Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:46 am

Icarus gets off of Apostolos who grabs onto the wound. You will come with me. Icarus shifts back into human form and cleans his face off. He licks his liips as he looks at her. "Go walk down the path and if any of them so much as follow I will kill them." He draws a pistol and points it at her.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:49 am

"Don't fallow me and don't tell any one else don't let Torin, you guys have been threw hell for me don't screw up your lives now" Does as he says her shirt glowing slightly where misery is as she tires to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:52 am

Icarus ushs her down the path nudging her with the barrel of the pistol. "Cut the water works I taking you to see your parents." He flags down a taxi. "In now." He slides the gun into his coat to hide it from the driver. "Airport." Icarus looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:56 am

why are you doing this? you know what will happen to you and your family? if you kill me then just you the deamon you hold the one of distrust will be sealed and you will be nothing , if the hunters get their hands on me well they wll just kill you and then make me seal all the deamons again then your family will be killed. your distroying your self. Phoenix spoke to him looking out the window as she tired to hold back the tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:01 am

"I have no family." Icarus looks out the window at the passing towns as the get closer to the airport. "How would you know about families anyway. Your father says you are trying to dethrone him from power in the Hunters." He turns and looks at her as he pulls another pair of sunglasses from the inside coat pocket. He slips them on still watching her. "SO tell me whatever you want but it is all falling on unwanted ears."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:06 am

Phoenix opened the car door and jumped out she hit the pavement and rolled then scrambled to her feet.

Sister no! pandora screamed as Phoenix burst into flames and all that was left sitting in the ash was nothing more thena new born baby.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 am

When the car stops Icarus get out and looks down at the baby. Picking her up he looks at her. Holding her in one arm he pulls a knife from his boot. The driver gettn the wrong message begins to protest but silences when Icarus glares at him. Icarus uses the knife to cut some of Phoenix's hair from her head and pricks her hand having blood drip onto the cut hairs. Putitng some pressure on the little cut he puts the hair and blood into a bag in his pocket and the knife after cleaning it on his pants back into his boot. Icarus gets back intot he car and tells the drive to still head to the airport. He cradles the baby in his arms covering her with his coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:15 am

Snuggles close to him and cooes grabs onto his shirt and holds on falling a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:18 am

Icarus places er in the care of a woman for a while as he goes to show Doug the hair and blood he collected from Phoenix. Walking through an office building he hit the button for the elevator. He rides it up and wait for Doug to see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 am

Doug opens the door to his office
"Come on in." Sits behind his desk
"So what happened? after this you go where you want that was the deal, if you killed her that is."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 am

Icarus pulls a sandwich bag out of his pocket and tisses it on the desk. He refuses to sit not trusting Doug. "There is you proof." Icarus turns to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 am

Doug smiled as Icarus left.
"Very good thanks for releasign the deamons for me." Doug smiled as he left.

Phoenix started to get fussy in the women's arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 am

Icarus walks in and thanks the woman for watching her and payig her for her time. "If you are the box then I will keep you so no one can use you." He brings her to a store an buys her cloths. He wasn't sure how to take care of a baby but a part of him knew. He runs his hand over her little head. Bringing him home to his apartment he sits down in a leather arm chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 am

Pandora appered and took her sister from him.
your family should care for her not you imagen how confuseing it will be when she grows up and is in love with you yet she thinks of you as her father. Pandora dropped the red stone that had turned solid when it hit him a long time ago.
her tears like mine and almost never shead. and when they are they turn ito jewls when they touch those she loves. me and you other wise. Pandora gently rocked her sister who slipped off into dream land.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:42 am

Icarus looks at the stone and coses his eye. His hand tightens on the stone images of his family appear out of the fog in his mind. Though still lost are those of him and Phoenix and what he was going to do the day he was taken. He even remembers who tortured him and would be willing to give Doug a house cal sometime soon. BUt first Icarus heads to a jewler and gets the stone made into a pendant. With a thick white gold chain around his neck Icarus plots his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:46 am

Pandora handed him her sister when he got back. i have to go i don't have enough energy left take care of Phoenix or find some one who will Pandora disapered back into the stone that was around Phoenix's neck the chain had gotten smaller though so it wasn't lost.

Phoenix looked up at him then put her thumb in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:49 am

"Come on little one let us go back to where you belong and where I can get the crap beat out of me for what I have done." Icarus gives her a rasberry and smiles at her. One plaen ride and a taxi dive later they roll into Buhda. With a sigh he hangs his head and makes the trek up to the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:51 am

Phoenix make a number of odd sounds as he walked trying to communicate and make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:54 am

Icarus makes a funny face at her but it falls away as he looks at the doors. He knocks and waits for someone to answer. Hopefully a fmelae so he could hand over Phoenix to them and leave. He thought it the best course of action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 am

Ephani opened the door Apostolos behind her. Ephani turned away as she let the door slowly close.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 am

"NO wait!" Icarus pushs the door open and reachs for Ephani his hand grazes he arm before Aopstolos pushs him out of the way. Icarus quickly makes sure Phoenix was alright. He makes soothing noises and rocks her. "Take her and raise her. Phoenix made herself be reborn like the creature of the myths we had been taught." He sigh and looks to Apostolos. "I can understand you anger and I am sorry for what I had done to you Apost. The Hunters had done things to me." He looks to Ephani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:04 am

Toches Icarus and Apostolos so he can see what he see that happened. when done drops her hands and looks at Apostolos.
"What do you say, he knows almost all of his past."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 am

"The other will want to talk to you." Apostolos looks at the baby and then to Ephani. Was this the child you had talked about all those years ago? "Bring her to you room for now till we can ger a crib set up for her.
Icarus nods and heads up to his room people stop and stair at ihm as he passes them. But he keeps his eyes only on the little Phoenix in his arms. "I will find someone who can take better care of you then me." He rubs his cheek against hers. "You will be alright and I will always be here to protect you Phoenix." He kisses her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:11 am

no Ephani took Apostolos's hand and but it on her belly.
the one in here is the one i was talking about Ephani kissed him then headed off to talk to the women about who would raise the child.

Phoenix giggled when he rubbed his cheek against her's and kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:15 am

Apostolos just stood there with his mouth open and his hand still extended as if his hand where on her belly.

Icarus lays down in his bed he could still smell her in the sheets. He smiles as he looks down at her. He curls up around her and slips his finger into her hand. "You will never want for anything Phoenix I promise you." He rubs his nose against her and smile. "Close your eyes little bird and rest for the rest of you life lays ahead of you and it will be a hard one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next