Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Zorina bowed her head sorrowfully. "Acually, that is why I have come here. I've been travelling- looking for more of my kind, or a reason as to why they're dissapearing."
She turned to Selene. "It is true, this is why I came when I sensed your magic...... I thought you may be another...." She looked away yet again.
Aura bit her lip. "So the dragons don't have any more idea what's going on than we do?"
"Sadly, no," Zorina replied, raising her head again in forced dignity.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 am

Obviously, there was more than just a grain of truth in them. "How can something so big - no offense - simply disappear without anybody noticing it? That doesn't make any sense!" It's not as if you would hear a weird 'plop' sound and then the dragon would suddenly poof in the middle of whatever it was just doing.
Feeling sorry for Zorina though, she looked at the dragon, wondering how she would feel if she knew that she was one of the last of her kind, or the very last even. A shudder scurried down her back, causing her to have goosebumps.
"So..," Selene hesitated to ask the question that was swirling around her head. "How - how many are there left?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 pm

She swung her head to look at the questioning girl. "That is all what I am trying to figure out," she answered drily.
Aura couldn't say she wasn't a little dissapointed. She had hoped that perhaps the dragons knew something about it..... but it seemed that they were as in the dark as the humans. "So you haven't found anything out yet?"
"Well......" Zorina hesitated. She was aware that these were complete strangers. And humans, at that. Or so they said...... (*coughs on Selene*)
Either way she didn't need to be telling people that she didn't have the first thing to do with about the dragons. Most likely they'd just go back to their village and turn it into rumors, which to most of the people, will be just as much dismissed as the others. What good would it do?
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Apparently not the right thing to say. 'A little touchy are we?' Selene thought, but could have inwardly slapped herself for even thinking it, since she probably wouldn't be better in Zorina's case. Though the new girl was still irritating her. That is why she blurted out: "Who are you anyway?" Though she did not mean it in a bad way. Might have been a little direct, but she did have a point, since the dragon didn't know the girl either.
Selene sat back down, slouching against a tree trunk, trying to reconstruct all the various rumours she had heard, hoping that maybe a little more detail could be dug up. "Since I never believed any of the crap they've been telling and apparently some of it is true after all" - she looked at Zorina, a slight grin playing around her corners of her mouth - "I might just as well try and find some useful information in all the stored memories, if there is anything else in the rumours that could be true."
And that's when it hit her. Hadn't the villagers been complaining about raging beasts?! Zorina hardly looked like that, so maybe that was a clue? "Ehm.. right, not sure if you can use this, but the farmers have usually been talking about dragons in relation to them being completely out of control, like raving lunatics. And seeing that you hardly seem to even come close to that description... I don't know.. Maybe it could be a hint for something? Don't know what though.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Aura looked a little caught off guard by the demand the girl had made. "Oh..." she said distantly, as if having to think of her own name.
Now, aside from her confusion, she was in a moderately good mood today, so she wasn't about to snap at the girl, but she still wasn't the one to apologize about manners or anything. "My name is Aura Glen, if that tells you anything, but I doubt it does. I'm.... er, somewhat of an explorer."
Zorina laid down in exhuasted confusion, her head swimming with newly aroused frusturation. She was barely listening to Selene as she began to talk again.
"People need something to blame inexplicable disasters on, no?" Zorina challanged dismissively.
The truth was, a companion of hers..... had been acting pretty aggressively before they disappeared themselves. That was the only time she had witnessed another dragon anytime near when they disappeared, and quite frankly, those rumors had been going on long before this had been happening.
She wasn't quite ready to call that a clue.

((.... we need something to happen soon. Any ideas? ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:56 am

"No, doesn't ring a bell.. But then again that doesn't come as a surprise to anyone, seeing that I'm from a village of bigoted little people that only know themselves." Selene, who had suddenly straightened at her thought, slouched back down again as her idea didn't have the hoped for reaction. Though it did seem like there was more to Zorina's answer than she initially admitted, but nobody dared to ask.
She was staring up into the sky, arms crossed behind her head, a quite relaxing position actually, but somehow she didn't feel like much could harm her right there, right then. Despite the strangers, it felt like peace and quiet had finally found her. And then she saw it, a weird thing in the sky, unlike anything she had ever seen. "What the hell is that?!" she shouted, pointing the others towards the thing.

