Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:11 am

"Thanks." Elektra said on a sigh she then steeped back
"Blondy has been reborn."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 am

"Has he? How do you know that?" Rothan stands up as =Malandra lifts her head and flits off of Rothan's neck to hover infront of Elektra and chirps at her. 'Oh and before I forget you go and do anything stupid like you did I will kill you myself. You got that?" He puts his hands on his hips and he looks at her trying to glare and not smile form joy that she was back.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:16 am

"i rather be dead then have you dead, and he was the one who burnt down the orphanage, but he was a teen then and he was living there. he locked me in my room also so i think he remembered before i did. i jumped out the window."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:19 am

"Well then I guess we will just have to go hunting for him before he comes for us." Rothan turns and heads for his room. "If you want I can take you to your parents. It all depends on which time you wold like to see them in." He looks over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:20 am

"not untill we get raid of him." Elektra fallowed him with out thinking
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:22 am

Rothan opens his closet and on one wall was cloths onthe other where weapons from diffent time periods. He grabs a few things and some holsters. "Take your pick Elektra."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:27 am

"i only fight with one wepon and you have it mounted on your wall in the study....and relax we don't need to leave tonight." Elektra took Saber off her neck and then took Malandra from Rothan and sat them in the hall and shut the door. she turned and walked back to him and hugged him.
"i am suprised you waited so long. i mean Saber had no choice."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:30 am

"tuefully I didn't know you were reborn nor did I know your where in Buhda." He raps his arms around her. "You don't know how good it feels to be able to hold you again Elektra." He burries his face into her hair and unable to stop himself her cries. He could not hold his sorrow from loosing her all those years ago and now to have her back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:33 am

Elektra moved away from him.
"Ive got to go." she opened the door and a shoocked Saber sat ther staring at her wrist as she ran down the hall and out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 am

Rothan hits his head against the wall for showing that kind of weekness. "Stupid stupid." With eat work he hits his head. Drying his eye on his forarm he races after Elektra scooping Saber up as he goes. What is wrong Saber? The dragonet was never this quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:41 am

don't go after her....her wrist has the tattoo. Saber looked down and saw a drip on the floor.
she is a tool and now she knows she is pissed and crying.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:43 am

"They made her Bait?" Rothan skids to a stop and lets his senses reach out around his listening and smelling for anything out of the ordinary. "Damn them they will all die for this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 am

evedently.

Elektra hissed out a breath when the guys threw her against a wall. she looked to the ground.
"It wasn't him." she muttered.

Last edited by VitaToriVendetta on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 am

Rothan turns his head in the direction of a sound. His body shimmers and he changes into a bat and flies into a nearby tree to watch what was going on below. He can feel the dragonets slide off him and onto the branch he was hanging from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:52 am

Elektra took the slap and spit out blood.
"It wasn't why would i lie you say they are who killed my parents!" she fought against the two that held her against the wall. she froze when she saw the blond guy get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:56 am

Rothan's claws dig deeper intot he branch at the sight of the blande guy. Elektra play with them as best you can I will ne nearby. Do what you must to stay safe. Three set of eyes watch Elektra and each knowing Elektra could handle herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 am

damn you for saying that
Elektra rubbed her arms when the guys let go of her and smiled at the blonde he walked over and kissed her then grabbed her by the hair to make her look him in the eye.
"You lying to me...us?"
"no" he let go of her head and tucked her under the protection of his shoulders and hearded her to the car and got in after her.
hate me if you have to but don't do anything stupid.

Last edited by VitaToriVendetta on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 am

Haven't yet and don't plan on it. Rothan takes to the air as he follows the car Malandra and Saber following behind him. He flies high enough to still be able to see the car but not be seen by them.Tell me what is going on let me hear through you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:14 am

ugh no Elektra let him hear any way and it was mostly the blonde guy trying to get in bed with her. then as they neared the house it became bussiness when he got a phone call.
please kill me
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:17 am

Maybe later depends on how this goes down. See and you wanted to go after him later. He lets out a string of curses to make a nun blush. Seeing the house they where driving to Rothan dives down and lands. Hanging upside down on a gutter with some other bats Rothan watchs as Malandra and Saber coil around him so they can watch too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:20 am

Elektra got out of the car and ignored the guys hands that where on her he pulled her to him and kissed her again.
"Guess i am going to have to send you pu the moutin so his family can call him back huh?"
"what ever you say." if i had a garnade it would be up this guy's butt by now and i would be running the other way. Elektra said in a hiss across Rothan's and Saber's mind. she entered the house and went up to the room she was given and then as soon as every one was gone she went out onto the balcony and shut the doors and cut the wires to the camras there.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:36 am

Rothan smiles and shakes his head. It would be entertaining to watch but the visual is not needed. Rohan and the dragonet fly down once the wires are cut and stand on the banister. Well now come the fun part planning what we need to do to finally be rid of him. Rothan gets a evil smile on his face. Mlandra projects to everyone. Oh god Rothan that is gross I know what your thikning and ewww. Malandra paws at her head to get the thought away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:38 am

Do i really want ot know? Elektra aske leaning against the bainister unable to look at Rothan. she had changed into a longsleve shirt before coming out side.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 am

No not really. Malandra scurries up Elektra's arm and coils around her neck. He is thinking of draining his blood if he can get close enough to the blonde guy to get his fangs in. Rothan nods his little bat head at what Malandra said. But I will need you Elektra to get me to him. I know it is going to make you sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:44 am

the blood doesn't bug me so what will make me sick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next