided he wanted to help her.

"It has to be somewhere out of the way, and it's okay if it has an occupant. I skinned the last occupant of the cave" she said and turned her back on him, walking deeper into the woods. Whether or not he would follow her or decide she was too much hassle and leave was no longer her concern. Out of habit, she stepped carefully, stalked through the wood, silent. It was obvious she hadn't ever traveled with someone, else she might have tried to strike up conversation.

Then again, this was Bishop. Even if she had traveled with people before, that didn't mean she'd start spilling her life's story.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 am

Still, he was not quite sure whether she really wanted him about or not but at least she had not flat-out refused him, so Del’ure took that as a relatively good sign. However, it also made him wonder why she was even still considering her current cave. Maybe she had indeed been telling the truth and not just tried to find reasons when saying that she had raided too much from that cave and was now afraid someone might come hunt her down.

Picking up his feet, Del’ure hurried to follow in Bishop’s footsteps, not wanting to fall back and lose her in the forest. “I guess you’re looking for something along the same size as the one you’ve had before as well?” The demon formed it into a question in order to provoke some sort of reaction from her but he knew that it should be the least she should be looking for, if she wanted to have enough room to sleep in and to dump a deer for skinning.

It was also a ploy to ease out of the silence. It wasn’t that it felt uncomfortable as such but the demon somehow felt the need to fill it up a little. Neither of them was making any sounds and the forest was oddly quiet at that moment. “Maybe something behind a waterfall?” he suggested. It would be harder to get to and it would be shielded against any unwanted eyes. Plus, usually those caves were relatively large.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 am

She looked at him from over her shoulder. "A waterfall? I haven't seen one with a cave behind it as of yet... although I'm not sure I ever tried to get behind a waterfall" she admitted. Bishop had a very real fear of drowning. She could swim, aye, but with a waterfall thundering over you? Swimming would be near impossible. The fear had come about from an accident, no real harm having been done to her besides the mutilation her sense of prowess in the water. No human was built with gills, so no human was meant to feel safe in water.

She figured if they were going to look for waterfall caves, that she'd have to find a river and track it to a waterfall. She knew the location of several and turned in the direction of a river she knew turned into a deadly waterfall.

She fell silent again, as was her habit. Unlike most people, Bishop enjoyed the silence, the sleepiness of the woods before the sun rose. Even then, the woods had never been so silent, and she had to wonder if maybe the animals weren't afraid of Del'ure like her dog had been. Fearful animals did not rise to go about their business. If his presence generated the quiet... well maybe she could ask him to lay some demon-y vibe around her new cave or something, assuming he'd stick around once she got a new place.

She did enslave and attempted to rape him and all.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 am

“Hmm, it’s not always the most secure place to hide depending on how the waterfall falls and how you have to get behind it. It’s quite fun though to splash through the waterfall, though usually there is a well-hidden path there as well, which leads up to the cave. Quite dry most of the time as well,” he added as he glanced at the furs she had strapped to her pack. It wouldn’t do to get them too wet. It would already bad enough to get the ones wet they were wearing.

There was always the possibility of making a small fire to dry everything up again but it was always better to get things done without too many complications, or so he thought, even if creating a fire really was not much of a nuisance, especially not for him.

As he followed her down to a river she had picked out, he was almost surprised. So she was taking his advice from time to time. He hadn’t thought she would, but maybe she liked the idea of it being well hidden and a place not too many people ventured to.

While the sunrise was creeping ever closer and the first rays began to slowly poke around the tops of the hills, announcing the sun’s full rise in a short amount of time, Del’ure was contemplating asking Bishop another array of questions but he wasn’t sure where to begin. She seemed rather content with the silence and hanging after her own thoughts, so he felt a little reluctant to disturb her. Maybe she had even forgotten he was there.

The early morning animals were slowly coming crawling out of their various holes however to go about their business. Most of them were less afraid of the presence walking through their territory, thus they simply tried to ignore the fact there was a demon roaming about. “If you like fish,” Del’ure mused as he observed the surface of the river they were following, “then you will definitely have enough food supplies for quite a while if there is no other hunting possibility.” Indeed, there were quite a few air bubbles regularly appearing on the surface and the occasional fin was poking through the water from time to time.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 am

She nodded.

Aye, this did look like a good spot for fishing. The fish did enjoy the way the waterfall churned up the water, keeping it oxygenated and clean. Many other kinds of creatures also lived in the shallows of the pool the waterfall fed into. If she had absolutely no meat, the fish and other little morsels would do.

That also meant there was an abundance of birds in the area, which made nest-raiding all the more easier. She'd have egg for breakfast and lunch and dinner if she so chose.

When she reached the shallows she stopped and looked around. Nature had certainly swallowed the place up. It looked like a human hadn't been around in a while. The waterfall wasn't a particularly vicious one, but it was enough to deter curiosity into what may or may not have been behind it. She shrugged her pack from her shoulders and began to undress.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:47 am

Del’ure was a little surprised when Bishop suddenly rid herself of her pack and started undressing at the edge of the water. Well, he thought, if that is the way she wants to explore things… He wasn’t going to have any qualms about having something else to look at while he was searching for the small, rarely treaded on path, which was bound to be somewhere along the shore.

While she was doing her thing, he was doing his, and he tried to glance as little as possible in her direction, not wanting to give her any ideas, even though he was not holding any grudges against her anymore for being such a nuisance the day before when they had been rolling around on her furs.

“Over here,” he suddenly called out as he happened on a barely visible path, which clearly had only been used by smaller animals for the past few months. “I think this is it.” Without waiting for a reply from Bishop, he wasn’t even sure if she had already splashed into the water by now or not, Del’ure ventured along the trail and scrambled over the few wet rocks there were, trying not to lose his footing. Soon enough, he was next to the waterfall and with a few more steps, he was standing on a plateau behind the falls, which opened up into a rather large cavern.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 am

She wished he wouldn't vocalize too much. Places that had not seen much human traffic would also be unused to so much noise. However, he was useful in that he'd not only suggested a new location, but had found the path to the new cave. Like a good male of any species, he scouted the cave before she could swim over and have a look. She had a knife in her hand, but was completely naked and dripping when she stepped into the cave. Her hair, when wet, came down to the middle of her back, and glistened.

"This is acceptable... no occupant, well hidden and easily defensible..." she said.

Her ideal residence would have been an abandoned fort, but one couldn't always have what one desired.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 am

Del'ure moved further into the cave as Bishop appeared and could only agree. "Very easily defensible indeed." The waterfall covered every possible opening anyone could have used to squint into the cave and there was still enough light coming through the water to easily see inside the cave during the day. "You might have a few four-legged visitors over the first few nights but they will learn quickly," he mused as he turned around.

The sight which struck him upon turning his face back to the woman was, he couldn't lie about it, a nice one. Her silhouette was highlighted by the ever-growing light against the darkness of the cave and her glistening hair looked rather nice when wet. It was of course ideal that her skin was completely bare as well and droplets of water began to make their way down the length of her body.
Especially the larger one creeping along the slit between her breasts. It was rather alluring to look at and the demon had a hard time not suggesting anything as he was taking in every single curve of her body again.

Instead, he cleared his throat and offered: "I'm going back for your pack."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 am

She noticed his rapt gaze and was pleased. She stepped further into the cave and walked around behind him, unclasping the fur cloak she'd given him. "To sit on until you get back" she explained as she slid the garment from his shoulders. They were broad, firm shoulders, by the way, and she'd almost had the man whose shoulders they were. She laid the cloak on the ground and laid down on top of it on her stomach, her head pillowed on her arms. She was facing the wall opposite the cave mouth, enjoying the way the light played through the water and on to it.

She would learn to like this place quickly.

Absently she considered her animals. Her bird would have to be led into the cave, so as to know it was behind the waterfall. She would set up its perch. Hopefully it would learn to fly through the waterfall.

Her dog was guarding her pack, but it was obvious he wanted to splash around in the shallows.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 am

Del'ure merely nodded, only grinning at her move once he was out of the cave and back in the early morning light. The pack at least had not been left alone and Del'ure was wondering whether the hound was willing to follow him inside the cave over the path or if it preferred to find its own way in, maybe following the way through the water its mistress had taken.