~(That was my thing for something should happen soon.... Though I'm not sure what this could be.. A magical 'tornado' like thing - gathering of clouds and such - of the evil sorcerer? Or a completely insane dragon flying like a maniac? Or a completely random creature she has never seen before showing up? Or...? Or...? I'm running out of ideas just now. You??)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:56 pm

(( Um.... yeah, I think you should bring another dragon in. Perhaps he could be being chased by my boy. Twisted Evil Great way to introduce him. ))

"Mmmhhmmmm....." was all Aura had to say.
Zorina and Aura both looked toward the sky as Selene pointed at.... whatever it was.
Aura squinted and sheilded her eyes with her hand. She couldn't see a thing......
Zorina studied it long and hard. "I can't make it out....." But there was something familiar about it. She sensed magic. Wild magic, but magic all the same.
Never taking her eyes off the thing, she said to the two girls, "Get on my back. Quickly. I wan't to go see what that is...."
But she wasn't going to leave them there. Something wasn't right.....
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:40 pm

~(Alright dragon... now let me see... Abraxas could fit in yes, boy chasing her, hmm.. she does look a lot like a horse so there's a lot of things people could be wanting to chase her for. I'll leave it up to you whatever your boy wants to do with the horse-dragon, I'll go along with it ^^)~

Selene's eyes were nearly starting to tear from the effort of squinting her eyes together to figure out what the thing was, but the colouring was just too unusual to even venture a guess from this distance.
A little taken aback by the offer of a ride by the dragon, she wasn't quite too sure if she should actually go for it but curiosity killed the cat, so she did. "How are we supposed to hold on? Or..?" To be fair, she had never even been on a horse, not to mention a dragon, so she had no idea how this could even remotely work without her being strapped to the dragon's back.

The supposed 'dot' everyone was staring at, was Abraxas, a purple and blue horse-dragon, trying to escape the boy that was chasing her. Somehow she just couldn't shake him off and with her powers a little at odds it seemed, she couldn't fly properly, otherwise it would have been easy to get rid of her hunter. She didn't even know what he wanted from her but she wasn't in the mood to find out. For quite some time now, she had had the impression of her own personal raincloud following her, everything went wrong, powers didn't work and she was extremely moody, swinging from evil to good nearly constantly. She had her quiet times where everything seemed to be alright again and she seemed to go back to being her normal self. But now... The personal raincloud had materialised... This weird thing was hanging over her, changing from crimson red, to dark grey, but she didn't know what it was. And now this 'thing' was clinging to her back, chasing her.. Not her day, really not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:43 pm

(( Hahaha. Acually, I was thinking slayer. I've already got a male slayer in another rp and I could steal him.....
And saying that, his motovation should be obvious.... ))

Zorina chuckled. "Just do your best to stay balanced as I take off, and I'll do the rest."
Aura didn't give the offer a second thought. She was never the one for 'can't's or 'never done's.
So she merely nodded and climbed onto Zorina's back obediently. She turned back to Selene, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you want to see what that thing is?"

(( Will introduce my little slayer dude next post. Kind of busy. :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:32 pm

"I said I'm coming, didn't I?" Selene snapped. She didn't like being pushed into entering unfamiliar territory without having some time to inspect things. It's not like she had been waiting for ages to ride a dragon, hell she hadn't even taken their existence for reality this morning. Clumsily, she got onto Zorina's back and placed herself behind Aura, not too close, not wanting to invade personal space, well, not to have her own personal space invaded more like. "Who'd thought I'd ever sit on the back of a dragon," she mumbled, the excitement spreading through her body nevertheless.

