Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Icarus mumbles. "Hopefully he is dead in some alley." He wraps an arm around her waist and dips his head down and kisses her. Pulling her closer to his, his other hand closing around her fingers. Someplace in his mind we yelling that she would betray him and get his head cut off against but he just pushed it away hoping that maybe she would be differnt. Maybe this time around he could be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Phoenix kissed him back holding on to his hand as she did so, it felt so right yo heer she didn't want the time to end. she pulled away when she heard foot falls.
"probaly looking for me and are freaked out." she said looking up at him. she dropped her head and rested it on his chest.
"Don't fight your family to save my life, they have helped you threw more then you know, don't cause a break in the group just smile and nood i don't care if you leave the room if they decide to kill me." she held on to him not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:36 pm

Letting go of Phoenix, Icarus grabs his coat and sword belt. Quickly putting the belt on he pulls on the coat then looks at Phoenix. 'It's time to go." Before she could protest he flings her over his shoulder again as he hears someone grab the nob. Opening to the balcony door he leaps off it with her on his shoulder just as the door opens. Landing on the forest floor he could hear raised voices from his room. What Icaus didn't know was that theLord agreeed to keep Phoenix safe from the Hunters at all costs. But now he may be devilering her right into their hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Phoenix said nothing and held onto Icarus. her guns wher in place and she bet thy where digging into his skin.
but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Icausr could feel the guns diggin into him but it didn't matter. He heads off ito the forest he knew that once they found out neither of them where their the pack would be after them. He needed to get as much distance as he could betweent hem. He closed his mind building up a mental wall to keep from anyone trying to reach out to him while he ran. Thanfully she didn't wigh anything to him so he could run with her on his shoulder for hours, she just many not like his shoulder bouncing into her stomach after a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 pm

After a while she talked.
"Can we stop and let my stomach have a break?" she asked not wanting to be a bother but she was getting sore.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 pm

"If you are willing to keep moving they will set the pack after us and we need distance between us and them." Icarus slides her down himself his arms around her. He looks down at her and sighs. "You think after being decapitated in a pst life I would stay away from females but you seem to have gotten past my defences." He brushs some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Phoenix kissed him and moved back.
"Go back to your family, act like i never appered." she turned and took off running she grabed a tree branch and pulled her self up jumping from branch to branch crying the same as her sister did, tears of blood when touched by the hand of a loved one bacame jewls.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Icarus sighs and shakes his head and climbs the tree. "I can't do that I told you I would make sure you aren't hurt and I stand by my word." He pulls her to his and wraps his coat around her so her cheek is on his chest. Siging he holds onto her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:03 pm

she stoped crying one of her tears touched his chest and turned into a red stone. she heard something below then and held on to him even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Icarus looks down and sees Hunters moving around. He whispers into her ear. "Climb higher up shoot those you can." He looks into her eyes. "Just don't shoot me ok?" He gives her a kiss before slipping down tot he next branch. Looking down he sees a group of ten Hunters. He leaps off the branch and freefalls landing ontop of on Hunter. Drawing his katanas he begins to work on thinning them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Phoenix pulled her guns out and started to shoot the hunters. she got close to Icarus but never hit him. he was fighing one hunter as another came up behind him she didn't have a clear shot so she shoot. the bullet went threw Icarus's shoulder and stuck the hunter in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Icarus hisses in pain and glares up at her only to get tackled into a tree. Lossing his grip on the sword they drop to the ground as he wrestles with the Hunter. Iccarus punchs the guy in the throat, while the HUnter tries to get breath through a crushed throat Icarus pushs him off. Hunter circle him Icarus back up ad bumps into the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Phoenix drops down in front of him and holds the guns up. the hunter stop moving closer.
"I am sorry, Icarus there seems to be no other way." she turned the gun and killed herself right there.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 pm

"NO!" Icarus leaps over her body shifting into werewolf form in midleap and slaughters them all. Once all are dead he collects Phoenx to his furry body and howls his rage, frustration, and anger. Lowlering his head he rubs the top of his head against her chest wishing he had the healing powers to bring her back. He had promised her safety and he could not believe she couldn't let him try to save her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:48 pm

what none of them knew was that she couldn't die till the lords where dead or killed her. the stome around her neck started to glow and a ghost appered Pandora. she said nothing as she bent down next to Icarus and touched her sister's still face.
"You comit to many crimes." she whispered as the wound healed and then Pandora faded away. Phoenix lay there still but her breathing slowly started up again.
"Only a lord can kill her after all of them are dead then any one can, with out the box there is no place to go back to no home." Pandora whispered on the wind before disappering back into the stone.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:55 pm

The demon inside Icarus raged as it saw Pandora.That box was no home it was a prison! No light no anything but darkness! Icarus didn't understand why his demon raged. Lifitng his head to look at Phoenix he sees the wound had healed and she was breathing. Rubbing a furry hand over his eyes he looks again. He didn't understand but he was glad she was alive. He rubs his furry tan face against her cheek and head. Wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Phoenix slept for three days before she woke up she sat up quickly with a gasp and looked around she touched where he had shoot her self and she heard her sisters voice. you can't die when you are the home of the sins with out them you don't exist and with out you they don't only a lord can kill you and doing so costs him is life and sin, you kill your self and well you just go into acoma for a few days.Phoenix ran a hand threw her hair cussing her sister out eirlier for not telling her that.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Icarus walks into the cave he had found for them a fire keeping it warm and lit. Dumping an armfull of wood in a pile he looks at Phoenix. "About time you woke." He hands her a cup. "Here drink this." He turns a rabbit so it doesn't burn on one side and does it to another. He crouchs infront of the fire looking into the flames. "I got us out of there before Lucien could find us. I have a feeling he knews we are here he caould always find anyonehe needed to since he is death." He looks at her the flames shinning in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:10 pm

"i am sorry." she said then drank what he gave her. she kept her eyes on the ground.
"I have distroyed every thing for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Icarus shakes his head. "No you haven't. While you where out of it I talked to the other Lords through Darius. They think it best if we keep on the move so you can not be taken by the Hunters." He looks back at the fire and takes one of the rabbits from the fire and hands it to her. "Eat slowly you haven't eaten in three days you devour it and it will come back to haunt you." He takes the other one and sits back leaing against the cave all. "I figure if we keep to the forests the Hunters will have a hard time finding us." He looks at her again. "Oh and thanks for shooting me in the shouler."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:19 pm

"I did it to save you, it was that or let the hunter chop off uer head." she ate slowly not to tell him this wasn't the first time she hadn't gone with out food.
"You should go back to your family not run around with me."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:28 pm

"you are more responcibility now Phoenix like it or not. You are stuck with this stalking wolf boy." Icarus looks up at her with mirth and mischief in his eyes. He bites into the rabbit and eats. "I can hunt for us so we will not have to worry about food." He looks at the half eaten rabbit. 'it wouldn't be the first time my head was taken from me and I doubt it will be the last. I was told they even cut out my heart just to make sure I was dead. " He props the rabbit against some rock and rises and walks to the mouth of the cave to look out on the nighttime scenery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:31 pm

"i don't want you to die because of me, i don't want to take you away from the comfort of your home. and here is another thing, why are we running if the hunters think i am dead?" she sat aside the rabit and walked over to him wrapping her arms arounf his waist she laid her head on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:39 pm

"Phoenix haven't you realized yet I am a werwolf which means the forest is my home. Your not tkaing me away from my family cause I never belonged there at lest that is what I felt." Icarus looks over his shoulder at her. "Because sooner or later they will figure out you are alive when they can't find you body. They will thinkyou are like us and can not be killed by just a bullet and that they will do to you what they had done to me." He looks back out of the cave crossing his arms over his chest and leaning a shoulder against the cave mouth crossing his ankles. Feeling her against him her relaxes not realizing he was so wound up. He places a hand over hers. "I want to keep you from danger Phoenix and if I have to leave my home to do it then I will." His demon purrs within him at the feel of her against his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next