Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal Sun~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:01 am

Hellun gave a small snicker as Rin tumbled to the ground. "Now, stop fighting you lizard." Hellun retorted. Hellun lifted his hand slowly into the fresh and crisp air, suddenly swinging it behind him and chopping the tree behind him into thousands of pieces. Hellun gave another snicker while giving a small stare towards his brother, slitting his eyes before returning his glance to Rin.

Stabilo twisted his body around in pain, watching his demon blood seep from the wounds and gave a small stare towards Edward. "He.. He is my Older Brother.. Hellun.." Stabilo managed to escape his lips, quivering wildly as he felt cold, "Cold.. So Cold.."
Stabilo quivered wildly while pushing his legs upon his bleeding chest and shaking more furiously. He spotted Eve, blinking as she was staring at Loki curiously. Stabilo blinked before his eyes half withered downwards out of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 am

"NEVER!" Rin hissed as her shadow parted from her, was materalized then helped her up. Hellun's shadow soon joined her side. The two shadows then ran towards Hellun. The aim was for them to run through the demon and make him feel the pain of the infinite cold which Rin always felt. "Die! Bastard die!" Rin cursed as she threw her daggers at him, hoping to have atleast one which would strike.

Ooc: If Hellun kills another tree in I am gonna bring in a very angrey Rei. XD
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:03 am

Akira nodded, "I agree with him."

When the girl screamed akira curled against Loki instinctivly clutching her ears and shutting her eyes, fearng it like the age she was, which barely ever showed it seemed, though she quickly realized what she was doing and urned away crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 am

Hellun gave another snicker as the lizard continued to attack him rashly, this was always the way to failure. He'd learned that, and therefore, attempted to teach it to others, although, most of the time they refused to learn and ended up getting destroyed by him.
Hellun's glimmering eyes shone while coldness itched through his body, he suddenly widened his eyes at a thought while the coldness rushed through his body. Slightly freezing his muscles while giving a dog-like yelp, his silver hair twisted around in pain and anger in follow with its master. Another two or so daggers pierced into his skin, blood now itching through his shut-tight lips, Hellun gave a burst of laughter, blood erupted from his open mouth. Hellun collapsed forwards, using the palms of his hands to pushed his body off the ground, Hellun twisted his neck around to stare at Rin, giving another fiendish laugh. Most blood dripped from his laughing mouth while licking the blue-thick liquid around his mouth. Hellun slowly curled his body while quivering, "You're making me very angry little girl.. You'll see my true form if you continue this way." He grinned fiendishly while twisting his owlish glare over to Rin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 am

Rin snickered, "What scared to show it? To compare it to my power? You don't even stand as an ant at my presence". The voice was entirly not hers but a deeper, darker and more masculine voice. "Fool..." the voice soon said as the shadows soon ran towards her and into her body, her eyes gleamed with energy as if she had just stole another soul or sucked up some blood. "Weakling..." the voice soon continued as she slowly walked towards Hellun. Each step sent vibrations through the earth. "Dare challenge me? Dare call me little at all?" she growled as she soon sped quickly towards Hellun and held her hand around his throat. Gripping it tightly as she snickered in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:32 am

"I'm giving you one more chance." Hellun murmured, just before she wrapped her fingers around his neck, lifting him off the ground and laughing in his face. Hellun gave an angered look towards her, feeling white fur ruffle out of his back, Hellun murmured some cursing as he continued to feel it ruffle out of his back. Followed by some blood, these words were rasped out of his mouth; "I'm.. Giving.. Giving you.. One more chance.. Chance.."
Hellun slightly twisted his neck back, twisting his hands onto his back and pushing the fur back into his skin. Although, his demon form had otherwise, two long fangs suddenly erupted from his mouth, causing thick, blue blood to explode from the inside of his mouth. Hellun held his mouth open, allowing the blood to seep outwards to he could breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:50 am

"And I am giving you no chance..." Rin chuckled as she clutched her fingers around his delcate neck tighter. "Don't think you are getting away..." the girl said as she leaned her head closer to his ear and whispered. "Any last words? No?" slowly the she pulled away and rose him higher in the air. "Scared to show your true form? Scared to compare it to my power?" she soon yelled as she attempted to wave his body like a flag in the air.

"You're nothing but an ant... compared to my power" she continued to rant as she snickered to herself, obviously she was pushing him. Him off the edge, pushing him towards his demon form. She wasn't scared, she no sign of fear only delight as she held him in her fingers. "Agree with who? Me?" Loki asked as he stole another kiss from her lips, afterwards he pulled his mouth away before she could react. Then he gave off a chuckling, enjoying the intense fine flavour. He seemed complety unaffected by the turn of events or the hostile area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 am