Abraxas was still trying to evade her hunter, meanwhile feeling less and less comfortable about everything really. The slayer was getting closer, the cloud above her head kept getting weirder and weirder.. and suddenly she found herself at the edge of a ledge with no way out, except for attack. She couldn't fly properly since her powers went all in a shambles and she was not prepared for battle, especially not since she felt like falling into blackness any second now. Along with her powers, her strength and consciousness seemed to be draining out of her, slowly, bit by bit. She turned around to the slayer, ready to fight, though she already knew that she wouldn't be able to do much to prevent her death if there wasn't a miracle.

~(That should give your slayer a little something to work with, and a good time for the others to arrive.. at least I hope so!)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 am

(( Hahahaha. So true. ))

Aura just shook her head impatiently. "Alright...." she said, turning to face the front.
Zorina waited until Selene was sitting stably on her back. Well, at least as stably as she was going to get. Once she was on, Zorina's limbs tensed. "Alright," she growled, "Hold on!"
With that, she sprang into the air, her wings outstretched.
It was honestly a very bad place to take off from when you had inexperienced riders on her back. Being in a sparse wood, she had to menuever to dodge branches and trunks, and finally, canopies. Which required a lot of movement that was almost definately uncomfortable for them.
Once they had cleared the trees, she turned to her to the side, making sure she still had both her riders with her perifial vision. "You two alright?"
Aura had held on well, but was quite shaken from the ride. "I'm fine," she offered hoarsely.

Alec, a lean boy with auburn hair, green eyes, and protective breastplate and arm bracers over his simple attire, appeared behind Abraxas on the ground, panting lightly. He was fit, no doubt, but he had just chased that horse-dragon quite a ways. Despite the fact that is was noticably slower and clumsier than he had first expected, he was caught by a mild fatigue. Not so much though, that he didn't unleash a malicious grin when he had found he had cornered the beast. He drew his sword in an instant, getting into a fighting position. He didn't want to kill the dragon. Not this time. He wanted to capture it.
Dragons were getting rarer and rarer. If he got the chance to sell this little one to some pompous royal, he was sure to make a mint off it.
Did he care that he might very well be selling off one of the last freeroaming dragons? Mmm.... not so much.
"C'mon you beast," he taunted, "You're not getting away. Come down and fight me."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 am

The ride was breathtaking, not to mention sweat-inducing. Selene tried hard to keep her balance and not to fall off Zorina's back with all the swinging and swaying. Though it did give her pleasure to sir through the air and when Zorina turned around asking if everyone was alright, she replied enthusiastically: "This is friggin' awesome!!" And she meant it. It was an extraordinary experience in her opinion and one she would love to repeat at some stage in her life.

Abraxas snorted, looking at the boy with her red eyes, pumping with frustration. "Why don't you come here and I'll prove to you that I really am the beast you think I am." The determination in her voice resounded coldly in the air. Though her powers might be off, she was not going to give up that easily. It took a little more than a sword to take her down. She bent her head, straightened her wings up and waited for the attack, ready to launch her full weight against the slayer.

~(Meh, short sorry)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:59 pm

(( XXXDDD Sure, it's short, Eldar. ))

Zorina, mildly releived, chuckled. "Alright. I guess that would be a yes."
Noting mentally how easily she adapted to flying. That was certainly a strength on her part.
And seeing as they could obviously hold on, she sped up, flying full speed toward where whatever it was had dissapeared.

Alec's eyes narrowed in frusturation. "Fine," he growled. He was about to come onto the rather stubborn dragon-horse, until he noticed something in the distance coming toward them.

Ugh.... please. Not company....

Instinctively, his eyes flashed toward the oncoming figure, letting his guard down for just seconds. But seconds should be enough to give Abraxas an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 pm

The wind was driving tears into Selene's eyes but she was definitely enjoying the ride. It gave her a sense of being free, flying with the wind like this. It was simply awesome and she couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. And now she could also make out what it was that she had seen before. At least, she hadn't been hallucinating when she had seen an oddly-shaped and coloured cloud, though she would not have imagined it would be hanging around a dragon's head, especially not such a dragon. "What a day," she mumbled, again having trouble believing what she was seeing. Dragons alone had been unknown to her, but then a dragon like this one?! And then a slayer as well?!

And Abraxas did use that tiny moment of inattention. As the slayer had his eyes averted, she leapt towards him, knocking him over and trying to put at least one of her hooves on top of the sword. But then her powers went bonkers again and instead of hitting the boy with a lightning bolt, shooting out of the cloud from above her head - Abraxas was surprised that there was actually something supposedly helpful coming out of it as she thought the cloud was brewing together something bad for her - the bolt hit her, knocking her backwards onto the ground, leaving her on the brink of consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Zorina neared the scene, and horror struck her eyes. She immediately recognized the boy as a slayer. She knew that if he succeeded in his task, that would be very /very/ bad under the circumstances. That was enough to overlap the elation of seeing another dragon, and to make her completely unaware of the strange thing clinging to her back. She haulted mid-flight, hovering in the air and watching the battle unfold. Something made her uneasy about the whole situation. Her senses were going wild. What was wrong with this dragon?

Aura noticed that Zorina, strangely enough, refused to move forward. Leaning forward, she asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's... it's that dragon. Something just isn't right. It's making me nervous," she replied quietly.

Alec didn't have time to react as Abraxas rammed into him. His eyes flickered back to her as his perifial vision caught her moving, and next thing he knew, he was on the ground. Being preoccupied with trying to free his sword of the jumbled mess, he didn't even see what had struck her. But she was on the ground- alive- but barely concious. He got to his feet, grinning down at the fallen prey. He couldn't imagine how his luck could be any better as he approached her, slowly. He was a bit shaken from being knocked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:37 am

"Then you know how I felt," Selene mumbled, barely audible. She could understand though that Zorina didn't want to move closer. Something definitely was wrong, very wrong. Not only did she not quite understand how anyone would want to go after so-called monsters, risking their own life in the process but also the whole aura around the dragon made her feel shiver. She could feel it too, something seemed to be completely upside down. Selene couldn't put her finger on what it was, but it was a rather unsettling sensation. But when the dragon fell to the ground, helpless, she screamed at Zorina: "You have to do something. We cannot just watch it die!" She was banging her legs against Zorina's back as if she could urge her forward like a horse.

Abraxas couldn't grasp what was happening. She didn't even realise that they actually did have company. The only thing she noticed was the curtain of blackness that was trying to lower over her eyes. She frantically tried to fight it but it was stronger. Somewhere in the far distance, through the fog of the unconsciousness that was lowering over her, she saw that the slayer was moving towards her. At least she seemed to have hurt him a little, though it was a small consolation for the price she was going to have to pay now. And then all went black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Zorina watched, horrified, as the creature fell to the ground. She felt like she was going to be sick watching the slayer kill her, and she was so dazed she couldn't even get herself to move. But the moment Selene brought her out of her trance with her kicking and screaming, (xD) she instinctively shot forward like a dart, not even listening to what Selene was actually saying.

Aura just struggled to hold on, despite the jolt as Zorina shot toward the ground.

In one sweeping motion, Zorina skidded onto the ground between Alec and the unconcious Abraxas, lifting a cloud of dirt in the process. She drew her lips back in a threatening snarl.
"Back. Away. Now." she ordered bluntly.

Alec, so surprised by the sudden appearance of the larger dragon, acidentally dropped his sword at his feet. He cursed himself over and over in his head for the numbskulled action, but there was little he could do now. Zorina was close enough to him that one false move would most likely result in him dieing.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:01 am

The forwards movement came as a surprise to Selene nevertheless, though she should have expected it. Barely being able to hold on to Zorina's back, she was trying not to fall off, but at least it wouldn't be far down now. They were over the ledge now and there was firm ground only a few inches beneath them.
Happy to see that their little intervention had worked and had come just in time, Selene had a little grin on her face. Zorina could be quite frightening and it worked on the slayer who had let his sword drop, whether it was out of fear or out of surprise, she didn't care. It was down and that was all that mattered. The dragon didn't move anymore, hopefully not dead from shock, because the slayer had not gotten to it to finish his job.
Selene jumped down from Zorina's back and stepped up next to her, glaring at the boy. "Do you have nothing better to do with your life?" she asked, lips pursed, eyes narrowed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 pm

(( [sarcasm]Ah.... I feel the connection already.[/sarcasm] xD ))

Alec backed away, his eyes flitting from the girl to the dragon. When they finally stopped, they were on the girl, whom he gave a harsh glare in return to her comment.
But then he seemed to relax, or force himself to relax, and shrugged. "Hey, somebody has to do it," he replied defensively.
What? What was he even doing? He needed to get out of here... or get his sword back.... or something other sit and make conversation with this girl.

Aura, glaring at the boy the whole time, slid off of Zorina as well and came beside Selene, ready to back her up if the need came. But the boy didn't seem to be interested in fighting. Not at the moment, at least. His attention appeared to be turned elsewhere.

Zorina, keeping a watch on the slayer out of the corner of her eye, turned to the smaller dragon a nudged her, trying to tell whether she was dead or just unconcious. Seeing as she was still breathing, she came to the conclusion that she was not yet deceased.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:12 pm

~(lol yeah.. Well we never decided to make it easy on them Wink)~

"Oh really? You really believe it's necessary for someone to go about killing things?" Selene laughed dryly. She couldn't believe the guy, though he probably didn't even mean it in a bad way. But deciding not to further argue, she also turned towards the purple creature on the floor, trying to make out what was wrong with it.
She looked at Aura questioningly, a clueless look on her face. "Any propositions?" she asked, shrugging, hoping that maybe Aura had a faint idea of what was going on or what could be done. The other dragon was obviously breathing, Zorina had already made out as much.

Somewhere in the very far distance, Abraxas could make out voices. Then something was prodding her. Slowly, the darkness seemed to lift from her mind and she started to breathe a little harder again. However, she could not make out what was going on around her as of yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:33 am

(( Lol. This should be fun.
How are we going to make Alec go with them?
Perhaps the spell could take could take Abraxas over and she go crazy and attack everyone and.... yeah.... ))

Alec wrinkled his nose. "I wasn't trying to kill her," he explained drily, also moving around Zorina to see the state of his prey. But Zorina saw him out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head quickly in a sepentine movement, she lashed out, snapping her jaw loudly a hair's breadth from his chest.
"Stay away from her," she growled.
"Alright, alright...." Alec relented, backing away with his arms raised. Looking over without turning his head, he could barely see the gleam of his sword. If he could just get to it..... But it would still be a small match compared to the large dragon.
Aura shrugged, ignoring the boy. She walked over and knelt beside Abraxas. Stooping down, she put a hand in her horse-like mane. If it was to comfort her, or to figure something out was unclear. "Well, she's definately alive. I couldn't see what happened very well, but she doesn't have any wounds.... and the boy just said he wasn't trying to kill her. I'd say whatever's wrong with her, she'll live....." she noted that her breathing got heavier. She was about to say that she was coming to, but another question ligured in her mind still. The other question won.
"But what is that thing on her back?
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 am

~(Yeah that would be an idea ^^ *evil grin*)~

That was the question that was floating in Selene's head as well and that was also the reason why she had not dared to touch the purple dragon. She had the distinct feeling that this was nothing good. Selene looked at Zorina with questioning eyes. Maybe she had an idea, as a fellow dragon.
Selene looked back at the boy, shooting him a nasty look, when she noticed his glancing back and forth between his sword and Zorina. 'He is not that bad looking,' she thought, 'though his attitude stinks.' To avoid staring, she turned back to the others, watching how Aura inspected the dragon.
"Looks like a cloud to me, but doesn't have a nice summer-rain-feel to it." Trying to remember what had happened before, where she had thought to catch a glimpse of something shining, she decided to mention it, even though she could in no way explain it. "There was something flashy before, maybe coming out of the cloud but I have no idea what it might have been. I just remember that she lay on the ground after that, but who knows, maybe the boy did something to her after all." Provokingly, she shot him a look - again.

Abraxas started stirring, not comfortable with so many beings around her. She was used to taking care of herself and the fact that now three seemed to be bent over her made her nervous. She kicked with her feet to make them give her space, then she suddenly jumped up and quickly got onto her feet. The boy was still there and there was another dragon - she was confused. Where had all of them come from? Slowly, she backed away, unaware that the edge was getting rather close. The cloud above her started pulsating, changing colours and with that it also emitted a wave of dark aura. Abraxas bent her head and stretched her wings a little, in a threatening manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:17 pm

(( Lol.
'He is not that bad looking,'~ xDDDDD ROFLMAO!
'though his attitude stinks.'~ Hypocrit. ))

Zorina looked sadly at the dragon. "I have only seen this once before...." she said quietly, remembering her companion. This must prove that that had something to do with them disappearing.... That also meant that what was most likely going to happen next wouldn't be pleasant....
Now worried, she kept a close eye on the dragon.
Alec didn't see Selene the first time she looked at him. But as he inched slowly toward his weapon, he heard one of them say 'the boy'. Only able to assume that was him, he looked up to see Selene giving him a sharp looking, and he glared right back at her. "HEY! I didn't do anything. I just said I wasn't trying to kill her. She attatcked me!"

"She's coming to," Aura announced, backing away as the dragon began to kick.
Then she got up and started backing away, apparently puzzled as to where all these people came from. "Don't worry," Aura said softly, "we're not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 pm

"Yeah well, it's always the others," she mumbled to herself. Experience had taught her that. She knew it was always easy to condemn attitudes on others without knowing how oneself would react under certain circumstances, but still.. Too many people around her were never at fault, it was always the others, when in most cases it had been obvious that they were at fault themselves.

Abraxas didn't believe the girl in front of her, casting a glance back at the slayer and then to his sword. It reminded her why she actually was here, on the mountain where she usually didn't go. She had been running away from the boy. And the thing on her back, she was painfully reminded when her head suddenly felt like it was going to explode after yet another, not quite so strong, streak of lightning hit her. It was driving her insane, the pain was simply not bearable anymore. She had been fighting it for too long now and then this boy, and all these other people now. Suddenly, it struck her that the other dragon was a dragon like herself. Hope glittered in her eyes as she looked at Zorina, but it was soon dissolved by tears of pain. Then she couldn't hold back anymore. Pain and sudden aggression exploded throughout her body and she jumped forward out of the blue, taking the girl in front of her down with her, bashing her wings into the other girl's face, not having any control over her movements anymore. The cloud was pulsating stronger and stronger, the aura getting darker and the colours deeper.

Selene, struck by the horse-dragon's wings, flew to the floor, trying to shield her eyes. Her head connected with the floor with an audible thud and she was a bit dazed for a while, then quickly scrambling out of the dragon's scope, wanting to prevent to be hurt by the hooves. Luckily, Aura seemed alright, the dragon only seemed to have knocked her off her feet. The dragon still kept going though, heading towards the boy with uncontrolled movements, swaying from left to right and stumbling regularly. Small streaks of lightning were raining down and then green flames were licking at the edges of the cloud, waiting to burst out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Alec just rolled his eyes, diverting his concentration to his sword competely.
Zorina forgot about the boy, looking at the other dragon with great concern and sympathy. Unlike Abraxas, who had looked hopeful, if not only for a minute, Zorina's epression was heavy and expecting the whole time.
Aura let out a surprised yelp, as she was pounced on, and knocked down. She struggled to get to her dagger, but by the time she had managed to wriggle her arm the the strap around her waist, the dragon had jumped off her and gone after the boy. She jumped to her feet, hands still on the sheath. But she didn't make a move to do anything.
Alec, seeing the obvious danger, lunged for his sword, grabbing onto the hilt and trying to reorient himself as quickly as possible as the horse dragon charged him. But there was no guarantee he would've been alive if he had gotten the chance. Thankfully, Zorina took off the ground, swooping down at the last minute and knocking Abraxas to the side with her hind legs. "Come on!" she roared. "You want a fight? Get up here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next