Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:47 am

You have to get me into his room Elektra and the only way to do that is to walk your happy butt in there and flirt with him. Rothan hops from the banister to her hand then climbs up her arm. He bats his little bat eyes. Please.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:51 am

fine she pushed off the banister and went into her room then out the door as she walked down the hall her clothing changed to a mini skirt and a loe plunged long sleve shirt she had on stillotos also she opened the door and smiled at him.
"Hey love what you doing?"
"work." Elektra walked over to where he was sitting in the computer chair and spun him around to look at her.
"Hello work can wait." she stood up and tilted her head back with his finger under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:56 am

Rothan had flitted off Elektra before she entred the room and now while blondies attention was on Elektra. Rothan climbs around the doorframe and along the wall till he was on the wall directlly behind him and could see Elektra. Letting go if the wall his form becomes that of mist Rothan drift behind blondie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:58 am

"I had hopped so." do it before he kisses me again i in truth would rather kiss your uncle paris or a dog.
She watched the guy and not Rothan.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:03 am

Rothan forms right behind him and like a viper strikes his fangs sinking into the neck and he begins to drink. He pushes Elektra away and wraps his arms around the blonde pinning his arms. Shut the door and lockit quickly before others come and investigate The blonde begins to struggle as the blood is drained from him. Rothan squeezes the body constricting it.This is not a pleaent way to die and I hope this is good retrabution for the parents you did not get to meet in this life. Rothan looks to Malandra. Cloak us in silence so none may hear. Malandra nods and screeches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Elektra locked the door and touched Saber who was on her neck.she rested her head on the door as she touched her mark wrist and used her power over electricity to burn the tattoo from her wrist. Saber whimpered in her ear knowing she was hurting her self by the smell of burning fleash.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Rothan growls at the smell of bruning flesh. Once the heart stops and all blood is drained he lets it fall to the floor. Walking over licking his lips at he looks at Elektra. He pulls her inot his arms and with thumb and forfinger takes her chin and has her look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Elektra tried not to meet his gaze but gave up she didn't tremble didn't say a word.Saber on the other hand was showing uneasyness for both of them he shifted where he sat and moved around to the point Elektra had to bite the inside of her lip to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Rothan smiles showing his fangs as he hears feet pounding upi the stairs. "Ready for some fun?" H hands her a sidearm and grabs a similar one. He opens to the door. Good job Malandra come and rest. Malandra flies over anf coils around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 pm

"Rothan no, there are to many it is stupid to do this." Elektra grabbed his selev and they appered back in her own home in the dinning room.
"Yell at me or what ever i don't care you blood lust has gotten to your head." Elektra poked him in the head for empasis and Saber snikkered.
"Your staying here till you calm down." Elektra disapered then with Saber who was rolling in laughter. Elektra appered in Rothan's family's home she took a deep breath and faced Maddox telling him everything letting him and the origgional lords be her judges and jury, Rothan would always be bais.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Rothan stands there as his phone rings listeneing to Sophi explainwhat was going on. Running out of the house he gets on the motorcycle and speeds out of the gate and up to the castle. Skidding to a halt infront of the door ROthan enters the house. Using his nose he hunts down Elektra and the Lords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:30 pm

Elektra stood there silently wating to hear what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Rothan walks in andleans against the doorway. The Lords stood infront of her the family taking up the rest of the room. Rothan watchs and waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Rothan i am worried

Elektra kept her eyes on the floor and her hair fell to cover her face
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:39 pm

Don't worry. As long as she hasn't brought the death of a Lord then she will be safe. Since all the lords are here none are dead. Rothan rubs Malandra to keep her calm as he pushs ff the doorway. Winding thorugh the croud he gets closer so he can listen to what is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:42 pm

Elektra held up her burned wrist when they asked her about the tattoo.
"Burned it off myself as soon as i could." she said knowing how bad it looked and what she had told them sounded, she kind of felt like some one was goin to come out of the crowd and attack her there was just so much tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Rothan moves to he has a clear shot at Elektra if he needed to. He could feel everyones anger and fear he could almost taste it. Rothan looks over at Sophi as she walks over and stands bewteen Elektra and the Lords. "Think of this before you render judgemnt on her. She is the reincanation of someone Rothan loved and still does love." Sophi look over her shoulder at Elektra then back to the Lords. "Don't take her away from him. Maddox your own wife once worked for them and iddn't know it. Paris you lost someone to them." Rothan nods his thanks to Sophi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:51 pm

"i burnt it off with my own power because i regined my memories and relized they where lying and left Rothan when i wish i could have saved him i endured that blonde guy's touch." Elektra shivered at the thought.
"i so need an acid bath." she muttered to her self causing Saber to fall off her shoulder laughing. Elektra rolled her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Rothan watchs the Lords gather in a circle and converse with each other. Luciensteps up and Sophi moves out of the way. "We have decided that you and Rothan will live out in the house in town until wesay potherwise. DO you object to it?" Rothan walks up and stands beside the Lords saying nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm

"Whatever you say." Elektra picked up Saber who was still laughing.
"shut it."
but you said you need an acid bath!
"Idiot." Elektra murmered to Saber as she placed him back on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:54 pm

The family begins to drift out of the room and going back to doing what they where suposed to be doing. Sophi lingered to say something to Rothan then left. Crossing his arms Rothan looks at the Lords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Elektra headed out covering her wrist with her sleave again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Rothan follows her. Once outside he hands her helmet and climbs ontot he bike. "Get on." He starts it and watches her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Elektra got on and held on to him.
sorry i got you kicked out of your home i am sure they will let you visit with out me, i can always go somewhere else Rothan i don't want to be trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Just be quiet and hold on. Reving the bike he speeds down the path. Rothan had given Elektra his helmet so he rode without one. Moveing quickly around bends and weaving through the traffic heading out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next