Either way, the demon swiftly moved to Bishop's things and soothingly told the dog: "I'll bring it to your mistress, nothing to worry about." Del'ure might be a demon but he was not an idiot, nor was he a bloodthirsty bastard who would revel in the taste of a mere dog. "It's up to you whether you want to come this way or want to stay and play."

With that, he grabbed the pack and ignoring the dog, he walked back the way he had come from, quickly re-entering the cave. The play of the light through the water was indeed shimmering rather nicely on the back wall of the cave and Del'ure could truly imagine spending a few days in this place. From these first few moments, it seemed very suitable. "I think you'll really like this place," he murmured as he once again took in her naked form on the fur. "It's even got space for a ring," he joked as he let his glance roam about the cave once more and realised that it really was spacious enough for all her belongings not to be in close contact with any carcass she might want to drag in, plus, it would be easy cleaning.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm

She chuckled and rolled over, staring up at him from her spot on the floor.

"You sound like a--" she said and stopped before the insult could pass her lips. "--decent demon" she finished awkwardly. "I will bother you no further so long as you swear not to squeal to some guards about me..." she said. "Because if I get arrested on your account... I'll kill you when I find you after I get out" she said. "Or they might hang me, in which case, I'll haunt you and possess every woman you try and bed and make her say mean things" she said and grinned. Unfortunately, her grins always looked fierce, like she was going to take something from you by force.

That was about as playful as Bishop got.

She crossed her legs at the ankles and closed her eyes, obviously in no hurry to get settled in.

The dog had eyed the man warily, but once he was gone, he went splashing about in the shallows. Then once he had his fill of that, went around piss-marking all the trees.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 pm

“You shouldn’t worry so much about what I’m going to do,” Del’ure replied and went to sit next to her on the furs, staring out into the waterfall and completely ignoring the fact that she was lying next to him, completely naked. Or at least, he tried his best to ignore it. “It’s not like I would be all too safe if the wrong people were to know who or what I really am.”

The sentence came out quietly and it was the first time that the demon had truly admitted to Bishop that he might be in a similar position to hers when it came to being safe as long as nobody knew their exact whereabouts. Even if he had no qualms being seen in public and often played with the attention he was getting, it was not quite the same as the wrong people knowing he was in a specific place.

“Though of course, it would be very interesting to have you take over all my future bed partners and come to haunt me for the rest of my life. It would be very interesting indeed,” Del’ure joked with the wild woman. He felt oddly comfortable sitting next to her in this manner, the relative honesty between them and no innuendo despite one of them being without clothes.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm

She was comfortable in her own skin, like an animal she did not feel as though it was shameful to be naked. After all, she'd spent a lot of time having her clothes ripped off and treated viciously during sex. Inevitably, Bishop had come to realize that clothing was just ornamentation on what men truly desired. If she presented the package without any trappings, often the contents didn't seem as desirable. She didn't have the most enticing figure. Often men had been deterred by her attitude and her brazen attitude toward being clothed. This one, however, seemed to prefer anything, so long as it had teats and a cunny.

She smiled privately at that.

She could admire a man that was turned on by the female form, regardless of its exact specifics.

"You're a masochist, I've decided" she said and rolled on her side to get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Del’ure laughed out loud at her statement and shifted a little, so he could easily look down at her face when she turned to lie on her side to take a look at him. “And why is that, my dear Bishop?” He had been called many things, but so far he had not yet been called a masochist and it intrigued him quite a bit. Maybe he really was one, it was not something he had ever considered, up until now, and he was curious to see what she would reply to this.

Still grinning, he casually patted her thigh before looking back out at the waterfall, lost in his own thoughts. Was he? Or was he not? He would guess that sometimes he was and he was certainly straining his own willpower at the moment by sitting so close to a woman, who had obviously wanted to get hers from him and who was, on top of it all, stark naked right at this moment. The thought made him look back at her, but rather than let his eyes roam over every detail of her body, they fixed on her face and most of all her eyes.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:13 pm

She met his gaze with an amused one of her own. Although the rest of her was not as comely as other women, her eyes were breathtakingly gorgeous. Not many people lived long enough to look into them and not many people were lucky enough to get close enough to appreciate them. Her lashes were a darker red than her hair, and her eyes were at a slight angle. Her irises were cornflower blue, and in the dim lighting of the cave, was pushed thinner by her deep, dark pupils. Her past was in her eyes, the girl she had been and the happy but hard life beside her father. A girl, looking up to her hero, believing him invincible.

