Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Empty
PostSubject: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:50 pm

Plot: Everything seemed at peace for once in the kingdom of Ericycca. Quiet, peaceful, no obvious problems. Slowly but steadily, though, people have noticed there seem to be less and less dragons. It's subtle enough that there is little arousle in actions, but people are still becoming unsettled. Where are they going? Why are they disappearing? Is something wrong?
Of course, the dragons disappearing directly doesn't bother most people. They are rarely seen anyways, and when they are, it's not in much of a friendly way. But magic seems to be fading as the exsistence of dragons does as well. And who knows that whatever is taking them is going to leave people at peace forever?
So many things that people worry about, but so many rumors causing more worries that the king doesn't feel it necissary to do anything.

Intro: Zorina lay on the side of a rocky mountian, overlooking a wide valley. sunbathing. Her vanbrant colored scales reflected the sun's light, leaving only it's warmth behind. Her yellow-and-orange striped tail hung off the ledge, swinging lazily from side to side. Her arms, which had leathery wings attatched to them, were folded neatly underneath her, and her eyes were only half way open. She let out a sound of content, sort of like a cat's purring. She was happy and relaxed, unawares of what was going on in the rest of the world. Which could be more unnerving for her than you'd think.
(( I apologize for the short post, Zorina isn't all that developed yet.
Now, I have to figure out a way to get Aura to fit into this.... lol.
And we have to figure out what's taking the dragons. xD I never really much liked that part of the book, so we need a new idea. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 pm

~(Oh I'm sure you'll find an interesting way to make Aura jump straight into the action! And as for the idea for the dragons.. I'll try to come up with something soonish, we might just figure something out while rping.. Those are usually the best ideas anyway XD)~

Selene was slowly making her way through the village, avoiding people as much as possible, not wanting to see anyone. She had had a fight with her parents, telling her off for being herself - again. But what was wrong with simply outing your opinion? Fine, it wasn't well seen to tell off your parents for 'doing the best for her'. She hated it when her mum worried about her and tried to convince her that she should at least do something with her life, if she didn't want to work in any of the shops or with any of the craftsmasters that were in the village and if she didn't want to get married to have someone to look after her. According to her parents, she was too old to still live off them and she knew this to be true. The other girls had been married for years already, playing housewives for a guy they barely even talked to, but, as they say, it was the way of the world. Either way, Selene would have a hard time finding the right guy since she was a bit of a challenge to get on with at times. And work.. Who would employ a girl? Right, literally no one, as females were considered to stay home to take care of the household and their family. In a lot of people's eyes, she was a disgrace to her family. Lucky for her parents, that they still had another daughter, the perfect one. She was only 16, already married and shining in the light of her perfectness. It was no secret that Selene and her sister didn't get along too well. Their older brother, whom Selene loved to bits, was travelling and hadn't been home in over 6 years and Selene missed him desperately. The only person who understood her and who actually cared about her thoughts and feelings.
Angry and disappointed as she was, she had been walking further in that short period of time than she realised. The valley already appeared in front of her through slits in the few trees that were growing behind the village. She sat down, leaning against an old oak, a favourite escape point when she needed to get out of home. The walk had done her good, at least some of her frustration was gone and she was able to see what her parents were trying to do without reacting like a baby. In the end, they genuinely were trying to help her, not only to turn her into another perfect daughter, which she would never be anyway. She closed her eyes and tried to forget everything around her, letting the sun and the silence of nature absorb her completely. Maybe she would disappear too? Like all those rumours about the disappearing dragons. She didn't believe in those anyway. Dragons were fictional creatures from fairy tales, not reality. None in the village had ever seen a real dragon anyway, so why should she believe it.

~(Alright, so I got a bit carried away, but I was in the mood for writing.. hehe. And maybe this can give us some ideas for secondary characters to come in at some stage of the rp in case we need them :])~

Last edited by Eldarwen on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes mistakes....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:39 pm

(( *laughs evilly* Hey, I have an idea. I should totally play an extremely stubborn and obvnoxious (but not shallow, that's the key) guy and then Selene and him could fall in love, just for the sake of irony. xD And the sake of me having more charries to play. Lols. :3
But, of course, since Selene is your character, and because you should never take all of my twist ideas seriously, you should decide. Lol.
Urg.... sorry.... I'm kind of in a hurry. Nag me to reply when I get back! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:18 pm

(( Hey, I've got an idea.... it would sorta contradict the intro, though. xD ))
Zorina snapped awake as she sensed another presence nearbye. A magical one.....
It was weak. Weaker than it should be..... but it was possible. It's not like it was the strangest thing that was going on.
Hopeful, she got up, the wings on her front arms blowing behind her in a light breeze like a cape. She quickly lifted off the mountian and turn to fly in the direction of the source. Toward the valley.
Aura Glen lay in the foothills of the mountian. Naturally, her dagger was with her, as always. And her hair was pulled into it's usual braid. But her reason for coming here; let's just say, not so usual. She was thinking. Thinking where she could have a clear head. Thinking about rumors. The rumors, the whispers that seemed to get more and more exaggerated each ear they passed through, about the dragons. The whole matter made her curious, and she'd heard plenty of different stories about it.
Of course, she didn't doubt that the dragons were disappearing at all. She'd seen dragons before with her own two eyes. And well, there were things going on all over the place, and the dragons disappearing explained all of them. The only problem she had was that everything she 'knew' was from rumors. She still had to seperate truth from superstitions, so she didn't have the slightest as to what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 pm

~(Have to say, I like the idea about the guy hehe. I'm up for that and it would be a challenge for Selene as well, since the only guy she's ever been used with as a character was a gay very much older man, though that was a really interesting rp.. cut short though since we never continued.. anyway, getting off topic. Permission for guy given! xD What was the other idea?? Doesn't really matter if it contradicts the intro - it happens!)~

What was that?! Somewhere on the mountain, she thought to have seen a glimmering and something lifting into the air. But that couldn't possibly be true now, could it? It was way too big for a bird of prey even and she couldn't really think of anything else that was able to literally *fly* with flapping wings and all. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, guessing that she'd dozed off for a moment.A hint of doubt spread across her brain, maybe there was something about those rumours nevertheless. No way. She brushed the thought away again. Stupid peasants' ideas to pushing themselves into the centre of conversation. Magnifying a mere bird into a huge dragon that was breathing fire down upon them because it wanted to steal their bread and water. Like she'd believe such nonsense.
Leaning back against the tree, she was dwelling on thoughts again. Gosh, how she missed him, she could really use someone she could talk to right now but who knows when he is going to show up again. Sometimes she got really upset and angry at her brother for simply taking off and leaving her like that, but afterwards, she always felt ridiculous because he couldn't really stay home forever just because she didn't want him to leave. He did have his own life to live after all..
What was that? Movement? Again? Somewhere on the mountains... 'Can I have no peace at all?!' she grunted and tried to ignore any sign of movement and light or whatever could disturb her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:56 pm

(( Okay. He'll come in later. Lol.
xD Nice....
That's a shame.
Aura's never met a guy before, except for her abusive adoptive father, (yes, I know, she's messed up) so this should be fun! ^^
There are three things I love in rps: Awkwardness between charries (if you ever see a rp with Narilyn, you'll see how much I torture her. xD), People who hate each other but are forced together somehow (Hello, Tessani and Corellion. Lol. Or Tessani and Scitters, for that matter.), and romance (cause that usually brings awkwardness. xD).
It was more of an idea for me. I was just saying that because. ))
Aura looked up as she was sure she saw something pass over her head.
Her eyes met nothing but a blue sky. But she had no doubt she had seen something. Sitting up and looking to the side, she saw an orange form in the distance. Her eyes went wide. It couldn't be..... She stood up, and watched for a moment, squinting over at the thing in the distance, trying to make sure that her eyes weren't just playing tricks on her.
Zorina swooped over a sparse expanse of trees, pinpointing the source, and began to circle it. But there was nothing down there! It was just trees! Certainly not another dragon.
Crestfallen as well as confused about where the feeling had come from, she landed in the forest gracefully. Turning her head, she saw a girl slumped against the tree she'd been circling and stiffened in surprise. Had the power come from her?
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 pm

~(Oh I sooo agree with you on the awkwardness hehe. That and sarcasm. So yes, since Aura never met a guy before, Selene's brother Zeke shall be joining in later on in the rp ^^ A bit of confusion and meddling and awkward remarks... hehe)~

Selene jumped up in surprise when suddenly this thing landed not far from her. Where did that come from?! And what was it?!
Ready to run off any second, Selene looked at the orange character in front of her. Could it be that..? Nah... They didn't exist, she kept telling herself. But then again, if it was NOT a dragon, then what was it? There was nothing that fitted the typical description of a dragon as well as the creature in front of her. The body shape, the wings, the claws, it somehow fitted to the gossip she had been trying not to listen to.
Was it scared of her? Was she herself scared, would be a better question. It didn't look like Selene was in any immediate danger but she still took a few steps back, to increase the distance between the two of them. This was so typical again, all she wanted was piece and quiet and then creatures start jumping out of nowhere. She raised an eyebrow and questioningly looked at the mysterious creature in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm

(( Yes, sarcasm comes with the two hating each other. Lol.
It's gonna be fun working with you. xD
Gar. Gotta go. Again. Razz Just pm me a remindier. Sorry. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:06 pm

~(Exactly ^^ Aww, thank you! I return the compliment! xD But you're right, this will be interesting and I'm looking forward to it as well! Let's toast to an entertaining and fun rp!)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:47 pm

(( Oh, I completely forgot about irony. XD Irony is the forth thing. xD
Okay. *cup materializes in hand* *holds cup up*
*Has idea* I still don't know how we're going to make the dragons disappear, but we should make that right before it happens, the dragon falls under a disease or spell that makes them go crazy and sends their powers on the fritz. ))

As she stepped back, Zorina took a step forward. She was befuddled. But she wasn't mistaken. There was power radiating from this girl.... But why? She looked normal enough.
And she was also very aware that the girl was uneasy by her presence, but she was pretty used to that. Not like she'd bother herself to care. "Who are you?" she demanded in a brisk, but melodic tone. "Why do I sense magic coming from you?"
And then the dragon disappeared into the trees.
Aura grunted in frusturation, and shock. A dragon? She wasn't sure if she'd ever see one of those again...... She fell back onto her heel, just realizing that she'd been standing on her toes just to get a proper glimpse of the beast. The minute her heals hit the ground, she was off, running toward where the dragon had landed.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:03 am

~(aha! an idea! I like it! That sounds like it could be very interesting with crazy dragons whirling about ^^ Hmm.. I can't remember if in the Last Unicorn there is a reason for why the king wants all the unicorns gone, but I have an idea for this, I just don't want it to be too similar.. The idea is that some sorcerer was fiddling with a spell to get dragons under his control or something and it went 'slightly' wrong with the dragons disappearing instead of falling under his command.. ?)~

Slightly taken aback by the brisk but still melodic tone, Selene let out a sarcastic comment, "I could ask you the same thing." She curiously eyed the creature, her confusion still growing, which was even further enforced by the fact that the dragon suddenly mentioned magic before Selene could even open her mouth to reply to that as well. What?! Magic? She was completely and utterly baffled, thus simply remained standing where she was, not knowing what to do with herself. She still did not believe what she was seeing, even though it was right in front of her. Could it be she was still asleep and this was only a - very - weird dream? "Why do these things always happen to me?" she muttered under her breath.

Last edited by Eldarwen on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:54 pm

(( XXXXXXDDDDDDD I'm sorry, I wrote that poorly. When I said 'and then the dragon disappeared into the trees', I was switching back to Aura's point of veiw. xD She's still standing there. Sorry.
But I like the idea.
xD I just read it a few months ago. He doesn't want them gone. He forced them into the ocean because their beauty is the only thing that makes him happy.... blah blah blah, phsycotic oppressive king, you get the idea. Razz
Yeah..... NOT gonna happen. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:31 pm

~(Oh alright, I'll edit my post then. Though this would be funny as well, Selene in utter confusion hihi.
But no, I agree on the therapy-needing king, that really doesn't sound like the best idea and especially not to rp.)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:43 pm

(( "Why do these things always happen to me?"
~X~
Because the person behind the computer controlling your every move says so.
Yeah. That book is kind of depressing. Sad ))
Zorina, usually even tempered, was now slightly irritated by the girl's sarcasm since... well, she was still confused and not really in the mood for it right now. She drew back her lip in a light snarl, her claws dug into the dirt, and she arched her back. You could just imagine her fur bristling, if she had any.
But reminding herself that threatening the girl wouldn't do any good, she relaxed, and lifted her head slightly. "My name is Zorina. But I doubt that tells you anything."
She pulled her lip back again. "Now answer my question."
Aura weaved her way quickly through the trees until she could make out the orange creature she'd seen before through the trees. She came closer and took shelter behind a nearbye tree. Just until she knew what was going on. She was talking to someone else. A girl. She strained her ears to hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm

~(*evilly grins and rubs hands together* Yes, Selene is under my control *laughing maniacally* Ok, back to being serious ...)~

With growing alarm, Selene noticed the creature taking on an attack position. This was not good. No, definitely not. Maybe she should start thinking about a way to get out of this weird situation. But just as she was ready to pick up her legs and run - probably a quite foolish idea anyway - she noticed the creature relax a bit. Since it made the effort of refraining from eating her alive, Selene deemed it good to answer the question. "I honestly don't know what you mean. There is no magic in me. I'm just an ordinary girl, fighting with her parents as probably every offspring does at some stage in their life." Sensing that maybe this wasn't what the creature wanted to hear, she added: "My name is Selene, by the way. And no I have never heard your name." Hesitating, not sure if that might be offensive and the least thing she wanted to do right now was ticking the creature off, she asked: "What... are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:14 pm

(( xD
Now for the problem of, who's playing the wizard?
Since it made the effort of refraining from eating her alive
~X~
*falls out of chair laughing* ))

Zorina was back to being completely confused. Is it possible my powers are not working? she thought, puzzled. She mulled over the thought in her head, triple checking if she still sensed magic from the girl. There was no doubt about it. It was sharp and strong, if not quite having the feeling of being unearthed. She couldn't beleive that she would make such a mistake, even if there were something wrong with her powers. Maybe it was her that didn't know about them.....
Drowning out most else of what the girl said, she just snapped out of her dazed state when she asked what she was. Zorina gave her a judging glance, as if she expected her to already know this, but answered nonetheless, "I am a dragon, of course."
Aura, yet to reveal herself, was somewhat glad that the girl asked. She had figured that out awhile ago, but the answered confirmed it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:48 am

~(hehe *blushes* thank you! As for the wizard.. How about we just take it in turns? Whoever thinks it's about time to add something about him, just writes something. I'm sure we'll be able to adapt our writing so that we're playing him in approximately a same way ^^ )~

"A dragon?!" She was dumbstruck. "And here I was, believing that dragons were fictional. This is weird.." Her brain was rummaging through all the gossip bits that she still remembered, trying to piece them all together in more detail than ever. The description of the 'beast' - in the eyes of the villagers - was freakishly accurate, more than she thought it ever could be. But when the outer description was so accurate, was the rest true as well? Was she facing her death? Was the dragon simply toying with her until it was fed up and swallowed her whole? A shiver ran down her spine, making the hair on her body stand on end. Nobody was happy when they were facing what seemed like certain death, and Selene was not any different. However, she suddenly got a grip, scolding herself for actually believing what the villagers had said. Like there could be any truth in it. The dragon in front of her certainly didn't seem like a bloodthirsty beast, and if it was, it was a hell of a good disguiser.
"Why do you sense magic coming from me? I mean, do you have some sort of special powers?" Starting to feel a bit bolder, she asked the question that was nagging her since the dragon had mentioned magic. How could the dragon sense magic where there was none?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:58 pm

(( xD Alright. My friend and I pretty much rp each other's NPC's all the time, so I should be able to adapt. }:-} ))

Zorina let out a frusturated growl. Quite honestly, the very same question still baffled her.
"Yes," she answered the question the best she could, "I can sense magic as you can see or feel. As for you, my senses may be playing tricks on me, but I doubt it. There is something very strong coming from you, but it seems muffled, like it has not yet been aroused. Zorina shifted into sort of a crouching position, putting her muzzle to the ground, but still kept a close eye on the girl.
Aura's interest perked. She had heard of dragons having special senses, but had never acually witnessed it herself. And the girl, who was apparently magic, seemed very confused by this all. Of course dragons were real! Did she think that just because she had never seen one it wasn't there?
Well, that might very well be true now. And that's what puzzled her. Where had this dragon come from?
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Selene followed the dragon's example and sat down, wanting to think about what she had just heard. "Playing tricks..," she mumbled, shaking her head. Then looked the dragon over once more, musing about its answer: "Magic in me, ha! Wouldn't that be something, to have powers like that. But I don't believe in that kind of nonsense." Realising she had said that out loud and that it was not actually true, she added: "Well, in normal human beings at least. You're obviously living proof that magic does exist after all. If it works correctly," she grinned, revealing her teeth, with surprisingly sharp canine teeth. ~(is that word really used for humans as well?!)~ She was used to them and didn't think they were special or different, maybe a little sharper than most people's but that didn't really matter to her.
"How could magic be dormant anyway," she rambled on. "Either you have it or you don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Zorina watched her carefully, noting her unusually sharp teeth. But she didn't say anything.
"Perhaps if you don't realize that you have it," Zorina offered, much more for Selene than for herself.
(( Meh. Writer's block. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:34 pm

That statement did ring a bell in Selene, but she didn't listen to her inner voice, sticking to her notion of this being ridiculous. Elves had magic, so did wizards, sorcerers or any kind of supernatural beings, but not humans. Ignoring the fact, that most of these creatures weren't real anyway or had died out centuries ago with the change within the belief system of the people.
"But still, how can you not know? Even unconsciously, you would know that there is magic in you if you actually had it. Something apparently that big cannot be buried or hidden that easily." She slumped against a tree, staring up into the sky again, hanging after her own thoughts. She had a nagging feeling that she sounded absolutely ridiculous but she couldn't help it.

~(Don't worry about it, my posts aren't that much better at the moment.. We'll get through it, tschakaa! Or something like that hehe)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Zorina watched her for a long minute, seeming almost sorry for the girl, if not slightly agitated.
"Yes. That is true. But denial can be stronger than you think," she remarked. (she hit that nail on the head. xD)
Then she looked over to the trees and saw a slight movement. Becoming suddenly alert, she stood up striaght. "Who's there? Show yourself."
Damn! Aura chastized herself for not being more careful. Maybe if she just lay low....
"Come on! I haven't got all day!"
Or not.....
She stepped out catiously from behind the tree. There was no way she was lowering her head. She had to see how badly the two reacted.....
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:26 am

~(lol I really don't see how she nailed that *denial* ^^)~

Selene immediately jumped up as well, taken aback by the quick movement of the dragon more than by the fact that there was someone else around. She was used to sneaky people, after all, the women in the village loved gossip and the best way to find new stories was to sneak around and observe people. As soon as someone did something out of the ordinary, the rumours started.

Curious, she eyed the girl up and down. She certainly had a weird sense for dressing, but the clothes had style nevertheless. Her own style, and Selene liked it. Someone who certainly wasn't going to change for anyone. Before she said anything though, she wanted to wait for the girl to speak, to see if she was about right with her idea of her possible personality. It would be easy enough for her to switch from the curious, trying to look friendly despite her confusion and the disturbed peace, to the sarcastic, mean woman she could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 am

(( xD
XXXXDDDDD Wow, and here comes the hammer right back at Aura. ))
"What are you doing here?...." Zorina growled, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.
Aura gave one glance over at Selene, her calm expression soothing her a bit, but now she had to attempt not to tick off the one she was more worried about upsetting. "Acually, I came to ask you just that question."
Zorina was caught off guard, but did not loose composure. "Explain yourself."
She nodded, clasping her hands together in an uncertain motion. But she'd already got herself into this. What's the worst that could happen?
She had to refrain from wincing. Okay, not the best pep talk.
Deciding to just spit it out, she began, "I just saw you in the valley, and it's been so long since I've seen one of your kind. What with all these rumors going around, I had thought dragons were gone."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm

What?! Selene looked surprised. And the confusion simply wouldn't end. After she had finally acknowledged, well nearly at least, that dragons did actually exist, here comes this stranger along to spit out that dragons were on the brink of extinction? This was getting weirder and weirder. She cast a sideways glance over to the dragon seeing that Zorina was trying to keep her composure at the girl's words in general.
"Why would there be any truth in the rumours some bored village people make up?" she huffed. "They usually have no idea what they're talking about anyway." Although she came to realise that apparently there was a grain of truth even in the stupidest rumour. But she would obviously not admit this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next