Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:24 am

Hellun gave a small chuckle as he stared towards the cursing Akira. "Never trust someone you just met missy, that is the first rule to strangers." Hellun snickered through clenched teeth, snapping them before his paw dug deeply into the undergrowth beneath him.
Hellun silver, white fur ruffled around, the breeze knocking into it rapidly as the dog's legs slightly bent before its large body leaped into the air. The white demon howled quickly before slamming his whole body into the ground. The earth shook rapidly again.

Near gave a small moan through his closed lips as Loki pulled him upon the boy's knees. Why him..?
'I can always help you know.. Near.' Senzonti whispered into Near's mind.
Shut-Up, I know you, you'll kill him and everyone here,
'Ahh, there goes my master plan.' Senzonti sighed dully while seeing a glinting figure that formed a human-shape. He knew Senzonti was playing mind games to make the demon look like a human.
Shut-up--
Their conversation was cut off as Loki squeezed his arms around the pale child and pulled Near closer into his chest.
The deal is getting more and more good as the time goes by.. Near quickly pulled back. Attempting to get away from Loki before getting pushed into his chest.
Senzonti let a small snicker out of his cat-like lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:00 am

Ooc: XD

Bic:
Rei smiled as Junior soon fell asleep, a smile came to her lips before a thudd came from her feet as she stopped at her dwelling. Slowly she walked into her treehouse that was filled with gold, jewels and other treasures. Her eyes lay on a shiny cage in the corner, it was quite larger. It was perfect. Slowly she dragged the sleeping body of Junior in before closing it and fastening it with a strange like lock. A lock she had made herself, the lock that she only knew how to open. After closing and locking the cage her hand rubbed onto the cheek of Junior once again, her now new pet. Rei soon took a few steps away from him before crouching infront of the sleeping figure. Her glittering forest green eyes sparkled with excitement and curiousity as she stared motionlesly at Junior. He was...ever so interesting.

Loki gave a slight chuckle at Edward's response. His body vibrated for a moment as something that was also metalbanged against him. His hand slowly ran down his cheek before he clutched near even more closer to his own body. His arms soon wrapped around him and cuddled Near like a teddy bear. "What's wrong, Boy?" he soon asked though his voice was muffled from Near's own body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 am

Hellun let out a small snicker, before the dogs eyes suddenly began to waver downwards. Gee, this was getting boring..
Hellun’s plump body soon slammed against the cracking ground, causing more cracks to rumble underneath him. Hellun’s dog eyes fluttered downwards as his mouth slowly moved around before his stomach was pushing in and out forcefully. The dog’s ears flapped down by its side, slightly raising its black lips before letting them fall again. The dog gave a glimmer, a blinding area of light surrounded around the setting, before the light began to dull around before leaving the ‘human’ Hellun figure upon his back, sleeping quite heavily.

Near murmured some unspeakable words through his muffled voice, attempting to weakly reply to Loki’s voice. He suddenly allowed his head to sink further into Loki’s body, before mumbling some words louder and more readable than before. “Please.. Let me go..”
Near unsunk his head from the soft Loki’s chest, staring up against Loki’s unreadable eyes, blinking as tears were somewhat filled his black and dull eyes. “I don’t want to do what I can do..” Near murmured these words quite quietly as well, Near gave a small blink, tears tumbling down the side of his pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 am

