Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:28 am

When she was in a corner with her pants on Apostolos crouches beside her. "It's me touching you I am taking us home." He touchs his hand to hers and flashs them to his parents house and into his room. "Don't open your eyes yet." He wills the lights off and the curtains shut like he did the day he brought her there. "Ephani I need you to open your eyes." He crouches infornt of her and looks at her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:29 am

she kept her eyes closed and dropped her head into her lap and tried to move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 am

"Ephani I can't do anything till I get my hands free." He so wanted to comfort her and didn't know how the animal in him didn't know what to do. He whimpers. "I can't even shift like this." He whines a wolfish whine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:36 am

she let go of his hand quickly like it was a poisionous snake. she hugged her self as she cried leaning agaist the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:43 am

Growling from frustration Apostolos storms over to a mirro. He bashs his head into it chardingthe mirror. Blood dripping down his head again he crouchs on the floor and grabs a shard. THe glass bitting into his palm as he stats sawing away at the thick ropes that bound his arms from elbow to wrist .After an hour he finally breaks free of them. Shaking the feeling back into his arms he walks over to Ephani and picks her up. "Do not fight me Ephani I am in no mood now." He swore he wouldprotect her even when they where kids e had sworen it and had failed again. He places her in the tub. "Stay here. I am going to get you some cloths to wear." Walking away he goes to his closet and rummages for some cloths that will fit her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 am

Ephani got out and slamed the door closed ripped a pice of her shirt off and tied it arounf her eyes she transported to Paris's door she knocked on int and waited for him to answer makeshift blindfold in place.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 am

Hearing the door slam and then her scent all of a sudden going faint. Apostolos growls and flashs to the main house. [color] Paris opens the door and is surprised to see Ephani there. It took hima moment to realize something was wrong. "What's wrong?" He opens the door and lets her into his room. He can hear clawed feet clicking from down the hall. He shuts the door on Apostolos. "Did he hurt you?" The demon skull shows on his face from his anger.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:54 am

she shook her head and hugged Paris. her mind said the only man to trust at this moment was her father or Damon. she barried her face in his chest as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:00 am

Apostolos clawed furiusly at the door. He howled. Paris holds her tight against him. He makes soothing sounds to try and calm her down. "What happened baby? If he hurt you i will skin him alive." paris could hear Apostolos claw and howling on the other side of the door as if in a rage. Paris walks to the chair and sets Ephani down in it and crouchs infront of her. He gently rubs the tears off her face. "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:02 am

Ephani couldn't speak and she was glad her Aunt had taught her how to send memories as visions to people. she touched Paris's arm and showed him every thing. she had stopped crying for she ran out of tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:07 am

Paris closes his eyes as the chair arms begin to protest as he grips them with all his strength. Taking a deep breath he stands up and goes to the door. Flinging it open he grabs Apostolos by the scruff of his neck. Lifting the wolf up so they where eye level. Apostolos was growling and showing his teeth at Paris. "You were suposed to protect her." He threw Apostolos into the hallway and shut the door. He turns to Ephani. "For your own safety you are not to leave the castle for any reason unless I or another Lord say otherwise. I will not have you be taken or abused like that again." He looks to the door and then back to her. Pointing at the door wher clawing and growling can be heard again from the other side. "You are also not to be near him again." Paris turns opens the door kicksApostolos out of the way and shuts the door leaving her in the room alone. He even locks the door ebhind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 am

Ephani walked into the bathroom and got a shower and then holding the towle around her sniched some clothing from her father and sat in the chair.

Elektra slammed Paris against the wall.
"How dare you kick my son!" she yelled at him ignoring her husband who was trying to pull her away.

Damon appered in the room and picked Ephani out of the chair Lucifer had told him what happened and went about torturing the man's soul. Damon sat down holding her he had alwasy talked to her when she was in that place he just couldn't get her out. he had been suffering a power cold where he couldn't contorl his powers and things tended to go wron. they always did this close to the anaversy of his wife's death that was over 1,000 years ago. he could heal and take away pain. so he did that he took away the pain she felt and held her as she cried again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:38 am

Apostolos lay one the floor he knew some of his ribs where broken from Paris's kick. He thinks other things where broken. He sighds and just lays there watcing his mother kick Paris's butt. Paris takes a hold of Elektra's hands and pulls them off of him. "Do not touch me Elektra I will not stand it tonight. Rothan control your female. I have to go talk to Lucien. The Hunter's as usual have gone to far." Apostolos watchs Paris walk down the hall and tells his parents what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:44 am

Elektra turned taking Rothan's hand and ran up the steps Ace on her Heels.
Damon sat her back in the chair and disapered as the women and Rothan came running in niether seeing him.
Ephani looked up at them silently looking like a loss child. she sat in the chair hugging her legs now she looked at the door and saw Apostolos she dropped her hand down off the side of the chair. Damon had made anohte pair of sunglasses apper and had put them on her before he left.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:58 am

Apostolos looked at her through the open door. Laying there while his body slowly healed himself. At some points his breathing was labored and he would close his eyes as if something hurt him. Darius kneels beside him and places a hand on him. With Darius being the alpha of their pack he had a healing powere to all who are pack. The smell of the forest intensifies as Darius places a hand on Apostolos's ribs. He whimpers and whines as the bones move back to where they belong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:04 am

Elektra moved over to Ephani and hugged her ace did also. like being shocked wave after waves of vision's swamped her mostly of ace's life.Ephina blinked twice when the women let go and stood back. she looked past the and saw Paris in the hall.

"You can't lock her in here Paris that was un fair and not right so was braking Apostolos ribs."

Ace sat at Ephani's feet and toook her hand the two both knowing a simulare pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:16 am

"Fine then she is not to leave the castle. I will not have my daughter hurt again." Paris was so angery and after his talk with Lucien he was livind. He could not go after the man who injured his Ephani. "NO male is to go near her unless he has a mate or she wishs it." He loos to Apostolos. "That includes you in whatever form you choose." Apostolos rolls onto his feed when Darius takes his hand away. Likcing his grandfathers hand in thanks he gets to his feet. Sneezing at Paris Apostolos padsdown the hall to the room that was kept for him. He still limped a little as he walked. Nosing thoruhg the door he finds a large dog bed and lays down in the darkness. Paris walks over to Ephani. "You have the room next to mine Ephani." He takes her hand in his and crouches beside her. "I'm sorry or my reation earlier. I was angery for what had happened to you and I wanted vengence for you and did not think." Paris kisses her forehead. "When I go into town next I will get you some things like cloths you will not want for anything here." Paris looks to Ace and Elektra. "I'm sorry for what I did to Apostolos it was wrong of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:24 am

in the middle of the night when paris was asleep Ephani found her way to Apostolo's room and laid down next to him.
i am sorry she said as a whispeer in his mind fightin back another set of tears.
he over reacted it wasn't your fault if i could contorl the visions more i wouldn't have gotten distracted and it wouldn't have happened.....Ace had a simlar experince if not worse. Ephani talked in her head not even knowing ih Apostolos was awake and could hear her. she barried her face in his fur.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:29 am

Apostolos shifts in the bed to give her more room and curls up as bst he can around her. He gives her a small like on her fast to let her know she is forgiven. He rests his head on her stomach and falls back asleep. Just do one thing for me Ephani. He cracks an eye open it shines in the light that seeped from the light in the ahllway. Keep your dad away from me or I may bit him in a place he needs in order to survive. With that he falls back asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:34 am

Ephina woke up the next morning swatting the boot that tapped her in the side she looked up threw her sunglasses that Damon had made stronger and saw her dad she shifted and had Apoatolos between her and the wall. she looked up at Paris and covered her mouth as she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:44 am

Paris tilts his head towards the hallway so that way Aopstolos could sleep. Once in the hallway Paris looks at her. "How are you this morning? If I wasn't an immortal I think I would have had a heart attack this morning when I found you gone." Paris sighs and looks at the floor as he leans aginst the wall. "I am trying to do right by you Ephani and I don't have the practice like the other Lords do. With my demon I could never have a relationship with your mom. But if you will let me I would like to keep our father daughter one?" He looks up at her. He's trying to appologize and let you know what is on his heart but he can't seem to get the words out Ephani. Apostolos had woken when he felt Ephani wake. He was giving her what time she needed with her father. "If you want to since I have no clue what you like to wear. I would like you to come with me ito town if you are willing." Paris looks in to the bed room. "and Apostolos too if you want him to come."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 am

"Yeah sure that would be cool." think you can last a while in the house with out climbing up a wall? she shoot back at Apostolos.
Ephani hugged her father.
"It is a good thing you didn't keep it going with my mom.....you don't want to know how many guys i ssaw eenter and leave the house when i was five, and she tended to get drunk also. but i don't agree with her that my father is only good for one thing, you need practice yes but you make a great dad, tend to overreact a bit, but i can't blame you." she kissed his cheek and smiled at him.
" But you are so not going underwear shopping with me, that is just messed up."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Paris chuckles. "Sounds good to me." Paris nods. "I sometime have that affect on women unfortunatly. But since you are my child you are not affected like women are." With a sigh he rolls off the bed and pads over to them and sits in the doorway. If that is what you want but don't blame me if I am out and about while you are. Apostolos shifts into human form wearing nothing but red flannel sleeping pants. His hands on his thin hips. Brushing his white and black hair out of his face he heads for the dinning room smelling breackfast. His gait was preditory as he headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:54 pm

"Alright well i just don't want you forcing me to buy grany panties that is why i don't want you in there.....want to eat first or while we are out?" Ephani asked taking her dads arm.
"Feels strange doesn't it, to be able to act like a father now i mean.....your overprotective sense has kicked in and your careing and spoling." Ephani said as the headed to the steps. sorry just think it would be nice if me and him could have some parent child time.....your my friend and it is cool to hang out and all. Ephani left with her father after breakfast.

Elektra draged her son into a privet room to have a talk after breakfast.
"What is wrong with you? you seem more depresed then normal, i thought you wanted Ephani back so you two could be friends again......or do you see her as something else?" *brushes his hair back.
"it is strange to say but you look older then your father with that white strike.....you drove your self crazy with wory and that is what you got." (talking about worrying over Ephani when she was first taken.)
"Tell me how you feel maybe i can help if not then your father maybeable to or Darius."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:19 pm

I would not have take time away from him. If you want i'll take you shoping for sutff you can get with him He chuckles mentally at her in granny panties. "Yes it is a little weird for me but I will get used to it. You can get whatever you want I will not tel you no." Paris knew of what women wear these days. He also knows what they don't wear. "We can eat out but I must say sorry if random wemon start showing up and I start embarassing you. My demon is making me do it." Paris gives a crooked smile.

Apostolos closes the door in the room and sits on the bed looking at the floor. "They wont understand mom." He looks up at her. "Unlike them I have more power over my animal side then they do. Where they have more control over their human side. I am more comfortable in fur then in skin." Throughout the years while Ephani was missing he talked to his mother the most. "I can not explain it but my wolf wants Ephani more as a mate then as a friend but I know she can not be unless it is her choice." He turns his head and looks at the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next