Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Rothan goes through the motions of getting ready for the attack. Once the lights where back on he helped "look" for Malandra. Returning to the main room he talked with the other Hunters making sure they din't grow suspicious about him.

"I'll tell the kids and the others we picked up a stray for now and that you are at the house." Darius looks at her. "If you need anything let me know even if it is to open a door ok?" Darius looks to the others. "We need to start planning and getting the kids out of here. We'll send everyoen who can't fight to my houes with Toir and Ace." The Lords nod in agreement. "Electra you will stay here with us. Oh and don't bite Paris he is already a pain we don't need more from him."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:15 pm

like i would be stupid enough to do that. Elektra said jumped p hittingthe knob of the oor just right so it opened.
dragon is harder to get use to. she said bfore she left about wondering
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:20 pm

The days move by after that. Rothan had nothing about them movingeveryone from the house to his parents. The sun sets and everyone is ready laoding up into trucks they drive up tho the woods around the castle. They all start to disperce thorugh the woods. ROthan remembered about the traps and waited till a good amount of Hunters got ahead of him. After a good amount of time Rothan shifts into his werwolf form and begins picking off Hunters one at a time before they can get to the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Elektra went threw the forest alone she saw Rothan and what he was doing and also saw another hunter coming up behind him as he went after the one who had his back to him Elektra jumped out of the bushes over Rothan and shifted slitting the guy's throat easily. she wore leather pants and a leather halter top. tell th pack i am out here with out them and i will hit you. she hissed at him threw her mind. and don't go any further i am expecting some help. Elektra smiled as she heard screams and shifted into wolf form as hunters ran back attacked by the elements. a thick fog fell and Elektra held still smiled happy she had convinced Lucifer to help every one on her side could see threw the fog every one else was out of luck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Thanks for having my back Elektra. I know you can handle youeself Elektra. Besides most of them don't know I'm alive again. Rothan lilled every hunter that tried to pass him by ripping out their throats or eviserating them. Even if the fog could hamper hid vision he could still smell and hear. He could hear where the hunters where fighting or running away from as well as where the Lords where giving chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Elektra ran off shifting when she neared the leader of her back up. the Fire demon smiled when she walked over.
"Evening love."
"What have i told you about that?"
"sorry but i think we would make a better match then you and that were."
"huh i think the oposite and so does Lucifer evedently." Elektra paushed when Lucifer ran threw the fog straking and howling like a mad man.
"you know he has his moments.....just finish this up quickly please." Elektra turned and went back to the fight. she stumbled into the Castle when the sun came up weak from useing her powers of water and eletricity her side was cut and her head had a gash in it. she sat down in a chair and closed her eyes siging.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Rothan slips thorugh the open door and now in wolf form pads over to Elektra. Putting his feet on her lap he licks her face. His tail waggin as his tounge lols out of his mouth. He licks the side of her face where the blood trails down. Once he cleaned up her face he sniffs her to see if she is hurt anywhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 pm

"I am fine just tired, and going to hurt Lucifer he hit me with a tree limb.....the things the women in my family do to get help from him. my mother gave up her singing voice and doubled her mermaid curse.....he tried to get me to agree to giving him our first child." she smiled when ROthan growled
"hey i would never agree to that i would rather die so i threatened to kill his boyfriend he droped that and agreed."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Iknew I asked the right girl to marry me. I'd say you get a cookie but I don't have a cookie or even pockets to pull on out of. Rothan lifts his head up and looks around his nose twitching. The others are cominig I should go before they see me here. Rothan gives her a long wet lick across her cheek like he did back in her past life. Love you Elektra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:58 pm

when you going to come and stay i tolf your grandfather's and father already. Elektra said letting her eyes fall closed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:03 am

Rothan paused and looked at her. I'll go up to Torin's room and wait there with him. But you need to keep your eyes open or I will like your entire face and I wont spare the drool. Rothan was worries the cut and gash where worst then what they seemed. He didn't want to loose her again because of blood loss. Looking over at the stairs he can see people coming down. I will be waiting for you. He bolts up the other stairs and to Torin's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:10 am

i'll try i am just to tired i used a lot of power. Elektra got up and streaked then made her way up the steps slowly and to Toirn's room she found a chair and sat down.
"Tell me you don't have to fotage of Lucifer hitting me with a tree limb if you do Deleat it please."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:52 am

Rothan walks over in human form with a first aid kit. "That was a good size tree limb he got you with. Torin and I both winces as he connected." Torin nods in his chair. Rothan lifts up the side of her shir and looks at the cut. "Your lucky he didn't go higher could have been real bad." He cleans up the wound and puts a bandage on it. Even leansdown and kisses her side and her head. "Better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:56 am

"Yeah." Elektra closed her eyes againvery tired.
"Keep me awake for two hours if you can."
she said letting her head fall back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:02 am

"Ok." He flickes her in the forehead. "Don't get angery at my methods of doing so. I know yoyur tired and I'll take you to our room here shortly." Rothan looks at the door and stands behind Elektra's chair as the other Lords come in. They all walk in and shut the door, at first they didn't see Elektra and Rothan but then they all turn their heads like in a horror movie. They just stand there and look at them as if they couldn't believe their eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:05 am

Elektra rolled her head to the side and looked atthe lords.
"Hi" she yawned.
"Sorry i am a bit worn out i can't stop the storm." she nodded out side where it was thundering and lighting and raining softly.

Last edited by VitaToriVendetta on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:11 am

"Don't worry Anya cn stop it for us or take over for you." Lucien walks over and embraces Rothan. On after the other the Lords embrace Rothan. The wont do what they did to Elektra when they banished her from the house. "Because you turned on them and faught along side of us we know you have you memeories back and would never betray us but becarful of them in the future Rothan." Rothan nods. "I will Lucien. If I must play along with them then I will to keep you al in the loop." Rothan places a hand on Elektra's shoulder and squeezes it gentlly enough not to hurt but to keep her awake. "I should get Elektra to a bed before she falls outof hte chair." Rothan looks at Darius. "Tell mom to come to my old room." Darius nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:15 am

"i said two hours Rothan if i have a cuncusion and fall asleep....what am i saying i can't die unless Lucifer wishes it." gets up and holds onto Rothan stumbling a bit.
"sorry"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 am

"It's ok." Rothan scops her up into his arms and kisses her head. He nods to the Lords and his father and leave letting them do what they have to. Rothan figures they will keep everyone at his parents house until they are sure the Hunters wont come back. "At lest it will be quiet here for a few days. I don't think we should go back to the house for a little bit just to make sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 am

"okay." Elektra murmered about to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:29 am

Rothan carried her to the room and layed her down in the bed. He pulls off her shoes and pulls the blankets up over her. "Rest Elektra I will wake you in a hour on the hour until morning." Rothan sets the alarm and lays down next to her holding her to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:34 am

"I can't die easily Rothan, not untill Lucifer says i can." she muttered in her sleep. she woke up in the morning to the smell of food she sat up and looked at Rothan.
"You did it finaly." she muttered looking at the food
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:40 am

"Yeah it only took me not having Saber here and you totlly passed out to do it." Once she sits up and places the tray on her lap. He steals a peice of bacon. He walks around the bed and lays down next to her. "How did you sleep? And what deal did you make with Luciefer so I can go hurt him?" He goes for another piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:42 am

"deal with him for what?" she asked hitting his hand.
"Let me eat and you can have my scraps wolf boy."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:46 am

"I will glad eat your scraps wolf girl." Rothan lays back on the pillow with his hand behind his head. "For agrreing to take a deal with you cause if I was alive then I would be doing the same thing I want to do now." He turns his head and looks at her. "What deal did you make Elektra?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next