Then she was gone, and in her stead, a wild woman, kiss you as easily as she'd cut you.

"Your eyes are very green. I hadn't noticed".
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

He couldn’t remember having stared into her eyes just like this and he couldn’t remember having noticed that they were actually almost the best feature about her. Coming from a demon, who was a sucker for breathtaking beauty, this was quite the compliment but he knew he had better not mention it out loud. She would either notice or she wouldn’t that he liked her eyes, but if he spoke the words, she would immediately wave them away as another lie or means to try to bed her.

He chuckled at her words, tearing his gaze away from her eyes, not wanting to betray the thoughts passing over his face at the look they had held. “Yes, well, not everything about me can be as dark as my soul, now, can it?” he briefly shot her a wink before looking back out at the waterfall, its blue tint nothing in comparison to the colour he had just seen in Bishop’s eyes.

“Maybe I should leave now,” Del’ure murmured. There was nothing more that held him here. He had helped her find a new place and they were not bound to each other in any way. Yet, he did not yet make a move to actually get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 pm

"Nope" she said and patted his knee. "You can't leave until I christen this cave, and seeing as you found it, you have to stay until the christening is over" she told him, as a matter of fact. She rolled onto her back and held her arms up, fingers pointed at the caves ceiling. She wiggled them a bit and dropped them. "There. Now you can leave if you want to" she said and chuckled to herself. Now that she was comfortable with the man, he got a bit more of her personality than others were afforded. Yes, she was bitter, angry, hateful, a survivalist and completely wild, but she also had a good sense of humor, a potty-mouth and keen wit. She may not have been as tender as other women, or as gentle-hearted, but she was not a complete monster, else her dog and her bird would not stand her presence (like Del'ure).

"Oh, and close the door behind you, there's bandits out there".

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

When Bishop mentioned a christening, Del’ure was at first not quite sure what would await him now, but seeing her roll onto her back and wiggle her hands into the air, he burst out laughing once again. That had definitely not been what he had expected. “You’re nuts,” he grinned at the woman, shaking his head in a good-humoured fashion.

“Alright,” he grunted as he got back to his feet. “Time to be on my way.” Once he was at the cave entrance, he turned back to Bishop to give her one last look. “Don’t lose yourself,” he smiled as he blew her a kiss and disappeared out of view, rapidly moving along the path he had now used quite a few times already. There was no one in sight, and he could not even see Bishop’s dog, but the latter was probably still busy marking his territory.

Del’ure couldn’t help but wonder if he was ever going to see this woman again in his life as he walked along the river for a while before turning back into the forest. He stood by his point in believing that she was unlike anyone he had ever met and he would have a hard time ever coming across someone like her again. Taking in a breath of fresh air, the demon revelled in its clarity, ignoring the few stenches here and there, probably left by passing animals. Time to go about his own business again, he had neglected it for too long now and it was time to get back to normal.
But the second he disappeared behind the first trees, a few steps away from the river, he knew something was not as it should be.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:29 pm

The very last thing Chance and his merry band of misfits ever thought would happen to them was being robbed blind by a woman, a dog and a bird. She'd literally come at the dead of night and drifted through the camp like a shade, taking what was valuable and leaving all else. Liddle had been the only one up and he'd received injuries so grievous, the boys thought another gang had come up on them. But Liddle confirmed that it was just a red she-devil and her bewitched animals. It was easy to see the dog had mauled Liddle's legs whilst the woman pumped arrows into him. It was Chance's duty to give him the gift of mercy. The last thing Liddle told them was to be careful. This woman was not like other women, she was wild at heart.

They had to go after her. Not only did she steal their entire livelihood, but she'd unknowingly killed their leader.

Out of them all, only Chance, Muller and Bones had any sort of skills to track her. Chance knew the woods, set up all the traps to catch their game, and had been a poacher before he joined Liddle's band. Muller was a tracker, used to work for some lordling until said lordling fell into a ravine and Muller needed to disappear. Bones was quite simply their most skilled fighter. They'd seen the man kill a mountain lion with a dagger, and they believed that although Bones didn't feel like leading Liddle's band, that he could if he wanted to.

