Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Korvus sighed; defiance was understandable, even admirable, to a point. However, when it crossed the line into stupidity (stupidity being when Korvus saw it as genuinely inconvenient in achieving his own ends) he began to get rather cross. He composed himself, however, opting instead to shake his head condescendingly. "Dear girl, I'm not certain you're aware of quite how painful it is to simultaneously starve and have your eyes devoured by birds. This is not a fate either of us want for you, especially not since you've got such a... rustic charm about you. Such a shame all that strength will never find an heir to next inhabit, or do you have a barbarian husband whom I'll have to threaten as well?" He chuckled at the notion of two over-muscled brutes romancing and making love, though he imagined it went closer to him striking her on the head with a cudgel and dragging her into his cave. Or perhaps, he mused, the roles were quite the opposite.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm

She scowled. "I live alone" she admitted. "I'll lead you out of the forest. Whatever you want" she said, though she sounded as though she'd rather lead him into a bear pit and watch him die on the staves. But assholes like him liked being obeyed, and the faster he was out of the forest, the faster she could get back to her life. Her life without egotistical bastards with devil powers. She had a feeling, though, that he wanted more than to have her lead him out of the forest. There was always something else. Their twisted minds were always churning and she had a feeling that this particular one was especially cruel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 am

Korvus wanted direction. Direction, he assumed, was somewhere out of the forest, where civilized people dwelt and betrayed one another. The vicious day-to-day of mortal culture had very little difference to the arms race of beasts. But beasts did so out of necessity; a sort of obligation that twoleg mortals lacked, and that was what made it so amusing. With freedom came creativity, and beasts were rarely creative in their spiting and killing. Even the deception of insects, those that depicted eyes or leaves upon their wings, was simply natural. There was no glee on the part of the insect for having fooled a predator. It was tiresome, but Korvus had found a mortal even here in the monotony of the wilds. And mortals could be tempted, as he would seek to do to her.

He stood, slowly, and sauntered toward her. Evil thoughts unraveled in his mind, and he gave her a broad smile. "When I said granting you speech would be my sole apology, perhaps I was a mite presumptuous. I am a man of power, and perhaps I might be willing to impart some of this upon you." He extended a hand, and upon it landed an illusory crow. "How would you like to see through its eyes, share its thoughts, and speak into its very soul?" he asked, stroking the creature as convincingly as he could before shooing it off. "I can grant you power over their simple minds, but only so long as you can grant me something in kind." He grinned; sinister coercion dripped from his voice like poisoned honey, and gave the distinct impression that he should be caressing her cheek as he spoke. "Things should not be so dull as to simply part ways, after all..."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

She had known and she listened, curious as to his bargain. He wanted something real bad from her, if he wished to give her power, and for a moment she couldn't guess as to what it was. Then, of course, she understood. What else would a man want from her? She barked a laugh and finding it hysterical, laughed some more. She was not the most womanly woman, neither the most charming. In fact, she was downright the last thing any girl should be to entice any man, and yet somehow he wanted what any man wanted from a woman. At least, that's what she thought he wanted. She could have been wrong. "Say what you want" she told him. "And I'll think about accepting". His offer was enticing, the ability to see and hear as an animal, through an animal was a great ability indeed. However, she wanted to hear, exactly, what it was he wanted of her. For though she knew in what direction his request might be, she did not know the degree to which she'd have to bear him. Some things were best refused in light of certain requests.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:09 am

"For starters," Korvus began, drawing a little closer than was either courteous or comfortable, "I would ask that you suffer my presence longer. I will offer in turn that your supplies will not be drained by my presence." She lived on the fringe of existence, so he reasoned, and he furthermore reasoned that any guest as powerful as he that would not serve as another mouth to feed would be invaluable. Resent him though she did, he doubted that she had lost any sense of his value during the fight. Korvus did not lose, not in games like these. "Beyond that..." he paused, giving her another winning, vicious grin, "Well, what have you to offer?"
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

She wanted to draw back, but she was tied to a tree, so there wasn't much moving for her now was there. "Why?" she asked. "You can be out here in less than a day if I lead you out. What the hell else can you want from me that you can't already take?" she asked. What, did he want her to tell him he can have between her legs? Was he skeeved out by the idea of non-consensual, hell even rape-like sex? He was beating around the proverbial bush. He wanted something but was not entirely sure if it was what he wanted, and what he wanted out of it, so he wanted her to agree to some stupid bargain without knowing what it was he was going to ask from her. Well, balls on that. She was going to know, and now, if she was to accept his prolonged presence (whether he used her supplies or no, he was still fuck-all irritating) and the 'gift' he was giving her of power over the senses of animals. He was far too close and far too pleased with his position over her, for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 am

"Companionship," Korvus stated calmly. He paused, drawing away from her some. "What this entails, I suppose remains to be seen, but do know that I have no further wish to incite your... wrath, I suppose you might call it." He gazed at her oddly; rape was not so much wrong in Korvus' mind as it was simply unfair. It was a game, a challenge of sorts, to seduce and subdue. Forcing oneself to the prize was cheating which, while in and of itself not something Korvus objected to, simply wasn't sporting or fun. No, he would not take her. He had resolved that she would give herself to him, or he would be content to make use of her in other fashions. "What I am saying, girl, is that I seek to remain with you for a period. I have no destination outside of this forest, and you have given me reason enough to remain within. Do this for me, and I will grant you my gifts."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 am

She sighed. He would be a pain in the ass. However, once she was rid of him, the power to utilize the senses of an animal would be overkill. She would never need to set multiple traps again, nor run into trouble. She would simply smell through Dog's nose and see through Bird's eyes. "Fine. Companionship. I swear on my father's bones I won't try and gut you... I just ask one tiny thing..." she said and wriggled to sit up some. "Don't ever tie me up again". It wasn't really asking, but telling. She was a big enough person to accept a deal and stay true to it, but not if he kept tying her up like some animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

"I won't bind you again so long as you do not give me reason to," Korvus said. Returning an object to its original state in the Immaterium took far less energy than conjuring it forth, and so it was with a snap of his fingers that the ropes dissipated, leaving no trace of their existence. Korvus stepped back, but did not turn away from her. He trusted any mortal to be tempted by promises of power, but knew that selfishness could work as easily against him as it presently did in his favor.

"I care not for your father's bones. I trust, however, that you have seen enough of my power not to cross me again." He beckoned her over, "Sit by the fire and loosen your bones. You are of no use to me as a cramped mess, mm?" He smiled as he spoke, lending at least a faintly humorous air to his words.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:27 am

Her eyes were no less filled with seething hatred, but she edged around him to sit by the fire, stretching out her limbs. So, she was of some use to him? Well that meant that she needn't be wary in his presence. If he was to do away with her, then he'd never get what he wanted, unless he took it of course. Or he could get bored of her. However, for now, she was 'safe'. Pillowing her head on her arms, she was made once again aware how much she hurt. She had cuts, bruises and abrasions everywhere, and her head was throbbing. She thought maybe it was a good idea not to go to sleep again.

"I'm going to hedge a guess that you know a whole bunch about being destructive and frightening, and not so much about healing?" she said, looking up at him. That's how it usually went. "Although I shudder to think how difficult getting you to heal me might be. Would I have to suffer gloating, showboating, ego stroking and insults?" she asked.

Yes. She still hated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 am

"I wasn't certain you were comfortable with the mutating touch of the Ravenlord upon your flesh," Korvus said, "But, no, I've already seen you beaten far too much to have to bother." Whether to live at the behest of a madman or die a fool's death at the bottom of a hill was more preferable was not a decision he was willing to let her make. He considered that his true control began there, standing over her as her consciousness faded away and he presumed her life threatened to follow. He considered then how long it would be that this power would remain. He considered, furthermore, how little he cared. He had her at the moment, and with the moment he could be content. He motioned with his finger for her to come closer, "Come, I'll get your poor flesh fixed."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:48 am

She sighed and rose. He was such an arrogant, narcissistic bastard, and all because he could use magic. She wondered if he was beheaded, how arrogant and narcissistic he would then be. She walked toward him, and out of habit stood just out of arm's reach. Then, forcing herself closer, she stood in front of him, arms crossed over her meager chest. She was all height and wiry muscles rather than any sort of womanly figure or shape. People were right in the judgement of her shape to be that of an adolescent young man, and yet when unclothed, it was difficult to say she was a man.

And she wasn't sure if she had to disrobe. She had hurts everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 am

Korvus looked her over sedately, "You're even more a mess than I thought." He sighed, "It's no surprise, I suppose. You fell quite far." Shaking his head, he met her eyes. He considered another course of action; this was not a normal woman, and other means of finding a foothold on their minds he knew would have to be employed. "Strip down," he instructed, "This won't be comfortable, not in any sense, but it's better healing than anyone else could give you." That was, perhaps, a damnable lie. Warping one's flesh back to normalcy through controlled corruption was not a safe procedure (but, then, how many medical procedures were?) nor was it something he assumed most people would agree to. But, it was better than bandaging it with leaves or whatever it was she did before he came along, and so it held a much stronger grain of truth than many things he said to those with whom he bargained.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 am

Normally she just bandaged them with bandages stolen off of travelers and the like. She had plenty of scars from cuts that just hadn't healed up as nicely as they would have, had she ointment and disinfectant. As it was, she knew of a paste she could make to disinfect her cuts, and she sewed up anything too awful.

She obliged him wordlessly, stripping down without an ounce of sensuality. Clothes were clothes and they didn't make her who she was, or detract from who she was. In that, she was vastly different from most people. Then again, she'd spent a long part of her life in clothes that were often ripped off. Learning the value of cloth that protected one's temporary nakedness had been one of her first lessons. The second had been to never get too attached to one's rapist.

She had been screwed with a couple times, treated gently only to be bargained away like the chattel they believed her to be.

She stood in front of him, unashamed and aching all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 am

Korvus debated asking the girl into his lap and summarily chided himself for getting greedy. He stood, and his hands glowed with an unnatural green light. "Try not to move too much," he requested, his hands drifting over her body. Physical contact was only occasional, the tips of his bare fingers brushing over her skin when he needed to be a little more determined with a particular injury, but most healed uncomfortably quickly and in a fashion that would probably compound soreness rather than alleviate it.

It took some time; Korvus was clearly not used to healing others with this power, especially not so extensively, and so behaved like a new manservant and went back to already-clean places to find a corner he'd missed or forgotten about. This was done lustlessly, Korvus having no time to consider the merits of the woman's body due to the need for focus.

When at last it was finished, his hands ceased glowing and he stepped away from her. "How do you feel?" he asked, fearing he knew the answer already. For this reason, he remained close enough to catch her if she decided to drop to the floor or something equally inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 am

She felt nauseous. She made a face as he asked her, furrowing her brows at the pain behind her eyes. "What?" she asked and the nausea came to the fore, causing her to retch. She lowered herself to the ground and moaned, curled up into a tight ball and rocked some. She wasn't hurting all over, anymore, and she guessed she should thank him, but honestly she thought nausea and splitting headaches were side-effects he might have mentioned before he went and 'healed' her.

Still. She was grateful, and when the side effects abated, she uncurled, ran curious fingertips over unbruised, unbroken skin.

"...so you can heal...".

It was as much of a thanks as he was going to get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:27 am

Korvus sat beside her, a hand on her back. Not to reassure her, at least he assumed that's not why. After all, he wasn't in any place to reassure her when he couldn't even properly heal the wounds for which he was, in part, responsible. While he was willing to accredit most of her agony to her own foolishness, it had been he who spared her, and so it was he who had to finish the job in doing so.

He rubbed her back slightly until the effects ceased. He did not yet remove his hand, however, keeping it still there and doing his best to 'forget' about it. "Fire can cauterize a wound, so too can evil magic warp wounded flesh to wholeness. I'm afraid neither process is pleasant. Still, you're better, so I'm content."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 am

She lifted a brow at him and turned, his touch sliding from her back to her stomach as she looked up at him. "So the big badass evil wizard is glad that the woman who would sooner put an arrow between his teeth is alright. You are some kind of special" she said, but there was mischief in her eyes. She was teasing him, but not many men enjoyed her form of teasing. She cut with her words much too deeply at times, and often it was a turn off. Especially to particularly sensitive, prideful or egotistical men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm

In spite of himself, Korvus chuckled. One who is at least convinced that he is in control of extensive power has the capacity to take one on the chin now and again, especially when the observation is accurate. Korvus admired this about some humans, this woman among them; demons, or at least those with whom he trafficked, were as dishonest and cunning as he, and so, too, were privileged mortals. With this came a habit of keeping one's mouth shut about blatant observations and insistently appeasing those whom they sought something of. It was a pleasant surprise to hear something of such blunt truth, for once. "I've put you through far enough already," he said, part-boast and part-apology, "I think you know better than to try and drive an arrow through me again." His words were the making of a veiled threat, his eyes mirrored hers in mischief and a smile was still upon his face.

They were bound through a deal, as one might bind a demon, but he was not yet sure who between them was the demon. The situation, strange though it seemed, reminded him of a phrase from his time among such creatures. He could not recall if it was a proverb or an epitaph, even as he muttered it to himself in that harsh tongue. Often they were one in the same.

“Rekah sul’nak-otha-kovur, akathan et-vurel-otha-tothrez’nak”
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 am

She rolled her eyes at him and stood. "I'm not staying out in this open with you and your fire" she said, uttering it contemptuously, as though his fire had done her some kind of wrong. It wasn't even the same color as the same fire that had fed her fear. "Get up. We are going to my den" she said and found her clothes, tugging them on. She was not at all shy about walking around naked, but it was far too chilly to do so at the moment. In the summer, she wore only a breech-clout and her boots.

She never walked the forest without her boots. There were deadlier things that roamed the forest floors than there were dangerous things with teeth and claws. Besides, furs hadn't protected her father against a boar's tusks, so she didn't see the need to wear them in warm weather.

Of course, if she suspected men to be near, she did her best to be scarce and clothed. Men were provoked by nakedness, and often she was mistaken for a wild man when clothed, which she had nothing against. Let them think her a man, so long as that meant they'd leave her be. Clothed she stalked away from him and his camp, whether or not he followed her was not her concern. He would, she was sure, or he'd pull some sorcery and make her wait or come back.

Either way, she didn't care. Sir Ego would go or stay, and make her stay if he had the mind. There really was nothing more left to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:49 am

Korvus raised a brow at her words, and considered questioning what it is his fire had done but keep him relatively comfortable in the otherwise damnably un-insulated forest. However, an argument with a wildswoman who probably thought she was born knowing more about fire than he ever would was not something Korvus had any wish to pursue, especially not when he was trying to make a friend of someone whom he met on less-than-charming terms.

He pulled on his robe and allowed his mask to remain clutched in his hand. The ever-staring, beaked thing jostled about as he departed from the small camp, pausing only momentarily to get rid of the fire. He then strode after her, quietly following behind her. He found his eyes drawn to how she moved, and he found himself both attracted to her form (to some degree) but altogether more curious about how a wildswoman moved through such an unforgiving place, in comparison to one who was far more at home traversing the dark places of a city, where the ground was smooth and even and the paths were clear.

"Tell me of yourself," he called after her, "I don't even know your name."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 am

She looked at him over her shoulder with eyes like chips of ice. Saying nothing, she strode through the forest, careful where she planted her feet, ducking beneath low lying branches and skirting bushes. She made as little noise as possible, and would have moved slower if she didn't have Korvus behind her. Bishop liked to enjoy the wild, liked to be in the woods, just walking and surveying it. The highlight of her day was always checking and resetting her traps. She loved the hunt most of all, especially when there was a worthy deer or elk to be hunted. She avoided boar, though, simply because she had an irrational hate of the creature. She knew she would butcher the creature if she were to meet it for no other reason than to have it dead, and that was not what hunters did. People did that and she was no person.

"My name is Bishop St. Claire" she said after a while. "The Younger".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 am

Korvus admired the precision and purpose he saw in her movements, and felt clumsy by comparison; unnatural height had him ambling about rather oddly at times, especially on uneven ground. It was rare for Korvus to feel inept, and more so for him not to consider summarily incinerating whosoever made him feel that way. He watched her, and did not yet trust himself to mimic her gait. His mask clattered against the side of a tree or some sticks, reminding Korvus of its presence which, he found, he easily forgot; it was usually upon his face and, to that end, nearly considered his face most of the time. Gripping it in his hand and letting it dangle by the leather strap was undignified, and not something he did often. But, he was with a wildswoman, now, who seemed to have as much care for clothes as it served to benefit her. Unashamed indeed, and so Korvus thought that small indignities might help him get into a similar rhythm. Thus far, all it did was irk him.

"I am Korvus Rhadamanthus Eliphas Rotgrip," he said, sparing her the litany of titles he possessed in what may as well have been an act of divine mercy, "Korvus will do."
Back to top Go down
nen
nen

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Bi-Winning
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Upstart of Aero
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 am

"I'll call you Kor" she said. There was no way he'd get her to repeat the mess of names, and the name was a bit unnatural to say. She'd probably only call him Korvus in distress or anger. She was already getting used to his presence, and although he was a badass wizard of sorts, the fear he'd squeezed out of her just wasn't present anymore. She knew what he could do, but she no longer feared him to the degree she'd feared him upon their first meeting. She feared him, aye, but it was a healthy fear, the kind that one had of, say, not having air to breathe or being ripped apart by a particularly angry animal. She had fear enough to be smart about him. That didn't mean she'd hold her tongue, but that did mean that when he got angry, she'd let up.

Which was a mercy, in itself. She was rather intolerable, her words often cutting straight to the bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:26 am

Korvus shrugged. "Whatever works, I suppose." Kor. He rolled the sound around in his head and toyed with it in his thoughts. Kor, Kor, Kor. Could he live with Kor? Of course he could; he was out in the wilds, learning the ways of the primal things. Kor would serve to free him from some of his proverbial moorings, he supposed. Wouldn't it? He certainly hoped so, and so did not raise an argument over it. Her name, however, struck him almost as readily as her movement: Bishop St. Claire was not the name of a wildswoman. Bishop St. Claire was a name better deserving to a noblewoman that he might take as a mistress, high-voiced and emptyheaded and very, very pliable when properly handled. Bishop St. Claire was a fuck to his advantage, not a conquest borne on curiosity and more bedroom adventurousness than perhaps would end up being healthy. How did a woman of the forest make love? Part of him was uncertain he wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed   Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting [Kor] - Completed
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next