Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:21 am

Phoenix had left and now her 20th birthday had arrived and the greek words had appered on her back she came back to the house she had grown up in. she knocked on the door a phoneix had been tattooed on her inner wrist when she was 18 a gift from her friend in Japan. Phoenix stood out side the door waiting for some one to answer. when she saw a pack of wolfs she dropped her bag and took off into the forest chaseing after them she weaved in and out of the trees grabbing on to them once in a while to add more force as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 am

Icarus stands on a rise watching the next generation run together. As he sat there the wind blowing in his fur he sees Poenix not only running by keeping up with the little pack. As they vanush over a hill he howls for them to meet him at the front of the castle. Leaping off the embankment he runs to the front of the house before them. He sits on his tail so it will not betray how happy he is to see her.

(well looks like it decided to give me back my post *beat up post eating monster*)
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 am

Phoenix sits then laies down her bag as her pillow. she was out of breath now but she felt good. she sat up after a moment and schook her head. her long black hair had been cut to the middle of her back and had whispy ends. she stood when the men shifted and grabbed her bag.
"Hi......all i can think to say is i am back but that is a duh statement." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:08 pm

Icarus shifts back into his usual black leather pants and long coat with no shirt unerneith. Clasping his hands behind his back he waits for the others to leave. He had his har cut short after she had left. He keeps his emotions in check as he looks at her. "It is nice to have you home Phoenix. Come inside everyone will want to see you." Icarus had not aged in the twenty years that she was away. So he still looked like the young man she had known before she rebirthed herself. Except now he wore the red stone Pandora had given him and a ring on the white gold chain. Icarus can still rmemeber the times when Phoenix was young and he would chase after her in wolf for. Just like Ephani and Apostolos she wanted to be the trainer and him always to wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Phoenix smiled and steped to the side as a little wolf pup went to jump on her.
"His is Blackstar, found her when she was a pup." Phoenix picked upt the little one who tried to jump up her leg.
"and pup i mean newborn, her mother left her evedently, and you guys corrupted my mind there was no way i could not take her in. Getting her in a crate for the pale ride here was funny." Phoenix picked up her bag and held it in one arm the pup in the other. Blackstar was white except for the star like marking on her forehead and her one black booted foot. Phoenix walked in side and dropped her bag and huged those that came over to her.
"Hey."

"You came back only for one reason." Ephain said as she hugged phoenix.
"The words have appered on your back."

"Yeah i told you i would come back and except inprisionment once they did." Phoenix shited the pup in her arms that was shaking a bit unsure about the large group and suroundings and the little kids that looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Icarus plucks Blackstar out of Phoenix's arms. "Hush little one." He rubs behind the pups ear trying to calm her. He placesher onthe floor and shifts to wolf form for her. So that way she would not feel so scared. He plays with her bumping her to the ground and licking her head. Anytting that would feel familiar to her and make her feel welcome. When she gets older she can always run with the pack. I doubt Darius and Rothan will object to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:21 pm

"She is faster then me now she just tires out quicker." Phoenix scopped her up along with her bag and headed to her room. blackstar jumped out of her arms and onto the bed she curled up and fell asleep. Phoenix headed to the gym once she had changed clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Icarus back in human form was running around the track with his ipod on. He wears short jogging shorts and sneekers. He had been running since she had gone up to her room. One more song and he would start bench pressing. He just hoped he wouldn't be pinned to the bench again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Phonexi slipped her ipod into the station and hit play. when Baby Bash featuring T-Pain - Cyclone came on Phoenix started to dance like the people in the video she had on short shorts and a sports bra she was wearing only socks her shoes where on the bench. she danced with her eyes closed not relizing any one else was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Icarus was going through repitions when he sees something out of the corner of his eye. Looking over he sees Phoenix dancing and the bar slips out of his hand and hits him in the chest pushing all the air out. Gasping he tries to push the bar up but can't. With a sigh he lays there just trying to breath. In the back of his mind he wonders if that was to reason why he was in this perdicament the first time. Phoenix!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:50 pm

Phoenix spun around and cursed she ran over and helped him.
"Sorry, didn't relize you where in here." she looked down at him then turned walking away. she grabbed her ipod and was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 pm

"I'll just have to remember not to look at you when you when I bench press." He rubs his chest as he takes a deep breath taking in the air he was missing. "You can stay Phoenix and finish your excersizing." With a groan he sints up and sees a red line across his chest from where the bar was resting on it. He grabs a water pottle and poors the water over his head to cool him off letting the water run down his body.

Last edited by Nox the Wolf on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:57 pm

"No i'll just wait till it is free." she headed back to her room and caught black star who launched herself at her when she opened the door.

Ephani stood at teh door to the gym.
"When are you going to remember are you even trying? Phoenix may of made her self be reborn but she remembers all of it she just doen't show it to you so you won't feel bad." Ephani turned on her heel and left.

Phoenix walked on the top of the roof Blackstar was in the book bag on her back peeking her head out and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Icarus walks out of the door his hair still wet from the shower. "Hey would you mind any company up here or do you want to be alone?" He walks over and crouchs down and idly pets Blackstar while he looks at her. He still couldn't get past the fog that blocked his remaining memories. He figured they where memories of Phoenix, cursing the Hunters for messing with his mind. He still wanted to give Doug a little piece of his mind someday he would get his vengence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Phoenix shruged
"What ever you want." she sat the bag down and black star carefully moved over to Icarus. Phoenix made a circle around the roof once then sat down and watched the forest. she rubbed the tattoo on her wrist as she started to hum the old greek lulaby.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Icarus sings the words while she hums it. he pulls Blackstar into his lap and pets her. "So you have been gone a while tell me the sights you have seen." He looks up at her. "I like the new tattoo on your wrist." The Lords had told him when he gave her up as an infat that she was the box and someday she would be back. They told him about the tattoo on her back and how the words will glow if she is feeling those feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:21 pm

"thanks and nothing new, just been in Japan lending my skills out to a friend. she is sending her kid here soon, it is safer for her i said i would watch after the little devil, she is worse then me. a very strange child also." Phoenix sat there she turned and looked at Icarus.
"How have you been?" she tumbled to the side and rolled down the side of the roof when a bullet hit her she grabbed onto the edge of the roof with her un wounded arm and held on.
"She heard one of the boy's voices yelling that he was sorry that he thought the safty was on.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:37 pm

"Nothing can be as bad as you." Icarus smiles then shrugs. "Been alright everyone has gotten used to me being around again. Darius entrusted me with the training and overseeing of all the younger wolves...." He watchs Phoenix get shot and leaps to his feet spilling Blackstar out of his lap. Reaching down the slope of the roof he grabs a hold onto Phoenix's wrist and beguns pulling her up. He yells at the boy. "Go see Maddox and tell him what you did then put that gun away till I find you!" Icarus sighs and shakes his head and saying something about kidsshould not have guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:40 pm

Phoenix held onto Icarus looking up at him she gently touched his cheek then kissed him.
"Thank you." she turned and went inside careful of her shoulder. Black star fallowed behind dragging the empty bag with her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Smiling he follows Phoenix. He scoops up Blackstar and the bag and walks behind her. His feet silent on the flagstone floor. He lifts his nose and begins sniffing. "You coming to dinner?" He stops where the hallways T's off. One way to the room the other to the common rooms. He stands there waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:55 pm

"I am getting the bullet out of my arm first." she said heading to her room once there she grabbed a pair of twasers and pulled the bullet out. she dropped it on the table then strated to clean the wound out once that was done she stiched it up.
"come on let us go." she sat Blackstar on her bed and shut the door.

Blackstar grabbed the book she always saw her mom write in and draged it down she nuged the door open and found the room that smelled like the guy she nugged that door open and managed to get the book on the bed she sat there wating for him then. on the front cover in neat but bold letters was written Diary.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 am

"Had to do that enough that you don't need help I see." Icarus sat next to Phoenix keeping Paris away from her. He was somwhat surprised that Paris was behaving himself. He will have to ask one of the Lords later. "It is nice to have you back at the table again." He felt odd so unsure of what he should be saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:21 am

"Relax." Phoenix said filling her plate with food and eating.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Icarus relaxes and starts spinning the ring on the chain as he thinks. He tries so hard to part the fog in his mind so much to the point he has gottne headaches from it. Letting hte rin drop to his chest he puts food on his plate. Not as much as he usually would his stomach was bothering him and he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:32 pm

once dinner was done phoenix went back to her room and started a mad search for blackstar. she searched her room then ran down the steps and started to look all over the first floor.
"Iscarus can you look up stairs for black star the mutt is into something i can just feel in." Phoenix said as she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next