Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Selene grinned at Zorina's comment about the wolves. It sure would have been interesting to watch her hunt, but at the same time she was rather happy that she didn't have to go along. The wolves were fascinating creatures but she feared them, especially when she saw them in packs, starving and hungry for whoever or whatever's blood they came across.
"Would be good to get some water though. I don't know about you guys," she looked from Aura to Alec, her eyes hovering over his hands, which were peeling the skin off the deer, "but I'm rather thirsty. How long do you think you still need for the skinning?" Selene asked Alec. "I might take the time to hunt down a stream or something in the meantime."
She added the last bit so as not to sound like she was pushing him to work quicker. She had the distinct feeling it was better to add that otherwise he might start commenting on her attitude or whatever and she really didn't need that right now. But she sensed that somehow it would probably be unavoidable, if not now, then it would come some time along the rest of the evening. She couldn't shake it, but she was sure that something would follow the previous discussion about what she was doing with her life, although it all started off when talking about his and his sister's.
Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Alec paused and looked up, smiling at her as if nothing had happened less than an hour before to make things tense between them, which managed to unsettle Aura even more than his conceited attitude.
"I'm plenty occupied for the moment," he replied, not answering the question quite so directly, but pleasant enough. "Go ahead. Just make sure not to get eaten by any wolves." By now, his smile had evolved into a smug smirk. It was hard to tell whether he meant the teasing in a good-natured way or not. Either way, Aura rolled her eyes irritably.
"I could fly you there," Zorina offered, ignoring Alec.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Seeing Aura's reaction, Selene wanted to grin but the slayer's smile had unsettled Selene a little as well. If it were discussions like the one they had had before, she was not the kind of person that was resentful for days on end, but she didn't like it when people behaved like absolutely nothing had happened. That's usually when she started becoming really resentful and she could for days ignoring some one. Though she had a feeling that it wouldn't be possible with Alec, he was one of those people where you simply had to react to what they were saying at times, creating in people the need to scream out loud.
Just as she decided to ignore the smile, she was slightly taken aback by his next comment. What did he mean by that? That he was making fun of her because she was just a simply teenage girl for the first time out of the protective nest of her family? Or was he worried that something serious might happen?
Then she simply choose to do as Zorina had and not react at all. She looked at the dragon, a small happy glimmer in her eyes. "That'd be great. Anyone have any flasks or bottles they might want to have filled up? Then we'll be on our way."

~(you can start flying without me posting something else btw, just so you know ^^ might make things easier)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:05 pm

(( Hey, Eldar, Moose replied.
xD And nice siggy.
Gar. =_= I feel writer's block coming on. ))

Zorina simply nodded at her, lying down patiently while they discussed preparations.
"No," Aura replied, "I don't have anything on my except my knife." At the mention of the tool, she shot a glance over at Alec, who detatched something from the same belt as his sword hung on and threw it to Selene without looking up. It was a small canteen.
(( Annnnnnndddddd....... MINI TIME SKIP! ))
Once they'd settled everything, and Selene was on Zorina's back, ( Haha! Powerplay! >D ) the dragon took off from the ground, flying to the same place she'd gone to hunt.
"Is something troubling you, Selene?" she asked, now that they were alone, and more importantly, away from the slayer.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 pm

A relieved smile spread across Selene's face when she clambered onto Zorina's back and they started flying through the sky. The freeing feeling came across her again and made her feel like nothing in the world could bring her down again. The wind was blowing through her hair and she enjoyed the few moments of peace that this ride brought her, taking her away from the numerous doubts she was having lately.
That was until Zorina asked the question. Selene's smile vanished rapidly from her face and was replaced by a sad look. "Oh it's nothing really. Just my whole life going up in smoke and me having to take the blame from someone who is not in the least better than me. But.. what can I say? It's so much easier to pick on somebody else than start cleaning up your own mess that is called a life."
It did feel rather good to vent a little, even though she know it was not all too fair towards Alec, but she really didn't care about his feelings just now, because he sure as hell didn't care about hers. No, he much rather would trample all over them, over and over again, just to make sure, she really did feel like the tiniest, most insignificant person on the face of the earth.

~(Yeah the siggy... You can guess who came up with that one Razz)~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:33 pm

(( xDDDDDD He wasn't insulting her! ))
Zorina felt a bit guilty when she saw the smile disappear from Selene's face, but she seemed welcome enough to talk about it. And nearly the moment the words came out of her mouth, Zorina had a good idea what was going on.
"Look, I'm pretty sure whatever that slayer said to you is none of my business," she sighed, "but if you truly want to go back, I'm not stopping you. Though when I met you, it didn't seem like you were all too happy with your life at home. It's always hard when you start, but maybe a bit of traveling will do you some good. What's the worst that will happen? Your parents will still love you when you get home, and you'll have proof that you're able to fend for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Selene huffed, anger creeping across her face. Why is everyone trying to tell me what my life is about? Why does everyone think they have to add their comments to this? Gosh, it was annoying enough already that she had her parents that kept telling her over and over again how much she was messing up her chances to get a normal and good life - in their opinion. Now everyone else was starting to do the same thing.

"It's not that I don't want to come along, it's not that I don't know my parents will still love me when I get back. It's just that I have no idea what this is supposed to change in my life anyway. Why travel to go back to the same life afterwards? That doesn't make much sense and I doubt it will give me any idea of what I would want to do with my life.. I've been thinking about that for years without being able to manage anything at all. And even if I should be able to fight for myself that will only make it the harder for everyone."

She had to vent and she felt a really strong urge to simply scream. But she also knew it wasn't fair towards Zorina to let it all out on her, so she let out a: "I'm sorry." She gulped. This was really getting to her, more than she wanted to admit. And it was annoying her. A lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Zorina nodded as she flew, simply to acknowledge the girl. "No, it's alright," she reassured, though she wasn't exactly sure what Selene was apologizing for.
"Well," she began, though Selene had made it clear that she didn't want to burden Zorina. "That's a bit of what I'm saying. You haven't had much luck at home, and though this seems completely irrelivant, answers have a way of finding you if you look more vastly... Ah, there it is!"
Zorina had spotted the river from her memory, and swooped down fluidly.
Once she was on the ground, she twisted her neck to look at the girl on her back. "But no one can force you to make a descision. It's your choice. If you want to go back, I can fly you within walking distance of the town. It shouldn't take too long, considering."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Selene innerly let out a sigh of relief, glad that they had found the water and hence could now concentrate on something else, especially because she wouldn't have been able to take one more comment about her so-called life without exploding. Anger was still shaking her slightly and she had to force herself not to show it too much. It was bubbling inside her, just under the surface,and she felt the urge to simply break something or someone.

Simply ignoring Zorina's last comment, Selene glided off of the dragon's back and hurried over to the river to still her thirst. She took her time, not wanting to face the dragon or anybody else for that matter. Then she fiddled with Alec's container for a while until it was filled - for the fifth time - before she actually closed it. Though now she had a problem as there was nothing else to transport water and there was three humans and a dragon after all, they couldn't really use one canteen only for all their needs.

"Damn," she let out, holding up the canteen. "Any bright ideas on how to get a larger water supply then this?" She asked, while facing Zorina again. They really hadn't thought this through much. Well, for her part at least, she hadn't planned on going on a trip, so she didn't bring anything useful for a wander in the forest, which it had originally been for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 pm

(( Writer's.... block. o.o
I have no idea what to do about the canteen. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

~(Then write it out >.<
You should really know how to use that kind of thing as an advantage in your rp by now... )~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)   (this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(this is NOT plajarism) The Last Dragon..... dun dun dun (Eldar + Star onexone)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7