Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 am

Rin growled and slitted her eyes. But soon her enormus anger left and all that energy zapped away from her. She dropped all her daggers onto the ground, ignored Akira and Stablio. The girl then walked to a tree, slammed her right hand on its trunk then fell onto her knees. She then drooped her head down and made gurgling noises as she vommited. That darkness had overpowered once again and she was reduced to her normal self.

"Ew..." Loki commented, "gross". He looked to Edward and Near and began walking to the two, his hand reached for them to help them up while he smiled.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 am

____ what happens to me. I'm talking about everyone else. old hag." She lept backwards towards mizu's side her head up so as not to get touched by the dagger she then clapped her hands together creating two identical swords though thinner and more ninja bladish. still ax sharp as they had been. She then lunged again her eyes narrowed and her swings in to different spots to make it difficult to dodge.

Mizu let a rowl rip through his lips as he spun around the two girls to get at rin's back.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:14 am

Rin grimaced. She stood still and calm as nothing hand happened, just to have some girl swipe at her back and some dragon follow after her. Her hand's grip on the tree tightened as she stood still, not moving to dodge the attacks. Akira had cut a big 'x' scar into her back, blood splattered on the weapon and on the ground as the 12 year old swung her blades at her. As the girl cut into her flesh her head simply drooped and her face or eyes showed no emotions at all. "D-don't call me that..." she hissed, panthing in her words.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:21 pm

akira let her blades point towards the ground. She sighed and spun but before walking towards mizu she said, "I won't kill someone who doesn't put up a fight. I'm not a heartless killer." She then walked towards mizu brushed his shoulder and walked toward the others her mood switching to her usual hppy self but she didn't get rid of blades just gave them to mizu who sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:21 am

"Well.. That was easy." Stabilo snorted while slapping his hands against his pants, "Easier than I thought it was gonna be."
Giving a small grunt, Stabilo suddenly bounced backwards, landing into a nearby tree and peering at the people. He was interested in the one known as 'Loki' seeing that Loki seemed to have more than one image. His nose slightly twitched forwards, itching for a better smell of Loki. He slightly tipped off the edge of the tree branch, he quickly scattered upwards and held upon the branch tightly.
Dogs weren't that good at tree climbing, but seeing that he has has human characteristics, and he is a demon, most of that tree climbing 'badness' was removed. But occasionally, he might slip off the branch.
His silver hair was knocked once more to the side while twisting his head backwards and nibbling at his clothes.

Near slowly lifted himself to his feet, rubbing his head, trying to remember where he was. His mind seemed to blink, and in that, he remembered. Near gave a meaningful groan before staring at his surroundings again.
He stared upwards, where the sight of a Monkey dragon caught his eye.
And Senzonti's.
Senzonti suddenly urged to come forth and attack, Near however, was not in the mood. He simply fell backwards upon the ground, as senzonti was in the back of his body and ready to leap out and attack.
Senzonti was slammed against the ground with Near, Senzonti had swirls for eyes while twitching quickly. Near lifted himself up again and gave a small grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 am

Rin turned around before wiping her arm across her mouth, disposing of the wastes carlessly. "Shut up" the girl then groaned as if she was about to puke once more, even so...there was no signs of weakness or pain in her eyes or on her face. "Don't make me WANT to hurt you..." she then growled in a whisper before slapping the back of her body down on a tree trunk and sliding her body down. Her body was tired and this time even she knew, she whacked her head on it's trunk once more before huddling her legs to her body for warmth.

Loki soon turned around and gave Stabilo a glare, "and you are doing what?" he asked curiously as he stared back at the dog like human. His back then slowly changed to look like Stabilo's back and soon the colours melted in he soon turned and at the same time his other half merged to look like Stabilo, Loki then gave a leap and landed right infront of the boy before lifting his finger and poking him in the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:21 am

ooc;
Sorry, I just HAVE to add Hellun here, he will stir things up MOAR. >=D

bic;;

Stabilo gave a snort as he saw Loki transform into him, causing Loki to get closer to him. Perfect, he suddenly froze as Loki poked him, not bothering to over react, he suddenly began to sniff wildly. Crawling around the branch to get much better smells of Loki, pushing his head into Loki's arm before continuing his rounds of sniffing.

Yellow, piercing eyes blinked constantly, white, pink-like fur hung upon his back while leaning against the tip of the tree. He gave the slightly growl while bouncing slightly, "My Brother.. I smell him." He snorted, not too pleasured by his Brother's sudden appearance. Hellun gave a small snort, suddenly bouncing onto all fours and sniffing the ground furiously. He gave another snort as he caught the scent of his younger brother, Hellun seemed a blur as he bounded towards the scent. Suddenly stopping as he almost ran into the tree that Rin was cradling herself near. Hellun suddenly stood on all fours and trotted to the side of Rin. Watching the two 'Stabilo's' he quickly caught the eye of the real one, as the other had a terrible smell. Hellun slowly lifted his left hand, his sharp nails suddenly increased dramatically in length, they cut the branch that Loki and Stabilo were sitting upon as the brown stick was chopped into more than a thousand pieces.

Stabilo gave a yelp, he was too busy smelling Loki to smell his brother, Stabilo suddenly bounced back and clung to the tree. The branch he was on, suddenly was no more. Stabilo gave a nervous look to Hellun, before glueing his eyesight onto the tree.

Hellun gave a small grunt, clenching his teeth while stepping in front of Rin for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:26 am

"Oh great this looks like one heck of a monkey man to me..." Loki growled as the demon sniffed at his whole body. He hadn't noticed Hellon and when he cut off the branch he instanlly changed to a cat, still in a smooth sliver metal shape for the colours and textures didn't have enough time to merge in. The metal cat soon landed on Hellon's head, and with a sigh his head pekked over to see the upside down image of Hellon's face. "Oh great... looks like we have here Monkey man number 2!" Loki shouted.

Rin sighed, this man wasn't freaken annoying. Espically because his back side was facing her, it was standing right infront of her. "Do you mind?" she asked with a hiss of her voice, her canine like teeth clutched together while her eyes remained void nothingness and blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:08 am

Hellun gave not a notice to Loki's 'prank', he heard Rin's question. He gave a small stare towards her, his crescent moon upon his forehead began to glow. Meaning, that he didn't much care.
He suddenly swung his arm behind him, his nails extending in length again, the tree that Rin was leaning upon, suddenly exploded into millions of pieces. Hoping that the little, dagger-like sticks would punish her, showing her not to play with a full demon like him.. Again.
Hellun suddenly seemed to blur as he threw himself towards Stabilo, causing the cat to fall off him while suddenly swinging his nails at Stabilo's head.

Stabilo yelped as the presence of his brother got closer, he suddenly leaped off the tree, in time. Hellun's claws slammed into it, causing a large hole to erupt in the place that Stabilo used to be.
Close one. He thought sheepishly.

Hellun gave another grunt as he landed smoothly on the ground next to Stabilo. He forced his head into Stabilo's nose, giving another grunt.

Stabilo, slightly freaked out, suddenly crawled onto all fours and bounded towards a tree, although, it didn't seem to help that much.

Hellun suddenly smirked as he suddenly disappeared and re-appeared in front of Stabilo, grinning, "Are you running?" He suddenly forced his hand around Stabilo's neck and slammed it against the tree. Looking up at him, as he pushed Stabilo further up the tree. His metal around his shoulder glimmered as small grey spikes were sitting upon it.

"Brother.." Stabilo sputtered, it coming out as a gasp for air as Hellun grinned.

ooc;
That is what happened to me. XD, My teacher went along and bended downwards, her butt almost in my face. Just touching my nose, and I was like; '>_> Excuse me? Mind getting your butt outta my face?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 am

Edward raised his brows as Near tumbled onto the ground. "A-are you alright?" He sputtered, crawling towards Near and giving him an intense poke, "Reply to me.."
Edward suddenly shook Near's shoulder, giving a small sigh as Near lifted himself up and groaned, "Fhew. Glad you're alright." He mumbled, giving a small chuckle and slapping Near softly against the shoulder.
Chesnut gave another purr while rubbing Junior against his face, Junior went red. Allowing the hotness violently spread across his face, his black eyes blinked quickly. Chestnut gave another purr, looking downwards and staring towards Hellun and Stabilo. She cocked her head forwards, blinking wildly at the 'reunion'.
Junior, however, was also interested, and squirmed his way further out of the Dragon's grasp. Staring downwards as Hellun seemed to have Stabilo at his knees.
"Interesting.." Junior murmured.
"Very.." Chestnut replied.
Junior suddenly threw his head to the side, watching Chestnut stare at the commotion. He blinked, before sighing, allowing his head to flutter downwards as his face flushed red again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:00 am

Rin swiftly moved out of Hellon's nails way. "You.Killed.Tree..." was all the words she said as she looked back to find that the tree was gone. "You freaken nature bish!" she yelled as she raced towards him, her fist craving to meet his head. He would pay, for destroying the tree, the one that she had just leant on. He would pay, for killing nature...

Loki the cat soon fell off, delightfully he walked towards Edward. The metallic cat then crawled up him then purred before walking in circles around his head. He then lay down appeared to take a nap on the fellow's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 am

"Hehe, Cute little cat." Chuckled Edward, lifting up his fingertips and scratching the Cat softly. Unaware that this Cat, was Loki, he gave another small chuckle. Allowing his golden eyes to glitter quickly while giving the side of his messy hair a small ruffle. He stared back at Near, giving him another poke before sighing. Poor Kid.
Edward thought of something, Cats make unwell people better! Edward suddenly flung his arms around Loki and placed the small Cat upon Near's chest.
"Now.. Get better." Edward mumbled, slightly ordering that Near would get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:16 am

"Yes. I. Did. Kill. Tree." Hellun replied in the same motion as Rin, giving a small roll of his eyes before growling at his younger brother.
"Yooooou." Stabilo gasped, swinging his hands around Hellun's arms and attempting to pull them away from his neck.
"Meeeee." Hellun murmured, his dog-like ears giving a small twitch as he heard Rin charging towards him. He didn't bother to look around, he suddenly let his grasp go of his brother and bounced extremely high into the sky.
Stabilo doubled over, gasping for air like a fish while collapsing forwards. Giving large and quick jerks while his eyes half withered closed.
Hellun gave a small smirk, suddenly landing in the middle of the surrounding area, "Duck~!" He shouted. Hellun suddenly began to spin around wildly, his nails increasing and cutting the first circular row of trees surrounding them. Cutting them into millions of pieces. He lifted his arms up, so if someone didn't duck, it wouldn't hit them, just the trees.

Near gave a small mumble, slightly opening his eyes again while staring at the cat now upon his chest. "Awha?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:06 am

The cat gave a devasting mew as if it was going to hurt Near if he didn't let him sleep on his head. Rin growled as Hellon landed and continued attacking she quickly jumped towards Hellon, whilst she lay low to duck his nails? What she was doing was attempting to tackle him down, once she did she would simply allow the darkness to hold him down...she would hand him over to be it's prey. NO! she couldn't strengthen it...but it was already happening. The hatred for Hellun grew but at the same time the dark within her strengthened while the light continued to die... If the light had all died out there would be none of herself left. There would only be a puppet that was controlled by another hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:25 am

Near blinked, as if understanding the Cat's meowing tensity. Near slowly sat up, crawling onto all fours and pulling the Cat off his shirt, then placing the meowing Cat upon his soft, white hair.
Senzonti gave a small hiss, bouncing around inside of him while Near gave mumbles.

Hellun gave a small look towards Rin as he was forced against the ground by the tackle. Just staring mindlessly at her, blinking at her with his emotionless expression. There was nothing you could read from his eyes, it almost seemed inhuman.
Stabilo slowly tumbled towards the side and continued to gab for air, slowly getting onto all fours and crawling around upon the blistered ground. Small pricks of brown stabbed into his hands and knees, green and red oozing from his skin. He let a small whimper echo through his voice while Stabilo slowly collapsed forwards.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:45 am

akira shrugged "fine." she turned.

She was bowled over ss the tree exploded and toppled over herself to und up on her head with her legs sprawled over her. She blushed ad quickly sat upright very glad she had been wearing shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:02 am

Ooc: XD Loki cheating on Near!

Bic:
With that the cat purred and started tugging at Near's hair playfully. The cat soon suddenly leapt out, while his body was in the air his form slowly began to change into that younge aged boy. With that he landed near Akira, pulled her closer by the arm before having his own body close to her own. Then a pair of wings soon merged from his back and soon after her lifted himself and the girl high into the air, before stealing a kiss.

With a snicker Rin dug her fangs into his neck, at the same time she implanted a kind of dark venom... a poisoning liquid...one that could take over your body. It was the same poison that took control over her. While she bit in, dark physical tenacles seemed to rise from the earth and pin the guy down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:36 am

ooc;
<<3 Near happy nao. = D

bic;

Near gave a small shudder as the Cat turned into Loki, suddenly pleased when Loki picked up Akira and not him. His eyes slightly withered downwards with a happy sigh, placing his hand upon his chest while hearing Senzonti's voice;
'I must help.. My kind.' Senzonti murmured inside of him.
Help? You mean that Dog-like Human over there?
'Yes.. He is.. a Demon, none the less.'
Near froze, another Demon? Does that mean.. Hellun and Stabilo were demons? It was possible. Seeing that he knew a demon, the white cat now inside of him. But, seeing that Senzonti was a Cat, and they are dogs.. Does he even know that?
You do know they are dog demons then?
'What? Really? Ok, never mind then.' Senzonti mumbled, turning his glance. Near sighed, a sweatdrop mark tumbling from his forehead while glancing at Hellun. Slightly concerning over Hellun and Stabilo.

Hellun made a small gab for air as Rin sunk her fangs into his neck, feeling like his body was soon withering in his view, Hellun suddenly growled and puffed out his neck. The poison erupting out, followed by some of his, Hellun quickly kicked Rin in the stomach and bounced behind on all fours. Baring his canine teeth while barking furiously.

Stabilo gave a small twitch, Near blinked, watching Stabilo, Near quickly went back onto all fours. He began to crawl towards Stabilo, once he reached the dirty dog, he suddenly shook Stabilo's shoulder.
"Aaarree.. You Okay?" He asked, both brows shooting upwards as he watched Stabilo give small grunts. Green and red blood was now smeared upon his hand, Near sheepishly shook it off and shook Stabilo again.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:24 pm

akira put a hand on loki's chest and pushed away then tried to slip out as mizu got closer. "are you freaking kidding me? I thought you liked Near." Though she was still blushing in embarrasment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 am

Junior gave another desperate squirm from the dragon's grasp, Chestnut suddenly growled and pushed Junior closer to her face. Allowing him to see her anger with him at that moment. Junior gave a mindless blink, before giving a guilty smile and extending his, somehow, free hand and patting her across the head. "Good little dragon.."
Edward gave a small nod as Near appeared better, he also seemed concerned with Stabilo, crawling onto fours and crawling upon the ground towards Stabilo. Edward gave a murmur while squinting his head above Near's.
Chesnut flapped her beating wings faster as the tension seemed to increase with the battle below. With Hellun now included, Rin was really rearing up.
Humans are.. So interesting, yet, annoying... Hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 am

"But can't I like both of you?" Loki asked before swopping down and grasping her back into his arms. He pressed her smaller body against hers with a smile before he flew back into the sky and held her near. He smiled and gave a soft chuckle as her warm body warmed his own. Rin growled, she threw her body towards Hellun's once again. Wanting the satification of ripping him apart, her mouth dripped with his blood while darkness shouted from her nody and ran towards Hellun like daggers. If they hit him, it would cut him apart the same way a dagger cut up meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 am

"Because that is wroooooooong." Near screeched as he was lifted from the ground, furiously swinging his arms and attempting to whack Loki, always missing. Near hung his head downwards and panted heavily, swinging your arms like that was tiring. Near gave a small gulp of saliva and stared upwards at Loki for a second, his body shivered, before collapsing in Loki's grasp while still hanging upon the air.

Stabilo gave a small grunt and wiggled his eyes open to see Edward, "What.. Happened?" He asked, half whimpering in Edward's direction. His silver hair was covered in dirt and twigs, he lifted his head from the ground as green and red still dripped from his arms from the splinter wounds.

Hellun gave a snort, allowing the daggers to rip into his flesh. He felt her greed pouring into him, as her satisfaction was to be soon completed.. That is what she thought. Blue, thick blood ripped from his skin while yelping and tumbling back slightly. Hellun suddenly bounced backwards, ripping his claws into a tree, that hadn't been destroyed, and began to pant while the daggers fell from his skin. Hellun's skin quickly rippled together as merged as if nothing had happened. Hellun bounced from the tree and lifted his hand, his nails erupting from each tip and attempted to nip Rin's sides. Not kill her.
But nip her, to show her what she was getting into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:22 am

"I don't know, but I think that thing over there has something to do with it." Murmured Edward while lifting his index finger and pointing towards Hellun that was now being ripped apart by the daggers.
"You seem to know him, is he related with you?"
Junior slowly squirmed against the power of Chestnut, she gave a small purr before allowing his now twitching body upon the ground. Junior quickly jumped into life and pounced near Edward and clenching his arms around him. Junior allowed his owlish eyes to glance around, while Chesnut hovered around to keep an eye on her loved one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:51 am

Rin let out a blood curling screech as some of her skin peeled off along with some of the material of her dress. The skin, flesh, blood and material fell on the ground all together before Rin turned to Hellun and started heaving for air. Her eyes looked to him, in pain. But her pain only made her grew even stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:34 am

Ooc|| Chestnut shall be turned in, to be replaced by Eve. XD

Bic||
Chestnut's nose twitched, turning her body around while digging her talons into the undergrowth, her nose scrunched inwards. Snorting before dashing across the land, away from Junior and flapping her small wings furiously to hover in the air, she quickly disappeared above the clouds.

Small red eyes flickered around while jogging about, black and white lass cloth held her long blonde hair in pigtails. The hair trailed behind the girl while elegantly twirling herself around and randomly flinging her arms around. Eve bit her bottom lip out of boredom, her ears twitching to the sound of humans and creatures. A black and white lass dress was curled around her body, her arms sleeves were puffed out. She wore black shoes with long black stockings going up her legs. Eve blinked and pushed herself through some bushes, using her pale hands to force the green away from her face and body. Blinking as she spotted many people, including Hellun, Near, and Loki. She slowly walked out into the opening, sucking slightly on her index finger before removing it and staring up at Loki. A shudder was thrown up her spine, something about him seemed not right..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: