Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 pm

"Not my pet.....and i said that wrong. you lucky he didn't let me off my leash, but i think he is willing to now." Ephani whipped the blood from her lip and then sluged the guy in the face.
"Should i do more master?" she said with a sly smile pulling out a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Apostolos rolls his eye with a sigh. "Yeah." Lowering his head into the choke hold he flings his head back quickly hitting the guy holding him in the face. The guys steps back holding his bloody nose the other two tackle Apostolos to the ground and start hitting him.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Ephani looks at the leader and smiles.
"O you should call your guys off before you regret it." she held the dagger to his crouch and dogged his fist.
"i will so do this." she pressed the dager cuting threw his jeans and boxers to scrape his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

The leader panics and tell the other three to back off. But they are so enraged they don't hear him as they cointinue to attack Apostolos. Apostolos waits till they get tired and then with them stil piled on him he works in standing up. The thugs roll off of him as he stands he was bruised and bleeding. With a growl he launches himself onto them as they made ready to attack him again. He grabs one from behind and puts him in a choke hold and using him as a sheild as his buddies punch him. Letting go of the unconcious body he goes after the other two who go running down the street. Apostolos can her the leader still yelling. The leader watches as Apostolos wound heal before his eyes. He watches as Apostolos opens his duster revealing the pistols at his hips. He screams like a girl thinking that the tall guy was going to shoot him. "I'm sorry I didn't know you where one of the ANgels I swear it." "let him go." Apostolos looks at the leader. "You are spaired pick up your friend and go and don't try to attack innocents again." He watchs the leader collect up his fallen comrad and run down the street yelling for the other two to wait up for him."You ok?" He pulls a handchecif out of his back pocket and cleans her face up before he does his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:51 pm

"I am fine master." she said the turned heading out of the ally way. she slipped the blade back into place and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Apostolos groans and shakes his head as his eyes roll. He walks behind her and looks her over. YOu kno wyou don't have to call me that. He falls into step beside her with a sigh. He looks his cloths over to make sure no blood where on them. Thankfully there wasn't. "How's your cheek feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:58 pm

"Fine, you don't need to worry Apostolos." Ephani said looking in store windows as she walked by them.
"This place has changed."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:05 pm

"Has it? I'm alowed to worry if I want." Saddly Apostolos was begining to think od Ephani as a mate he didn't understand teh feeling he felt or the reason why he did. There was no one else around to teach him since everyone else who was in the pack stayed in human form ninety-five percent of the time. "Do you want to do some shoping?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 pm

"Actulay i am meeting up with a guy in an hour or two so if you want to split go ahead." Ephani said as she stopped in of a window.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 pm

"Who?" Apostolos knew many people in the city. He did not want her to be captured by Hunters again. Especially if he could protect her.If you don't mine it I would rather stick around. I don't have to be in this form . Apostolos looks intot he window she is looking at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 pm

"You don't know him and do what ever you want." Ephani said continueing down the street she went in one of the cheepest clothing shops and started to look threw the clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Apostolos looks around the shop. Yo still need cloths don't you? He looks around and stands by a rack of hoodies waiting for her. If you want I can pay for whatever you need. Apostolos will have to begruginly talk to Paris about Ephani and getting her some money. Torin had kept the wwhole family stocked with it that they were very wealthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 pm

"I don't want hand outs." she said making an outfit up and then grabing some pj's she paied for them and took the bag from the lady behind the counter. she walked out with Apostolos.
"I need to get these cloths back to the owner tomarrow so if i go poof that is where i am." Ephani headed to the park and looked at her watch.
"Okay got to go meet him." she walked to the park and smiled at the guy who stood at the bench he smiled at her and stood up hugging her he kept his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Apostolos bit back the growl how could he be so foolish to think she would like him. He walks over to the park where he can see her but give her, her space. Sitting on a swing he just sits there and tries not to watch them. He slowly swings back and forth waiting for her to be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Ephina walks with Edger he laughs and kisses her forhead.
"Your anut wants you to take this."
"no i am not taking your guy's money."
"i told her that but she told me to try........you have grown up Ephani, if your mother had let us me and your aunt would have taken you in.....have a good night."
"you too." she huged him and steped back as he disapered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Apostolos looks at the ground and swings. He didn't see her coming but he could smell and hear her. Enjoy your time with your friend? He keeps swinging not even looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 pm

"Yeah and what is the matter wit you?"Ephani asked sitting on the swing next to him and pushed off humming.
"so what is your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:50 pm

"Nothing." Apostolos head jerks up as he looks around. From around the park people started coming out of the shadows. He whispers, "Hunters." Standing up his hands go to the pistols at his hips. Pulling them from their holsters but keeping them hidden within the duster. He looks over at Ephani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Ephani stands hand on the chain of the swing. when the group charges she uses the swing to strangle one guy as she kicks the other back she looks over at Apostolos who was fighting. she felt a vision trying to wesel it's way in and tried to hold it back but the force of it was strong then something hard hit her head and she blacked out. when she came to she was back in the padded room wearing a stright jacket and chained to a table with thick heavy silver chains.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Apostolos finds himself in a padded room with his arms tied behind his back. With a sigh he pushs his head on the floor and gets his knees under himself. With slow progress he stands up and looks around the room he was in. Ephani can you hear me? Apostolos begins to pace back and forth in the padded cell. His lip curling back from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 am

cominuicating was harder the normal.
barly.....you alright? Ephani looked to the door as a guy came in he started to undo his pants and Ephani started to freak.
No!...... she screaamed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 am

Apostolos could feel the fear in Ephani and charges at the door breaking it. Falling to the floor he gets his feet back under himself. Looking around the halls he can hear people shouting from one hallway. Sniffing the air he catches Ephani's scent and races down the hallway. Rage fulling him he finds her door and starts trying to kick it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:08 am

the man was putting his pants back on smiling cruly Ephina laid on her side crying her bottoms missing. her eyes where closed tight her sunglasses smashed on the floor, they landed there when the guy hit her for yelling. he stepped on them just to make matters worse.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:19 am

Apostolos charges in and head butts the man inthe head. Their head colliding making an aweful sound. Apostolos's incisors elongate. Jumping onto the pron mans back Apostolos plunges his fangs into the mans shoulder. The Hunter lets out a yell from the pain as Apostolos rips and tears into the guy making a bloody mess. A wolf like growl emits from Apostolos's throat as he attacks the guy. Get up find your pants feel around for them. Now! Once the body was not trying to fight back he gets up and used his shoulder to clean off his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:22 am

Ephani obayed him ignoring the pain. she found her pants and slipped them on . tears slid down her face she sat in a huddled ball on the floor then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next