Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:57 pm

What was staring out of the oppressing dark fog at Abraxas were awful bloodred eyes and as soon as they touched the horse dragon’s gaze, she felt like her blood was freezing in her veins. The stare was intense, cold and cruel, despite the sudden heat rolling through Abraxas’ body and every cell in her body telling her to pick up her legs and flee immediately. It looked like it was going to jump at the two dragons any second now and Abraxas began fidgeting around, shooting fleeting glances at Ladon by her side. For now, she managed not to look to where Silver was crouching, readying himself for an attack, but she didn’t know how much longer she could not look there, her nerves terribly on edge.

“Ladon, she hissed urgently, if only to give herself some reassurance that he was really still there by speaking his name out loud. The next time her eyes fell on the creature, she could not look away anymore. It was holding her gaze fixed on its eyes and at the same time, the sweet voice was growing louder again within her mind. ~Come to me, my dear, come to me. I am not the one seeking to hurt you. But the two sharing your company have dark intentions.~

Abraxas abruptly threw her head up, unable still to tear her eyes away from the demonic creature, which suddenly began to appear quite differently to her. Instead of three horribly ugly horns sporting its head, there was suddenly only a unicorn like horn planted on the middle of its forehead, the bloodred of its eyes slowly making way to a softer pink. It all seemed rather delicate and fragile as if the being was not at all a monster, but instead a victim of the vicious deeds Ladon and Silver had planned. Shaking her head, the horse dragon tried to rid herself of the voice and of the image, yet it was too alluring and it all seemed so very real.

Hesitantly, Abraxas edged closer to the creature, cocking her head lightly to the side as the voice calling out to her: ~Please help me. They are seeking to destroy me. Only you can save me now. You are my only hope.~ The longer the voice kept going, the more Abraxas started to believe its words and the farther she edged away from the magpie dragon by her side, unsure whether he was not going to lash out at her any time soon and bring her into the same position as the poor creature hiding in the middle of the fog to protect itself.

~I beg you, please help me! The voice now sounded desperate as if an attack was imminent and that decided Abraxas. With a start, she jumped forwards, positioning herself between Ladon and the being, however, completely ignoring or rather forgetting about Silver. “Don’t kill it!” the horse dragon pleaded, though her voice did not sound like her own anymore, it was tainted with the darkness held within the fog, but Abraxas was too far gone by now to realise this herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

Male Loveliness : 7

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Silver didn't move his eyes which were currently locked on his target as Abraxas jumped between the vile creature and Ladon, who let out a deep, low growl.

Distracted enough, the demon backed away, forgetting about the Shadowhunter who was still crouching with an unreadable expression on his face. Silvery ever closed as the Shadowhunter's face showed that he was highly concentrating on some task.

Just as Ladon unleashed a loud roar, his rider's eyes snapped open, and with one swift move, he threw his sword in the air, where it disappeared in the black fog, and released two arrows after it.

Not seconds later, there was a strong sound of beating wings, which revealed two large ravens, what was surprising though, that the two creatures with silver eyes were even larger than the two dragons.

One of them locked his gaze with the horse dragon, and one with the demon below, efectivlly blocking the illusions that the demon was showing the horse dragon.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:28 am

Abraxas barely noticed the two huge ravens suddenly descending from the sky, not even hearing their wing beats, as she was staring at Ladon who had fiercely roared, at her it seemed. The horse dragon began shivering, afraid that not only the pretty fairy-tale creature but she herself would end up getting hurt. The magpie dragon all of a sudden seemed very scary, even though before these moments, she had never even considered him to be dangerous.

“Don’t…,” she started to say while the voice was still whispering sweet nothings into her ear, when a moment later the contact was broken off and her eyes were captured by huge the silver eyes of a large bird. As if a hammer had hit her over the head, the horse dragon’s view began to abruptly change again as the veils the demon had cast over her mind fell away in the blink of an eye. It took her several heartbeats to realise what was going on and she kept staring at the raven, hoping that it would thus be able to protect her from the demon taking over once more. The voice was distantly screaming and cursing in her mind but it was barely audible anymore.

