Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 am

The Shadowhunter exhaled once more before answering both dragons, "You're breathing what's left of it. Yes, this time, it's gone for good." He looked up at the faint sound of Abraxas talking, unlike Ladon who was next to her and surely have heard what she said easily enough, he had to strain his ear to hear her.

From what we gathered, it was hunting dragons to drain whatever powers they have
"And it targeted dragons who were either alone, or weaker than itself"
But fear not,
"The possibility that some demons would be after you is slim to none"

You helped defeat one of the most powerful demons He sniffed her wing before continuing I think they'd stay away from you, you smell like a slain demon. Ladon chuckled once he finished explaining.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

Abraxas looked from one to the other as they replied to her words; she had not been aware she had spoken this loudly but she was just as glad to receive an answer but she wasn’t quite sure if she should be relieved by their explanations or not. It sounded all nice and well that she would not be bothered anymore because she smelt like a slain demon.
“How lovely,” she grunted, “to be smelling like rodent…”

If it really kept other demons at bay, she might grow used to the fact that she was smelling like scum but if others could smell it too, other dragons… It would not be nice to be around her then. Not like that would change all that much about her lifestyle, she had always been more of a loner – for the most part of her life at least, except the odd acquaintances here and there with whom she has shared an adventure or two. Maybe that had been the problem as well though, probably not maybe, but definitely. Apparently these demons pried on weaklings and loners.

The horse dragon briefly returned Ladon’s sniff by a poke with her nose before she huffed at that notion of her being a loner was a fault somehow and let herself down to the ground again in a defeatist manner, suggesting she was not going to get up and move anymore for quite a while.
Despite the uncomfortable scent of the ashes, and the fact they were still scratching her nose and throat, she let herself fall to the side and spread out her wings and legs, trying to ignore the question of "What next?" that was popping up in her mind every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Ladon blinked No normal creature can smell you, just us hunters, and demons. He then looked at his rider and asked, Are we going to stay in the area? Or are we heading home? Settling down next to Silver, he nudged his shoulder Looks nasty, I think you should get that checked.

The Shadowhunter took some time before answering, "No, I've spotted a nearby town awhile ago while we were flying. And we can't last long without supplies. That's where we're going." With a few swift strokes with his stele, the wound on his shoulder was gone.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 pm

At the magpie dragon’s words, Abraxas raised a surprised eyebrow but was somewhat happy to hear that not the whole world would think she was reeking. She could live with it only being demon hunters or demons themselves who could. At least the latter she was planning on staying far, far away from.

Abraxas merely peeked out from under half-closed eyes when the shadowhunter finally replied and observed him work his Stele. “You know that thing seriously is not fair,” she grunted, but the smile was easily overheard on the words before she let her head completely lie down and took a few deep breaths.

“I feel restless,” she grunted after a few moments of silence and lifted herself into an upright laying position again as she looked at Ladon and Silver. The shadowhunter’s mention of a few supplies had on top of it all reminded her that she was hungry and most of all thirsty. “If you don’t mind,” she yawned, “I’ll come with you. There is bound to be something on the way that I find edible and water, definitely water should be somewhere.” As if on cue, her throat began itching again as a last reminder of the demon ashes made itself noticeable and she coughed again. “Yes, I definitely need something to drink,” she muttered in a hoarse voice.

Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am

Silver chuckled at Abraxas' words, " I myself think it is absolutely fair, for without it, I would be impossible for me to slay demons." Ladon merely rolled his eyes at the Shadowhunter's words.
Liar... He thought.

Silver looked at the sun, measuring the hours left before sunset. "How about we head there now? I think it would be safer there, you never know what's lurking behind."
I agree, Said Ladon, We will be there before sundown if we move now now. It would be great, you joining us. He told the hores dragon.

