Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 am

(I didn't mean shirt I meant shorts.)

Mizu Shook himself, "Shouldn't we get going?" He asked slightly anxiouse glancing at Akira and her missing arm. It had stopped bleeding but he didn't like how the bandage showed no matter how clean it was.

Akira Chuckled at mizu's worry, "Junior, take care of yourself. K?"
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 am

"Yeah, we should." Edward mumbled, giving a nod while glancing at Junior. Junior also gave a nod, giving an icy glare at Akira and Mizu.
"If you dare attack me, I'll attack you." He snapped quickly, showing his fangs before leaping onto the sword dragons back. His ears perked as he heard the noise of a deep voice. A large black crow flapped it's way around, quickly perching onto Edward's shoulder. Holding what seemed like a letter in its claws.
"A message Crow." Edward mumbled, ripping the message and reading it. Before smirking gleefully, "Looks like my friend, Winry, is trying to find me. She is only a couple hours away now."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:35 am

Mizu cocked his head looking over ed's shoulder, "I'll fly low, try and find her." He then looked to junior, "Don't worry. I would never attackj first without reason, but I will protect if I have to." He smirked and raised up as akira lept on board She watched ed. I doubt she is expecting a guest. Does she know me or have you been anti-social?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:35 pm

"Well.. She doesn't have a /vivid/ image of you.." Edward mumbled, slowly trotting his way along the ground to attempt to find Winry. Junior slammed his head into the ground, Edward twisted his head around with a sweatdrop mark upon his head, "And what are you doing?"
Junior nose suddenly sunk in and out against the ground, scrambling across the earths crust while sniffing. "She.. The one you call 'Winry' is close. I smell a female scent coming closer." Junior mumbled, his fingertips sinking into the ground while swinging his head up.
Edward grinned at Junior's appeal.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:09 am

Akira cocked her head and jumpped off, "Close huh? Then I guess I don't need to fly." She patted Mizu then turned to ed, "Well I'm glad you have at least talked to her." She smiled and chuckled.

Mizu shook his head sighing. He then looked out ahead of them, "I think I smell someone coming now too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 am

"Closer.. Closer.. HERE." Screeched Junior, leaping into the bushes while the leafs where ruffling everywhere. Hearing a girly scream, Edward's ears perked while using his hands to split the bushes apart. Junior was holding, literally, a familiar girl hostage, Junior's tongue hung out eagerly while saliva dripped from it.
"LET ME GO YOU FREAK!" Shouted Winry, squirming frantically while Junior continued holding her against her will.
"That is her.. Umm, Hey Winry?" Edward mumbled, shrugging.
"This is not a great /welcome party ED/." Growled Winry, wrenching herself free from the Slayers grasp.
"I need a job for you.." Scratched Edward, mumbling some words while holding his damaged metal arm away from her.
Winry's eyes twitched while she forced Edward to show her him arm, she seemed like she was going to explode, "HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?" Shouted the blonde-haired Winry.
Edward gave a small blush while she continued her lecture, Edward pointed at Junior for the trouble while Winry slammed her fist upon Junior's head. Causing him to whimper before scattering behind the bush. A anger mark appeared on the teenagers head while grumbling.
"Not me Winry.. Her." Edward pointed to Akira, pointing at her arm.
"And who did that?"
"Umm.."
Junior twitched before scampering up the tree and shivering.
"I forget.."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:00 am

Akira chuckled and rubbed her head with her remaining arm, but she couldn't think of anything to say so just stood there a sigh mark appearing on her forehead. "Hi Winry, I'm Akira." She said that being the only thing she could really think of.

Mizu looked up into the tree then got closer and layed down by akira curling his tail around her legs loosly.He watched though his eyes wide open taking in everything like a watchdog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:21 am

"OK." Winry mumbled, scratching her chin before shrugging and moving her way towards Akira. "Lets go."
Winry suddenly pulled Akira's remaining arm and began tugging her towards as large tree, looking some sort like a kidnapper. She quickly swung a object around her fingers while removing a large ivy case from what seemed nowhere. She suddenly swung it open and began working.
A couple of hours later..
Winry looked at the new and shimmering arm, grinning as she held a small level. "I'm going to connect the nerves now. One.. Two.. Three!" Winry suddenly swung the level as the nerves began to painfully connect with the metal wires.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Akira tripped over Mizu's tail and stumbled after winry. Mizu raised his head warnignly but didn't move and slowely relaxed as Winry worked. akira watched with fascination as she worked on her stub connecting the peices and shifting things around.
She nodded as Winry told her what she was going to do but still wasn't ready for the pain. She screamed shortly then clenched her teeth. Mizu growled his lips quivering warningly he lowered his head then blinked scooting closer and placed his head next to akira's real arm. Akira placed her right hand on Mizu's head just over his eye thankfully. "Just tell me what to do." She said opening her eys slightly.(don't know wheather it's a sudden burst or a long process since once in the series it's long and another time it's short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 am

(Auto-Mail nerve pain goes for around 10 minutes on the first try. Then you'll need to get used to the arm quickly. (( Normally takes around half a year to a year, but we'll skip the process ^^ )) .)
"You Good?" Winry winced as the dragon growled intensely at her, "This is my new style and its normal rehabilitation process is extremely quick. You should get used to it in no time."
Edward nodded and thanked Winry, Winry slowly nodded and disappeared not soon after.
Junior hopped his way out of the tree and began to poke the Auto-Mail in curiosity. Junior's large eyes blinked while slowly scooting away from the metal object. Shaking while holding his head furiously and panting heavily.
"Blood.. Thirst.. Bloody.. Hell.." Junior whimpered under his breath quick slowly while looking up at Edward as there seemed to be three of him. Junior gave a quick groan cross snort while whimpering and shaking furiously.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Akira grumbled in pain, "If getting hit with 100 pounds of steel is okay, then yes." she had managed sick humor even through the pain.She watched as junior poked her arm , "mess it up and you die." she warned. Then before winry left she thanked her and forced mizu to opologize. He concented and thanked her as well. (okay 10 mins. passed?) Akira moved her new arm experimentally then swung it in a punch motion, "feels good... passed the initial pain." she chuckled and turned to ed. "this guy seems to need help." she pointed her thumb in juniors direction, "What do we di with him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 am

"I don't know.." Edward said, slowly moving his way towards Junior and giving his shoulder a shake. Junior suddenly gave a split-second of a glance before swinging his harsh jaws around Edward's metal arm. His teeth squeezed the metal furiously as the metal slightly crunched down.
"Damn hell, he has some hard teeth." Edward snapped, furiously whacking Junior's head with the palm of his human hand. Junior growled while his ears bent back like a angered cat.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm

She chuckled, "You really shouldn't be so careless, your girlfriend will kill you if she sees that." She moved foward and looked at junior then sqwatted, "What do you need." she asked junior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:21 pm

A pool of metal liquid lay on the ground, a snicker soon escaped the liquid as it soon rose up from behind Mizu like a wave of water. It soon collasped around the girl and wrapped around her body trying to make her freak. Apparently he liked the warm touch of the living and apparently he also liked girls, the moving metal soon gave out a chuckle as his cold touch invaded her body.

Ooc: Mind if I jump in? XD Look Junior! It's your friend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 am

Ooc||
Junior.. Must.. Eat.. Blob. 0_o

Bic||
Junior suddenly wrenched his jaws off the now dented metal and avoided Akira's question. He suddenly leaped towards the metal furiously and attempted to swing his jaws upon it, like water, the blob just seemed to drool through his teeth.
"Why are you here?" Snorted Junior, still quite blood thirsty as he stared down at the blob and hissed intensely. Junior gave a quick glare before using his bare feet to bound across the ground and force himself slightly backwards. Junior suddenly swung his jaws over his elbow and continued to chew eagerly upon it while raising a brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 am

The bit of metal that Junior had bitten of and now was chewing wrapped around his teeth and hardened like thick metal. The rest remaining continued to wrap around Akira, not waiting for her reaction. A chuckled escaped from the metal blob, "You mean...why are you here? all of you?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 am

Junior gave a ear-splinting hiss as his teeth appeared to mold into metal. Before the blob had processed his teeth into metal fully, Junior grabbed the blob in a split second and tossed it upon the ground.
"No, you stupid blob /I/ say the questions. What are YOU?" He asked in curiosity. Edward nodded in agreement, what was the blob? It looked kinda disgusting..
Junior gave another hiss before slammed his elbow back into his mouth and chewing upon the sleeve.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Akira freaked and raised her hands to her chest and clapped them together then leaned backwards hitting the ground with her fleshy hand raising a mound of dirt up between her legs trying to replace herself with rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 am

Loki was soon on the rock and no longer on the girl. He chuckled before slithering off, "Sheesh...bot of you freak very easily...". The other metal that was thrown on the ground crawled and added to the pool of metal liquid, but soon the whole pool of metal liquid rose upwards and shaped into a young boy, the colour of sliver was replaced with human colours and texture. So now he looked actually like Junior, Edward and Akira, he looked like a real living creature. "I am anything I want to be...but you can call me Loki" he said while extending his hand to junior and giving a wink to Akira.

Ooc: ROFL!
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 pm

She jumpped of the rock flipped and landed backwards taking an exta step backwards then inspected her arm, satisfed that it was still together. She then beggan running her mind scientific thinking abut metal. her eyes narrowed as he winked to her.

Mizu hissed leaning foward on his front legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:42 pm

Loki smiled and chuckled when he did, his eyes then catched the blade dragon which he hadn't seen before. He then turned back his head and hand towards Junior, the one who had not yet shook his hand. With that he lifted his hand and slapped Junior in the face with it before laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:35 am

As soon as Loki's hand reached and touched his face to attempt to slap him, Junior's jaws suddenly seemed to be blurred as the split-second his jaws were wrenched around Loki's hand. Preparing if Loki suddenly attempted to turn his hand into the slime or anything like that, Junior lifted his fingertips to show Loki's his hand. Suddenly flinging it and attempting to knock Loki's eyes out of his socket.
"Stop it pal." Junior growled, suddenly allowing his mouth to droop down and allow Loki's hand out his teethed grasp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:02 am

As Junior swipped for his own head, his head turned to metal slime and bended backwards. Dodgint the blow, his head then restabled back together to look like that of a human."Make me!" the boy spat immaturly, oh yes the boy was great at making trouble he had done it eve since he was born. He then smirked, showing his dangerous canine like teeth, his smirk soon changelled as he lifted open his mouth and blew a big fat raspberry at Junior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 am

Junior slit his eyes arrogantly while watching the boy spit a weird sound at him. Spit flying towards him, Junior took a step back which allowed the spit to land upon the ground in front of him.
Junior lifted his brow while staring at him, What could he do against him? Ice.. That is what he would need.. Though how would he get it? Edward couldn't produce it, nor could the dragon or Akira. Junior growled, raising his lip to show his sharp teeth, not rearing up at Loki or anything rash like that.
Edward blinked, constantly staring backwards and forwards from the side while interested in the intense fighting.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:12 pm

mizu had been tearing at the ground gouging a pretty big hole in the ground. he had just hit the water table and jumpped just barely, he stopped gouging realizing what he had done.

akkra cocked her head the water table was near the surface here she leaned close to mizu's ear whispered something then backed up yelling at mizu, "You idiot go up there where you won't cause any trouble. Ed could you help me?" she asked him motioning for him.

Mizu harumped and walked behind some trees up a slope unhooking his sword once he got there. and watching for a signal but glaring like he was angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: