Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:22 pm

akira blinked innocently, "You said down there right?" She then flicked off loki and jumpped down from Mizu and into a tree then onto the ground. "Okay. I'm down here where you told me to." She yelled up in a happy voice then scooted closer to edward and whispered in his ear, "your good with metal, he's basiclly metal. Can't you make him soft or hard to move." She said in a slightly irritated voice.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 pm

Ooc: DX Oh now! Loki has a controller/master! XD

Bic: Loki hissed as Akira managed to get away, he opened his wings and jumped down to the earth forming into Edward as soon as he touched the ground. Slowly he walked towards Akira and the other Edward, listening on what they had to say.

Whilst the metal walked to the two a black haired bruised figure ran through the forest, she stopped as she saw the group and at the same time she let out a ear piercing screech. At the sound of her screech birds flapped their wings away and small forest animals scattered. Rin's deep emotionless void eyes then examined each one of them, the desire to kill ran through her whilst the darkness within took over. She wasn't going to spare any of them... of course not. But Rin wasn't going to kill them fast or quick either. Slow and painful was the way she liked to do it...

The girl hissed at their presences, before dark ebony chains seemed to rise from her body. Each chain acting like an octpus tencale. The tenacles whacked at the others but at the same time wrapped around them, making sure they couldn't escape.

Loki growled as the physical darkness wrapped around him and continulessly hit him. He turned to his true form, a pool of metal slime and easily he fell out like liquid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:55 am

ooc;
Meh, I’m going to add Stabilo here. XD, Might be interesting with all the girls around.

bic;
Near gave a relieved sigh as Loki had risen from his side, giving an intense growl. His white hair was knocked to the side as the dark presence suddenly surrounded him. Blinking mindlessly, Near was thrown into the air all of a sudden as dark tentacle like suddenly wrapping around his body. Knocking all the air from his lungs while giving a quick gasp for air. He suddenly slammed his hands onto the surface of his tentacle, suddenly using his ice powers. All of a sudden, when the ice was about to fling at the monsters; it was pulled back.
Senzonti.
Allow me To Senzonti! Hissed Near into his mind.
‘Listen to me. She is dark, you are Ice and Light. Light and Darkness are a equal force.’
Near though about this twice before acting, he suddenly cupped his hands together. A small ball of white appeared between his grasp, he suddenly slammed the ball against the surface of the tentacle. Hoping for dear life that it would work.

Eyes wavered downwards while giving a stubborn mumble, white, and puffed hair ruffled behind the male’s head. Tribe-like Red robes shone brightly as he felt his sleep suddenly deepen.. A small sleep-bubble slowly seeped from his nose while giving a small snore. By the sound of screaming and other related noises, his eyes flashed open, revealing yellow and angered eyes. Stabilo rose himself from the tree branch. A small amount of bark sprung against his skin which seemed to automatically be recalled from his power. Dog like claws appeared upon his hand, Stabilo gave a mighty twitch, leaping downwards off the tree branch. Allowing his bare feet to clench the ground, his toenails digging into the ground.
“I have a bad feeling ‘bout this.. It makes me feeling like I’m going to Retch.” Stabilo grunted, jogging forwards as his Dog ears twitched at the sounds that he heard quite clearly even from the long distance away. His nose suddenly scrunched inwards, the dog-like demon suddenly pounced against a tree, attempting to get a better look at things. It still wasn’t good enough. Giving once more, a little grunt, his eyes glinted with slight annoyance. The dog demon suddenly began to bob up and down like a rabbit in the fields from the tree’s roof top. With his sudden temper rise, Stabilo pounced forwards, landing near Rin while giving off an intense snort. Spotting Akira.. Rin.. Both were girls. Not to mention Loki, which had an intense smell of being a shape-shifter, meaning that he turn into a girl.. Was NOT good. Stabilo, although was still curious and angered by their presence, His long white hair ruffled at the sound of darkness occurring in the air field. Stabilo was right behind Rin, suddenly becoming more cautious, Stabilo slowly tip-toed his way backwards. His curiosity intensely rose, Stabilo suddenly froze against in mid-step. He took a couple of steps forwards, next to Rin. His claws tapped the sides of the tentacle’s.
“Not to bad Lady.” He mumbled, scratching his chin with his remaining hand. His foot lifted up and scratched his opposite leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:03 am

Edward blinked as Akira trotted near him, slightly tilting himself to hear her soft words.
“I guess that could work.” He mumbled, suddenly giving a screech as he was lifted into the air, slamming his metal fist against the surface of the tentacle.
Junior, however, leaped backwards in time, allowing the slimy green things to swipe the thin air to grab him. Junior back flipped, suddenly sticking his tongue between his lips and flipping it around. Making a long and annoying raspberry sound, his eyes drooped downwards. Quite bored, giving a yawn, stretching out his arms, Junior slowly moved his way towards a tree. Suddenly wrapping his arms around the surface of the tree, the bark stabbing into his flesh. Although, not caring, Junior brought himself upwards until he sat, crossed legged, upon a tree branch. Watching eagerly around while tilting himself forwards as he watched Edward struggle against the tentacle. He gave a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:32 am

akira grunted as the tentacles wrapped around. Her feet slid leaving a trail of dirt from where she used to be standing. Akira managed to clap her hands together and used the ground topull up a large rok to replace her in the darkchains. hopefully it would work. "I hate chains, they just piss me off." Se grunted.

Mizu avoided the chains flying up into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:41 am

Rin chuckled, she didn't see the one behind her but the darkness within her did. "Don't call me that..." the girl said in a voice that wasn't really hers, she swung her arms infront of her and at the same time the grip on the others became tighter plus more dark chain tenacles arose attempting to grib onto Stabilo. The girl then laughed. Oh how fun this was... Her body and skin glowed as an energy charged within her. "Time for a short trip..." the girl whispered before all the tenacles arose and came running towards her, with a blast an energy shot out. If everything turned out right, they would all be dangerously thrown far away in every direction. The tenacle that Near sturck with light though died down and came slithering back to her before disappearing. It sung like white fire but it wasn't stronger, or was it?

Slaughter, what a great words.
Slaughter...what she done so many times.

The girl gave another chuckle, waiting for her next move.

Loki sighed, what the heck was going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 am

"Thanks for the offer you Hag, but no thanks." Stabilo grinned deviously, as the tentacles came running towards him, his long and white hair rose behind him. Suddenly extending in length and pinning the tentacle's down upon the ground, the hair suddenly wrapped around the tentacle's feeling blood itch away from them as he saw them grow slightly purple.
If everything went right, his viper-like hair would suffocate the tentacles, making them flop upon the ground.
If everything went right. Stabilo was still in the place he started, not even moving a muscle to bother himself.

Near gave a small grunt as he was forced upon the ground, gasping for air as he kneeled upon the grassy ground. He watched the others as they might be thrown away.
'Tell me L.. Do you wish to die like this?'
Hell no! Hissed Near, showing his teeth to the thin air while hearing Senzonti again.
'If you allow me to come out, I might just save your neck.'
Allow you? To take over me? HA! You gotta be kidding me! Chuckled Near, Senzonti gave a small frown while suddenly turning serious.
'Listen here kiddo, I know that you don't like me. But if you don't allow me out, you must just become decapitated!'
Near thought about this.
If I DO need you, at the last second, I'll let you take over me.
Near suddenly cut off his conversation and lifted his hands above his head. "Light of--" Near was cut half way through his sentence when a tentacle came out of nowhere and slammed into his stomach. Knocking all the air out of him once more, his body was thrown forcefully backwards, slamming into the tree that Junior was upon. Before flopping upon the ground weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 am

Edward gave another screech as he was throw around like a rag doll, until he was forced into the air with powerful strength. Edward gave a screech while flinging his arms mindlessly around in the air.
"Junior!" He squeaked loudly, watching the eyes peer up towards where he was. Junior gave a small, childish chuckle, suddenly springing his body from the branch and grabbing Edward's metal arm. Suddenly tugging him quite hard until Junior tossed Edward downwards, Edward gave a screech while he head-planted into the ground, next to Near. And suddenly bringing his head from the dirt and giving a yelp as he sat next to Near.
Junior gave a small laughed and leaped from the air onto his branch again.
"Nice, Eh'?" Junior grinned.
Edward didn't reply, but pushed his bottom lip forwards to form a strong pout.
Junior grinned Sheepish.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:09 am

akira hissed through her teeth. "Man this is annoying." She said trying to keep her cool...which didn't work. SHe flailed clapping her hands together and slamming on the rock she had pulled up which pushed her up again as it tryed to replace her between the chains. "Not cool!" SHe shouted in annoyance as she worked on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 am

Loki chuckled as the rest was getting pounded, slowly his metal slime body slimed towards Near's fallen body and a giggle escaped his metal liquid once more. With pleasure he then start wrapping around Near's body until he formed into light yet strong armour, well he wasn't going to have his darling get destroyed by some random girl was he now?

Rin growled as both Junior and the new guy escaped her wrath. But to be more positive atleast he wasn't calling her lady, hag was more like it. For the body the darkness was controlling was weak! But then again, that made it more easily for him to get inside..that made her more vulernable. Suddenly all the 'dark chains' or physical darknes she was controlling shot out towards Stabilo. He was going to pay for messing with her, oh yes he was going to pay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:01 am

Near body gave a slight twitch while feeling the smooth feeling of the armour. Giving a slight yelp as his eyes flashed open, running his fingers against the armour while blinking upon it. He weakly stood up, attempting to stop his wobbling legs, when the same tentacle from before swiped his neck. Causing his body to flop against the tree before and giving heavy pants while sweat beaded against his forehead.

Stabilo gave a slight chuckle, his hair suddenly lashing back while folding his arms and tilting to the side. “What’s wrong, Hag? Lost your touch?” Stabilo chuckled deviously, his robes gave a slight shiver as his demon powers were brought to him. The breeze knocked around his face, causing his beaded necklace to knock upwards and slightly knock his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:59 am

A chuckle, that was all that escaped Rin's lungs at the foolish mortal's reply. After the chuckle a maniacly dark lordly laugh soon to explode from her lips, while at the same time her sharp dangerous canine like teeth clambered together and revealed themselves whilst she laughed insanly. Her figure then suddenly turned to face him, ignoring Junior for this mortal annoyed her more. She turned with a WHOOSH! of wind and her hair following her movements. "Oh... you have seen nothing yet..." the girl snickered as all the dark chains seemed to lanch out from her and dive like snakes and any one they could see, they moved and wriggles around like snakes. Her own shadows then left her body then ran at the pest, the annoying dog demon. Anger and fury glared through her eyes and made them a pure blood red colour, one that looked like the same innocent blood she had split on countless occasions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:55 am

Junior gave a small laugh while Edward murmured some insulting words. Licking his lips sheepishly while he slouched forwards, sinking his head into his knees while returning to his branch.
Spotting Near, Junior blinked, seeing that armor made a shiver rush up his spine. The leafs rattled against his face like rattle snakes, Junior slowly scurried closer to the fainted L.
Blinking.
Edward tossed his hand up stubbornly at Junior, suddenly spotting Near as well. Edward slowly crawled his way towards him, poking the boy eagerly while Junior was MUCH more interested in the armor upon his chest.
It seemed..
Extremely strange..
For a piece of armor..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:37 am

ooc;
How dare you say Stabilo is mortal! XDD, Demons ain't mortal! >D

bic;

Near gave twitches as he felt presences surround him. Senzonti gave a growl before giving a small laugh, he begun a song;

'Because of your lack of effort
You shall die here.
Stop looking at your peers
You will die here.

Near's eyes flickered open, the sound of his Demon snickered was enough to make him awaken again. Near gave a moan of pain, his neck and chest were aching like hell. His neck leaned against the tree's while staring up at the curious Junior.

