Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Elektra held on and shut up Saber nuzzled her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Rothan drove up the mountian to a over looking the mountains just as the sun was setting. Turning off the bike he kicks the kick standon it and leans it to the side. He sits there looking out over the mountains. "When I lost you and came back to this time I cam here alot to think. Many time wishing you where here with me. Now I get to do it and I want to come up here more with you." He turns in the seat and looks at her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 pm

"It is beautiful and well the hunter know wher your house is thanks to me, maybe we could build a cabin here and not have to worry about the drive....i don't know why you still want me." Elektra got off and walked past him and then sat down staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:36 pm

Getting off the bike he sits beside her. "Cause I lost you once and I will go through hell and back to keep you at my side." Rothan looks at the sky too. "I don't care if they knew where I live if anything it will keep them from going up the the main house or over to my parent's place." He wondered if it will help keep the Hunters off the family if he kept the house. As he think his hand goes to his pocket and pulls something out. He asks Malandra to give it to Elektra. Malanda flits over to Elektra and hovers there with a ring held in her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:39 pm

"What is this?" Elektra took the ring from Malandra and swated Saber when he went to bite it.
"Not food see shiny pretty expensive you don't eat it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:41 pm

"Think about it. What where we talking about the night before we went after the dragon?" He reclines back and rests on his elbows as the stars start to come out. Malandra come back to coil around him neck as the temperature drops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:46 pm

Elektra moved closer and leaned against Rothan "remind me. my memory haz gone a bit hazy.'
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:53 pm

Rothan takes the ring from her and gets up into a kneeling position and places the ahnd with the ring over his heart. "Even though your father is centuries away from here right now and I don't have to worry about you sacrifiing yourself for me. I still want to spend my life with you and the next and every one after it if you will have me Eletra?" He takes his hand away from his heart and holds the ring out to her. Malandra is crying on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:58 pm

"Your dragonet is a little emotional." Elektra said and kissed Rothan.
"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:01 am

"Yeah well she thaught it was the most beuatiful thing she ever heard soeone say. Its not like she has heard anything like that said in a long time." Rothan slips the ring onto Elektra's finger and collects her into his arms and kisses her. "Godd cause if you said no I was going ot dangle you over the cliff till you said yes." He smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:02 am

"man i missed a deaththreat from you?" Elektra caressed Rothan's chin and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:13 am

"I couldn't think of anything better to say." Rothan looks up at the moon as it comes into view. "Full moon tomorrow night I will have to go for a run with my pack tomorrow. Have your parents come and you can spend time with them or their is always having my mother over and she can help you with wedding planning. She may even offer to make your dress." He smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 am

"think your mother would mind sitting by a tub of water?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:18 am

"Nope I don't think so. I'll make sure she had some of dad before she comes over." He chuclkes at the face she made. "My mother is a vampire my father is a werewolf he is the Alpha of our pack." Rothan knew that when it was time he would lead the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:37 am

"Okay." Elektra hugged Rothan.
"You okay with this though?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:40 am

"Yeah why wouldn't I be? You getting cold feet already?" Rothan playfully played as if he was shocked. 'I may have to get you in a warm bath now so they stay warm." He stands up with her in his arms. "YOu get to tell your father though I think he would try and stab me for not asking him first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:43 am

"why not just go ask him and acted like you haven't aske me yet your going to want to take the ring to show him though....you know your only supose to cary me across the thresh hold of our house after we get married not cary me around like i am your pet."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:46 am

Rothan kisses her. "I will treat you like a lady and not like a pet. But there is one thing they need to know you are alive first before I can go ask him otherwise your father would look at me funny." orthan walks over to the bike and gets on it. He holds the helmet out for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:48 am

"what lie did you tell them to get the exact set up of my bed room then?" Elektra asked and put the helmet on.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:52 am

Rothan nods. "I forgot about that. True they know that someone reincarnated as you was here but I thkn they would be happy to know that you have all your memories back." He helps her ontot he bike. Starting it he zips out onott he road and down the mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 am

Elektra sat her chin on his shoulder and laughed when Saber moved around to hid from the wind.
"sorry."she said and tried to hold in the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:04 am

Rothan drives downt he hill flying past slowly moving traffic. Once on the road the house was on. Hold on tight He does a wheelie with the bike down the street. He leaves a black mark onthe road as he comes to a stop infront of the gate. "I hope you remember the code all you havr to do is type i elektra."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:08 am

"obsesive?" Elektra asked as she got off and punched in the code so the gate would open. she walked in after Rothan got the bike threw.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:16 am

"No I baught this place the day I met you in the studio." He pulls the bike into the garage and gets of the bike. "I'm the reason you diddn't get that ratty looking apartment ewither I caled them and told them not to sell it to you." He smiles sheepishly ready to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:23 am

"not saying a word it has been a long night and i need an acid bath just to get the memory of blodies hands off of me." Elektra said as she headed in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next