"We can stop somewhere to get water if we spot any, but let's not stay here longer, I'd rather have a bath before sleeping." He sighed before mounting Ladon.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 am

Completely lifting herself back onto her feet, the horse dragon shook herself in a vain attempt to rid herself of her exhaustion. Her muscles didn’t really want to work despite the restlessness she was feeling and her wings were aching from the earlier strain. “We really should get going then. I’m not particularly fond of the idea of being out in the open tonight or anywhere a demon could easily get at us, even if the big one is dead now.”

Somehow, the horse dragon was not quite convinced yet that it was all over now, but she wouldn’t mind – at all – believing this to be true. She wanted to go back to her quiet life preceding this encounter. Although that also meant that she might not be around Silver and Ladon anymore, which would be a shame.

Lightly nudging the magpie dragon with her nose, she replied: “Thank you for having me.” Stretching her wings as a test, she looked at Ladon, Silver already on his back. “I couldn’t agree more, a bath and getting out of here – it sounds like music to my ears. Let’s get a move on then.” And with that she took flight.

It wasn’t all too long before they could see the glimmer of a river sneaking its way through a meadow below them and the horse dragon immediately made for it in a straight bee line. There was nothing around the river apart from a few animals getting their water and they fled as soon as the dragons came into view. With a loud squeal, Abraxas splashed into the water, trying to get her body completely submerged in the river. Unfortunately, it was not quite as deep as she had hope it would be and it was quite a struggle – with lots of water droplets flying in every direction – as she was fidgeting about to clean herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 am

Ladon angled towards the river below, landing in a nearby clearing little ways from the river. He waited until Silver got off his back before informing him that he needed to go hunting. After all what happened today, he was starving!

With a nod from Silver after getting rid of the saddle, that he counted as a dismissing, he took off. I won't be long. He informed before disappearing out of the Shadowhunter's sight.

Said shadowhunter discarded his armor and sword, leaving the dagger hanging on his belt before taking out a waterskin to be refiled from the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:41 am

The water was a real delight and Abraxas enjoyed playing around for quite a bit before she came back out of the river. Trotting a bit further up, she rejoined Silver, who was filling up his skin, and began drinking herself. Cleaning off the ashes had been her first priority, but now her stomach was demanding to be filled.

After she had had her share of water, she looked at Silver with a grin on her face. “I would try and take revenge for the last time you soaked me but I’m too hungry for the time being.” The hint was clear, he would still get his but she would prefer to take him on with Ladon again since he still had that damn Stele hidden somewhere. All of this once they had all eaten and regenerated some of their strength.

The horse dragon was feeling quite more joyful now and less exhausted but her muscles were still yelling at her as she lifted off the ground to race after Ladon. [i]“Don’t get into trouble,”
she told Silver with a smile before she disappeared. If she couldn’t find the magpie dragon, she’d go hunt on her own but hunting in company was always quite fun.

He couldn’t be that far off so Abraxas sent out a tentative “Ladon?” to see if he could hear her. She was not quite sure what she wanted to eat but in all honesty, she would eat anything right about now as her stomach harshly reminded her of the fact that she should just eat and not be picky, because it wanted food now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 am

When Ladon heard Abraxas call him, he made a backflip and flew low in her direction, so she would not spot him. He silently flapped his wings once he was behind her. Boo! He projected with his mind before nipping at her right wing.

I'm glad you decided to join the hunt, if I wasn't so tired I would've raced you. He motioned to a pack of deer feeding on a soft bed of green grass.

Choose whatever you want, but I plan to snatch that one with the long horns. And with that, he swooped down to claim his kill.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:22 am

As the magpie dragon was nowhere in sight even after she called out for him, Abraxas made to search the surroundings for anything edible, and preferably easy to kill. Just as she was about to go for a handful of deer she had just spotted, Ladon went “Boo!” behind her, almost making her jump out of her skin.

“Are you insane?” She grunted at him as she was trying to keep her balance while glaring at the magpie dragon who came up beside her. “You almost gave me a heart attack!” She was joking of course but the insulting after the scaring was just a part of it and needed to be said. Trying to hit him with her wing, Abraxas grinned at him. Mischievous little thing, she thought, just like his rider really. A pair to her liking.

“Ditto,” she replied and as if on cue felt her wings wanting to give underneath her. When Ladon pointed out which one he wanted, she merely nodded. “Fine fine, you go have fun with the big one. I’ll be happy with a smaller one, less hassle to kill,” Abraxas stated. She was not sure her stomach would be able to take on such a huge beast as the magpie dragon was now quickly diving for, even if she was hungry and felt like she could eat a whole herd by herself.

It was a real pleasure to rip into the flesh of the animal, and Abraxas was having a hard time not wolfing the whole thing down in one go, but it would not be suitable as it would probably result in more stomach ache than was necessary. As it was, she was already eating very quickly and licking her mouth and claws once she was done. “Seriously, can I get a push off the ground? I don’t think I can move anymore,” she muttered once they were done.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Ladon grunted as he got off the ground. I think it is better that we head back to where Silver is. He has the ability to get into trouble and other bad situation whenever I stay away from him for long. He stretched his wings slowly, the muscles still sore from the earlier flight, he prepared to take off. 

-

Silver yawned quietly, looking at his surroundings with half-lidded eyes. He  was having trouble staying awake. After using the Stele to heal a wound such as the one he suffered from earlier, his body needed some rest to recover from his drained strength. 

He pulled out his dagger from his belt and began scribbling on the ground:
'I was once sent to this earth,
Exist to hurt you.'

He scowled at the words before swiping the dirt with the back of his hand, erasing the two lines. He had to figure out a way to shake off the words from his mind. 
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Abraxas laughed. “In that case, we should really head back quickly. I don’t want any more demons chasing us for quite a while.” It took a bit of effort before she could get herself up into the air, not a single cell of her body wanting to move but once she was aloft, it was easier, the air pushing them into the direction they wanted to take.

Only a short while later, they already reached the river again, Silver seemingly still intact and by himself. “Looks like he’s fine,” Abraxas stated with a grin but she was actually relieved. Ladon’s words had stirred her a little and she had been afraid that new trouble would be awaiting them upon their return, though she was glad to see this was not so.

“Hello sleepyhead,” she greeted the shadowhunter once she touched down, not very elegantly once again. Lately it seemed like her landings were just disasters waiting to happen. She would have to amend that again but first, she needed to rest, and for that, they had better get a move on to the village to get some supplies.

“Shall we go straight away? The sooner we arrive, the sooner we can rest. I don’t know about you guys,” she added with a sudden yawn, “but I am really looking forward to a few hours of good sleep.”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Silver looked up as he heard the beat of the dragons' wings, he nodded at Ladon who seemed like he didn't want to land, preferring to stay a few meters away from the ground. "I think we all need some rest." He pushed himself off the ground and dusted off his pants.

Picking up the saddle in one hand, he swung te sword on his back, and carried his armor with the other, wrinkling his nose in disgust. They smelled awful!

He looked up at Ladon and sighed, No, I'm not landing, if I did, I wouldn't be able to lift my wings anytime soon the Magpie replied to his gaze. Silver groaned before running the few steps separated him from Ladon, and jumped on his back. He dropped the saddle on Ladon's shoulders. "Just move already, I don't think I can tolerate how bad you smell." He teased.

You're not better off yourself Replied Ladon with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Following the bickering between the two, Abraxas merely shook her head and grinned. They were arguing like an old couple, but she guessed that simply came with the familiarity between dragon and rider, or close friends, in this case both.

Ladon did have a point however when he refused to land and inwardly, she was cursing herself for actually having touched down on the ground. It was indeed so much harder to really lift herself off the ground, even worse than before, she could only hope that this would be the last time she had to do this before she could get some sleep as she was not sure she could handle the strain one more time.

“He’s right though, you know?” Abraxas mocked Ladon. “You do have a weird smell about you, maybe we should have thrown you into the river.”

The way to the village was not very far anymore, fortunately for the dragons, as with every wing beat, the horse dragon could feel the exhaustion coming racing back. It would be so awfully easy to attack her right about now, it was shameful, but she would most likely not even be able to do anything about it. The straightest way to the market place was the path they chose so Silver could quickly get the supplies he needed and they could crash somewhere nearby, whether inside or outside of the village perimeter. All Abraxas wanted to do was lie down and sleep, she didn’t much care about anything else anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Silver shouldered two leather bags full of supplies, he grunted as he shifted his weight, fingering the straps of one of the bags. He waited impatiently for the man to get him the keys of the place of residence he requested. The man in question still argued about the price the Shadowhuner offered for the house on the outskirts of the town, saying that it was not enough.

He waited for a few seconds, hoping that the man would stop ranting and give him the keys already, he was tired and wanted to sleep. When it turned out that was not going to happen anytime soon, he growled. Eyes flashing dangerously, he fisted the man's shirt, jerking him closer to his face.

"It's not even half worth of what I gave you! Don't tempt me, for I am tired, and I am sure you don't want to get me mad. " He let go of the trembling man, who fumbled to take out the keys.

After snatching the keys, he walked back to where the dragons were, annoyance radiating off him in waves. "Let's get a move on. We've spent enough time in here."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Abraxas did not dare argue when Silver wanted to get a move on. Not that she even had any objection of getting a move on because the idea of sleeping was sounding better and better, bearing over every other thought that might pop into her head. Not even the small talk between her and Ladon had managed to keep her attention for long as the drowsiness began to win the battle against consciousness.

However, the angry aura surrounding the shadowhunter was frightening and she had not yet seen him in such a terrible mood. Whoever he had been arguing with had to have been rather unpleasant, and then something like that after the day they’ve just had...

She quickly followed behind the man without a word, merely glancing at Ladon, but she didn’t speak. The house soon appeared once they were out of the more populated areas of the small town and even though it seemed rather shabby, the horse dragon was happy that they had arrived at their destination. It may not look like much but it was a resting place and a dry one on top of that. What more could they want at the moment? It even had a fireplace – hopefully a working one – if the chimney was any indication and Abraxas began to daydream about sleeping next to a cosy fire when promptly she tripped over her own feet, rudely awaking her out of her dream but at least making her realise that she should be paying attention to where she was putting her feet. She was barely able to stand up straight anymore however and she only barely refrained from making a wild dash for the house to go lie down. “So sleepy,” she murmured, not quite sure she even said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Ladon nudged Silver's shoulder, Stop doing that, after the long day we had fighting demons, it makes me feel that we're about to be attacked. He yawned, but when Abraxas tripped, he burst into a fit of laughter.

The Shadowhunted glared at the Magpie over his shoulder, effectively cutting off the laughter. "I suggest you keep quiet or you're getting the soundless rune scribbled on your neck." Silver sighed when he reached the doorsteps, taking out the keys, he opened the door and took off his shoes before heading deeper in the house.

With less grace than he usually have, he dropped te bags next to the fireplace, he quickly scanned the room for wood. When he found what he was looking for, he took a small pile, and lit the fire place with jerky movements with the Stele.

"Make yourselves comfortable." He told te dragons before moving away from the lit fire. "I have been told that there's a stream nearby. I'm going to bathe, and I suggest you do the same tomorrow morning." He said to Ladon before storming out of the house.

Ladon hoped that the cool water would help his rider get rid of his foul mood. Nothing good happens around an angry Shadowhunter...
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Abraxas was about to glare at Ladon for laughing at her, even though she was almost too exhausted to bring herself to do it, but Silver’s words made her reconsider this as it would most definitely have resulted in a bit more bickering and joking between the two dragons, something the shadowhunter clearly was not up for indulging.

Watching Silver take his shoes off before entering the house, she briefly looked down at her paws, which evidently had picked up some dirt on the way over here, but she merely shrugged and scrambled into the house without further ado. Her eyes lit up when she saw the fire place, slightly bigger than the outside of the house had suggested it might be, a fact the horse dragon very much appreciated. It would most certainly have enough room for both dragons and the human to be comfortably arranged close to the fire.

Once the fire was on, Abraxas immediately thanked Silver and dumped herself on the floor, making it very clear that she was not going to move anymore. For as long as the shadowhunter was still around however, she kept quiet and didn’t dare breathe louder than necessary for fear of his anger striking down upon her.

As soon as he was out of the house however, she lifted her head a little higher again and looked at the magpie dragon. “He really is not easy to handle sometimes, is he? He will hopefully in a better mood when he returns or latest after some sleep?” She formed the words into a question, unsure on how quickly Silver was going to be able to rid himself of the bad mood but she sure hoped that it would not taint all of them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Ladon sighed as he crawled to lay next to the fire, not having the energy to even walk. He was about to dose off when Abraxas' words reached his ears, he flickered them slightly, getting a bit of dirt out of them. He yawned before answering , The only downfall of having a Shadowhunter rider he rolled his eyes before continuing, They're moody and easy to enrage, living with constant danger does that.

He would get a hold of his anger once he's rested. It's nothing that haven't happened before, don't worry about it. Usually, beating the shit out of something helps. He chuckled. Although I suggest you don't cross paths with him until he calms down. He said while grimacing, remember one time he was foolish enough to tease Silver when he was mad, it was not pleasant.

-

Silver sighed as he sank in the water, he examined his knuckles in the moonlight. He quickly cleaned the wounds he acquired while punching a tree to dust, removing splinters of wood from his hands. He allowed his muscles to finally relax.

Sometime around midnight, Silver opened the door to the rented house, he silently made his way where Ladon lay, nudging his wing slightly, so he can lay next to him. When Ladon stirred, he poked his nose before saying, "You still stink, go back to sleep." A smile was easily heard in his voice.

And you stink no matter how many times you bathe. He shifted until he was comfortable before going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:56 am

Abraxas sighed at Ladon’s words, hoping that Silver really would be in a better mood after he had done whatever it was he was doing out alone late in the evening. She also hoped he would not get himself, and thus by extension them, into trouble. There was no guarantee that anything would be able to wake her up once she fell asleep now.
“Good night,” she finally murmured, her eyes already closing and her voice barely audible anymore as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

As predicted, she barely even registered that the shadowhunter came back some time in the middle of the night and was talking to his dragon. The horse dragon slept through all of the night and a bit of the morning, slowly recuperating all the energy she had lost during the fight against the demon and its lesser minions.

When Abraxas finally woke up some time the next morning, she ripped her mouth open in a wide and heartfelt yawn, stretching her wings and other limbs all over the place before she even opened her eyes. The fire had died down almost completely over the course of the night but the house was still cosy-warm. On top of that, she could feel the sun poking through the small crack in the shutters in front of the small window.

The horse dragon’s stomach loudly greeted her into the morning and thus her first thought – spoken out loud of course – was: “Food!”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Ladon groaned, not wanting to wake up just yet, he tried to go back to sleep again but the persistent nudges of the Shadowhunter forced him to full awareness. I haven't gotten a good sleep for so long, why wake me when I just want to rest? He whined.

Silver just shrugged and mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like "Payback." The Magpie narrowed his eyes, sometimes his rider was plain annoying. And he was having a good dream too! He looked at Abraxas when she mentioned getting some food, his mood immediately brightened up, leave his rider be for now, he'll get him later. Food always comes first.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Abraxas was pleased to see she was not the only one awake and that both Ladon and Silver seemed to be in a fairly good mood, despite the magpie dragon being a little miffed when his rider woke him up rather than letting him wake up by himself. Nevertheless, it promised to be a rather decent start into the morning, not in the least because Ladon was immediately up for going food hunting.

"Let's get going then, my stomach is very demanding," the horse dragon grinned, before making her way out of the door and into the bright sunlight. The sun had never seemed brighter, or maybe that was just a stupid impression after the adventures of the previous days. "Silver will you be alright or do you want us to bring you something?"

Shortly afterwards, she and Ladon were on their way to hunt in the nearby fields, flying along the river in hopes of finding an easy catch to sate their hunger. "These early morning - well maybe not quite as early today - are lovely," the horse dragon sighed, glad that she did not have to worry about anything anymore for the time being and she really hoped it would remain that way for quite a while. "Look, there's a couple of deer." Abraxas pointed towards them with her nose and then shot Ladon a questioning look, a look that only contained one question, which she now voiced with a smile. "First one there?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Ladon just grinned in reply to Abraxas' look and swooped down to claim his kill. The Magpie was having fun for what seemed like ages, he roared happily enjoying how his voice startled the deer below. It is indeed great to get some time off, I was beginning to wonder when we'll be able to relax without having to chase a demon of some kind or the other! He sent his thoughts to Abraxas, grinning even wider if possible.

--

Silver shouldered the packs and the rest of their equipment, he didn't want to stay in this place any longer than necessary. He squinted as the sunlight hit his eyes dead on. Sniffing the air a couple of times, he decided that he'd follow the dragons. He couldn't let them have all the fun.

And besides, he still owed Ladon a payback. He smirked to himself and followed the dragons' scent, more like the stench that radiated from Ladon.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 pm

“I most definitely agree on that!” Abraxas replied, her mouth stretching into a grin as well as she replied to Ladon and swooped down straight into the middle of the herd of deer with the magpie dragon by her side. They feasted like kings on the herd, and the horse dragon was most definitely eating a little too much than her stomach could handle. She felt like a balloon once they were done and had tiny problems getting back into the air, as full as she felt, when they decided to go back to Silver. “I could just roll over right here and go back to sleep,” she grunted as she forced her wings to work and get her aloft after their breakfast, but she didn't quite manage. “How about we rest for just a few?” she asked with a grin.

As it was, the shadowhunter was already on his way to meet him and the horse dragon was just about to nudge Ladon for a new prank on his rider, should they ever decide to move their full bellies, when suddenly she got a nose full of a stench that was definitely far too strong to be coming from the magpie dragon. “What’s that smell?” she asked as she pulled herself to her full height - which was not too impressive - in order to take a proper look around them. A shudder went down her spine as she sniffed the air but she could not see anything. Maybe it was just her nerves not having fully settled down after their demon hunt yet. Maybe she was just overreacting. Deciding that that was what it was, the horse dragon settled back down again but forgot any thoughts about playing a trick on Silver, and now just wanted to go pick up Ladon’s rider and leave this place for good.

“Shall we get a move on after all?” Just as the words left her mouth, the fur of her mane started standing on end however and her body was tickling underneath her scales in a very uncomfortable manner. Unable to rid herself of the feeling, Abraxas drew closer to Ladon and projected her thoughts to him, or rather the unease and the feelings rather than any proper thought. “Is it starting all over again?!” To say she was scared all of a sudden was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Ladon was quiet for a moment, he felt it too! But that doesn't make any sense, I've checked the place twice, I wold know if something of the sort came nearby, and I have yet to meet a demon that can tolerates sunlight. He replied to Abraxas, his face showing how puzzled by this he became.

Silver silently put the things he was carrying under the shadow of a tree, he quietly crept towards the two, who seemed oblivious to his presence. Sweet revenge! He stopped a few meters away however, a thoughtful expression on his face. Surely Ladon would hurt him if he snuck up on him from behind, seeing that he didn't know that it was Silver. Better play it safe... He thought, before pouncing on the unsuspecting Abraxas.

Ladon whirled quickly towards the horse dragon when he caught some movement from his right, but he was too late to warn her, whatever was it, it already pounced on his companion. Ladon roared, in hope of scaring whatever stupid creature that dared to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next