Edward blinked before noticing the fact that he’d just gone along and froze in front of Loki and the now half-crying Near. Edward gave a small flicker of his glance towards his mouth before furiously wiping his mouth with the tip of his human fingertips before giving small spits of saliva onto the ground next to him. “Eww, disgusting.” The boy shuddered, giving a small shiver as it ran up his spine then repeated the step over and over again. Constantly causing the boy to straighten his back, he gave a small glance towards his metal arm, both brows shooting upwards before glancing back at Loki.
Junior’s body was slowly dragged towards the cage before carefully being placed into it, after around five minutes of being contained of the cage, Junior slowly moved around his body to get into a more comfortable position. His eyes flickered open as soon as he felt his pallid hands touch the cold sting of the metal bars. Junior blinked, before bouncing up, slamming the top of his messy midnight locks against the top of the cage. Slightly mumbling some words before rubbing his head ever so slightly, Junior retreated back into his original position of his normal sitting crouch. Wrapping around his arms around the front of his legs, using his free hand to suck the tip of his thumb, slightly glancing around as jewels and other knickknacks surrounded the area. Junior murmured some words through his muffled voice, before removing the tip of his thumb from his mouth. Junior gave a small mewl of some sort, before suddenly flinging his elbow, somehow, into his mouth and began to chew upon it. Junior, however, was easily bored by this and quickly changed and began to run his jaws up and along his white shirt, his marks sunk into the cloth before sinking back out. But his skin was still covered in scars from the sharpness of his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 am

Rei gave a silent giggle as Junior bumped his head against the top of the cage. Her body rocked back and forth before she soon returned to staring at Junior as he nibbled at his elbow then his shirt. Her eyes soon blinked as they continued to stare at Junior, her eyes were left wide open as she stared into the cage and at the interesting creature. Her hands tugged at her golden dress, fiddling with it as she examined the boy.

Rin grimaced as the earth continued to shake, her legs soon shook with the vibrations and instanlly she tumbled down. With a growl she curled her legs to her chest and wrapped her amrs around them. Shivering at the dead coldness in her skin. She looked that way too, she looked cold, lifeless and dead. For that fact it was sometimes scary when her lips smiled and her eyes remained lifeless. She was sometimes like a clown when she smiled, one that had painted on expressions or a painted on smile that everyone knew wasn't real. "Sto..." her dry and weary voice soon whispered as she still felt the shaking of the earth.

"Why? Whats wrong?" Loki soon asked before holding the crying Near infront of him and examining him. As he saw the tears he isntanlly dropped Near, as if he was scared of near or atleast the tears. "You humans really do have strange reactions..." Loki soon muttered before raising a finger to his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 am

Junior rose one of his eyebrows, flickering his teeth around his shirt and skin once more. Leaving more and more marks around his pallid skin. Junior's dull eyes flickering around more as he watched Rei glance around him, like he was some animal in a museum or something related to that. Junior's unique midnight locks fluttered around his forehead, leaving his unreadable face clean while giving another small mewl with a small crack through his lips. Junior murmured some words, "So,"
Junior at the moment was out of words, leaving him for Rei to continue the conversation. Junior's eyes sight flickered around his arm before giving a small growl and slamming his arm back in his jaws, chomping down upon it with an angered glare upon his face.

Ooc||
Why does Junior always get kidnapped? XD
First, Chesnut.
Second Rei.
Third, Beyond. XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:08 am

Hellun continued to sleep, even a sleep bubble formed at the tip of his nose as the dog laid upon his back.
Sleeping.
As if nothing had just happened.

Near wiped away a couple of transparent tears away from his pale eye, his small eyelashes slightly whipping some off the pupil and into the air. Loki.. Was afraid of the tears?
Maybe he didn't have tears?
Or.. Maybe..
Near thought these through his mind before getting an idea, Okay, sure he was a Eighteen year old. But many got mistake him for a ten year old, or fourteen year old, he must take this to his advantage.
Near allowed more tears come from his glassy eyes, these ones were more fake than real, he suddenly let them pour down his face before letting out a shrieking cry through his now open mouth.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:11 am

Akira harumpped and turned away from Hellun, "Don't tell me stuff I already know." She mumbled to herself. Mizu sighed and walked over.
Akira cocked her head as she watched the exchange between loki and Near unfold. She smirked to herself. "The stupid pimp made him cry. How cruel." She pushed her lips into a mocking frown as Mizu sat behind her sighing again.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:34 am

Ooc: Lawl, I have to take Rei out. Because now I remember she isn't yet a DC character.

Bic: Rei instanlly tilted her head to the side at his word. Mysteriously she got up and walked towards the exit of her dwellings. Carelessly she leapt out from the arch, disappearing in an instant.

"Hush child!" Loki soon hissed as he covered his ears with his metallic hands. Annoyed at the stupid winching of the child. "And I thought you were a man!" he soon continued annoyed as he pressed his back against the tree trunk and quicklly retreated his legs to his chest. He was now the one avoiding, he was avoiding Near for his tears and noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am

Near gave a small grin through his now dry teeth, before allowing the last amount of tears flow from his face, "Man? Oh, I'm much of that.." Near silently grinned before lifting up his white sleeve and wiping it against his still glassy eyes. The grin quickly disappeared as Near shivered, he heard Senzonti's laugh getting louder and louder..
This time, Near clasped his sweating hands over his chest, gabbing for air and looking like he was going to vomit.
A small tear escaped his eye, this one was real, Near threw his head back and let out shriek twice as loud as the first one. Near's sweating hands fell to sides of himself as Near's head fell motionless forwards. As if hanging.
The pale body suddenly bounced to his feet, clasping his beaded face with his hands, before giving another shriek as he threw his head back once more. This time, the head came hurling back with a large smirk stretched across it. Instead with human teeth, they were long and sharp, his eyes had changed from the dull black to an intense yellow with cat slits in the middle of them.
"You've got to be kidding me!" Roared a fuzzed up voice, it came hurling through Near's lips, "You're weak from tears? BAH, That is the worst thing I've heard, and you hate /sad/ screaming? Aww, Poor little metal blob."
Senzonti was now acting as if Near was a doll with strings, Near threw his head forwards in a mocking way towards the almost cradling Loki, "You're USELESS."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:48 am

"Wrong, I am older than you'll ever be. I am no way as you say...'little' " Loki said before his form quickly changed, he became a sharp razor blade. With no handle...nothing. It quickly swung back from the 'cat demon' and cut the tree behind him perfectly and neatly. The tree soon collapsed, falling in Near's direction. But no...Loki didn't want to hurt Near even though he was trying to hurt him now. He was simply playing with him...and the demon. With a chuckle the blade quickly flew up and raced toward Near before the form merged into a copy of Near. It was still metallic though and could easily be seen as a non human as the hand grabbed for Near's collar and yanked him up. The colour and textures soon mixed into Near and he looked like the exact Near. The only thing differences now was the zombie black eyes he had, the yellow cat eyes Near had. And the teeth.

Rin growled, annoyed and irritated. "Not again..." the girl thought now. It was good to know though...that she wasn't the only one possesd. But unlike Near, she wasn't possesd by a demon...but pure darkness instead. It lived within her now and it clutched itself over her weaker more vulernable body. There was really, no way out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:01 am

"You do know..? Demons lived LONG before the dumb human-race, even before the dinosaurs, you think you can outlive a Demon?! That is like trying to outlive a Shinigami!" Laughed Senzonti, blinking stupidly as the tree behind him slowly began to fall. The demon and his play toy dodged quickly out of the way, before Loki touched him, gaining Near's colours. "You couldn't have the teeth or eyes? No wonder, what ever you are.. Demons can't be copied the way you are doing it. So, whatever my true form is, you can't have it." Senzonti's fuzzed up voice snickered through Near's mouth. The pale boy suddenly crawled onto all fours, licking his lips with his increasing long, soon, the long which belonged to the demon was able to lick Near's entire face including his hair. The yellow eyes glinted before the small slit of a pearl on the inside soon disappeared in the back of his head, the demon lifted up Near's body and threw his head back, still mocking.
"Come on, wimp, bring it on." Senzonti grinned.
Near was slamming his fist into the black outline on the inside of his body, attempting to get out.
'Hey, Near, I need your help..'
Near blinked, his eyes quite glassy while looking up into the darkness of his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:18 am

"Wanna bet?" Loki asked as a smirk crawled upon his lips. It was a human soul armoured in sliveron verse a demon armoured in a human body now. A laugh soon escaped his metallic disguised lips, "call me that and I'll call you hunny" he soon threatened before pulling Near's body at him and kissing the demon. Embracing him while at it. "The earth lived before the demons, half of me comes from there..." he said before he dug his lips into Near's or Senzonti's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

"Sure, bet is it." Grinned Senzonti in a smirk-like fashion, bending his knees in ready for Loki to come to him, "If you call me hunny, I'll call you chicken-head."
Senzonti didn't know where chicken-head came from, it just did.
The cat demon seemed slightly surprised as Loki pulled himself towards the other, suddenly getting pulled into a kiss. Senzonti grinned on the inside and suddenly switched around, so Loki was kissing Near.
'Okay Near, CRY.'
Near didn't cry. He didn't know why he wasn't at least trying to cry either, possibly because he didn't want to hurt Loki?
'CRY, you dumbass.' Senzonti hissed.
Near still didn't cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:44 am

Loki chuckled through Near's lips before digging into a deeper kiss. He liked his taste... the cat demon's taste was also noticable with that taste of tuna. "That's okay..." Loki replied, "H-unny" he finished as his lips pulled to a smile. His hands soon clutched Near's body to his chest like he was a doll or a girl, before he took a giantic leap to a tree branch and another. He seemed like King Kong running off with the golden girl.

Rin's pale fingers soon rose to the top of her head before she scratched confused. "Everything is getting werider by the second..." she soon commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:39 am

Look, Senzonti, I don't care what situation this is, I'm not going to hurt people as carelessly as you. Of course I would if it was a life or death situation, but this is just stupid! Near hissed quickly to Senzonti in telepathic, the cat slightly retreated before hissing heavily.
'Come OOONN.' Senzonti moaned, in as quick as a flick, the conversation was cut off with Near being taken off with Loki.. Okay, Now Near was feeling quite weird.
"Tell me about it.." Near mumbled in reply to Rin's comment, he glanced up into Loki's eyes.
Why him? Why not that.. Edward kid over there? Ah, everything just gets worst for him..
Senzonti mope fully crossed his arms while giving a cat-pout, jeez, why couldn't Near get along with him..? Maybe it was the fact that Senzonti can play with his body like it was a puppet? Hmm, Possibly.
Near quickly shot up his eyebrows, before slightly squirming against Loki's strength, this caused Loki to pull the boy further into Loki's body. Near muffled some words in his mind, "I don't like bodies that can switch between genders."

ooc;

WE HAVE A NEW GUINNESS WORLD RECORD.
THE THREE MOST KIDNAPPED ARE;
DERRICK.
JUNIOR.
AND NEAR.

CONGRATULATIONS. =D
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:54 am

A girl with floppy furry ears almost as big as her headwas sleeping in a branch almost derictly in the path of the running loki. she woke up just in time to see loki running almost directly at her. She screamed and flipped over so she was hanging upside down holding on by her knees.
Akira walked over to edward, "Hey Ed. You cauntiouse?" She waved a hand in front of his face curiously. "Hello?" She cocked her head waiting for an answer. Mizu just watched almost board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:02 am

Ooc: XD
Derrick: DX *Points to Near* Nao you know how it feels.

Bic: "Oh well..." Loki plainly replied before a crooked smile ran across his lips. He ignored Near's disapointment as he ran off with him and continulessly he bounded away through the forest. Rin gave a sigh, she might as well follow. She wouldn't like being in that situation and probally Near wouldn't either. Quickly her legs bended to gain energy before she leapt to a tree branch then another and another. Soon she was catching up, but really...what was the point of doing this?

/Because I have nothing better to do/ she thought to herself and noddded her head in agreement. That answer was good enough...

Loki's zombie black eyes soon looked over his shoulder at Rin who was catching up. Quickly he fastened his pace and clutched Near closer to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:22 am

Hating this.. Hating this.. Near murmured throughout his mind, while mumbling some special words under his breath as Loki literally dragged him further away from Edward and the others. His dull black eyes peeped over Loki's shoulder to glance at Rin, cocking his head to the side slightly while mumbling some more words.
'Tell me, if you want to be dropped, cry.' Senzonti hissed.
I won't do it until I think it is time. Near growled back in telepathic.
'Fine, if you want this person to run away with you, just FINE.'
Yes, FINE, just shut the hell up!
The conversation was once more cut off as Near was brought closer to Loki's chest, he felt like he wanted to cry his little pale head off, but decided otherwise. His arms clasped further into his small chest while mumbling some more words as Loki continued to drag him away from Edward which had helped him before, and he didn't know what happened to Junior..
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:45 am

Saria now furiouse from nearly fallung out of a tree raced ahead of loki and dropped right in front of Loki her face in a pouty glare. Shedug her pawed feet into the bark sturdying herself. "STOP!!!" She screached furiouse at the strange guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 am

Edward shook his head quickly, glancing towards Akira, "Ahh, yeah, I'm fine." He murmured softly, rubbing his metal arm along the side of his stomach, "Sheez."
Junior gave a small mumble as Rei just plainly disappeared, just leave him will you?!
Junior gave a small growl through chattering teeth, he quickly slammed his fist into the cage, it shook slightly before slightly bending against the strength. "Okay, just transform.." Junior murmured to himself his hand just got clattered with piercing scales as blood splattered against the ground, Junior quickly forced his lizard hand between the gap and forcing it to the side. The cage squeaked before giving way to the strength.
Great.
Junior grinned sheepishly before pouncing around the area, he quickly slipped clumsily and fell off the steps to the tree house.
Edward shook his head furiously, whacking his head into his human hand, "Kreis..?" He murmured while hearing the sound of clattering metal bang against each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:45 am

"What is it girl?" Loki soon asked, he seemed to jump and let his hands go of Near. Nearly letting the boy fall from the tree and plumet to the earth but luckily he caught him in his arms second after. "Hurry now, I don't have all day..." he growled before he felt someone kick him in the back. With that his body tumbled forward before her rose up and once again landed on the branch. "Hahaha" he said sarcastically with a growl as he gave a glare at Rin. "Funny..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:06 am

Near's eyes widened quickly, his body plummeting downwards as Near gave a yelp before throwing his arms out in front of him. The falling stopped as Loki's hands wrapped around his waist again, woah, he'd never felt so useless in his life. Near sighed, slightly hanging his head in defeat. Loki wobbled again as Rin kicked him, causing Loki to almost let go of him again.
"Not again!" Near yelped waving his arms around wildly before slightly shooting random strikes of ice at the ground. The earth shivered before quickly turning a ice-cold blue, Near shivered once more, leaving Senzonti to solidly shake his head.

Hellun gave another snore with the bubble on his nose increasing and decreasing quickly. The male suddenly lifted his head from slumber, small bubbles floating around his. "Ahh, little sleep." He moaned softly, the male brought himself to his feet and ran his fingertips along the ancient cloth to rub off dirt and dust.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:10 pm

OOC| Permission to join?
With Kai-Sar?
He hasn't been in a single roleplay yet, and yesh I want to test his tag along skills out, that is if you don't mind very strange speech and slight character annoyingness, he's also very uhm, unpredictable magic.
But don't worry, he's too small to cause much damage except a headache Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:10 am

ooc;
Sure thing Zayma, join away. But Coldila doesn't appear to be replying, so would you mind kinda going along and role playing with me? I'll possibly add Azal for you, XD. We are probably going to kinda have to move away Near, Loki and the others though. Razz
Solly, XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: