Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 pm

"Yeah I think I do." Icarus walks past her and up the stairs. "Your past life even lifes with you in this time." Sticking the soda bottle into a pocket he pulls the guitar off his back and starts playing it. He plucks out a tune known in ancoent greece abouyt Pandora and her box.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 pm

"If you think i am the box you are right" she whispered and walked to the room that had been given to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm

"As I thought." He walks down the hallways and into his room. Kicking the door shut with his foot. Using the only gift he had because he was pack he reaches out to Ephani. You know what she is don't you Ephani? He sets the guitar on it's stand and lays on his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Yes she told me and Apostolos, with out even batting an eye lash then she went o this hole thing about yin and yang and balanceing the world and how taking away one of the deamons could distroy the world. i somewhat understand, i wanted to tell the lords but apostolos won't alow it he thinks it is wrong to at this time seeing how they would kill her with out thinking, i agree though, she did nothing to deserve this and she is staying in the house of the people who would kill her in her sleep to save themselves and every one else in the house, and i don't think she would fight back, knowing or thinking that it is better for the lord to be alive.

The next morning Phoenix found the gym she went back to her room and changed then came back to it she wore shorts that looked more like a pair of underwear with legs they hugged her butt perfectly and a tight tee shirt that covered her back and again hugged her perfectly. she had combat boots on also. she hit and kicked one of the punching bags that hung from the celing as hard as she could. she wore fingerless gloves. her hair was pulled back from her face but strand fell out as she worked up a sweat she had an ipod on in the ipod dock. it played a mix of things like This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson And Tim Skold, Kidnap The Sandy Claws by Korn, Bodies by drownding pool, Remember the name by fort minor,and when better then me by Hinder came on she grabbed her water bottle and took a drank and dapped her face on a towle she also strached out her muscles. her legs where perfect in every way one of her best feachers. they where long and well defined but not to big. the next song that played getting her back into the work out was March of Mephisto by Kamelot the next 16 songs in the line up where all by them. if nothing happened she would keep working till the playlist stopped. she would stop if somrthing did even if it happened to be some one else coming in to use the gym. she would stop and smile and ask if it was okay she wa in here after all it wasn't her equipment to use.(if you have never heard of Kamelot you need to check them out).
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 am

I will be working on the other Lords to gett hem used to the idea that she could be the box. Hopefully it works. The next morning Icarus heads down tothe gym and sees Phaoneix there shaking his head he pulls of the t-shirt wearing nothing but jogging shirts. Putting ear buds into his ears he starts running around the indoor track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:45 am

Phoenix saw him and stoped falling bacl when the punching bag swung back and hit her. she laughed from where she lay on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:49 am

Icarus sees her get hit by the punching bag and shakes his head and picks up speed to get around the track closer to her. "next time step away if your going to stop." He keeps running. In midstep he shifts to a tan coated wolf wearing ear buds and an ipod straed around its chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 am

Phoenix craked up again.
"sorry never seen that before." she said laughing she got control of her self and switched play lists she was done hitting the darn punching bag and ready to dance.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 am

I don't expect you would. There are things in this house that are beyond normal. Icarus's voice invade her mind drounind out the music. In midleap he shifts back to human form and keeps running his skin shinning from sweet. He slowls down his pace and sits down on a bench press and starts lifting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:05 am

Phoenix ignored him as she dance very sudectivly if not a bit Sluty. she danced like the girls in the video Cyclone by Baby Bash featuring T-Pain -
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:08 am

Icarus glances over at her and watchs her dance. WHen he was about to do the upswing of his rep his hand slips from the bar and falls on his chest. Since he was more then human he lifted more then a human could. Icarus was gasping for breath as he tried to get the bar off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 am

Phoenix danced with her eyes closed
whenthe song was over she heard a cough she stopped and smiled at the lord that stood there.
"Sorry i forget some times any one can walk in." she walked over and stoped the i pod from going to the next son. she looke at Icarus.
"Ummm...."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:14 am

Icuras gave up trying to get the bar off himself and just layed there very still so he could take shallow breaths. He glared at Phoenix as if once he got the bar up he was going to kill her. He feels Paris lift the bar off of him and misses what the other Lord had said. He launches himself off the bench press and goes after Phoenix. He feels Paris wrap his arms around him and tells Phonenix to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:17 am

"Why he will just caught me." she picked her gun up off the bench.
"but i mean i have this baby fully lode so if need be i can shoot him in the leg." Phoenix said sitting on the bench.
"Not my fault he looked he knew i was in here."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:20 am

"Yeah well unless you are packing silver girl he will just run through whatever you shoot at him." Paris moves his arm up and puts Icarus in a choke hold and holds onto him till he passes out. The Lord lays him on the gym floor. "He will be back around in a bit." Paris stands back up and heads towards the shooting range. "Have fun when he wakes." He smiles as he walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 am

Phoenix grabbed her things and went back to her room, after putting them away she slipped into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 am

Icarus cames awake not seeing Phoenix he grabs his shirt and stalkes upstair. He kicks in her door and looks around for her. Hearing the shower going he kicks int he bathroom door and opens the curtain. "YOu did that dance on prupose and you blame me for looking? At lest I wouldn't have jumped you like Paris might have if given the chance." He shuts the curtain and storms out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 am

Phoenix grabbed a towle and wrapped her self in it before going after him.
"Hey! she spun him around with one hand and slammed him into the wall the towle tied above her boobs.
"first off i alwasy dance after hitting a punching bag, second don't act like you didn't like it, third i dance to what ever song comes on and fourth Knock!" She watched as he relized what he just did .
"Good thing you where to pissed off to auctualy look." she spun on her heel and went back to her room slaming the door shut she quickly got back in and rised off the rest of the way then got out and changed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:37 am

Icarus shrugs. "She has a nice figure," he says loudly to himself as he heads to his room. Tossing his gym cloths in a corner he gets in the shower with a radio blairing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:39 am

Phoenix headed down the steps an hour latter in jeans and a long sleve shirt her tracnh on also she headed for the front door needing air. she froze and looked down when a child held onto her leg.
"Uh hi." she said not quite sure what to do with the thing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:49 am

"Sam leave her be go find mama." Icarus watchs Sam run off. Icarus stands there wearing black leather pants and a red buckaneer coat with golds trip no shirt under it. His scar visable and a blakc headband. He looks back at her. "And where do you thin you are going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:51 am

"does it matter i said i would sat with in 50 feet of the house." she opened the door and looked at him when he mad her close it his hand higer then hers.
"Do you mind i mean i am not a prisioner."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 am

"No your not but it was highly advised that you stay within the castle." Icarus leans against the door making the wood creek. "I think I can let you out but I have to go with you just to make sure you do't try anything." He looks at her waiting for her responce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:58 am

Phoenix screamed in frustration and turned walking away.
"You have a week before i tell them." she yelled back at him and went up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:11 am

"A week to keep you from being killed huh? You must not value your life that much huh." Icarus heads up to his room to grab his sword belt. Strapping it onto his hip both katanas on the same side. walking down the hallway he stops at the front door. "5...4...3...2..." He looks up to see if Phoenix would come to the door again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next