They'd tracked her for months, but the paranoid bitch kept moving, and their plans kept blowing away in the wind. They thought they might have been able to ambush her when she found her new boyfriend, but the damn dog had smelled them and started barking up a storm. The only chance they'd get was now. She wasn't set up yet, her dog had gone of to scent new territory and her bird had come down to roost.

Chance took care of the animals, capturing them and keeping them silent. Animals so well trained could be either useful as tools or as chattel to be traded.

Each man had it in their heads exactly what they'd do to the red-headed she-devil. None of it could be done if she was killed, that was for sure.

The man had left and they waited sufficiently long enough before ambushing the cave. Muller received a warm welcome from the point of a knife. Chance and Bones were off to the sides and thanking their gods for their luck. The bitch was naked save for a knife, and all her shit was in that pack. They'd caught her unawares. Still. She'd managed to kill Muller.

She looked to turn tail and run, but Chance blocked off the entrance whilst Bones circled her.

The fight was too quick to follow, but the bitch fought just as dirty as Bones did. In the end, it all came out to strength, and no matter how wild she was, Bones had packed on a lot of muscle, despite his lithe build. Bloodied, bound and gagged, they dragged her out of the cave.

"She killed Muller".
"He wasn't smart enough to sidestep, I say one less mouth to feed".
"I say one less way to share the profits".

The two men laughed. Bones, the taller and particularly better looking out of the two bent down and rubbed the underside of Bishop's chin with a finger. She stared at him with flat, hateful eyes.

"She'll bite your cock off, best be careful with this one".
"Only from behind, got it".

They laughed again. Bones hoisted her over his shoulder, giving her ass a rub for good luck while Chance shouldered her pack.

"Why again do you get the woman and I get the backpack?".
"Last time I checked, I beat her. That means I take her. Don't worry, I'll let you have her after I'm finished with her".

Chance grumbled about leader's first pick, but nothing came of it and the two made their way away from the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 am

The feeling was unclear as to its source but the demon knew with absolute certainty that something was wrong; he merely didn’t know what. The forest wasn’t completely quiet, though it seemed hushed as if it didn’t want to tear anyone’s attention to it. Something had happened and Del’ure wanted to find out what it was. Frowning, the demon stalked around the trees, retracing his steps back to the waterfall but remaining hidden instead of stepping out onto the river bank. He wanted to make sure that whatever seemed to be going on here wasn’t going to go for Bishop. She had not yet settled in, was naked and he couldn’t even remember where she had left her bow.

Where had her dog disappeared to? Now that Del’ure was starting to pay attention to more detail because something was in the air, he realised that he had come for the pack quite a while ago, and despite all the new territory which needed to be marked and the playtimes, the dog should have appeared in the cave in the meantime, yet it had not.

Picking up his pace, the demon arrived a ways away from the cave on a small rise, not too far from where the path started only to see a couple of thugs drag out Bishop and her pack. Hissing through his teeth, Del’ure stared at them and contemplated, burning them alive, then and there. However, he would hurt Bishop in the process and ruin all her belongings at the same time, so he decided to simply follow them for the time being. As long as they did not touch her, he could wait, but he didn’t want to expose her to such an experience yet again. It seemed to be the only side of humans she knew and – odd as that might be – the demon wanted to spare her losing the small bit of faith she might have gained this quickly again.

The small group seemed to know exactly where they wanted to head and Del’ure decided he would follow them to their camp, which they inevitably would have to have somewhere, and then he would strike. How exactly he would do it, he did not know yet. He would decide that on a whim when he saw how they had set themselves up. Del’ure didn’t want to get his mind used to a specific plan as it would be easier to just spontaneously decide what needed to be done, especially considering that they might all of a sudden grow an appetite and not wait until they got to their camp. Then he would have to act quicker. He briefly wondered whether Bishop knew he was still around. He also spared a thought for her animals; maybe they had been killed by the thugs so their approach would not be given away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)    Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Height of the Hunt (Eldar & Nen)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next