Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:14 am

Phoenix had jumped off the balcony and ladded on her feet her guns strapped to her side she slipped into the forest surounding the house. she found a tree and climbed up to the highest branch she could posably get to. she sat there relaxing her palm flat against the trees trunk. Nature was easier to deal with then people.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 am

Figuring she might have gotten out some other way he slips outside. Taking in a deep breath he nods confirming his guess. Tracking her to the tree he climbs the tree next to her. Sitting on the branch he looks at her. "Nice day huh?" He leans back resting his head on the trunk and claps his head on his chest loking up at the leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:20 am

"Would be if i didn't have a stalker." she said closeing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 am

Icarus chuckles. "Girl you don't know a stalker if he bit you in your butt." He looks over at her. "oh and if you want to get higher you caouls always sit on the roof you can seem more there and it's quieter." He turns his head and looks back up at the dappled foliage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:32 am

Phoenix jumped down missing every branch on the way down she laded on her feet.
"No offence but i want to be alone, seems like the only way is to lock my self in that room." Turns and goes back to the house and into the room she has and laies on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:37 am

Icaurs smiles and lays there still on the branch till the sun sets. Rolling off the limp he falls to thr ground in a crouch. Standing up he dusts himself off and walks inside. Once through the door he smells the food being cooked. Licking his lips he heads for the living room one hand on the hilt of the swords the other one tracing the scar on his stomach as he thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:39 am

Phoenix got up and took off her trench and stripped off the long sleve shirt leaving her in a tank top an jeans she put her hair up as the door opened she looked over ehr shoulder to see one of the lord.
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 am

Reyes walks in. "I was sent to tell you dinner is ready if you wanted any." He looks around the room then at her. "Pink? You need to talk to Toir. She can fix this god aweful color." Reyes shudders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:49 am

"It is fine. the word for distrust and pain where the first two and the ones that could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 am

Before dinner Icarus gathered all the Lords together and talked to them about the possiblity of the box not being an inanimate object. They all looked at him like he was crazy, but when he talked about Reyes's female they started to think hard about it.

"So I see you are inked." He reads the first two on her back and walks closer to her. His hand slips to a knife on his belt he slips it out and holds the blade in his hand. Letting the pain course thorugh him. "Why do you have these on your back?" He looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:56 am

Phoenix watched him and bit her lip.
"Do you realy want to know and do you want the truth or a lie." Phoenix backed up away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:04 am

"I prefer the truth." He looks her in the eyes. "So what Icarus was saying could be true. You could be the dimOuniak. Can I see the rest of the words?" Reyes stays backas he feels the pain keeping his demon sidated.

Wondering what is taking Reyes so long Icarus heads up to Phanix's room. Pushing open the door that was ajar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:07 am

Phoenix sighed never in her life had she felt like a freak show and what she expected to be her last few moments on earth she felt like she was lower then the dirt that dusted the men's shoes. she turned her back to him an lifted up the shirt the word misery shined ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:12 am

Reyes cocks his head tot he side. "You're miserable? Is that why it glows?" "Yes Reyes that is why, you are making her miserable by making her show her back." Icarus watchs reyes take the blade out of his palm as the wound heals he pulls up his sleeve and cuts his arm. "Go find Danika Reyes she will be wondering where you are." Reyes nods and leave letting the young Lord to their new ward. Icarus walks in and pulls her shirt down over her back. "You can wait till they all leave or I can bring you a plate. If that would make you feel better." He shakes his head at what will happen when Reyes tells them and looks at her. "I suggest finding a place to hide otherwise after dinner the other Lord will want to see your back too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:19 am

"It's fine i am fine." she sat on the bed and looked up at him.
"Got to wonder how many hours are left in my life any more, maybe i should just kill myself and get it over with, save them the trouble for fighting over who gets to slit my throat and all.
Phoenix spoke softly looking at the wodd floor.
"How many times have i wondered what side would finly be the one to end up with me." she said with a bitter laugh.
"i always thought it would be those pesky hunters, i am suprised they haven't tried attacking here either, o well when my life is over i no longer have to run." she let her hair down so it acted like a curtin sheilding her face.
"Go eat i am not hungery." she held back tears.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 am

"With each coming in on their own they will realize you are a life and an innocent and they know they could not harm you any more they could harm Danika." Sighing Icarus sits beside her on the bed and pulls her to him. "So far you have won over two of the thirteen Lords. Majority rules and you will not be harmed, but it all depends on how the others see you." He runs a hand over her head trying to sooth her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:36 am

she looked up when a group of the lords walked in ahe sighed and taped down all emotions. she looked down at the little boy who ran in and clinged to her leg.
"He related to Paris he keeps grabbing me she said to Icarus. she lifted her leg up and the kid clung to it laughing she raised an eye brow .
"i take that back maybe you."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:41 am

'Yeah your funny. Sam out now." Sam lets go and runs into the hallway. "How about we do this after dinner?" Icarus looks at the Lords who stand where they are at. He sighs and rises and steps away from Phoenix. Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 am

she sits there and looks at the floor.
"First off i am going to say a few things one, i don't want to hurt any of you or your family, i would have been out of here a while ago id i didn't have wolf boy ready to chase me down and drag me back. Second taking any one of you out would distroy the balance of the world. With out sickness can be no heath, with out misery can be no happines, no trust with out distrust, no peace with out violince no life with out death,and so on and so forth, a perfect world was not ment to exist, if it did would me, the box what ever you call it have been created? i think not, the gods just like to screw with peoples lives like the writer of a story." Phoenix keept her eyes on the floor she would not beg for her life never would she.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:54 am

Icaurs looks at the other Lords who all ust looks at Phoenix like she was a side show freak. "Pass you judgement later when you all have had time to think." Icarus ushers them al out of her room and once they where walking down the hallway he walks back in slings Phoenix over his shoulder. He walks down the hall to his room carrying Phoenx like a sack of potatoes. "Just so you know I don't normally do this but I can't see you being staired at like you where a freak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Phoenix wraped her arms around his waist and held onto him barruing her fac in the back of his shirt.
"just kill me already and it will be over." she said in a wisper.
he skin felt hot and she guessed Misery was lit up prety well all she felt like doing was crawling into a corner and dieing
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Icarus opens the door to his room and shuts it with his foot making sure not to hit her with it even though he wanted to. "Oh stop your self pitty." He throws her onto his bed and looks at her. "Just deal with your lot in life and stop asking for death." Icarus thinks about his first life and the death he suffuered at the hands of the Hunters and their bait. He walks over to the window and looks out on the moonlite shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:06 pm

"Then let me go so i can have a running star so i don't feel like a sitting duck, trust me i would kill myself if the hunters got a hold of me." if i could at least run then i feel like i tried to do something to save myself. Phoenix stood up and wraped her arms around her.
"and also is the fact that i think i might have fallen for you but you clearly distrust me to an insaine degree even though you are the lord of distrust, sadly i would rather be stared at like a freak show." she headed for the door to his bed room still hugging herself.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Icarus places a hand on her shoulder. "I will not let them hurt you Phoenix. No one should have to die because others could not give them the chance to show them who they are. No on eshould die of another persons ignorance." His hand slides off as he pulls the head band off and throws it on a desk. He sighs out of the coat and tosses it on a chair. "I got this scar from hunters when I was young. Though I could take a few on whenthey had cornered me in one of their raids of the castle. Thanks to Darius and the others who where able to heal I wouldn't have made it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Phoenix turned and looked at him she ran a finger along his scarthen took his hand and resed it where it where her own started on her neck.
"last year, my own boyfriend tried to kill me when i wouldn't willingly turn myself into the hunters. no clue where he is now and i don't care to find out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next