Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm

Icarus nods and wanders his way upstairs using his nose to track down the little pup. Stepping into his room he sees Blackstar there. He was just about to call Phoenix when he saw the book on his bed. "What do you have there little trouble maker?" He sits down next to Blackstar and rubs behind her ear. Picking up the book he looks at what is one the front. "Why would you bring her diary here? That is not very nice." He knows he shouldn't read it but curiousty was egging him on.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Black star curled up against him and fell asleep as he read.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Laying back on the pillows an arm proping up his head he begins to read the first entry. He looks up from time to time to make sure he doesn't get caught by Phoenix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 pm

about four hours later Phoenix knocked on his door* did you give up or is she in there and you thought it would be funny not to tell me?" Phoenix tapped her foot on the wood floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:24 pm

Icarus quickly stuffs the book under his matteress. "No me and her where just having a heart to heart then fell asleep." He opens the door yawning. Stepping aside to let her in he walks over to his black leather recliner and sits down. The chair sucking him into it. "So how much did you look?" He smiles as he looks at her in a way he was glad he read as far as he did in her diary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:28 pm

"Most of down stairs" she said crossing her arms over her chest. she watched as Blackstar pulled her diary out from under the matress and walked off with it.
"And that is he only bad habit taking my diary and hiding it then moving it again." Phoenix walked out in the hall and got herdiary back and put it up on the top of a book shelf.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Icarus watchs where she puts it. "Yeah well pups can be pups." He has many naughty pup stories. "Has your tattoo been glowing recently?" He hated that she is now always cooped up here. "Why don't we go into town tonight?" He spins the ring on the chain while holding the red stone in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:46 pm

"Sure sounds like fun." Phoenix watched him play with the necklaces.
"They mean something?" she asked nodding at them.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 pm

"I think so they gave it to me whn I got back." Icarus stops spinning it and looks at the ring. "I guess I was going to ask someone to marry me but never got the chance." He looks up at her and he feels some of the fog in his mind lift. "I think it was someone here at the time but I just don't know who." Icarus sighs and hits his forehead with his palm trying to break free the memories he knows are there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 pm

"Don't hit your head to hard you might diloge your brain." she said putting Blackstar in her kenal as her punishment.
"so when do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:55 pm

"Well maybe I would get somewhere in trying to remember if I do." Icarus looks up at her then outside. "We can go now if you want, but we have to disguise you a bit just in case of Hunters." Standing up he goes over to his closet and pull out some cloths he thought would fit her. "You willing to look like a guy?" He pops his head of the closet when he asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:57 pm

"Yeah no problem it is only scary when a guy cross dresses she said leaning on the door fram watching his butt when he stuck his head back in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Icarus back out of his closet with an arm load of cloths. "Well I have alot of choices for you," He dumps the cloths on the bed and seperated shirts from pants for her. "You going to bring Blackstar with us? Or will he suffer here with all the kids chasing him?" He looks over his shoulder at him and notices her looking. "Like the view?" He raises an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:04 pm

"Yeah very much so and Blackstar is a girl and is in time out in her cage." Phoenix moved over and grabbed a shirt and pants off the bed and went into her room she came out a few moments later dressed. an Ace wrap around her chest to make her look like she was a guy. the boobs would have been a give away.
"Okay how do i look?" she asked dropping her voice as low as she could to sound like a guy.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Icarus laughs and smiles. "Disturingly good." He grabs a baseball hat and puts it on her head. "Just to give your face some more shadow." He looks down uintoher eyes and wraps an arm around her waist. If anyone walks into his room they will be very confused on what is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Phoenix smiled
"Just call me Phil." she kept her voice lower and stood up on her toes and kissed him as the door swung open and one of the lords stood there with ace.

Ace cocked her head to the side and watched.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Pulling back slowly he turns and sees Ace and Cameo. His face pales and reddens. "Umm hi guys." He looks at Phoenix then back to them. He laughs nerviously at the situation he finds himself in an not knowing where to go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:28 pm

"We came to ask if you have seen Ephani but never mind have fun with your boyfriend." Ace shut the door trying not to laugh she took off to tell the lords what she saw.

Phoenix started laughing and opened the door running out and sliding down the banister she landed on her feet at the bottom of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Icarus walks out with hung head. He knew the Lords would never let him live this down. Some days it didn't pay to have eternal life. Looking at the floor he doesn't realize he made it to the front foyer. Just before he could breath a sigh of releif he heads a few people trying to hold back their laughter. Slowly he looks up ad sees every Lord and his female and some of the adult looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Phoenix looked at the group who was trying to hold back there laughter and pulled off the hat.
"It was me." she said grabbing Icarus's hand and putting the hat back in place. dragging him out side.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Icarus holds onto her hand and walks beside her. 'There still not going to let me live that down you know." He walks down the path with her his crimson coat buttoned to take away the nighttime chill his pistols at his hips. "Where would you like to go first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:48 pm

"I don't care but the people in town will think your gay if you keep holding my hand." she said with a laugh. soon they entered the town and she let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Icarus playfully pushs her shoulder. "Well I have the whole house thinking I am so why not the whole town huh?" He looks up and downt he street and sees the ring shop he baught the ring at and tries to think who he wwent there for. He sighs when nothing reveils itself. He curses the HUnters for messing with his head especially his memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:00 pm

"Your thinking to hard, when you don't try and relax they will come back to you when you least expect it." Phoenix said keeping her voice low like a guys.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:35 pm

"Yeah well after twenty years you thnk they would have come back by now." Icarus sees the club the other Lords frequent. "Wanna go in? Or are you afraid that some girls will be wanting to dance with you." He chuckles. He looks at the long line in front and doesn't worry about it since the Lords and their family where considered V.I.P Especially since they had fixed it up the day the HUnters blew it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next