Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:38 pm

"And your human side what does that want cause there is no way you two can control a good relation ship if you are always a wolf, what would you do if she wanted to be like you? what would you do if she left again ? what would you do if she got a boyfriend and got married? she isn't ugly any guy would want her despite her past and the visions. think before some one else gets her." Elektra said making her son look at her and listen.
"Answer every question i just asked. verbaly."

Ephani wondered down the ailes of clothing as Paris flirted with the women.
"Why don't you just call another one of the lords and have them watch me so you can have your fun?" she asked as she picked up 5 pairs of jeans al diffrent styles then ten shirts. she had them in a big bag to carry around the store she froze looking at her dad when he threw something in the bag.
"if you wear girls clothing that is it."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Apostolos growls softly and looks away from her. Sighing he looks back at her. "My human side wants his childhood friend again. If she wants to be one of us it is her choice, unlike what dad had done to you in the past even if it was a mistake. She didn't leave the first time she was taken there is a big differnce." His lip curls a litle. "I know she isn't ugly mom and I don't know what I would do if she found someone else and got married." His voice raising as he become angery. "I guess I would just wish her happiness and go live in the wods." Apostolos push himself off the bed and begins to pace. "I would not be able to stand being here or at the house." He continues to pace back and forth his hands iopening and closing as he works on calming himself down. He mumbles, "I guess I would retreat into myself again. Cause when we where kids I loved her then." He stops in the middle of the room and looks at Elektra.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:02 pm

"And you still do don't you? if so then make her see you as more then a pet." stands up and touches his cheek
"You know what is right in your heart you know what you wnat and should do even though your head is telling you something diffrent. you need to find the balance between the two."

Ephani came home a few hours latter he dad and dropped her off at the door then left. she carried in the shopping bags and headed to her room not the new one Paris had set up for her but the old one, she wasn't a pink girl and she would do some redecorating like the windows and colors simply changing it to purple and banishing a few of the lights. she sat the bags down on the bed she closed her eyes and consentrated she changed the pink to purple and caught herself on the bed and looked around. doing that had whipped out all of her powers and a good portion of her energy.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Apostolos nods and closes his eyes. "How am I to do that?" Apostolos snorts. "How am I to balance the two? I have been more wolf then everyone else." He opens his eyes as she touchs his cheeks. He wraps his arms around Elektra and hold her tight. "You know mom if it wasn't for you I would still be a wolf now even after I found her the first time." He kisses her cheek and looks at the door. "She is back." Apostolos looks at Elektra with fear and uncertainty in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 pm

"If your father did a good job i am sure you will i mean heck he had to get me to like him in a diffrent time while i was hunting dragons and trying to hide what i was doing. and i was a mermaid for a bit of it." Elektra hugged him.
"Go talk to her first off then do what ever you think is right Paris isn't here so you have some time."

Ephani sat on her bed and looked at the bags of clothing. she saw a laptop on the desk with a note she read it in her head.
Ephani buy what you want online and have it sent to the post office down town one of us will pick it up for you and there is a credit card inside the lap top to charge it on don't worry about the coast- Torin Ephani opened the lap top and caught the credit card she moved back to the bed and sat there looking threw clothing sights credit card betwen her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:26 pm

I've always heard women like plastic but I didn't know it was this bad. Apostolos was leaning against the door and crossed his arms over his chest. How was the shopping trip? He looks at the bed covered in cloths and raises a brow. That is all you got?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Ephani sat the card on her leg and shot him a look.
"Yeah got a problem with it? and i am so ignoring the plastic comment, and the shopping was intresting." she went back to serching on the computer then.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 pm

Apostolos was taken back by her attidude towards him. "Well I'll let you go bakto shoppinghten." He pushes off the doorframe an dheads down the hall to his room. He slams the door behind him. Willing the heavy curtains open he pisks up his guitar and flicks on the amp. Guitar in onw hand he opens the door tot he blacony and walks out to where a wooden chair sat. Sitting down he started to play a wordless song at first but then started adding words to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 pm

sorry i have a headache and am tired i did something i shouldn't and you don't know how annoying it is to go out with my dad. she said to him threw the mind link with a sigh.
i am just really tired and my head realy hurts, if you didn't notice the room was purple when you came in, and you know people can't be nice to you 24/7 even if they are your friends.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm

He sents a mental snort through the link and keeps on playing letting hte music echo thorugh the forest. The music went from rock to blues. Do you want me to stop playing so your head will not hurt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Ephani opened the door to the balcony that was next to him and shot him another look.
"Why ask me i don't own you. So stop asking me what you should do you have your own brain and sorry if i offened you mr. high and mighty, i was a bit schocked to see you as a man i didn't relize who you where your highness." she slamed the door and went to her bathroom and got in the tub filling it up with bubbles that go over the top and cover every thing when she is under the water she couldn't hear any thing that wasn't in the same room as her the mucis was very distant.

Elektra looked at the celling along with every one else when they heard Ephani yelling at Apostolos.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 pm

Apostolos goes into a high note rift just for her. I'm sorry if I am trying to be more human for you. Playing hte last note he walk back into his room and turns off the amp and props the guitar against it. Grabing his hip holsters and flipping his duster over a shoulder. He walks downthe hallway and straps on the pistol belt. At the fornt door he puts on his coat and leaves slamming the door again. Apostolos heads into town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Ephani's anger was getting the best of her she waved her hand and appered infront of him fully clothed hair soked.
"I don't want you to try for me i want you to do what you want to do i don't want to conrtol you or have you please me at every turn and i want to do this." Stands up on her toes and kisses him before she disaperes and goes back to her room. unplugs the bathtub drain and goes back to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Apostolos stood there a little perplexed as to what just happened. Pressing his fingers to his lips he smiles and continues going into town. I do not want to be an animal for you I want to be a man for you but I don't know how Ephani. Apostolos walks around the city and stops at various stores. He even sees Paris but keeps his distance from the Lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:02 am

sorry i can't help you i am not a guy, try observing the people around you. i learned to cope with happened so fast cause of that women with the teal hair that came in that night.....your grandmother correct? o well it doesn't matter. god i hate spending other people's money. she mumbled the last part as she dropped things in the shopping cart online
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:19 am

It is not others money it is your money. I would believe Torin gave it to you. He is my great grandfather. I will have to introduce you to him sometime. Apostolos shops around and heads to his parents house. You have plans seeing you boyfriend tonight? As he refers to the man she was talking to the day they where taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 am

"i wouldn't have kissed you if i had a boyfriend that was my aunt's lover. they are getting married as we speak. what color would you think i look best in?[/i]
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:29 am

Don't know sorry to say I think your father would know best on that. Apostolos heads back up the hill. Behind him the group of thugs from a few weeks ago. Apostolos sighs as he sences them behind him. Dropping the bags he spins around drawing the pistols from his hips. Holding them up at them the thugs freeze eyes wide with shock and sudden fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:31 am

what's up? Ephani asked sensing some thing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:38 am

Nothing I can't handle. Apostolos snaps them out of their surprise by shooting at their feet. The thugs yell and head back into Buhda. Picking up the bags he walks through the gates of his parents house. If you have some time later think you would be willing to come to my parents place? Willing the doors open he walks and they close silently behind him as the lights turn on. His father had taught him how to cook as did his mother. Now he was going to the first time cook a meal for himself and someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 am

think you could come get me, so i know where the heck it is a and b that way i don't get screamed at later? Ephani asked as she ordered some clothing and then went to another webpage.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 am

Yeah I would suggest letting your father know tto. That you will be with me at my parents. Apostolos starts cooking and had already cut himself with a knife an burnt his hand with water. Apostolos couldn't wait to use the oven. I will come get you when itis time. If you don't konw how to get in touch with your father go find a Lord or any other male in the house. They will get a hold of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:47 am

Ephani opened her cellphone tha her dad had given her with only his muber in it and left a message on his voicemail then hung up she sat the laptop aside and chose an outfit for to night let a message
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

An hour later Apostolos knocked on her door. He clears his throat. "Ephani?" He waits there int he hallway like a akward teenager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:59 am

Ephani opened the door putting on a red high heel she had on a pair of black pants and a red halter top. her glasses in place.
"Hey" she strightened up and brushed her hair over her shoulder.
"So why are we going to your parent?" she asked slipping on the other heel bending over a bit to give him a good view of her chest on acadent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next