Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:37 pm

"Oh theres another one..." Loki chuckled when turning his eyes back to Edward. His metallic eyes and head then turned to face Akira, "I could help you little lady..." he smiled before walking closer to the human girl. Well, it wasn't his fault he liked girls now was it?

((Don't mind him, he is a bit of a prev XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:53 am

Ooc||
Flirter! >O *hisses and attacks Loki*

Bic||
Junior lowered himself into position while Edward walked towards Mizu quickly. Junior lured slightly forwards while kneading the ground intensely, raising his lip again to show his teeth while growling. Edward sent a menacing glare towards Loki as he begun to move forwards, towards Akira.
"Leave the girl alone, Would ya?" Edward growled, suddenly slamming his palms into the ground as a snapping, metal crocodile appeared from the undergrowth. Snapping it's metal teeth furiously while rearing itself backwards like Junior was doing.
"Leave.. Girl.. Lone.." Edward forced the Crocodile to say while lifting it's top jaw and snapping it down. The claws upon it's padded feet dug quickly into the ground, scrapping dirt behind it. Its silver tail flickered from side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 am

Ooc:
Loki: I am sorry Shunned, you seem to appear jealous. But you can by my lady too... *wink*
Me: Rofl I couldn't help laughing while typing this I wonder what her reaction might be

Bic:
Loki chuckled, "metal againt metal isn't a smart choice lad" the boy soon said. "What? Are you afraid that I am going to steal your girlfriend?" he asked Edward before taking a few more steps to Mizu. "How can I help little lady?" he asked before sitting down next to her and hanging his arm over her shoulder. Soon enough he pulled her closer while chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:30 am

Akira had been standing in the water and stumbled as she was pulled towards loki, "G-Girlfriend?!. You got to bekidding me!" She shook herself not wanting to make loki move and ruin their chance. "S-T-O-P, your smart ed think about it." she had her head facing away from loki and only looked to the water as a hint for ed.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 am

"Okay so you're not his girlfriend then?" he asked her before he chuckled. "Good then..." he smiled before he pulled her to him and stole a kiss. He soon pulled away and laughed, before Akira could give him a bad reaction, that was the sweetest one he had had so far. He then smiled at the croc, "and what's ITS name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:31 am

Ooc||
-_-, Do you REALLY want me to get Ryuk from Death Note? *give menacing glare to Loki*

Bic||
Edward gave a growl, Stupid Flirting Blob. His golden eyes glanced at the puddle, looking desperately at Akira and give the slightest shrug as if to say.
I can't do Ice.. My Alchemy attribute is Metal Cross Earth, and yours is the Earth.
Junior gave a stare at Loki, watching him just about land a kiss from the girl.
Junior saw Akira's discomfort with this.
Junior slit his eyes, staring, but not reacting like Edward would. Junior suddenly landed upon his bum and scratched his belly, watching this while thinking about something.
About someone..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 am

ooc;
I heard the word; Ice.
Lets get cold my fellow members. (:

bic;

Bright white eyes glanced forwards, cocking his head to the side, the boy walked onwards. Hearing noises and unpleasant 'blob' like sounds that echoed through his eyes, causing his ears to prickle at the sound.
He could hear..
A boy, another one, one more..
A Dragon. His body suddenly went up in shivers while continuing to slouch forwards.
And.. A girl.
Yes.
Discomfort was clearly in her voice.
Near blinked while peering his head through the bush, looking at all their expressions.
Each one was different.

Angered.
Confused.
Pleasant.
Meaningful.
And just plain expressionless.

Near blinked, his bright, white hair was constantly knocked to the side by the small breeze. The veined leafs were also, knocked to the sides, Near suddenly lifted his arms. Letting his palms dangle downwards, suddenly, the hands twisted upwards where a ball of ice prickled upon his bare, pale hands. A large, crystal blue, line struck from them, aiming at Loki's legs.
"Didn't you know it's not nice to flirt with a girl that doesn't wanna flirt back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:29 am

Ooc: He is in human form now people... T.T' And besides...
Loki: I know you wanna be my lady... *wink wink*

Bic:
Loki growled once that disgusting h2o went on his legs, he shook the ice off before he replied. "And didn't you know its not nice to listen on on other people's conversations and shoot ice at random strangers?" he asked with a slight chuckle before wrapping an arm over Junior's shoulder, well he wasn't a girl so he could flirt with him right? "I wonder what your ma-ma teached you" he chuckled before he pulled Junior closer, "so...wanna be my next?" he asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 am

Ooc||
*twitches madly* *goes to get Ryuk*

Bic||
Junior scrunched his nose back while the slime wrapped around tightly around his shoulder. Junior blinked lightly, staring at Loki's red eyes.
"And I wonder what blob on top of your neck taught you. Oh Whoops. That's your head." Junior replied smoothly, his toes digging into the ground while staring at Near. Nudging the air while glancing back at the blob.
Edward dropped his jaws and pointed at Loki weakly. "Um.. What.. Done.... Deer?"
Junior slit his eyes while glaring at Loki, his hair withered in and out while it still seemed to be pointing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 am

akira contorted her face with shock and discust, "What, you gay?" she then growled, "You stole my first kiss." She ran into the water and splashed loki's back uslessly.