Abraxas did not even dare risk a glance towards Ladon and Silver to see if the dragon and his rider were fine, afraid that if she broke eye contact with the raven, if the demon could take over again, worse things would happen then it simply trying to turn the horse dragon on her friends. However, she readied her wings as much as possible to swiftly change positions if necessary, though she had no idea what to do. Her mind was rattled and confused to say the least and the many emotions she had been feeling in the last few minutes, which seemed like weeks to her, were mingling more and more, making her uncertain of what was actually going on.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:56 am

As soon as Silver backed away in the shadows, his silvery eyes shone briefly. As if on cue, the two ravens started to make their way towards the demon below.

Ladon looked at the horse dragon, Back away, this is not safe. There was a sudden chill drifting through the air before the two ravens focused their eyes on the demon. But before the two creatures could follow the commands they have been given, the creature below vanished, and the black fog started to disappear as well.

There was a dark chuckle drifting through the air accompanied by some words. " You won't get away". The uneasy feeling that hung in the air is no longer there.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:15 pm

As soon as the raven turned its eyes away from Abraxas, a wave of panic rushed through her when she thought the power the raven had exerted over the voice would break away as well. However, immediately Ladon was talking to her, his voice, no matter how strained by the imminent danger, was almost as soothing to the horse dragon as the raven’s gaze. At the same time, her panic ebbed away and she realised herself that the voice was nowhere near as powerful anymore, it’s words little more than a faint whisper, she could only hear when she was really concentrating on it, which of course she immediately refrained from doing.

The horse dragon had barely made her way back to Ladon’s side when suddenly the air turned icy cold and within another heartbeat the fog had disappeared, and so had the demon. It had all happened so quickly, Abraxas was still staring at the spot where the creature had been merely seconds before when the forest had already turned to normal as if nothing had ever happened. However, its words were still lingering on in her head, the nasty chuckle still making her shiver.

“Does that mean it’s not over yet?” she finally dared to ask, very hesitantly. Nevertheless, Abraxas had to ask to assure herself hoping the answer would be ‘no’: “It’s going to come back?” It was not something she’d like to consider, the fact that this evil being might come back once more, yet the way in which it had disappeared lead to believe that it would return sooner or later. However, there was no way of telling how soon or late this would occur. A shiver ran down her spine at these thoughts and she shook herself to get rid of the chills running down her back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:16 am

Silver sighed warily, he rested his head against the tree as he sunk to the ground, his eyes shifting colors until they settled back to their normal golden color. The strange aura that was around Silver vanished as well. He looked at the two dragons, and then back to the ravens with tired eyes. He consumed too much of his strength.

Making their way towards thier master, the ravens started to cast a faint glow in the dim moonlight before bowing their heads and disappearing, leaving Silver's Black sword and the two arrows he used earlier. He picked his belongings before looking at the dragons again, "You alright?" He asked with a strained voice.

Although he was utterly exhausted, he still moved gracefully ah he made his way towards the dragons. He let a low chuckle to break what he felt like stress that was hanging in the air, he looked towards the horse dragon and smiled.

"You're fine with us. No one can harm you. But I suggest that we move." He stated softly, while getting onto Ladon's back who was staring at him with a shocked expression on his face. He never knew that his rider could summon such powerful creatures, he actually felt their power vibrating through the air before they disappeared and left the black sword behind.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:44 am

Abraxas was shaking all over and the fear of ever encountering this beast again was not making her feel any better at all. It was deeply rooted within her now and she couldn’t shake the gloominess that was descending upon her at the thought of this not having been the last encounter of the sort. The atmosphere around the five remaining creatures was tense and oppressing, the horse dragon feeling the crushing weight of power all around her, though she was not sure what to appoint it too. There seemed to be more than one being here with much more power than she could have imagined, even though one of those beings had presumably disappeared into thin air only moments ago.

Warily, the horse dragon now stayed away from the ravens, but they did not even glance back at her anyway and shortly departed again. Ladon himself seemed relatively astounded by the ravens presence and it made her question their relation but she did not even continue the thought any further, the adrenaline slowly dissipating and leaving barely anything but exhaustion.

“Thank you,” Abraxas replied to Silver’s words, though she was not sure no harm could come to her while being with them. Of course, maybe she would be dead by now or a demon’s minion if it weren’t for them, but there was the small notion of doubt that told her that maybe she would not even have gotten into this situation in the first place if it hadn’t been for those two. Shaking her head once more, she forced those thoughts out of her mind, they were unnecessary and ungrateful.

While Silver clambered onto Ladon’s back, Abraxas tested her wings to see if they were obeying and took back to their. Without waiting for Silver to give directions on where they should preferably hide, the horse dragon made her way back out of the forest, making sure she stayed clear of any darker areas and steering away from the lake at the same time, not wanting to be reminded of the creature sitting in the water, waiting for its prey. As soon as she emerged out of the treeline, Abraxas took a deep breath, enjoying the taste of the fresh air and immediately feeling more relaxed now that she was out in the open. Turning to face Ladon and Silver, she eyed the dragon curiously, wondering if his facial expression had changed in the least, before she turned her eyes to the tired rider on his back. “We should go somewhere close by, you need rest,” she said, stating the obvious. “I’m just not entirely sure where. I haven’t been in these parts that often, or even that long.”
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 am

Silver waited for Ladon to gain some altitude before speaking, "We need somewhere where the shadows can't reach us for now, and when the sun rise, we'll figure things out."

Ladon shrugged, still feeling uneasy about the sudden appearance of the ravens. I take it that the lake monster is dead. How about we head for the mountains again? After all, the moonlight was bathing the place. As he said that, the Shadowhunter looked towards the lake, "Yes, I got rid of it."

"It has been a very long day, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs some rest." He said while smiling at Abraxas

Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:40 am

‘Somewhere where the shadows can’t reach us.’ The mere words sent shivers down Abraxas’ spine again but she tried not to act on it. “Yes, let’s go back to the mountains. It was a nice space with enough room for all of us,”[i] she agreed. A sigh of relief escaped her lips at Silver’s mention that the lake monster was dead, it made the water safe again. [i]“I’ll just quickly take a detour to the lake then, I need to drink something.” she said and immediately headed towards her stop.

The adventures of that late evening were starting to take their toll quicker and quicker, the horse dragon barely able to fly in a straight line anymore as she was so tired. The water did her good however and slightly lifted her spirits again. At least, it woke her up enough so she could cross the rest of the path to the mountain side.

As she was back at Ladon’s side, she briefly returned Silver’s smile. The man was definitely right, he was not the only one who was tired and it was plainly noticeable even for a blind person. When they reached the little plateau on the mountainside, Abraxas immediately positioned herself in a way she would be lit up by the moonlight at almost every hour but still leaving enough space for Ladon and Silver to rest in the shine of the moon.

“So what are we…” With her head almost completely hidden under her wing already, she wasn’t even able to finish the question as to what they were going to do the next day. She had fallen asleep before she could utter any more words, the exhaustion finally catching up to her fully.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:36 pm

When they reached the mountainside, Ladon curled up beneath the silvery glow of the moonlight, which was bathing his black scales with their color, while his rider settled down in the shadows of some trees.

Both were exhausted beyond belief, but the magpie still was thinking about the sudden appearance of the black ravens, for all the years he's spent by his rider's side, he never saw those creatures, or even heard of their existence. He never encountered such a strong presence, it felt like the air was loaded with power... He soon trailed off and fell asleep.

Silver stayed awake for the rest of the night, keeping an eye for their enemies, he should be alright as long as he doesn't overdo things.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 am

The next morning, Abraxas woke with a start as a shiver went down her spine. Fearful, she let her eyes roam her surroundings, wondering what on earth it was now that was coming for her and she immediately got up on her feet, spreading her wings, ready to take off any second. Yet, she quickly realised that the shiver had only been her body telling her that she had been cold because a huge grey cloud had sat camp in front of the sun that had previously been warming her.

As her eyes met Silver’s, who was hiding out in the shadows of the trees not too far away from her, she quietly inquired: “Have you even slept at all last night?” However, she already knew the answer before he even replied, sensing that he was not the kind who would let the two dragons sleep unguarded after such an event. When she thought back over the previous night’s events, she wondered what was awaiting them on this day, hoping it would be something nice for a change.

“What is going to happen now?” she asked nevertheless. Abraxas was also wondering whether they were going to go their separate ways now or not or whether they were going to stick together for a while longer, especially seeing that she might need a bit of help to protect herself from this demon, who might turn up again at any time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 am

Silver got up as soon as Abraxas questioned him, waking up his dragon in process. He looked around and then picked up his weapons.

"We should get further away from here as we can. Are you two ready?" He inquired tiredly. Ladon nodded while his rider secured the saddle on his back, he turned towards the horse dragon, Will you be joining us?

There was a soft breeze that blew past them, carrying some leaves.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Soon after the horse dragon was up and talking to Silver, Ladon woke up as well, though he did not look like he had had a refreshing sleep, though Abraxas guessed that neither of them really had had that pleasure. She for one might have slept but it dreams had plagued her and she had felt restless all the same. Even though she was awake at the moment, she was fairly certain that exhaustion would soon enough catch up with her again.

“Hell yeah, I’m joining you guys!” she replied at the magpie dragon’s question. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of being by herself now, with a demon possibly out there waiting for just that perfect opportunity to lay hands on her. No, no, she was not going to leave their side any soon unless they chased her away.

Picking up on what Silver had said, Abraxas suggested: “Maybe we should not only go as far away as possible but also somewhere where there is no lakes harbouring monsters and no huge forests we could get lost in?” She was thinking of something along the lines of a desert, whether sand or ice, at that moment in time she did not care, as long as it was not something that would easily remind her of last night’s events.

“Let’s head further up the mountains and down the other side until we can find somewhere more pleasurable maybe? Hopefully without demons and huge ravens or any sort of huge beasts for that matter.” Abraxas did not feel very secure at the moment and she would love to spend just a quiet day travelling, enjoying the landscape and a little light banter without anything interrupting the idyll. However, that was probably just wishful thinking on her part.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Silver shrugged at the mention of the ravens, but agreed nonetheless. "Then we should move right away, before it gets dark out here. After all, these kind of creatures attack at night."

"When we get there, you can go hunt for breakfast, but don't be long." He told Ladon, who just nodded and took off.

When they reached their destination, the Shadowhunter got off of the dragon's back and removed the saddle, "I'll be waiting here."

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Their journey took a little longer than expected and by the time they were high up above the mountains, the horse dragon’s stomach was growling in protest at the lack of food, even though when she had woken up, she would not have been able to eat anything. Yet, she would still have to wait until the had made their descent on the other side before Silver would let them off to get some food, which might be cruel towards her stomach, but both dragons knew that it was the best possible way to proceed if they did not want to be surprised again.

Once Silver had dismounted and relieved Ladon of the saddle, the horse dragon flared her wings in anticipation. “Let’s go! I cannot wait any longer to get something between my teeth. I’m starving!” And with that, off she went, taking a quick run and a leap to lift herself into the air and she was already scouting the area for something edible that was not grass, which she would eat when there was nothing else around, but she felt the need to eat something more hearty.

“Can you spot anything?” Abraxas asked Ladon as her eyes still had not spied out anything after a few flaps of her wings. She knew she was impatient, but she was so hungry! Her stomach was ruling her by this point and she did not even wonder whether Silver was going to be alright on his own, though that was probably a trivial question to be asking, or what he was going to do for food.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Ladon scanned the area before answering, Yes, there's some deer on your right. I'll race you to them. He looked back at the ground below, taking in the four deers who were eating grass peacefully, unaware of the fate waiting them.

His eyes narrowed to slits as he swooped down to claim his kill. With one swift movement, he has killed two of their preys, claws still clutching tightly, making sure that his breakfast was dead.

-

Back at camp, Silver had made a small campfire and was enjoying some grilled fish which he hunted from a near by creek with his black dagger, which like his other weapons, had the symbol of the two silver ravens made of gemstones.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am

With a relieved sigh, Abraxas followed Ladon to the deer, all her focus on the animals, without even paying the slightest attention to anything else around them. Just as the magpie dragon claimed his kill, the horse dragon ripped into her prey as well, hungrily devouring the deer, leaving nothing but the less desirable hooves behind. A loud burp escaped her and apologetically, she looked at Ladon, frantically trying to hide her embarrassment.

As they headed back towards the camp, Abraxas ventured another question, she hadn’t been sure whether she should ask or not: “Is everything ok with you, Ladon? Ever since last night, you seem a little off. Shouldn’t you be used to what Silver does by now? Or at least as used as you can ever be in such a career.” It hadn’t escaped the horse dragon’s attention that something seemed to be wrong with the magpie dragon, though she wasn’t sure whether it was Silver, the previous night’s events or even her.

Thus, she preferred asking even though it might be an uncomfortable question and even though the answer might be just as uncomfortable. He might just as well tell her not to stick her nose in his private business but Abraxas rarely managed to keep her curiosity to herself, and this was one of those times where she hadn’t been able to stop herself. It might in the end help Ladon to talk about whatever it was that was on his mind, even if maybe she wasn’t the one he wanted to talk to about it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Ladon looked at their surroundings uncomfortably, For all the time he's been my rider, I've never heard about such powerful creatures, let alone see two in one place! I do not think that the two ravens were ordinary creatures...

Silver was waiting for them at camp, scowling at his dull sword, he scribbled some runes with his stele on the blade, and it shimmered, and as simple as that, it was like a new blade.

He looked up at the approaching dragon, nodded at them, and continued to check his weapons for any possible damages.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

“They were frightening creatures,” Abraxas murmured in response, “even though they did save us from a bad fate, or me at least.” A shiver ran down her spine and she shook herself as the memory of the voice and the raven’s gaze brushed her mind, and for a brief moment, she wasn’t quite sure which one she should be more afraid of. A being with such extreme powers as the raven might be able to do far more destructive things than just chase away the illusions created by a powerful demon. But Abraxas forced such thoughts from her mind and only added: “Maybe you should talk to Silver about it, tell him what you think.”

Back at camp, the horse dragon curiously watched Silver draw the runes and wondered what it was about this Stele that made almost everything seem possible to do. It was quite curious indeed. Yet, she also noticed that Silver barely nodded to them before he turned back to his weapons, and it made Abraxas whisper to Ladon: “Doesn’t look like he’s grown much more talkative in the meantime.” As she saw the left-overs of the small campfire, she was glad however that at least, he had gotten himself some food. Smelling the fish as well, the horse dragon was delighted at the thought of a bit of water and immediately trotted over to the small river to get something to drink for herself and maybe even splash around a little. Glancing shortly back at Ladon, she wasn’t sure if he would follow or if he would use the chance to talk to Silver about the ravens.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Ladon shrugged at Abraxas' comment, He's always like that, although you might be able to talk to him if you want to, of course, after he finishes inspecting the weapons. He shifted uncomfortably then followed the horse dragon to the nearby creek, the icy water might do him good.

-

Silver's powers were getting to their normal levels, after finishing repairing the lightly damaged items, he rested against a tree and closed his eyes, enjoying the slight cold breeze hitting his face, and the silence that accompanied it
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 am

"I'm honestly not sure I'd want to talk to him if he's in such a brooding mood. It might only cause unnecessary trouble." Nevertheless, curiosity was nagging at her and she was probably going to ask a few more questions sooner or later, especially in relation to the demon as she was quite eager to know what they had been dealing with, especially since whatever it was that was hunting them - maybe there was more than just the one demon?! - was apparently after her. Even the mere memory of this thought, which she had pushed to the furthest end of her mind, made her shiver.

The cool water of the small river was indeed a blessing, so clear and cold, the horse dragon did not want to step out of it anymore. Regularly letting her muzzle graze over the surface, she enjoyed the feeling of the drops playing around her nose and slowly sliding downwards again whenever she lifted her face out of the water. Every now and then, she took a gulp as well, the liquid definitely doing her insides some good. It had been quite a while since she'd drank and this was now a good opportunity to fill herself up a little. She was reluctant to completely step out of the river again but she knew that she couldn't stay in there forever, but she was still going to take the opportunity to play around a little.

As soon as Ladon did not pay attention to her, she wondered whether he would be up for a little game and without further ado, she began splashing him with water all over, not minding that she got herself wet all over while doing so. Jumping up and down like a foal, the horse dragon kept spraying water in all directions as she kept her little play up, regularly throwing a mischievous glance at the magpie dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm

There was a look of mischief in Ladon's eyes that soon disappeared, he started splashing the horse dragon as much as he possibly can, and as fast as he could. It felt like ages since he was able to goof around. Always so serious. He reminded himself, shrugging at his own comment, no one said he wasn't supposed to have fun!

-

Silver thought it was about time they head out, it would be dangerous flying at night, so he headed towards where he felt his dragon is. The sight of the two dragons playing around in the river made him laugh, he actually laughed!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

Gasping in shock as the first splash of cold water hit her, Abraxas shook herself and immediately retaliated the attack with another splash from her side and thus they kept going for quite a while. Ladon kept bombarding her with water fountains and after a while, all the horse dragon could do was try to avoid them as much as possible, not getting the chance to return the wet favours, but slowly a plan was forming in her mind. She would get back at him, get him completely wet, from ears to claws. Grinning mischievously, the horse dragon prepared to leap away from the next wave that was already heading towards her.

Yet, all of a sudden, Abraxas halted abruptly before she hopped away, as an unexpected noise cut through the dragons’ jumping and splashing. Staring open-mouthed at Silver, who was roaring with laughter, Ladon’s next wave caught her full on, not only drenching her but making her inhale some of the water, which in turn sent her sneezing like mad. However, she didn’t care much. He would get his share as soon as he didn’t pay attention and for now, she was more interested in the fact that Silver was actually laughing.

“Wow,” she whispered, amazed. “I didn’t know he had it in him what with being so grim all the time.” A huge grin was spreading across the horse dragon’s face as she was joking about, hoping that Silver would not take it the wrong way that she was almost mocking him, even though she found his laughter rather enjoyable. It took only a few more seconds for her to get another evil idea into her head and with a quick grin at Ladon and a wave of her head towards Silver, she already made for splashing the two-legged just as much as she had been splashing her dragon friend.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Short Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Silver took off his weapons and armor, jumping head-first in the water causing Ladon to launch another water attack at the horse dragon.

Ladon shrugged slightly at Abraxas' comment, Happenes once in a while, even Shadowhunters need to get rid of the building tension caused by battles.

Silver's eyes shined with mischief before he took out his Stele and scribbled something on the water's surface causing a huge wave to crash with the two dragons. Hey! That's cheating! The magpie dragon roared before he started his revenge scheme on his rider.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

“Mm yes, I guess you’re right,” Abraxas grinned, unable to stop smirking at Silver once the first little water drops hit him. However, she had not been prepared for what came next. The shadowhunter jumped straight in and quick as lightning used his mysterious Stele to send a huge wave crashing over the two dragons. Every last bit of skin and fur was now soaked on the horse dragon’s body, as far as there still had been a dry spot after all the splashing around, and in unison with the magpie dragon she cried out in played outrage.

“That does indeed call for a revenge!” she agreed, though the horse dragon realised that Ladon and herself had to come up with something much better and much more effective if they wanted to win this waterfight against the two-legged. After all, there was two of them and just one of him, was there not? ”Any bright ideas, Ladon?” she asked, only to stupidly realise that the magpie dragon was already launching his own attack even as she spoke the words. Immediately, she spread her wings and used their force to heave herself against the water’s surface with as much strength as she could muster up in order to send as much water flying onto Silver as possible. However, she was almost certain that this was not going to be enough to settle their score.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)   *~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~Demon Hunt~* (Ghost X Eldarwen)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next