Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Could that guy not say these things clearly in the first place? It would be so much easier. And then to think that people called women complicated. She didn't like his mocking tone but it was useless to comment on that anyway.
A thought formed in her mind, though she didn't want to suggest it. But if north was were they were going and if north was were the boy had seen another dragon, he could probably help and maybe taking him along wouldn't be the worst idea. On top of that, if it turned out to be dangerous where they were going, his sword might come in handy.
"Well, yeah, actually we could question you more," she said defiantly. "But I thought of something else," she added in a lower tone of voice, which he could probably not hear. But it would already be enough if Zorina and Aura heard. Aura would disapprove, she knew, but maybe Zorina accepted the idea. Slowly she thought it really best. Maybe they could find another clue with his help. Maybe even more dragons than just the one he had seen.
Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Alec didn't hear her. He could've turned around. But instead, he waited impatientlyb for her to continue talking or to leave. He was not going to be turned around again.
"Well? Are you?"
Aura took up on the suggestion immediately. "Oh no! NononononoNO!" Was her arguement. Though the more she thought about it, the better of an idea it seemed.
Even if she did loathe(sp?) him..... He seemed to have some common sense.
Zorina took a moment longer, looking between the two girls. But as soon as Aura began to protest, she realized what Selene was saying.
"I don't know...." she hesitated, berating herself for bringing that up.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 am

Selene gave Aura a defiant look and murmured: "It was only a suggestion... Nothing more. And he might actually be useful, as weird as that may sound." But she couldn't help grinning. Aura's reaction was just what she had expected and it was funny, to be fair.
She could understand Zorina's hesitation, and also Aura's disapproval, but it still seemed like a not too bad idea to Selene. But then again, she was not the concerned one here so she didn't want to make any kind of decision on behalf of everyone else.
"It's not my decision to make though," she said out loud, looking at the dragon, wanting to show her that it was ultimately up to her, since she was the one that did not feel comfortable around the slayer.

~(sorry a little confusing the post)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:58 pm

(( Wasn't to me. ))

Aura glared at her sharply. "I know it was a suggestion," she hissed, "And that's my answer, NO WAY!"
She'd gotten in a stern word, but now she felt a little bad, because Selene said that she wasn't going to choose. And here she was trying to make the descision for herself.
Alec crossed his arms and waited impatiently for the girls to stop whispering and tell him what the hell was going on. "WHAT's not your descision?" he asked sharply, though he figured he'd just be ignored. Not like there was a change there.
Zorina hesitated, then nodded. "I agree," she said, trying to pay no mind to Aura.
"WHAT?!" Aura demanded, "He might KILL us in our sleep!"
Zorina didn't look very thankful for that peice of advice, but she turned to Alec. "If we took you there," she said, "could you show us where you saw the dragon?"
Alec scoffed. "Could I?" he said. Of course he could! Why would they even need to ask?
Aura, not liking the sarcastic comment, shot him a frusturated glance, then gave Selene the same one, as if trying to show her what she'd gotten them into.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Selene gave Aura a look that said exactly what was described on Zorina's face. It wasn't really comforting for the dragon to be reminded that he was a slayer and actually could harm them, maybe even without them noticing, but he was their only chance of finding the other dragon quickly. Maybe even before it was too late and it disappeared as well.
Aura's reaction was the one Selene had in her mind as well but seeing that Aura shot her the exact same look that she shot at the slayer, she didn't really want to say anything. This was a weird enough situation as it was. She contented herself with looking at him with an eery glow to her face. But she couldn't take this waiting anymore. "So are you going to come along now or do you need a written invitation? Because time is not waiting for us to come to a decision in this matter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 pm

(( Don't you just hate it when that happens? You try to agree with your friend and they tell you off too? ))

Aura, obviously having no say in the matter, crossed her arms stubbornly over her chest and turned away, feeling sick with frusturation. Of all the things that they had to do, bring him along? They already knew where they were going. They didn't need him. And why had Selene looked at her like that? She knew very well it was the truth, and she'd only pointed it out.
Alec, seeing that the two.... well, at least Selene..... appearantly thought that they needed his help, figured it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun. He smirked at the impatient question, and turned to look at Aura. "Maybe I'd feel a little more welcome if you all wanted me to come," he remarked with a maliciously sarcastic tone.
"Um?..."
Aura, knowing very well he was talking about her, scowled. She uncrossed her arms slowly and leaned back a bit on Zorina's back, supporting herself with her hands, so that she could get a better look at the boy. By the time she locked large blue eyes with his dramatic green ones, she was smiling blithly. "You'd have to kill me first," she replied in a fakey, high-pitched tone that may be described as sweet if it wasn't so stiff.
Alec tilted his head to the side, a confused, concerned look on his face. "Aww.... what's wrong, sweetheart? Did I do something?" he crooned. You might've beleived it was geniune if it hadn't been coming from him.
"Hey...."
"No, not at all, beau," she exchanged with a pouty look. "It's what you didn't do. You didn't walk off this plateau the first time you got the chance. And I'm not talking about the path either." (( xD Oh. Diss! ))
Zorina listened to the two go back and forth for a matter of minutes before getting fed up with it. She tried to interject several times, but to no avail. They were too absorbed in their sarcastic conversation.
Finally, she let loose a terrible roar. You can bet that that stopped them in their tracks. Alec especially. He was immediatly on guard, sword drawn and pointed toward the beast that threatened him.
Aura winced with anticipation, and turned to look at Zorina who was eyeing them both irritably. "Look, we've got more important things to do than sit around watching you two bicker. If you want to fight, fine. But not on my time!" She turned to Alec. "You, either get up here NOW or leave," she ordered.
(( xDDDD Sorry if I went too far without you. xD I was on a roll. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:23 am

~(No no, that was fine ^^)~

Just like Zorina, Selene sat watching the two playing table tennis with their comments, not knowing what to do about it. She was shifting about, trying to get Aura's attention, slowly getting annoyed by the bickering. It was understandable that she wanted to fight for her point of view but seriously, this was going too far, even for someone who liked behaving the same, like Selene.
No words or shouts reached them, as they were so completely busy with themselves that they seemed to have forgotten everything around them. That was until Zorina let out a roar. Selene jumped up, taken by surprise despite having suspected it after the many fruitless efforts to break off the two. She immediately srtaightened her back and sat completey rigid on Zorina's back, anxiously awaiting what would be next. It was quite impressive to hear a dragon becoming angry and she hoped she would never be on the receiving end.
She risked a glance over at Aura and the slayer who were both quiet now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Alec rolled his eyes, sheathing his sword again with a hint of dissapointment. Usually, he would protest about even THINKING about cooperating with a dragon. But this was just one of those exceptional times...... That didn't mean he would like it.
"Fine," he murmured. "On one condition."
Aura rolled her eyes, though she would prefer jumping down and strangling him, she had made enough of a disruption. "Oh yeah," she muttered irritably to herself, "We're taking HIM along and he wants us to do him a favor."
Zorina, hearing Aura mutter something incoherently, gave her an admonishing snarl and turned to the slayer. "I'm listening."
"Once I've helped you," Alec started, "You've got to promise not to just leave me there." He knew what happened when people made such a reluctant truce. As soon as they were of no immediate use, they were thrown out in the most convinient place, which was usually the middle of nowhere, and left to find their own way back. Or preferably, to die. He was NOT letting that happen to him.
"Deal," Zorina replied immediately, but grudgingly. "Now get on."
Alec didn't look satasfied. "Swear it," he said, not budging. He didn't figure these people were the kind of double crossers he usually had to work with, but if there was ANYTHING he had learned in his life, it was trust nobody.
"I swear, now-"
"I know, I know," Alec cut her off, happy now, and walking toward them. "Get on."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:56 pm

As soon as he agreed, Selene was about to let out a sigh of relief, glad that they could get a move on, when she suddenly held back that sigh when he asked for a condition. Was that guy for real? Wasn't it enough they were taking him along, had he really make up conditions now?!
Though the condition was sensible. She might not have asked the question in his stead as she thought they didn't look like the abandoning kind of people but then again, who knew what kind of experiences he had made before and his bickering with Aura did bring the point across that they might actually leave him somewhere in the middle of the desert or whatnot. It made her grin and she had to add a little comment: "Yeah well, we could do that though if you absolutely insist. Find you a nice little spot somewhere on the top of a mountain." Still grinning, she took Zorina's snarl at Aura as a warning for herself as well, so she kept her mouth shut and straightened her face again, refraining to comment on the swearing part.
When the boy started moving over, she suddenly went completely rigid again. Where was he going to sit?! She was behind Aura and she was sure that Aura would certainly not suggest for him to sit in front of her, so.. Oh my.. she felt her cheeks flush a little when she realised he was going to sit behind her. She tried to focus her mind on the journey ahead, and started to find spots on Zorina's back to hold on to while they were flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:24 pm

Aura, looking over her shoulder, smirked as Selene's expression changed from being amused- at her suspense- to looking a bit sheepish. She figured pretty much that Selene had finally peiced together that her choice in companions would have a down side for her also.
Or at least, an awkward side.
As much as she despised the boy, she couldn't help but laugh to herself. Seemed like fate was bringing the two together.
There was only one problem, even if Selene was going soft on him, she didn't think either of them liked each other very much.
But this would be fun to watch.
Alec climbed up nonchalantly, unfazed by the seating. In fact, he looked slightly bored. Which was mostly him covering up his irritation.
Of all the ways of transportation... he thought bitterly. He hated irony. (xD)
Zorina didn't even give him a chance to get settled. She'd been waiting impatiently, and he made little effort to hasten his effort. The moment she felt his added weight on her now full back, she took off into the air.
Aura had been ready for about 15 minutes now. It didn't effect her much. Except for being glad that they were finally off the ground.
Alec, on the other hand, had not only been unprepaired, he'd naturally, never ridden on a dragon. He was used to relying on his own two feet. So the take off came as a great shock to him. He grabbed desperately to keep himself upright, holding onto the closest thing in front of him. Which happened to be Selene.
Getting a slightly better feel for the beast's movements, he removed his hands awkwardly from the girl's waist. "Um.... sorry...." he murmured, averting eye contact.
(( XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD I am so cruel, aren't I? ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Selene would have stuck her tongue out at Aura but she was frozen completely. Shit shit, this was not how I thought things to go.
The girl was not too happy when Zorina took off without waiting for the boy to settle completely. As soon as he touched her, she yanked up in surprise and shock. Flushing bright red, she tried not to loosen her grip on the dragon. Her hands hold on tighter and tighter, so as to prevent her arms from shaking too much and too obviously. Was there nothing else he could grab than my waist?! She didn't feel much less uncomfortable and awkward than him. Not even noticing that he averted his eyes, she looked into a completely different direction herself, not wanting to glance at him, fearing he might see that she was slowly turning bright red.
Luckily, she could concentrate on going with the dragon's flow and trying to figure out where it was they were going to. But from up here, she couldn't see anything moving underneath them, not even the bigger animals. It made her wonder, how a human would look from a dragon's point of view if they are soaring high above their heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:06 pm

"Ow, ow," Zorina complained, wincing, "Selene, too tight!" It was ENOUGH that she had to carry three people on her back. She couldn't handle being pinched like that.
Aura, looking a bit puzzled, turned around completely and looked back just in time to see Alec pull himself off of Selene, and her horrified reaction in return. She slapped and hand over her mouth to stiffle a laugh, which didn't work very effectively, and turned back around. That's what you get.
Alec seemed to brush it off pretty quickly. He didn't blush, he didn't stiffen. He didn't even seem to care very much other than avoiding looking anywhere near Selene. Instead he gazed down at the ground below them with a bored look on his face.
"So....." Alec said, still looking down. "I assume we'll be spending awhile together. And I don't beleive we've properly introduced ourselves yet."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 pm

"Shut up," Selene hissed at Aura when she heard the girl giggle. It wasn't funny for her, it really wasn't. But as soon as Zorina had shouted, she had loosened her grip. Slowly her embarrassment was fading away a little. Concentrating on different matters did help. She was less flustered and her position relaxed a little.
When the slayer mentioned that they still had not been properly introduced, she realised that they had never gotten that far after the bickering about Aura having a name. "Hmm... true.. we haven't introduced us, any of us." Figuring that she might have to be the one to make the first move, Zorina was busy flying and finding her way and Aura would certainly just start mocking him again.
So, she slightly turned towards him and said: "Well then, my name is Selene. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Aura snickered a bit when Selene hissed at her, flinching. She was obviously not taking the whole thing seriously. Nor did she intend to. It was harmless fun. Something she would either laugh about later, or simply shudder at the thought of him touching her. Depended mostly on how well her and slayer boy hit it off.
If it was up to her, they wouldn't have a chance to find out.
Alec's eyes raised from his sightseeing, and met Selene's. A small smirk played across his lips. It was hard to distinguish the expression on his face. Then again, he wasn't very easily able to distinguish how he felt about this either. But either way, the non-mocking non-sarcastic smile seemed out of character for him. It shed a friendlier light on his sadistic attitude.
"I'm Alec," he said. "It's nice to meet you, Selene. I think...."
Aura rolled her eyes, not bother to look back this time. "I think I like Beau better," she remarked teasingly.
"That's fine with me, sweetheart."
Aura growled softly in irritation, and turned her head enough so that she could just see Alec's lean form out of the corner of her eye. "Now, you see, that's not going to work," she started firmly. "My name is Aura Glen Teller. That's Aura Glen to you. Not Aura, not, Sweetheart. And if you even try to use a pet name on me where I can get to you, you'll regret it."
"Okay, sweetheart." Alec replied, grinning now.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Selene was surprised of the smile, she had not expected him to be actually friendly after all the mocking and bickering and such. She returned the smile, but only letting it play around the corners of her mouth either. Though it advanced to her eyes, showing that it was real.
Before she could reply anything further, Aura was picking at Alec again, but Selene couldn't help but laugh out loud when Alec wouldn't stop calling her 'sweetheart'. One thing you had to learn about being sarcastic and handing out comments was that you had to take them as much as you gave them. Unwritten rule. Selene observed Aura's face, knowing that she would not be happy about Selene instead of supporting her but then again, a sweet little revenge for laughing at her dumb face before when the slayer had touched her. She winked at Aura to show that she was not being mean, simply enjoying this. Maybe she would join in later. She felt more comfortable mocking the boy when he was not sitting so closely behind her.
Thinking of changing the subject, Selene addressed Zorina: "How are you holding up? Not too heavy with the three of us? How far do you think we still have to go?" she asked, wondering where they were going anyway, they had left familiar territory - in Selene's terms - ages ago, but that was no wonder since she had never been out of the immediate surroundings of the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Aura's fists clenched tightly when he called her the exact thing she'd told him not to. Her jaw set, she turned around to tell him off, her mind already already reeling with retorts. But she was cut off when she heard a laugh. It wasn't Alec's. She could see his sadistic face smirking completely.
Aura turned a bit farther and shot Selene an irritated glare. But she'd already changed the subject.
Zorina serveyed the question for a moment. They were a bit weighty. It would be a long flight, she could tell. But she could handle it.
As far as how far to go, she had no idea. They were going by the boy's directions for now.
"I'm fine," she answered back, yelling against the wind. It was irritating, but a good sign that they were flying against a tail wind. "It'll slow us down, but I can handle it. I don't know how far we're going, though."
"It's just west of the next town," Alec answered. "It's several tens of miles North, out in the middle of nowhere. There's no way we'll get there by nightfall."
It was sort of required that he be able to know the potential flight speed of dragons, among other things, in his line of work. It made it much easier to track them down.
But it didn't take an expert to figure that out. The sun was already touching the horizon and they had a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:29 pm

Feeling with Zorina that she had to carry them around all the time, she was wondering where they were going to make camp and how that would work. They couldn't even be around each other without some kind of minor fight breaking out, what would that turn into if they had to spend the night in the same place? Somehow, this would prove to be interesting, she was sure of it, though she was not really looking forward to it.
Already they were scanning the ground for somewhere to set up camp as nightfall would catch up on them relatively soon. As long as they stayed far enough away from the town, they should be fine, even from people taking nightly strolls, as she had done so often before. Not all of those people had nice thoughts on their mind. They might be out to kill anything that moves.
"I wonder what it is we're going to find," Selene said out loud, still in thoughts, that had now turned back to their actual destination, namely the other dragon and hopefully finding an answer to why it had disappeared, the horse dragon and all the others as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Zorina also paid careful attention to the terrian, in case the night caught up with them. But she didn't give it too much thought. She was set on making some progress before they settled down for the night. That, and after seeing Aura and Alec bicker, she wasn't too excited to see what would happen on the ground, where they could get at each other.
"I think we all do, Selene." she said, not really making an effort for her to hear, so she didn't knew whether she had or not.
Aura nodded in agreement, forgetting about Alec for the first time since he'd woken up on the plateau with them. But that was mostly because, for the first time, he was remaining quiet. "Yeah," she agreed with both Zorina and Selene, "But I'm not exactly sure if I want to know what could do something so horrible to such magnificent beasts."
Alec rolled his eyes at 'magnificent beasts'.
(( time skip to when they get to a camp?
You're welcome to do a small post (or big.xD) to show Selene's reaction before. ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 am

~(Yes time skip would be good, though they're about to find a camp anyway.. ^^)~

"Yeah that is what makes me wonder as well. I mean it's not the easiest task to bring down a large creature in the first place, but then making them disappear completely?"
The more she thought about it the more she wondered whether she really wanted to find out. What was really happening here? Why were they disappearing and who or what made them disappear? The same questions kept reoccuring over and over again and even though she might not necessarily want to find out, she still wanted to know. Her own personal dilemma of making decisions was crawling up on her. There was no way back now anyway, they were in the middle of this now and they simply couldn't give up. They at least had to find the spot where the horse dragon had disappeared to and where Alec had seen the other dragon.
Starting to get tired, she hoped they would find a camp place soon. Her arms and back were aching from the unusual position and movements of riding a dragon and it had been a long day for her since she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am

(( Okay, I got several things;
Where SHOULD our little sorcerer be? I was thinking like the icey north. Secluded ice fortresses are always inviting. =D
I was thinking about bringing Nexus in. He could travel with them for awhile, THEN dissapear, just to make it THAT much more painful for everyone else.
Should Selene go from being Vampire in Denial to just Vampire tonight, or is that too much for one night?
I think so.....
Probably should do it tomorrow night.... when everyone's not so tired.
And then Alec can say something rude about Nexus..... Aura could get in a fight with him..... punch em..... and then we go from there. xD
Or it could happen amist something more..... actiony. xD
I'm telling you now, you don't have to say yes to everything I suggest. DON'T say yes to anything you don't want to do. I'll tell you this; listen to everything I suggest, and we will have done more twists than a profesoinal ballet dancer.
And DON'T ask me where that analogy came from. o.0
Crap, I gotta go. Nag me later! ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 am

~(Don't worry, I wouldn't agree to anything I don't like. You should know by now Wink
Nice little ice fortress sounds good yes, I could live with that, have a nice picture in mind already lol. Plus it would give an adventurous road for all of them with interesting little twists Wink
I like your idea of bringing Nexus in as well. Maybe the next day or something? Because for Selene I thought of making that happen soonish.
My idea was to have someone attack them this night (as I suggested in my second-last post that there are some not very nice people lurking around the woods at night) and then Alec would get wounded and in all the fighting and such... the events will take their turn Wink
Just let me know.. ^^ )~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:07 pm

(( Good. Just making sure.
Lol. Yesh.
Next day.... day after that.... somewhere around there.....
Actiony it is. xD
That sounds like a good idea. But little wound, like a cut on the arm. How about like, in the morning when it's still dark, like 1 in the morning or something? Alec could hear voices and try to take em by himself, but wakes up Aura and Selene, naturally..... and yeah.... ))

About thirty minutes later, they landed at what would be their camping spot. A treeline that started a forest of mostly evergreens started nearbye. But other than that, it was completely plains, stretching nearly as far as you could see, aside from a mountain range far to the east.
Zorina landed, and Alec and Aura both slid off on opposite sides.
"I don't like being in the open," Aura murmured.
"We'll be fine," Alec insisted. "Who's going to be out here?"
"No sane, well meaning person," she called back to him. "My point."
"You're out here."
"So are you."
Alec rolled his eyes, heading toward the forest. "I'm going to go get firewood."
Aura groaned in exasperation. "That will just draw more attention to ourselves!" she protested, walking around the other side of Zorina.
"And keep the wolves away!" he replied, turned, but still walking backwards toward the forest. "Those we actually have out here!"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:58 am

~(Yeah that's alright. No need to plan it in detail though, just write it out and we'll see what comes of it ^^)~

Selene felt just as uncomfortable as Aura to be out in the open. On the other hand however, in the open, they would see any scoundrel or beast see approach early enough to be able to either get away or defend themselves.
"Maybe we should just put up watch posts?" She suggested, feeling stupid as soon as she had said it. It certainly wasn't going to be that bad. They would have a fire and they had a dragon with them. What would possibly want to attack a dragon, certainly not anyone who was sane. But then again, that had exactly been Aura's point. What if there really was someone out there? What if there was someone out there that was not only after dragons?
Trying to get her mind of this, she looked around and started to collect some larger rocks, the few she could find, to assemble into one place. They would help with the fire, to shield it off and to eventually cook something on them.
"Anyone have an idea what we're going to do for dinner? Since we can't really just live on love and air," she said ironically. Her stomach had started grumbling a while back but she had decided to ignore it, but now she was started to get sick from hunger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 pm

"Relax, Selene," Alec said, now stopped, but he still had to yell. "Think about this, Aura's got a point; there aren't many people out here. So why would some bloodthirsty killer or robbers or whatever be out here looking for victims? Hmmm?" He didn't understand why they couldn't take the advice of someone who was actually trained in this stuff.
"JUST GO!" Aura shouted back irritably. She hated the fact that he made a good point.
Alec smirked, guessing the reason for his little friend being irked, but shrugged and turned without a word. She was right, even if she didn't know it. They didn't need to be wasting time with this. The woods was dangerous in the dark.
Zorina rolled her eyes. This was going to get old very quickly. Her stomach was prodding her for nourishment as well, but she didn't want to leave the two alone and defenseless. "I'll hunt as soon as Alec comes back. Maybe I can lesson the wolf threat a bit." She bared her teeth in an exaggerated smile.
Aura smiled halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

Relax, relax.. Yeah right, as if she didn't know that herself. What a jerk, Selene thought. She was sure he was right, since this was certainly not the first time he spent a night under the stars, and she knew herself that she was overreacting a bit with being nervous but she couldn't help it. She was tired and hungry and started being cranky. The bickering between Aura and Alec didn't make things any better either.
Nodding in reply to Zorina, she wondered: "What else is there around here that is edible? I mean in case you don't find wolves," she grinned, trying to cheer herself and the others up. She knew that Aura was not too pleased with the knowledge that Zorina would leave the two girls on their own with Alec.
"I can cook whatever food you're going to bring along," she offered. "Had to do it often enough at home anyway. "Maybe Aura and me could try and see if there's some kind of spices growing her so it won't be too plain?" She pulled a face, knowing she sounded like a spoiled brat just now, but she was trying to make conversation, knowing the level of conversation would drop as soon as the slayer got back from his firewood hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next