Stailbo gave a small and mindless blink as chains suddenly lunged towards him. His feet bashed against the ground while leaping into the air, a chain wrapped around his leg, causing him to brought downwards. Stabilo was forced against the ground, his body slammed against the dirt, it fluttered into the air while Stabilo curled himself. Suddenly curling himself towards the chain, wrapped around his leg, slamming his teeth upon it.
The chain shivered before breaking.
All the other chains were coming too fast.
He couldn't get up in time.
His hair suddenly rose like Basilisks, suddenly lunged at the chains while extending their length and brawling against the chains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 am

Ooc:
Me: Tsk, tsk, tsk! Rin is too dumb to know that! Idiot! XD *Slaps*
Rin: *Growl*
Me: She never went to school and never became an apprentince...
Rin: *Jumps from behind onto me*
Me: *Gulp and runs around in circle before running behind Sky*
Sky: ... here we go again...

Bic:
The shadow which left her body soon materlized to look just like her. Afterwards it and Rin ran towards Stabilo, both attempted to sink their canine like teeth and rip out the demon's flesh, not caring about what his hair or what he could do to her in return, she continued attacking whilst pulling out a few daggers which she probally would use.

Loki sighed, the girl had gone crazy and so had that other girl... or was it a guy? he couldn't really tell, but he knew how to find out. Instanlly he uncoiled himself from Near and jumped out to the scene. "WAIT! STOP!" he suddenly bursted out before grabbing Stabillo's head, putting his other hand on Rin's mouth to stop her from biting and stealing a kiss. Guy indead... He then pulled away before the two could react and gave a grin to the others.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Akira used this chance to slip from the dark chains. She flipped like a monkey from the stone that was now protuding she touched the ground with her human hand as she landed then whistled happily to herself. "Salt... ooh iron, of course theres wood. that will be perfect... theres even a dimond. that will be plenty." She thought happily. She then clapped her hands together and slamed them against the ground and slowely brought up her hands in them an iron sword with a thin layer of dimond on the outside with a wood covered iron handle. The handle was colored green having found the basics for green paint in the ground as well.

Mizu swung down and landed lightly on his feet behind akira defensively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:46 am

Ooc||
Here comes Junior's lover. :*

Bic||
Piercing crystal green eyes raged around, it claws digging rapidly against the ground while rushing at quite a far pace. She twisted her head around while flicking her finned ears, hearing yelling echoing behind her. Giving a small grin, she quickly stared at her object that she stole, a small green ring like object with a Ruby in the middle. Staring at it proudly, she continued her escaping. Her small wings flapping against the air while suddenly bursting through a bush.
The echoing of dragons and other humans made her angered, she stamped her foot constantly against the ground.
Snarling while smoke erupted from her nose, she slowly began to move forwards.
Chestnut, the Monkey dragon, suddenly froze as she spotted a dangling down body.
Junior.
She slightly retreated before lowering her head sexily, she slithered her way behind the tree. Watching the body and suddenly using her tail to wrap around Junior, bringing him to her.
Junior furiously squirmed underneath her tail's power, staring up at her. Chestnut gave a small moan while staring at Junior, something about him wasn't like other humans. She gave a smile and rubbed him against her cheek.
"Let go of me Dragon!" Squeaked Junior, attempting to wrench his feet free of her grasp.
Chestnut gave a small gasp as Junior refused her.
She wasn't going to give up that easily.
"Edward! Help!" He squeaked, staring back at Edward.
Edward blinked while staring at the useless Junior. He gave a cheeky smile and waved at Junior.
A anger mark spread across his head.
Chestnut gave another dragon-like moan and constantly rubbed Junior against her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:04 am

Ooc: XD Junior got jealous so Shunned made him a lover, XD All who needs a lover now is Akira and Mizu. XDDD *Captures pictures of Junior and chestnut then glues them everywhere in room* ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:01 am

Stabilo hissed loudly as her teeth sunk into his flesh. Green and red ooze dripped from his skin, suddenly, burst in by Loki, he quickly retreated slightly from the kiss.
Kneeling while licking his lips, trying his best to get the taste of the blob out of his reach. Stabilo suddenly sneezed, like dogs that push their noses into objects and get some of the object in their nose. Stabilo slowly bounced back, shaking his head while sneezing, his back leg suddenly shot up and scratched the back of his ear.
Stabilo shook his head rapidly before giving another sneeze.