At this Mizu whizzed foward his sword at the ready. He feinted an attack by shoving his sword right in front of loki's eyes then rammed his tail into him growling how dare you kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 am

"Of course not darling... With this metal I can be either gender I want to be" Loki winked at Akira before getting plashed by the water. He retreated taking a few steps back before Mizu's tail went for his eye. But he just let out a chuckle and swung to the left, dodging the blow. Of course he had let go of Junior but now he was Near Akira again. He pulled the girl towards him before he asked, "Can I steal your second kiss too?" he asked with a chuckle before he stole another kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 am

Near slit his eyes while watching Loki lean against Akira again. Just before his lips could ever get near her cheek or her lips, Near suddenly bolted towards Loki. Thrusting his elbow into Loki's neck, upon the tip before his hand, a large and thin golden blade erupted from his skin. Small amount of blood were splattered against Loki and himself.
Near gave a small mumble, thinking about something before declining it intensely. Shaking his head while suddenly thrusting the blade through Loki's neck, knowing that it was going to just go through his neck.
He has one option left. Although he wasn't too pleased at the idea.
Instead he went along and swung his blade back into original position, waiting patiently for his face to re-appear and his blade to be pushing against his neck cells once more.
Knowing what could happen with a person like this, he didn't let his guard down. Trying not to get in contact with Senzonti, meaning that he would be busy replying to Senzonti again.
'You using my blade?' Senzonti snickered wickedly.
Crap. Near thought, knowing that he now looked down at his bare feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:46 am

Loki didn't growl, instead he chuckled. The blade clambered against his neck and made a chime sound, the sound of two metal swords coliding with eachother. His cold metal hand held Near's shoulder and pulled the boy towards him so that Near and him looked face to face. "Why so pale?" he asked with a chuckle before running his other hand down the boy's cheek. Loki smiled, "So soft..." With that he changed himself into a girl and stole a kiss, so that Akira wouldn*t say he was 'gay'. He held Near's chin so that he couldn't escape.

Ooc: Mwhahaha...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:51 am

"Feel.. Very.. Unhappy..." Mumbled Near, watching Loki. His pale skin was naturally pale, he didn't choose it be this way. Nope, need to get that outta my head. Near attempted to force his head away from Loki before the now 'female' planted a kiss on his mouth.
Near suddenly froze.
Stunned.
His eyes blinked constantly while turning his stare onto Loki.
He heard a gasp from Senzonti.
'Interesting.. Very.' Senzonti chuckled deviously, twinkling his 'fingers' together inside of Near and laughing insanely.
Near gave a long and intense blink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 am

"Mmm... vanilla," Loki chuckled before letting go of his chin and SHE looked into his blank eyes. The boy seemed to have frozen, "You alright lad?" SHE now asked while poking his face.
What was wrong with him? Why was he dead?
She chuckled before grabbing his chin once again and stealing another kiss before pulling away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:14 am

Near shook his head while growling at the girl, suddenly forcing his hands onto Loki's belly and pushing her away from him.
Senzonti stared, blinking heavily while gapping.
Near gave a large twitch, suddenly attempting once more to push himself away from Loki.
Senzonti seemed to be enjoying himself. The demon laid back while watching through his 'personal TV', giving devious chuckles while watching this conflict occur.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm

akira freaked as he got close and an anger mark apeeared on her forehead, while Mizu sighed. Since loki was pre occupied she clapped her hands together gathering stone around her right fist and with her face showing extreme anger she punched down on top of loki's head. "Go die in a hole! You usless peice of scrap metal." She yelled walking away and climbing on top of Mizu who stuck his tounge out and lifted into a tree looking down with a smirk.

Akira then smiled in slight annoyance and defiance, "Don't yoou want some of this?" She ran a finger along her side teasingly as Mizu jumpped off the tree and lifted higher into the air but still close to the ground

mizu is here
trees here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:23 am

Junior brushed himself off sheepishly, allowing his fingertips to run through his shirt while dust and dirt (not to mention, small amounts of slime) off his white shirt. Junior glanced through his zombie-like eyes, blinking constantly while watching.
Edward seemed like he was going to faint, his golden eyes blinked while his ponytail swung from side to side. Causing his hair to glint quickly before moving back behind his head. Watching Akira lose her temper at the metal 'girl' blob, he sighed. Still, he couldn't believe that this Blob could change genders. Does that mean it could change its age as well?
Edward gave this question little thought before once again, gapping at Loki as he/she see grabbed two kisses from the Ice Warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 am

Loki lifted a brow before rubbing her head, what the heck was wrong with the girl? Sheesh... The girl was pushed back, and her now long red hair flew infront of her face while in the backwards moving motion. But as soon as she regained balance and got to her feet she snickered. "What's wrong?" Loki asked before talking a few steps towards Near and soon grabbing him. Loki pulled him closer with a snicker before her red eyes looked to everyone there...Edward, Junior, Mizu and Akira. With that she stole another kiss from Near while running her hand down his pale cheek.

Ooc: ^.^ Near must be enjoying himself! Don't worry, you'll all get a turn! Maybe even Mizu! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 am

Ooc||
-_-, Note to COLD; Edward was gapping because he was stunned by the blob able to change its gender. Not because he wanted a go! XD
Edward: Don't you EVEN think about it Cold and Shunned.. *menacing glare*
*devious laugh* XDD

Bic||
Edward had enough, he suddenly tumbled backwards and slammed his back into the ground. Junior scampered his way next to Edward and began to poke the male in the face, both of his brows shot up while the boy constantly poked Edward.
Edward suddenly shot up from his fainted position and through his index finger in the air, pointing at Loki while twitching madly.
"FREAK!" Edward shouted, leaving Junior with black dots for eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:29 am

ooc;
No.. 0_o, I think you made Near depressed..And twitchy. XDD

bic;
Near suddenly gave a growl, using his telepathic powers to contact Senzonti again.
Please.. May you help me?
'Now.. Look who has come crawling back!'
So does that mean you'll help me?
'....'
'No.'
WHAT?!
The conversation suddenly ended as Loki planted once again another kiss of him, suddenly turning his glance to Loki, Near pushed his head forwards. Until squeezing his nose into Loki's nose, Near blinked while staring at 'her'.
His pale skin shimmered while Near shivered and twitched. Near, instead, used his telepathic powers to contact Loki in his/her mind.
Why.. Do you like me?
Near gave a emotionless blink while still slightly stunned from the first.. No several kisses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 am

Who said I liked you? he thought back, not out loud but knowing that the boy could send messages like that to him he probally would be able to read his mind. I am simply torturing you and besides...your soft he thought once again, before he pulled away with the chuckle. His red now glowing eyes turned to Junior, while her long red hair turned with her motion. "Want to be my next?" she asked with a chuckle before walking towards him, pulling him by the neck to her and taking a kiss. "Mmm... meaty" she smiled before pulling Near with her other hand to her other side. As if she was either going to make the two kiss or kiss him next.

Ooc: YES! You both shall enjoy this... ^.^
And don't worry Edward, you're next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:08 am

Oh Shut-uuuuupp--?!
Near was suddenly dragged towards Junior, blinking while staring at Junior. Now, this 'girl' was turning onto Junior? Hmm. Very strange indeed..
Near suddenly changed his conversation onto Senzonti.

Pllleeeeaaassee.
'Shut-Up.'
I'll give you a weeks supply of Apples~
'.. I'll reconsider.'
Yes!

Near gave a heavy blink while staring at Junior, then back to Loki. What was this crazy thing thinking about? First, he/she flirts with Akira.. Then Junior, then Him, then grabbing him AND Junior.
Meaty? Is this thing obsessed with kissing or something like that? Cause as Edward mentioned before.. Now Loki was starting to freak him out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:34 am

Loki chuckled before stealing another kiss from Junior, she then held the two boys by their backs and slammed them both together to make them kiss eachother aswell. It was all for her entertainment... for she had found human weaknesses and strengths when she was aging in her metal body. The girl then dusted her hands off and walked away from the two, reforming back to a boy at the same time.

His now red eyes looked up to Mizu and Akira, "Why not come back down here?" he suggested with a chuckled before his form changed to that of a pheonix. The pheonix like bird then flew up and preched on Akira's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:45 am

Junior gave a quick blink, twitching rapidly as the two were forced together. Junior suddenly forced his bare feet into Near's stomach and leaped backwards, landing across from Akira and watching the Phoenix float around eagerly.
Junior gave a quick snarl, raising his lip and lowering himself.
Edward suddenly bounced to his feet and pointed at the bird, "Leave her alone!" He snapped, his golden eyes slitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: