Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Phoenix let go of him when she heard the deamon.
"Not sure if that was good or bad but i don't want to piss it off." she sat back down and pulled her hair up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Icarus turns and looks at her. "He is content it seems the demon of distrust likes you." Running his hand down the planes of his chest and abs until his thumb hooks into his sword belt. He leans against the wall watching her. "If you could live anywhere, where you you go?" Maybe if the HUnters thought she was dead they could spend some time in the places she wanted to live. "Or even places you have always wanted to see."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:51 pm

"I have seen enough place running from the hunters, all i am wanting is a place to call home stupid as it sounds, but if i had to ever go back to someplace it would me Rome, Greece, Japan, or Irland i only got a chance to go threw the place not see them." Phoenix walked over to him and hugged him.
"but any more no matter how hard i wish it wasn't true it is your side i want to stay beside."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Icarus wraps his arms around her. "Well how about we see the world together then? If you want to that is." He holds her close. "We will never have to worry about money to travel and if you want asomething and can not keep it whereever we go then it will be sent back to Buhda for you." Lifting her chin so she can look at her. "No matter where we go I will be by your side protecting you." He kisses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Phoenix kissed him back. the next night the where running and she heard foot falls behind them. she shoved Icarus in front of her she felt something pirce her shoulder and saw one go into his. she stumbled and fell blacking out hating sleeping darts more then ever.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Icarus woke with a start and a pounding headache. The last thing he remember was running through the woods. He looked around the padded cell not seeing Phoenix. Fear grips him as he jumps to his feet and looks for a door. Phoenix? Where are you are you ok? Sniffing the air he could not put faces to the scents he smelt. He remembers Ephani telling about her times with the Hunters and their padded cells. He didn't want what happened to Ephani happen to Phoenix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Phoenix woke disoriated in a big bed she looked at the man standing at the bottom of it.

Hunter grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the bed and dragged her down the hall he slipped a gass mask on and stood out side a door and punched numbers in. he waited then threw her into the room.
"have fun with you friend now, he will tare you apart."

Phoenix got up and looked at Icarus she gasped in schock when Icarus's hand closed around her throat.she tried to pull them away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Icarus growled and looked at Phoenix his hands tightening. A part of his mind screaming at him to stop. Help me! Stop me! His incisors elongate his body shimmering as he begins to shift. Within a blink of an eye he was in werewolf form his claws digging into her skin but not yet breaking it. If I bite you in any way you will become a shifter! Panic laces his mental voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Phoenix couldn't breath and she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Dropping her to the ground he turns on the room clawing the walls trying to find the door. He could smell others. His claws found the door seem and start trying to rip it appart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 pm

when the girl woke up he add the gass into the room again. Pandora's box his butt if she was she would have abolished the deamon and saved herself.

Phoenix sat up her back to the wall and stared at Iscarus as he approched. her throat hurt so she didn't even try to speak. she pulled a blade out of her boot hating that she would have to draw a blade against him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:38 pm

Icarus was able to calw a hole leading tot he hallway so this time the gas was not as potent. His breathing was heavey as he was clawing the whole time while she was out. You see the torn up spot int he wall? The gas isn't as bad there I got a tiny hole leading to the hallway. Icarus curls his lips baring his teeth. Let us play for the Hunters shall we? Icarus lunges at her making it look like he is moving her towards the wall the door was hidden in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Phoenix scrambled where he wanted her to and dropped the knife. her breathing was heavy her neck brusied.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:15 am

Icarus lowers himself onto all fours and rolls his shoulders as if her was going to leap onto her. When I break through the door grab onto my shoudlers and hold on tight. He looks at her and leaps at her his teeth bared. Crashing throught he ravenged door he pauses for to get onto his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 am

Phoenix jumped on his back and held on tight her face barried in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:29 am

Icarus tears through the halls claws flying everywhere cutting down Hunter left and right. While he run he pullsPhoenix off his back and into his arms as bullet wiz by them. Sometime they would get a good shot and he would feel the bite of the bullet entering him. He growls from the pain as he holds her and bursts through the front doors. Daylight blinds him for a second before turning down an alleyway as he hears startled peoples screems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:37 am

Phoenix held on to him not speaking since swalowing hurt like hell.

he stood infront of his boss.
"Give it up it is a lie the girl would have killed him taken away his sin if she was the box no questions about it and we have her dna nothing is odd about it she is human. must be the sister of that other girl."

Ephani stoped at the top of the steps. she saw the whole conversation what happened and every thing. she turned and found Darius.
"order Icarus back with the girl,at least till he gets the drug out of his system and has been threw the with draw!" a few hours latter Ephani stood out side one of the cells with Phoenix. the men had thrown Icarus in.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:43 am

Icarus shifts back into human form and gives them all a board look. "Can I come out now?" He lost count how many times he had asked. He knew it had been a few days since the Lords had found him. He nearly illed Darius, Rothan and Apostolos as they tries to get him into the cell. He nudged the empty battered food tray with his bare foot. They had left him with nothing but a pair of leather pants that where covered in dirt and grime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

Phoenix held onto one of the bars the bursing around her throat was covered in the dark purple brusing. she rested her forehead against the bars also. her eyes speaking since she wouldn't the scar was the lightes part of it all.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 am

Icarus walks over to the bars loking only at Phoenix. Everyone else steps back and Lucien puts a hand on Phoenix's shoulder just in case. He presses his head to hers and gently touchs her throat. "I am sorry I hurt you Phoenix. Please forgive me?" His hand slides away and walks into the cell and its shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:01 am

Phoenix looked over at the lords her eyes begging.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 am

Icarus watchs the Lord from the shadows. Reyes walks over and unlcoks the door. Icarus just stands there and watchs Phoenix to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:06 am

Phoenix walkedin and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:10 am

Icarus sighs and relaxes into her arms. He pulls her to him and burries his face into her hair. "I will not let them have you again nor will I let them use me against you." He pulls back and looks at her and caresses her cheek with his hand. "Shoot me if you have to next time. Or if my must stab me but do not let me hurt you again." Icarus looks past her shoulder to the dispercing group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:15 am

Phoenix nodded and then kissed him. she wouldn't leave the cell with out him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next