Near gave a groan as the armor left him, his eyes flickering upwards more as he spotted Edward. Giving another moan, he slightly twisted his neck around, watching the Monkey Dragon fall for Junior.
He couldn't help but let a giggle slip his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:30 am

Green and red liquid lay on her lips and dripped from her teeth. She snickered before ripping the guy or girl apart more, her daggers held in her hands like claws as she soon slashed the blades at him, dangerously and fast. She attacked him like a black bear ripped and tore its prey, whilst she seemed to dance in the ancient art her tribe had passed down through generation through generation.

"Pah! Taste like dog kibble" Loki commented as he walked a few steps away from Stabilo and looked to Junior and his now lady dragon friend. With that he bursted out with a laugh, a dragon falling in love with a humanic creature? Ironic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 am

Stabilo was torn into again and again by the girl. Giving a yelp as swipes laid across his entire body, his clothes torn while glaring at her. The clothes began to glow before they turned back to normal. Stabilo stood up sheepishly, wiping his clothes down while his blood seeped back into his skin. Stabilo snorted and glared at her again.

Near blinked by Loki's expression and laughter, if he knew dragons, that scaly object isn't going to be happy with him..
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:50 pm

akira rushed foward taking a slash atrin furiously, "Why don't you get a life and leave everyone alone." She shouted pointlessly. She held her sword in both hands blde up at on angle right in front of her.

Mizu followed protectivly.

(I guess you could say Mizu loves akira, but not in the same way as the others ^.^Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Chestnut gave a angered glare towards Loki, snorting as smoke seeped from her nose. Her finned ears bent back sheepishly before fire erupted from the sides of her closed mouth, she suddenly threw her mouth open and allowed all her flames to whizz towards Loki. Metal Blob.
Plus Fire.
Equals Metal Liquid.
Edward widened his eyes as the dragon flared its anger towards not only Loki, but him and Near were in danger from getting the after-heat wave. Giving a quick blink, Edward suddenly threw himself at Near, allowing his hands to wrap around him while leaping away from the bursting flames. Giving a sigh, he and Near were quite far away now, from the bursting flames.
Chestnut gave a snort, suddenly pushing Junior into her cheeks again.
Junior twitched rapidly, looking at her body structure, She looks like.. A Monkey Dragon He whispered into his mind. Knowing primates, they seemed to like fruit, but bananas the most. Junior stared around, trying to find a apple or banana tree, spotting to the side of him, a big red apple laid across the leafs. His foot itched from her grasp, using his toes to grab the apple and rip it off the tree. He held his foot between the small gaps of her tail, offering it up to her.
Chestnut gave a gasp at the present, accepting it and gobbling it up. She looked back down at him, grinning widely as she spread out her quite small wings and fluttered into the air. Junior still firmly against the grasp of her tail. Junior slowly began to squirm, it soon fastened as they were hovering above the conflict quite high up. Chestnut purred and brought her tail towards her head, rubbing Junior's head against her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 am

Loki melted back into the metal pool he always was, he then slowly arose to turn into that red haired boy he seemed to always be in. "Sheesh dragon has anger managment problems..." Loki growled before turning to Edward and near, his brow lifted with puzzlement.

Rin growled at the other girl's comment. "Because I left you alone, but you never left me. I was bound to the corner but you still did not refuse to mock me, so now I will mock you. And spit upon your dead bodies... for all the crap you've done to me..." with that she blocked Akira's attack with her danger then brought another one to her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:15 am

"And now the hag must pick on me, cause she sucks." Replied Stabilo childishly, tapping his fingers together while tilting forwards. His hair rose, he shook his head, suddenly, the white hair sunk back down. Raising his top lip, his tongue ran upon the surface of his canine teeth. His yellow eyes slit while giving a small growl.

Near gave a quick roll of his eyes while Edward seemed to save him, giving another groan while holding his head. Rolling off Edward and giving once more, another groan, using his hand and slapping his forehead.
"Bah, I hate fire heat." He murmured softly, shaking his head rapidly before ruffling his white mess for hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: