Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 am

"It gets cold at nights. If you can control yourself, I'll sleep next to you" she said, posing the request--could it really be called that when she asked no questions--quite nonchalantly. The bird began to preen, and Bishop turned her eyes to the ceiling. It was dirt mingled with stone, packed hard over the centuries. She could see places where the roots had grown through, and wondered why the tree hadn't just swallowed the barrow up already. Had it been made under the roots, or had the tree chosen to grow over it. It was a worthless question for the answer did her no favors, yet she was curious all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:27 am

"I can," Korvus offered with a smile, "And I'd be grateful that you would." It had been ages since he'd spent this much time, short though it was, with someone he could genuinely stand. Longer still since he had slept beside one such person. It was not love-making, it did not need to be. It was closeness and warmth, two things Korvus distinctly lacked at the moment, and so would accept gratefully. Korvus looked back over at his mask, the upstaring, circular eyes even more intently focused on the ceiling than Bishop. It did only so much for him, its enchantments were simple, but still he found himself oddly attached to the piece. It had been with him through too much to surrender easily, this much he knew.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 am

She sighed. There was still so much left in the day. She stood, went about the cave collecting certain things and patted her dogs head, bidding him to follow her. "I'm going to check the traps I've laid, Kor. Try not to get killed" she said. "I want that power you promised me for tolerating your hide" she said and ducked out of the barrow, her dog on her heels. It was night by the time she came back, four rabbits and two quail slung through a beltloop. Her dog had already gotten the lion's share of the vittles. She ducked inside her barrow, scanning around instinctively before she hung the rabbits and quail from a rack seated in the corner of her den.

She turned then, heading to where Korvus had laid his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:41 am

Korvus was still there, apparently preoccupying himself by muttering strains of Demonic. After acquiescing that she would get her power on the morrow if they made a successful hunt, he had spent the rest of his time 'til sundown in meditation, and from there on out in recalling some of the tales he'd heard in Karmor. Most were told among servants and serfs, who bitterly vied for power even as they told such admonishing tales, or were spoken among the more primitive creatures that lived in the wilds outside the great city. Out there, where new demons formed and killed for a chance to gain entrance to Karmor, bonds were formed easily and broken even more so. Oral tradition was sparse, as tribes rarely lasted long before exploding into, or becoming a victim of, violence, but clever Korvus sought it out.

He lifted the sheet beside him courteously, awaiting her with a smile. "How did it go?" he queried.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:48 am

She slid in next to him, melting against his side and pillowing her head on his shoulder. "Five rabbits, four quail. I gave dog one rabbit and two quail for being good" she said. "A decent breakfast for us, and perhaps a lunch if I am feeling up to cooking". Bishop sighed, comfortable. "I don't suppose you can cook, can you?" she asked. She didn't suppose he knew how to do very man useful things other than wield that odd magic of his. It was impressive, yes, but taxing, as she had seen. He had looked immensely exhausted both after the hunt and after making her mask. She had to wonder if he was sick or something. "Have you been sick? You tire easily".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 am

Korvus cuddled up close to her, stroking her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. He nodded as she spoke, "I will cook for us. Wake me and ask of me what you like... within reason, and you can spend the rest of the morning asleep." With manipulation of flame came, at the very least, a rudimentary understanding of how to apply it to meat. He doubted he was as adept a cook as he was, but out here he doubted it could be hard. He was not in a city or the halls of Karmor's more indulgent lords, and so doubted he would need to know anything particularly fancy. Her next question caused a brow to raise, "I'm not even sure I can get sick. Ever since our... meeting, however, I've been using magic much more heavily than previously. I'm just not used to how much I drain in a day. I will get used to it in time."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:02 am

She thought about that, remaining silent as she decided what to think about his heavy use of magic. It felt good to have him stroke her hair and she decided to let it slide because if he was not going to be a slave and he wasn't going to obey her every word, he could at least be pleasing. It was also nice to know that he knew, at least, how to roast meat. Sleeping in was a luxury she often couldn't afford, not because she didn't want to oversleep, or that she couldn't. She didn't oversleep. It was dangerous to be asleep whilst the sun was up and all the day creatures about. Night creatures were much less curious and gave her a wide berth. "Stop using magic" she told him. "Store it up or something. I'll teach you to walk quietly and to butcher an animal, and you can feel like a real wildman" she said, the bite taken out of her words by the hand she slid up his bicep to his shoulder. "It's time you doted on the body you have been gifted with, though Gods know you don't deserve it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:10 am

Again, Korvus' brow rose. Stop using magic? The idea seemed preposterous to him at first; it was like asking a crow to cease using its wings. But what, he asked himself, would a crow stand to gain from knowing the ways of the wingless? The answers were immediately apparent and pleasingly numerous, given a few moments' consideration. Preserve his power, build his bodily strength, and grow closer to the ways of the woman in whom he was rather interested. And she was offering this with no additional terms, to boot. Preposterous though it seemed, he seriously considered agreeing. More so when she stroked him, admonishing his body as much as he expected she would've ever had the stomach to. He placed his free hand upon her thigh, giving her a nod. "Very well," he agreed, "I will learn what you have to teach me..." he paused, "But not before granting you my gift, hm? If you would still suffer my presence after."

It was a poor move to cut off what bond he had, but it was a piece Korvus wanted off the proverbial board. He would play things with a touch more risk, test her as she tested him, and see where it landed him. He was not helpless, he had proven this to her, and he hoped that that would be enough for some time.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:22 am

"Aye. But you'll have to wear my mask, else you'll not be able to keep up. You can barely keep up with magic as it is" she said and grinned at him. Yes, she'd noticed. To her, this was no give and take, merely a companionship that he'd suggested and she'd agreed to, albeit under duress. Still, now that she had him, she'd gotten used to him, and it was very hard for her to let things go. It was why she forced herself to either release and maim or drown her captives. It hardened her inside, because she was incredibly soft, soft for companionship. It was why she kept a bird and a dog. Don't get her wrong, she hated being around people, but one person wasn't so bad.

Still, she wanted to make a man out of him, if only to see what he became after he was done learning to be wild. Maybe he'd be like her father, a great, self sufficient man who was fiercer than any man had any right to be.

That and she could wheedle things out of him, like free gifts, maybe even learn something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 am

"That wouldn't be proper," Korvus said, "I may as well use my own magic if I'm going to make use of that." He grinned back, "I'll make do without." It was bold, but Korvus was certain that exceptions could be made. He had healed her, hadn't he? Were he to find himself in the same position of urgency (relative or otherwise,) he would not need to hesitate. Korvus was not a fool, but to say he tended to be a little more daring than was necessary would not be inaccurate.

His free hand moved slightly up and down her thigh, giving it the gentlest stroking he could offer. The fingers in her hair came to rest, cradling her head somewhat. He was not outright holding her, perhaps, but valued her closeness as much as she valued his. He did not keep friends for long, nor foes, always disappearing before things became too grim, but what would he do if he had no reason to disappear? What if there was but one other that he had to see consistently? Could he, perhaps, live with that, at least for longer than he could handle the madness of civilized men? He thought so. So long as she did not tire of him, he could see getting very used to her.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 am

She was getting tired, had been outside for the better part of the day. As he held her, for he was holding her, she fell asleep, occasionally worming her way closer, to stay warm. She dreamed. At first it was a dream of her father, holding her and keeping her warm and telling her about the habits of wildcats and how to avoid a fight with one. Then her father's face turned into Kor's and he was telling her the habits of demons and why he wasn't going to kill her, only his reason came out of his mouth as a fox mask, snarling and snapping. It turned and fixed itself to her face and she screamed, tried to yank it off, only to find that Kor was kissing her. Disgusted, she pushed his face aside, but he just laughed and pushed himself between her legs, told her she liked a man in charge, then she'd get one.

She woke up with a start, covered in sweat and breathing hard. She could still feel him...

She reached down, between her legs and was disgusted to find herself wet. She sucked the sauce off her finger and looked to her left, at Kor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 am

Korvus slept. He was motionless, his arms still loosely wrapped about her. He had come as close as he could for warmth and was almost pressed against her in a distressingly lewd fashion. Fortunately, this had been avoided.

Korvus slept. Stranger than this, Korvus dreamed. This was curious indeed, as Korvus did not dream.

He stood in a massive vaulted chamber of bricks the color of ember. Before him was a dais, and upon this dais stood four figures. Each stood about his height, but he knew that this was only to accommodate himself and their chambers. He knew these four. One stepped forward, the least coherent of them all, whose form shifted in possibilities each second in a whirling maelstrom of instantaneous mutation and decay. With a million voices, he spoke to Korvus,

Kar-Tora'Vuth'Oss.

The other three repeated this. Korvus winced.

Eliphas.

Korvus knew that voice. It as the voice of his master, the last man to ever call him Eliphas.

Walk not where you are unwelcome, Eliphas.

Korvus opened his mouth to speak. The world became indistinct, and was at once a dense jungle. He was nude, but what distressed him more than this was the gaping hole in his chest where his heart should be. Blood dribbled from this crater in his otherwise flawless body, but Korvus felt no pain. Onward he pressed.

His hesitant movements were arrested in moments as something leapt from the trees, sending Korvus to the floor. It perched atop him, and Korvus unsteadily opened his eyes to find Bishop, else a twisted parody thereof, there. Her breasts were massive, pendulous things that swung in front of his face. More distressing than this was her mouth, which was all too wide and lined with misshapen fangs. A greenish, viscous liquid dripped from between her legs, hissing when it met his skin and painlessly melting away patches of it. She did not speak, instead bringing up a knife- his old ritual blade- and drawing it slowly across his throat. Black blood spilled from within, and he felt true pain.

His eyes shot open, his mind mercifully released to the realm of the waking. He looked at Bishop almost imploringly, awake or not.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:21 am

Had they both dreamed hideous dreams?

Wordlessly she turned and reached over near the wall, where a skin lay propped. She sat up a bit, drank from it and handed it to Korvus. It wasn't wine, she hadn't had that in years, but it was ale, and strong ale at that. It sent a blossom of fire through her chest and up her throat. She winced and laid back down.

"I thought you didn't dream" she said as she watched him take a drink.

Although her dream had been a bit disturbing, the air was cooling the sweat on her skin, making her cold, and the dream was just that... a dream. She slid close to Korvus, looked up at him with tired eyes. Her eyes were her most beautiful feature, if you got close enough to look. Her lashes were thick, a reddish brown color that framed slightly tilted cornflower blue eyes. In them was all the softness and beauty that Bishop did her best to dispossess with her words and actions.

She was a woman nearing thirty, yet she possessed a youth and vitality that women her age lost at eighteen.

"I blame your black magic" she said, but it was a tired jab. The dream had punched a little hole in her bag of sarcasm. Remembering her father's face got harder and harder every passing year. All he was to her now was a deep voice, warmth and strong hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 am

Korvus did not drink.

But, then again, Korvus did not dream, and so he took grateful gulps from the aleskin. It was a pleasant, poison agony that was refreshingly real in the face of the dream he had just been loosed from. He looked at her with a defeated smile afterwards, "So did I," he admitted helplessly.

Korvus' eyes were striking things. The scarlet shade of blood, they were easily seen as malevolent or beautiful. He looked back down at her, gazing into her eyes in a silent apology for his lack of answers. He gazed into her eyes, struck by what he saw in them but keeping his reaction down. He put an arm around her waist, hoping to draw her close, all the while smiling sleepily at her quip. "You had a dream too, then," he murmured. It struck him all the more how quickly she had known that he did. Had she just woken up as well? Frightening to consider, especially for one so used to a more magical state of mind. Everything was a portent of some sort, and nothing was coincidence.

"This is a dark thing, in my mind," he admitted, "I would..." he sighed, wondering how feeble it would make him seem to ask such a thing, "I would seek comfort of you now, that we should make it through the night." Comfort meant many things, and he feared he already knew what she would assume of it. Still, he needed to ask, especially now.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:57 am

She raised her brows at him, then laughed. "How formal" she said. She'd already allowed him to draw her closer, and he was burning up. She expected his flesh to be still and cold, but it wasn't. Bishop had almost forgotten that he was completely naked as she stretched out to press herself against the length of his body. "I will grant you comfort, that we should make it through the night" she said, mimicking his tone very easily. Yes, she'd had a disturbing dream, but she was rarely, if ever, put out by them. Bishop had dreams all the time, still, she granted him his need of comfort because he'd told her that he didn't dream. Dreams were all the more powerful, if they didn't come often, much like visions. She stroked his hair back away from his face. "Don't look so frightened, at least there's no bear".

A saying her father used to use. Nothing was scarier than having a bear close to you, and if something scared you, at least it wasn't a bear.

And if it was... well, you had shit luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 am

Korvus relaxed visibly, pressed up against her so. He shifted some, trying to make less apparent what had been pressed against her belly for a few moments. "My thanks," he said, having barely enough energy to mimic her in turn but doing so with some effectiveness. He smiled at her assurance; it was a simple thing, what he'd expect of one that lived in the wilds for so long a time, and it was a life he could yet see getting used to. He drew his face a little closer to hers under the guise of settling himself into his pillow. An arm draped over her, and he gave her a kind smile as his eyes returned to her own. "Here's to more pleasant dreams, then, Bishop?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 am

She smiled and leaned her head forward, to press lips against the shell of his ear. "I don't kiss the men I lay with. I don't put their members into my mouth either" she said, threading a leg between his own and laying her head back on his shoulder. Just in case he had funny business in mind, she wanted to let him know her rules. Besides, one could never trust a man, naked in a bed with a naked woman. Bishop had not forgotten the nature of their meeting, but that did not mean she did not enjoy his company. It just meant that she knew he was dangerous, and that he was not a captive. An odd situation for her, yes, but she held no grudge against him. She knew the positions and she knew that given his, she would have done the same thing in his stead.

Still made him an asshole, but she didn't hate him. Not anymore. She just thought he was pompous and irritating at times.

Except now. Because he was much more bearable when he was sleepy and horny at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:34 am

Korvus nodded his understanding, and found himself of two minds on it. Part of him was much too tired to pursue anything sexual with her. The other part was stone solid and was communicating to his brain in no uncertain terms that he wanted her, and quite badly. Korvus was a mutant, a warlock, and an unabashed bastard when it came to him to do so. He was also a man, and when his mind was fatigued by sleep, the will of the flesh was suddenly much more appealing. A hand slid down her back, fingertips dragging down her spine gently. "Would you have me?" he asked, not entirely sure if such was even the right way to do so. They had not been through anything all too jarring, but were so close in space (if not emotion) that it seemed at least somewhat natural. This was rather new for him, and he was certain it would help, and he doubted the experience would kill her, likewise. But, then, who was he to judge?
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 am

"If you can take me" she said. Her aura suddenly became aggressive. The look in her eyes, the readiness of her limbs, that confident smirk. She was awake now, and pity if he wasn't. Now that he'd expressed desire, he would either dominate or be dominated, as that's how it was for Bishop since she'd lost her virginity. So marred, she couldn't think of sex as anything other than a pleasurable contest of domination. She'd lost several times, but now that she was on her own, she won more often than not. In the wizard, she found a challenge, which only stirred her blood even more.

She rolled on top of him and pushed his shoulders to the ground. "Or I'll take you".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:49 am

Korvus was pleasantly surprised. His blood, laden with corruption though it was, pumped faster through his body, and it wasn't long before the weariness was shaken out of his thoughts. He reacted quickly when she rolled on top of him, not so much resisting as positioning himself for the contest proper to begin. As quickly as they could, his pallid hands went to her waist and held her firmly. This new aggression was not something he hadn't entirely come to expect, but her eagerness combined with that simply predatory air was... new. He had felt it, but never had it inflicted upon him by another. He was dominant by default, and it was a lovely change to now be forced to work for such a thing. He gave her his cockiest grin, "We'll see, then, won't we?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 am

=====A little while later=====

She yawned and lifted her rear into the air, if only to slide him out of her. Once that was done, she rested atop him once more, comfortable and tired, ready to sleep again. "You blush dark grey" she told him. And he moaned my name half a dozen times, but I'll leave that for later she thought. Her hair was piled up to the left side of his face, her head just underneath his chin, her legs entwined with his. The cool breeze chilled her skin, but with Kor underneath her, the chill did not last long. She forewent the suggestion of throwing the fur cloak over their bodies simply because Kor was blazing hot, and she wanted to give him a chance to cool down without actually having to get up off of him.

Call her lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 am

"You're very loud in bed," Korvus murmured, "Shall we state the obvious all night?" He gave her a grin. He looked tired again, but not the sort of bitter lethargy that came from being too drained of power. This was a good tired, and Korvus relished in it. Bishop nude and on top of him was not way in which he had expected the day to end, but who was he to complain? It had been a lovely experience, and Korvus hugged the wildswoman tightly in gratitude and affection.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm

She fell asleep atop him and, this time, she dreamed nothing disturbing. In fact, she didn't dream at all.

She awoke the next morning later than usual. She arose and Korvus was not beneath her. This didn't trouble her any, as she was sure he had gotten up to answer a call of nature or cook. That put a smile on her face. Kor cooking. She kind of figured that all he knew how to do was make sure it didn't burn, but it was the thought that counted. She rolled over on her back, feeling sore in all the right places. She knew she shouldn't be getting too comfortable with him, but it had beena long time since she'd last awakened feeling this good. Bishop sighed, sat up and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Korvus did not dream, and that was how it should be.

Korvus also did not cook, but he was willing to make an exception after a night like that. He'd even gotten up early, like some sort of doting housewife, gingerly laying her back down on her stomach when he slid out from under her, careful not to wake her up. To his credit, the rabbit he was presently cooking was handled rather skilfully, and he seemed to be just about done with it. He hadn't bothered to put on any clothes yet, it seemed.

He turned his head to check on her, smiling with what might've been affection. "Morning," he said. In many ways, he felt much the same as her: his body was pleasantly sore in all the right places, due to both the exertion and Bishop's own roughness. He had entirely expected to have been sore afterward, perhaps a little bruised and assuredly worn out, but he entirely didn't expect that it was easily one of the best experiences he'd ever had between the sheets (ignoring, for the moment, that there were no sheets involved.)
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:03 pm

She chuckled. "Here I thought you would have begged off cooking" she said and stood, stretching, her back popping pleasurably. She yawned, wiped the sleep from her eyes and padded over to Kor and the rabbit he was cooking. "I do hope no magic went into this" she said as she tip toed, looking over his shoulder. It was no mistake that her body brushed against his. She was fond of naked bodies, liked to touch and be touched. However, her love of touch also clashed with her hate of men. It was probably why she chose to be condescending while still sliding her hands down a body.

"After I get my power, and you rest up, I will start to teach you. You have to swear off magic though, or it's all for naught".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next