"Fine.. You've asked for it." Squirmed Hellun, lowering his head and allowing it to hang, as if unconscious. More thick, dark blue blood dripped from his fanged mouth while giving occasional twitches. More fur erupted from his back, blue blood seeping from his back in varies places, Hellun suddenly lifted his head from hanging and giving a monster-like roar, his eyes budging forwards. Hellun forced his now daggered feet into Rin's stomach and pounced back. Panting heavily while more fur erupted from his back. The eye budged further until they seemed a strained red colour, the face turned to Rin and gave another rumbling roar. Fur exploded from sides of his face, twisting his body in pain from side to side as he increased in size.
Soon, Hellun's demon form showed, baring it's large canine like fangs, a bit bigger than a Huge Dragon. The dog's head bobbing above the tree's tops. It stared down at Rin with a greedy glare, drool dribbling heavily from the side of its mouth.
The demon's true forms tail swayed from side to side, trying to swipe Loki and Akira in the air while the dog bent its ears back angrily and roared into the clean air. It suddenly lowered its head and slit its budging eyes at Rin, spreading out its front legs wide and lowering its head, it suddenly wrenched its mouth open and roared loudly at Rin. Small amounts of spit were thrown towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:45 am

As the enormus wind and saliva hurled towards her. She stood perfectly still, whilst a small smirk crawled upon her lips. Her lips soon parted and a massive, even louder roar erupted from her own smaller feminie body. A deep loud male voice soon escaped her body as her lips moved with it's voice. "You still don't get it...do you? You are no match to me..." Rin said after he had sent a blow to her stomache. Her lithe frame soon slammed into the tree as if her reaction were delayed. But with ease she got back up again, before she slowly started walking around Hellun in a perfect circle. A dark purple line followed her steps and soon started circling the dog demon.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:20 pm

akira shook her head, "You crazy?" she scowled, her blush dissapearing.

Mizu was now directly under them he looked up cautiously.
(sry it's retartedly short ^.^; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 am

Hellun gave a snap of his teeth, his attacks were much worse than his bark, but still, his bark mostly made his foes run away when he did it.
To think to it.. This was the first time he had used his demon form for battle. Other times he was just plainly bored or something related to that, or possibly just chasing around Stabilo for fun.
Hellun gave a snarl, turning around and watching Mizu and Akira. Giving a snort, the extremely large dog twisted around its body, the body was bigger than a huge dragon, its head bobbing over the tree tops.
Hellun lowered his head and twisted his eye towards Akira, the budging mass blinked towards her while Akira was just a bit bigger than his eye which he was enlarging constantly. Hellun gave a small howl and lowered himself, allowing his underbelly to slam dunk upon the ground. His tail waving high in the air while also attempting to swipe Rin behind him.
Hellun let his fire-styled tongue hang around the side of his mouth while giving Mizu the occasional stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:01 am

Ooc: Oh far out...my post just poofed. T.T' I have to start again.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:27 pm

Akira jumpped slightly in supprise her eyes widening when she turned to see hellun. She then cocked her head confused. It was quite odd having such a large creature looking at her waging it tail like it liked her. She then decided to reached out her hand carfully, though it was her metal hand just to be careful.

Mizu froze and watced the two carefully just because he was in between a small and medium dragon in size didn't mean he couldn't do anything... or at least he hoped he could still protect Akira if he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

Ooc; Shall we end this soon?

Bic:
Rin chuckled as she jumped back, avoiding his tail with ease. It was going to take more then that for him to take a swipe at her. Much more. Her eyes soon swerved to Akira and Mizu, the ones that Hellun now captured attention off.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:05 pm

End it? Are you kidding Iam watching this don't you dare O_O
I might join if you're about to kill it D=
And we all know how horrendous that could be.
Now go, go post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Ooc: Lawl I mean the fight Zay zay. XD Silly *Whacks* Like in you said in the fighting/battle guide that the battle shouldn't be going on forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 am

ooc;
Hey, you don't see Hellun fighting do you? XD, He is just getting the friendship of Akira and Mizu, >D, Yes, he is plotting something.. That I haven't thought of yet. XDD

bic;

Hellun slowly lifted his bottom into the air and stared into Akira's small orbs for eyes. He suddenly raised his lips, not in a threatening sort of way, but a playful way. His lips and mouth suddenly erupted open while giving a bark. His tail wagging furiously.
He didn't want to battle Rin at the moment, he felt something of his pulling him back. But he didn't run away from a battle, so he'd just changed the 'subject' of their conversation.
His wide, and open orbs glanced at Mizu. From this angle, Mizu appeared around a bit less of half his head, Hellun suddenly lowered his furry face and allowed his flame-shaped tongue to lick Mizu's chin. Saliva dripping from the dragon's chin now as Hellun gave a small smirk towards it, he turned his attention back to Akira.
His tail waving around wildly, his patience thinning with the little Rin behind him, his tail suddenly begun to wildly swing around. Attempting to swat Rin, while also pretending to be quite playful towards the girl.
Sheez, he's never been this friendly in his life.
Not even with his own brother.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 am

Akira touched heluns nose and beggan patting it, a little confused. But it was hard to reach hellun in this position. so she pushed her small frame out of loki's arms as Mizu shot up to catch her. Mizu's eyes were narrowed, he didn't completely trust hellun but he wouldn't say anything with Akira around.
Akira, now closer, petted helluns muzzle with her metal arm still, but quicker a little less unsure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:21 am

Hellun gave a puppyish face while being stroked by the metal arm. His tongue hanging out while flapping around. The small blue, violet crescent upon his head shone deeply as if gaining energy. Hellun gave a small grin in his demon form, before bouncing up and down, the earth underneath them shook rapidly, Hellun smirked before bouncing faster upon the dirt.
The earth shook more violently, small cracks appearing as the sound of the earth underneath them whining.
Hellun suddenly threw his whole body off the ground, and highly above the trees that his head used to bob along. He suddenly used his tail to dive, a small smirk appearing upon the large fangs, Hellun stretched out his long talons before slamming his body full force upon the ground.
Trees groaned before flopping uselessly into the crack that appeared around the group.
Hellun threw his head back and gave a proud howl as his throat slightly puffed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:29 am

Ooc: That is it! Rei is gonna be brought out and she is not gonna be happy. DX

Bic: Rin growled, her head knocked upon a tree trunk and instanlly her eyes became that emotionless void black. Her mouth soon opened once again and unpleasent sounds came from her as she puked once again. The girl really felt terrible...she could only fight when that black mucky liquid began running through her bloodstream, into her heart and on her brain.

It was disgusting...
It was death...
It was...darkness.

Slowly the girl began to turn around once again, her arm rubbed away the rest of the trash that had came out from her body. Before she sat down on the plain grass, under no shelter or no tree for apparently Hellun was killing them all...

Loki soon watched the scene tired and bored his eyes soon flashed to Near. With a smile his figure soon leapt towards Near and Edward before he landed inbetween the two and pulled them both closer to them. "Miss me?" he asked with a laugh in his tone. He was asking them that question as if they were his...girlfriends.

Dark green vines, sprouts and other plants wrapped themselves around each creature there before a mysterious creature walked into the clearing. Her sparkling green eyes showed pain as she glared at Hellun angry, he was practically killing her. Her and the trees around her. For when he hurt a tree or plant...she felt the pain. And now she couldn't stand the pain any longer. Her green long hair whipped around her as she turned her eyes curiously to Junior. Patting his face continulessly before the corners of her lips rose to a smile. Yes she was angry at the demon, but she was also curious about the other creatures her.

That was bad...
It always was when she was curious, for thats when she would start her raid. Start abducting random creatures and objects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 am

Hellun gave a small glance to the girl behind him, he gave a small bark, as if laughing and twisted his whole body around to face the girl.
Hellun gave a small snarl, bending his lips back while growling loudly.

Near gave a small moan as he saw Loki rush up to him and Edward. "No.. Not really." Near murmured softly, grabbing his pale head while glancing upwards to Loki as he was upon the ground. Everything seemed blurred very much so, all his limbs felt like they were going to fall off. If Loki grabbed him, or did anything to him, he wouldn't be able to fight back..

(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:59 am

Edward gave a small yelp as Loki suddenly came towards him, bouncing along the ground as dirt flew behind. The childish face screwed up as Loki asked the question.
How is this guy?
Junior gave a small murmur of words and twitching of himself as he felt Rei touch him along his pallid face. Junior then gave a small whimper, his face curving into a frown as he stared up at Rei as she was curious about him.

(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 am

Rei continued to smile, her anger lifted by Junior's appearence. Suddenly and unexpectanly she pulled him up onto her back. Her legs bent before she sprung off into some branches of the trees. She was abducting him... running away from him. Luckily if the others noticed, they might not care.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." Loki soon shook his head. "You two and your reactions..." he said before pulling Edward's mouth to his and stealing yet anotther kiss. "Mmm.. unique" he noted with a chuckle before he then pulled Near onto his lap. The boy was comfortable there, slowly he wrapped his arms around him and squeezed him tightly to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 am

"What in the world? Help!" Stammered Junior as he was carelessly slung upon the girls back. Sighing as he felt like it was useless to bother to resist, after he had been abducted by Chestnut. The monkey dragon. His black eyes slowly lowered as for some reason as he felt like falling asleep in her grasp.
He did.
Junior's eyes fluttered closed as Rei bounced away with him, his clothes baggy and dirty from the experience he had covered with being in this place. The crystal sun shone brightly upon him, but it didn't lift his sleep.
Edward stammered as Loki pulled him closer to the other, their lips interacted, as soon as they did, Edward began furious squirming, his hips bucking from side to side rapidly. Edward suddenly forced his metal, cold arm into Loki's stomach. Pouncing back, his face pallid while shivering, he felt so cold. His face seemed frozen.
He shook his head quickly before staring at Near, Poor guy..
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:16 pm

akira cursed, yelling at herself. "Why do you friken trust so easil-wah!" she had been throwing her limbs around and almost fell off. she quickly righted herself, panting in suprise. Mizu chuckled softlt at akira's reaction. She jumpped off Mizu's back stuck her tounge out at him and flipped before breaking a sticking up branchto help break her fall before walking right in front of loki, "damn pimp." she said simply then backed up quickly out of reach of loki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sun~~   The Crystal Sun~~ - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sun~~
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: